texashuntingforum.com logo
Main Menu
Advertisement
Affiliates
Advertisement
Newest Members
Jordan king, dgrimesag92, Tom400, HeatherLeeu, Mad Horse Farms
67827 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
dogcatcher 104,684
bill oxner 76,709
stxranchman 57,090
SnakeWrangler 54,872
RKHarm24 44,585
rifleman 44,461
Gravytrain 41,437
BMD 41,092
Forum Statistics
Forums45
Topics593,151
Posts11,158,332
Members82,827
Most Online19,184
Feb 5th, 2020
Print Thread
With all the riots and push to defund the police..... #7957961 09/01/20 04:40 PM
Joined: Jan 2011
Posts: 54,872
S
SnakeWrangler Online Content OP
THF Celebrity
OP Online Content
THF Celebrity
S
Joined: Jan 2011
Posts: 54,872
With all the riots and push to defund the police.....there have been millions of guns recently bought, many by first time buyers.....

.....what do y’all think the impact will be to the lefts push to ban guns.

I can’t help but think that it has set them back at least a decade. If we re-elect Trump, hold the Senate, and possibly take back the house hopefully we can push through good gun legislation, (national constitutional carry, delist silencers, etc) and keep filling judgeships with conservative judges, possibly get one or two more Supreme Court justices....

It could set the gun grabbers back a lifetime......I can only vote and pray.


Originally Posted by Sneaky
I believe in science and I’m an insufferable dickhead
Originally Posted by beaversnipe
Actually, BBC is pretty damn good

"You Cannot Simultaneously Be Politically Correct And Intellectually Honest!"
Re: With all the riots and push to defund the police..... [Re: SnakeWrangler] #7958028 09/01/20 05:24 PM
Joined: Nov 2011
Posts: 4,853
U
unclebubba Online Content
Extreme Tracker
Online Content
Extreme Tracker
U
Joined: Nov 2011
Posts: 4,853
It won't change anything. The Marxists can't gain control until they have an unarmed populous. They will just push harder. Now if Trump does get elected again, yes. That will set them back a few years!

Re: With all the riots and push to defund the police..... [Re: unclebubba] #7958066 09/01/20 05:55 PM
Joined: Jan 2011
Posts: 54,872
S
SnakeWrangler Online Content OP
THF Celebrity
OP Online Content
THF Celebrity
S
Joined: Jan 2011
Posts: 54,872
Originally Posted by unclebubba
It won't change anything. The Marxists can't gain control until they have an unarmed populous. They will just push harder. Now if Trump does get elected again, yes. That will set them back a few years!


I agree that the marxists will keep pushing and even push harder.....I am referring more to the willingness of the average citizen to sit by and take it vs push back against it.....

By pushing back, I’m talking who they elect locally and nationally....I hope all this wokeness has truly awoke a lot of people regarding their individual safety.....


Originally Posted by Sneaky
I believe in science and I’m an insufferable dickhead
Originally Posted by beaversnipe
Actually, BBC is pretty damn good

"You Cannot Simultaneously Be Politically Correct And Intellectually Honest!"
Re: With all the riots and push to defund the police..... [Re: SnakeWrangler] #7958073 09/01/20 06:00 PM
Joined: Jan 2011
Posts: 54,872
S
SnakeWrangler Online Content OP
THF Celebrity
OP Online Content
THF Celebrity
S
Joined: Jan 2011
Posts: 54,872
These are the places on fire....the left is the reason.....time for the citizens to flip them red......

[Linked Image]


Originally Posted by Sneaky
I believe in science and I’m an insufferable dickhead
Originally Posted by beaversnipe
Actually, BBC is pretty damn good

"You Cannot Simultaneously Be Politically Correct And Intellectually Honest!"
Re: With all the riots and push to defund the police..... [Re: SnakeWrangler] #7958322 09/01/20 09:07 PM
Joined: Sep 2012
Posts: 6,114
J
Jimbo1 Online Content
THF Trophy Hunter
Online Content
THF Trophy Hunter
J
Joined: Sep 2012
Posts: 6,114
Originally Posted by SnakeWrangler
With all the riots and push to defund the police.....there have been millions of guns recently bought, many by first time buyers.....

.....what do y’all think the impact will be to the lefts push to ban guns.

I can’t help but think that it has set them back at least a decade. If we re-elect Trump, hold the Senate, and possibly take back the house hopefully we can push through good gun legislation, (national constitutional carry, delist silencers, etc) and keep filling judgeships with conservative judges, possibly get one or two more Supreme Court justices....

It could set the gun grabbers back a lifetime......I can only vote and pray.

Vote and prey for the country to come to it's senses.

Re: With all the riots and push to defund the police..... [Re: unclebubba] #7959176 09/02/20 03:25 PM
Joined: Nov 2009
Posts: 3,923
C
chalet Offline
Extreme Tracker
Offline
Extreme Tracker
C
Joined: Nov 2009
Posts: 3,923
Originally Posted by unclebubba
It won't change anything. The Marxists can't gain control until they have an unarmed populous. They will just push harder. Now if Trump does get elected again, yes. That will set them back a few years!



The harder they push the more guns the American people buy. Funny how that works.....


Currently re-enrolled in the school of hard knocks.
Re: With all the riots and push to defund the police..... [Re: SnakeWrangler] #7962673 09/05/20 10:49 PM
Joined: May 2010
Posts: 1,015
C
cos Offline
Pro Tracker
Offline
Pro Tracker
C
Joined: May 2010
Posts: 1,015
A well armed Militia comes to mind and for good reason.

Re: With all the riots and push to defund the police..... [Re: SnakeWrangler] #7965031 09/08/20 11:31 AM
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 5,870
D
Dave Davidson Online Content
THF Trophy Hunter
Online Content
THF Trophy Hunter
D
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 5,870
Recent riots, looting, etc in Dallas come to mind. When they came to Fort Worth, it was a controlled march through Downtown. Dallas is pretty liberal. Cowtown mostly conservative. Cops in Fort Worth didn’t put up with the crap.
Rioting and looting happen when government allows it.


Without a sense of urgency, nothing ever happens.

Boy, if I say "sic em", you'd better look for something to bite. Sam Shelley, Rancher Muleshoe Texas 1892-1985 RIP
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

© 2004-2019 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.3