Forums46
Topics536,991
Posts9,719,212
Members86,987
Most Online25,604
Feb 12th, 2024
Print Thread
Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Re: I was harassed at gun point by city police while legally hunting dove on my own property!!! [Re: Jhop] #7972238 09/13/20 08:44 PM
HWY_MAN Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
Originally Posted by Rcinit
Y'all ought to be careful with this guy, he seems mentality unstable to me. Most reasonable folks can see both sides of the coin. Maybe he shouldn't have a gun.

I suspect it's not the first time LEO's have had to deal with him. I'd love to hear the APD's side of this story. I'll bet the 911 call is interesting also.

Yes! A Weatherby does kill them deader.
Re: I was harassed at gun point by city police while legally hunting dove on my own property!!! [Re: txtrophy85] #7972240 09/13/20 08:46 PM
skinnerback Online Content
THF Celebrity Chef
Online Content
THF Celebrity Chef
Originally Posted by txtrophy85
Originally Posted by skinnerback
Originally Posted by Jungleexplorer
Originally Posted by skinnerback
You are lashing out at everyone on this thread. Maybe you should calm down before continuing.

I am only lashing out at other hunters that think that it is okay to for the police to show up and harass hunters in the legal pursuit of game and threaten to kill them, and who are trying to find any possible reason to excuse these cops behaviors. Yes, I did ask for the advice of Police, GW, or a Lawyer, none of which has responded so far. The only responses have been from people that have no legal advice or real experience to offer, but have a TON of unfounded bias opinions to try to judge me with, because in their puny brains, the police are NEVER wrong.

I had five guns pointed at me this morning for no reason. I think I have good reason to be a little upset. So deal with it.

No, I don’t have to deal with anything. You do.

I’m just one of the ones on here that knows what it feels like to have guns pulled on you, and to be shot at. That’s why I recommended that you calm down first, but whatever.

you know it also possible that none of this even happend?

I find it hard to believe that 5 Police officers would storm into the middle of a 500 acre ranch guns drawn to investigate a dove shooting.

None of this story makes any kind of sense thus leading me to believe its a farce

Sure makes you wonder...

Re: I was harassed at gun point by city police while legally hunting dove on my own property!!! [Re: Jungleexplorer] #7972241 09/13/20 08:48 PM
R
RJH1 Offline
Pro Tracker
Pro Tracker
R
I agree that the OP should file a complaint, and possibly get a lawyer and notify the local media

Re: I was harassed at gun point by city police while legally hunting dove on my own property!!! [Re: Jungleexplorer] #7972242 09/13/20 08:49 PM
B
BigPig Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
B
Originally Posted by Grizz
City officers actually have the same authority to detain, arrest, etc. in the county as they do within the city limits. Department policies and interlocal agreements will generally determine how much, if any, they leave the city limits. As far as pulling their guns, that usually has more to do with officer safety than whether an offense has been committed or not. I would hope they did that based on possibly embellished information relayed to them, but who knows?
You can contact a supervisor at the agency and they can pull CAD notes, patrol video, and reports to figure out what happened.

I don't like the tone of your response. I am a law-abiding citizen who has never even had a misdemeanor. I was legally hunting on my land. Please stop trying to find some reason to believe that these idiot cops had any justifiable reason to do anything they did. I can read between the lines of your comment, sir. I don't like what I see there.

What they did was wrong by any reasoning. Whether it was legal or not, is my only question. I don't believe it was, but I would need to hear from lawyer to know for sure.

You’re a special kind of stupid aren’t you? You need to know who you are responding to before bumping your guns like a moron.

Wade Dews, REALTOR ®
Rendon Realty, LLC
Frontline Real Estate Team
www.RendonRealty.com
WadeDews@gmail.com
214-356-2410
Up to 1% for closing costs for First Responders & Veterans
Proudly partnered with Assist The Officer Foundation https://atodallas.org/
Re: I was harassed at gun point by city police while legally hunting dove on my own property!!! [Re: RJH1] #7972243 09/13/20 08:49 PM
Grizz Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
Originally Posted by RJH1
Originally Posted by stxranchman
Seems you have had history with trespassing and presumed poachers that required the GW and Sheriff to be called. Again..how did they know your were law abiding citizen when you had called them out once before?

You need to just stop before you embarrass yourself. The GW is the proper authority to call if you thinking there is a hunting or fishing violation. The GW will call the Sheriff, if the GW thinks there may be a criminal violation as well. They county Sherrif is the proper authority to call when you are outside the city limits, NOT the City Police. You seem to think that all of these are the SAME thing, which demonstrates a lack of understanding on your part.

Besides this, the property where this latest thing occurred is a totally different piece of property. That is what you get for assuming.

Regardless, hunting dove during dove season is not a crime. Being in a field with on private property with a shotgun is not a crime. Nothing I was doing was a crime. What don't you understand about this? If I were committing a crime, I would have been arrested or fined. You do understand this, right. Since neither of those things happened, that means the cops could find NOTHING I was doing wrong. Get this through your head. If the only reason they were there is as they said, "Report of a man shooting in a field with a shotgun", then they had NO reason to be there because THAT IS NOT A CRIME!!!!!

They responded to a report of a NON-CRIME, trespassed on private property without a warrant or justifiable cause, used the threat of lethal force, when no threat was presented to them. There is no excuse or defence for what they did.

Again...how did they know you were a law abiding citizen when they got the call? How did the person who called know that you were just dove hunting? How did the police know you were"just dove hunting?" Should they just assume? The police knew you were armed and since someone had called in they heard shots fired...how would you want a LEO to respond to a call of shots being fired? You seem to be the one who needs to understand what the definition of assume means. You assumed they would know you were dove hunting when the call they received probably told them they heard shooting. You did a heck of lot more assuming than I have.

Of course there were shots fired, he was dove hunting. Something like this happening is total BS, and I hope anyone who is justifying the cop's actions has it happen to them

For the record, most of us aren't justifying anything. We're simply making the point that we only have one side of the story so we don't know what led up to guns being drawn. It is apparently being perceived as blind justifying, but it's not the same thing.

[Linked Image] [Linked Image]
Re: I was harassed at gun point by city police while legally hunting dove on my own property!!! [Re: RJH1] #7972244 09/13/20 08:53 PM
S
stxranchman Offline
Obie Juan Kenobi
Obie Juan Kenobi
S
Seems you have had history with trespassing and presumed poachers that required the GW and Sheriff to be called. Again..how did they know your were law abiding citizen when you had called them out once before?

You need to just stop before you embarrass yourself. The GW is the proper authority to call if you thinking there is a hunting or fishing violation. The GW will call the Sheriff, if the GW thinks there may be a criminal violation as well. They county Sherrif is the proper authority to call when you are outside the city limits, NOT the City Police. You seem to think that all of these are the SAME thing, which demonstrates a lack of understanding on your part.

Besides this, the property where this latest thing occurred is a totally different piece of property. That is what you get for assuming.

Regardless, hunting dove during dove season is not a crime. Being in a field with on private property with a shotgun is not a crime. Nothing I was doing was a crime. What don't you understand about this? If I were committing a crime, I would have been arrested or fined. You do understand this, right. Since neither of those things happened, that means the cops could find NOTHING I was doing wrong. Get this through your head. If the only reason they were there is as they said, "Report of a man shooting in a field with a shotgun", then they had NO reason to be there because THAT IS NOT A CRIME!!!!!

They responded to a report of a NON-CRIME, trespassed on private property without a warrant or justifiable cause, used the threat of lethal force, when no threat was presented to them. There is no excuse or defence for what they did.

Again...how did they know you were a law abiding citizen when they got the call? How did the person who called know that you were just dove hunting? How did the police know you were"just dove hunting?" Should they just assume? The police knew you were armed and since someone had called in they heard shots fired...how would you want a LEO to respond to a call of shots being fired? You seem to be the one who needs to understand what the definition of assume means. You assumed they would know you were dove hunting when the call they received probably told them they heard shooting. You did a heck of lot more assuming than I have.

Of course there were shots fired, he was dove hunting. Something like this happening is total BS, and I hope anyone who is justifying the cop's actions has it happen to them

How did they know he was dove hunting? You are assuming the Police were all hunters and would have known it was dove season. Just like you are assuming the person who called it in was hunter and would have known it was dove season.

Are idiots multiplying faster than normal people?[Linked Image]
Re: I was harassed at gun point by city police while legally hunting dove on my own property!!! [Re: stxranchman] #7972250 09/13/20 08:59 PM
R
RJH1 Offline
Pro Tracker
Pro Tracker
R
[quote=stxranchman]

How did they know he was dove hunting? You are assuming the Police were all hunters and would have known it was dove season. Just like you are assuming the person who called it in was hunter and would have known it was dove season.

Really, I mean do you really think this? IDK if it went down like the OP said, but if it did, then the police are retarded in this instance. I live in the Abilene area, people are dove hunting all the way around the city right now and have been for almost 2 weeks. You would literally have to be blind and deaf to not know it was dove season right now.

Last edited by RJH1; 09/13/20 09:07 PM.
Re: I was harassed at gun point by city police while legally hunting dove on my own property!!! [Re: Grizz] #7972253 09/13/20 09:02 PM
R
RJH1 Offline
Pro Tracker
Pro Tracker
R
Originally Posted by Grizz
[

For the record, most of us aren't justifying anything. We're simply making the point that we only have one side of the story so we don't know what led up to guns being drawn. It is apparently being perceived as blind justifying, but it's not the same thing.

Fair enough

up

Re: I was harassed at gun point by city police while legally hunting dove on my own property!!! [Re: RJH1] #7972263 09/13/20 09:15 PM
S
stxranchman Offline
Obie Juan Kenobi
Obie Juan Kenobi
S
[quote=stxranchman]

Really, I mean do you really think this? IDK if it went down like the OP said, but if it did, then the police are retarded in this instance. I live in the Abilene area, people are dove hunting all the way around the city right now and have been for almost 2 wees. You would literally have to be blind and deaf to not know it was dove season right now.

Search his old posts on here. It will give you more insight as to who he is. What actually happened and what he told us through his posts could be different. I am just asking questions that someone who is not a hunter or just heard some gunshots my ask in this day in time. I heard gunshots yesterday afternoon but I live 18 miles from town. I expect it. I also know it was a shotgun by the sound and knew it was on my neighbors. I had forgotten about the special whitewing dove days down here this weekend. I did not call the GW, or Sheriff or my neighbor either.

Are idiots multiplying faster than normal people?[Linked Image]
Re: I was harassed at gun point by city police while legally hunting dove on my own property!!! [Re: Jungleexplorer] #7972275 09/13/20 09:25 PM
dogcatcher Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
popcorn

Combat Infantryman, the ultimate hunter where the prey shoots back.
_____________"Illegitimus non carborundum est"_______________

[Linked Image]
Re: I was harassed at gun point by city police while legally hunting dove on my own property!!! [Re: Jungleexplorer] #7972298 09/13/20 09:46 PM
B
Biscuit Online Shocked
THF Celebrity
Online Shocked
THF Celebrity
B
eeks333

Re: I was harassed at gun point by city police while legally hunting dove on my own property!!! [Re: stxranchman] #7972303 09/13/20 09:51 PM
T
TXHOGSLAYER Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
T
[Linked Image]

jungle Jim needs it but won't use it.

He is like most people these days, he posts asking for help but doesn't really want it. He doesn't want solutions, he wants to be mad and he wants you to be mad as well to justify his anger. Sounds like a butthurt little girl.

Jungle boogie, go to your safe space where you can eat crayons and lick windows with like minded people.

LETS GO BRANDON
Re: I was harassed at gun point by city police while legally hunting dove on my own property!!! [Re: TXHOGSLAYER] #7972363 09/13/20 10:24 PM
D
don k Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
D
Originally Posted by TXHOGSLAYER
[Linked Image]

jungle Jim needs it but won't use it.

He is like most people these days, he posts asking for help but doesn't really want it. He doesn't want solutions, he wants to be mad and he wants you to be mad as well to justify his anger. Sounds like a butthurt little girl.

Jungle boogie, go to your safe space where you can eat crayons and lick windows with like minded people.

Where you get that stuff. I know a few that could use it at times.

Re: I was harassed at gun point by city police while legally hunting dove on my own property!!! [Re: Jungleexplorer] #7972364 09/13/20 10:24 PM
S
SnakeWrangler Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
S
I’ve held commentary until now....

Do you have the right to be pissed....sure.

But, considering today’s political climate I would give a hard pass to the police.

Had a game warden responded to the call things most likely would have gone differently. They are accustomed to dealing with armed people.

You just had two deputies shot last night and the left is in an all out assault on law and order.

My suggestion, buy some pizzas, take them to the PD. Thank them for their response as it could have been anyone other than you out there with a shotgun on your property. Invite them to dove hunt with you. Use this as an opportunity to improve relations with fellow citizens (Leo’s) who are under attack. Build a bridge as it were....

Or you can be all butthurt and add nothing of value to the outcome of this interaction....

Just perhaps you’re stepping up in a positive, appreciative manner just might save the life of someone down the road who decides to be non-compliant and sort things out AFTER the situation is defused....

So, go defuse and seek an opportunity to make the outcome positive and productive.....

Jes my 2cents

Originally Posted by Sneaky
I believe in science and I’m an insufferable [censored]
Originally Posted by beaversnipe
Actually, BBC is pretty damn good

"You Cannot Simultaneously Be Politically Correct And Intellectually Honest!"
Re: I was harassed at gun point by city police while legally hunting dove on my own property!!! [Re: Jungleexplorer] #7972370 09/13/20 10:30 PM
H
Hudbone Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
H
People calling for a lawyer is pure BS also. Just what is that going to accomplish save for dollars wafting out his butthol? Contact APD and lay out exactly what happened. Get response and then figure out next step.

Re: I was harassed at gun point by city police while legally hunting dove on my own property!!! [Re: Jungleexplorer] #7972385 09/13/20 10:41 PM
tlk Online Happy
THF Trophy Hunter
Online Happy
THF Trophy Hunter
Snakewrangler - I agree. My son is a LEO. I have gone on ride outs with him for years. I have seen first hand what these LEO's have to deal with every day and believe me it is NOT the cream of the crop. Rather, more often than not, they deal with the scumbags of this world. And most everyone of these scumbags has a "reason" or "excuse" for their actions.

How is it that I am age 67 and never once during my lifetime have I had a bad encounter with the police? Maybe because I do not go out and break the law on a regular basis nor act like a jackass if a LEO pulls me over or walks up to me on my property. I show total respect and they have always returned it.

Oh and never once have I run from the police because they pulled me over on the highway.. Never once have I been in a confrontation with a game warden who came into camp to check our license. Never once have I been tased by the police. Never once have I resisted arrested. Never once have I been in an argument with the police. I have zero criminal records. Funny how that works isn't it??

Last edited by tlk; 09/13/20 10:42 PM.

You can't fix stupid
Re: I was harassed at gun point by city police while legally hunting dove on my own property!!! [Re: Jungleexplorer] #7972402 09/13/20 10:49 PM
S
Stub Online Happy
THF Celebrity
Online Happy
THF Celebrity
S
Well we know who's first inclination is to go after our fine Police Officers who put it on the line every time they put on that uniform, instead they encourage an obvious drama queen who may or may not be telling the whole story the way it went down to go after our LEO's and possibly ruin their reputation and lively hood over probably total BS whip

Originally Posted by Pitchfork Predator
I would file a complaint with the Attorney General’s office....

Originally Posted by Duke107
City PD have no jurisdiction in the county. Hire an attorney.

I agree that the OP should file a complaint, and possibly get a lawyer and notify the local media

Last edited by Stub; 09/13/20 10:51 PM.

texas flag

Re: I was harassed at gun point by city police while legally hunting dove on my own property!!! [Re: RJH1] #7972407 09/13/20 10:51 PM
tlk Online Happy
THF Trophy Hunter
Online Happy
THF Trophy Hunter

Really? Notify the media? You are on the wrong forum - that is pure BS - go live in California

You can't fix stupid
Re: I was harassed at gun point by city police while legally hunting dove on my own property!!! [Re: Jungleexplorer] #7972417 09/13/20 10:55 PM
G
Gw123 Online Content
Bird Dog
Online Content
Bird Dog
G
I find it hard to believe that 5 cops showed up and drew down on somebody unprovoked. And even if that is the case why be mad at them for doing their job and making sure that they can get to go home to their family’s at the end of the day? They don’t know you from Adam, what you’re doing out there, or if you’re even supposed to be there. Relax a bit man, there just doing their job by responding to a call.

Re: I was harassed at gun point by city police while legally hunting dove on my own property!!! [Re: tlk] #7972444 09/13/20 11:10 PM
R
RJH1 Offline
Pro Tracker
Pro Tracker
R
Originally Posted by tlk

Really? Notify the media? You are on the wrong forum - that is pure BS - go live in California

If it went down like the op said, and i know that is a big if and we are only getting one side of the story, but if the story is true then, hell yes. I stay in Texas cause i don't like government overreach. If that is your thing though California might be your kind of place. I am a strong Constitutionalist, and if people are stepping on it,then they need to be held accountable, LEO or not. I have met good cops and bad ones, guess what they are just a cross section of society so the the good/bad percentage of cops are just about the same as everyone else. If you don't think there are bad cops, why are there internal affairs depts? I don't believe most of the media crap that's tossed out about LEOs, but i am also not naive enough to think they are always angels that are always in the right.

Re: I was harassed at gun point by city police while legally hunting dove on my own property!!! [Re: RJH1] #7972461 09/13/20 11:18 PM
Grizz Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
Originally Posted by tlk

If it went down like the op said, and i know that is a big if and we are only getting one side of the story, but if the story is true then, hell yes. I stay in Texas cause i don't like government overreach. If that is your thing though California might be your kind of place. I am a strong Constitutionalist, and if people are stepping on it,then they need to be held accountable, LEO or not. I have met good cops and bad ones, guess what they are just a cross section of society so the the good/bad percentage of cops are just about the same as everyone else. If you don't think there are bad cops, why are there internal affairs depts? I don't believe most of the media crap that's tossed out about LEOs, but i am also not naive enough to think they are always angels that are always in the right.

I think this is where most of us are at. We don't know how it actually went down - the officers could be 100% in the right, they could have completely screwed the pooch, or anything in between. The one thing we do know is the OP posted this wanting nothing more than blind support and advice on how to burn the officers. I've been on this Earth way too long to buy into that.

[Linked Image] [Linked Image]
Re: I was harassed at gun point by city police while legally hunting dove on my own property!!! [Re: Jungleexplorer] #7972484 09/13/20 11:34 PM
Double Naught Spy Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
THF Trophy Hunter
Guys, I really need your help to understand what I should do. This can't be right or legal what happened to me.

I was hunting dove on my own property, which is in the county and not inside the city limits. All of a sudden I find myself facing five city police officers with guns drawn and pointing at me, shouting for me to drop my $1500 Benelli on the ground. They then frisked me and questioned me about what I was doing. They then checked my shotgun for migratory shell limits and checked and counted my doves before leaving. The only explanation I got was that someone had reported hearing sounds of shots and seeing a man with a shotgun in a field.

Now, guys, something does not seem kosher here. These cops penetrated 200 yards onto my private property without a warrant and without the presence of a Game Warden. I am in the county, not the city. There were city cops. I was legally hunting dove, during dove season, on my own property with no trespassing signs up. They did not have a warrant or my authority to come on my property, and there had been no crime committed or even reasonable causation. A man shooting in a field with a shotgun on private county property is not a CRIME. This is TEXAS. You can open carry a 44 Magnum into Walmart for crying out loud. Oh, did a mention, IT IS DOVE SEASON!

By my estimation, these cops broke so many laws and procedures it is not even funny. They were outside their jurisdiction. They invaded private property without a warrant and without seeking authorization. The pulled their weapons on an innocent citizen that was in the legal process of hunting with not even a sign or a report of any kind of a crime, or any sign of a threat. They checked for compliance with game laws and regulations, which is not their responsibility or in their jurisdiction.

Are there any lawyers, police, or game wardens on here that can clear this up and tell me whether I am right or wrong. This is American and I live in Texas. Can the police just pull their weapon on an innocent citizen anytime they want to like this when there is no evidence of a crime at all? Or did a wake up in Nazi Germany?

I always laugh when people invoke Godwin's Law, as if their perspective is absolute and the opposition are Nazis. The fact that you are seeking legal advice/input on a hunting forum about Texas law clearly shows your lack of understanding of the law and hence your ignorant jump to Nazism. And don't be offended by the word "ignorant." That does not mean that I am calling you stupid. I am calling you uninformed because this is what you have demonstrated. https://www.dictionary.com/browse/ignorant

Can the police just pull their guns on a person? Depends on the situation, but if they considered you to be a potential threat, the answer is Absolutely. They don't know if you are innocent or not. It doesn't matter that it is dove season. They were responding to a call. No trespassing signs are of no legal bearing if they believe there are exigent circumstances (for which there are legal descriptions as to what would qualify). This would also apply to needing a warrant or your permission. If they can justify said circumstances, you will be out of luck on your claims.

By your "estimation" is a funny determination given that you have demonstrated an ignorance of the law. Note that there is a very legal difference between laws and procedures. You don't seem to know the law and no doubt you know even less about the particular department's procedures.

The cops were NOT outside of their legal jurisdiction. Being a cop in Texas means being TCLEOSE certified. That gives them legal jurisdiction across the state. A Houston PD cop can arrest a person 35 miles NW of Lubbuck on a back country road in the middle of nowhere. As noted above, there are plenty of localities where there are agreements established that one department will help another or will respond to calls when the other cannot. In other words, the cops may have been outside the city limits, but not outside of their departmental jurisdiction and certainly not outside of their legal jurisdiction. So all this stuff about them being "city" officers is pretty meaningless from a legal standpoint and there is a strong likelihood that they will be meaningless from a procedural standpoint.

I am not suggesting that you weren't done wrong, not at all. I am just saying that you are making flagrant arguments of ignorance and trying to apply some sort of convoluted logic to it to justify yourself and you argument doesn't sound solid.

The best legal advice you can get on this forum has already been given. Consult a lawyer. Also, since this may be a legal matter, it is in your next best interest to just shut up.

Last edited by Double Naught Spy; 09/13/20 11:36 PM.

Hogdalorian - Si vis pacem cum sus, para bellum.
My Videos https://www.youtube.com/user/HornHillRange
Re: I was harassed at gun point by city police while legally hunting dove on my own property!!! [Re: Jungleexplorer] #7972525 09/14/20 12:04 AM
D
ducknbass Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
D
You ever heard the phrase. Life isn't fair? Or tough [censored]?

Should it have happened? No

When I was in hs a grew my hair out for a while. When I did I noticed when I walked into stores I was watched differently treated differently.

Fast forward to a few years ago and I was talking to a friend at church he "said dude I've always been watched differently. Me and my friend were walking out of a store at the mall and he walked right past security, security stopped me and gave me the 3rd degree friend threw a fit that it happened like that and told his friend to chill out" (friend was white my friend is black)

He did not call al sharpton he doesn't have disdain for police he just goes on. You should too.

Like grizz said you do not know what dispatch said. You don't know what someone said when they called.

If you are bent go talk to pd. Have on record that you are in the county and you shoot on your property and you do not like being questioned and guns drawn because of it. Then move on with your big boy pants on.

Re: I was harassed at gun point by city police while legally hunting dove on my own property!!! [Re: RJH1] #7972543 09/14/20 12:15 AM
tlk Online Happy
THF Trophy Hunter
Online Happy
THF Trophy Hunter
Originally Posted by tlk

Dude - my family has been in Texas over 140 years - they founded some of the communities in this state. I was born and raised here for 67 years so believe me I get what Texas is all about. Of course there are bad cops like there are bad doctors, lawyers, etc. But do not EVER PREACH TO ME about Texas and how this state works. Where were you born and when did you show up in Texas? Let me guess - it was NOT 67 years ago

You can't fix stupid
Re: I was harassed at gun point by city police while legally hunting dove on my own property!!! [Re: Jungleexplorer] #7972576 09/14/20 12:31 AM
J
JCB Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
J
If bet the OP is white. If he were black he would already have interviews on CNN, NBC, ABC, and all the other libby news networks by now. ninja

Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

© 2004-2024 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide