texashuntingforum.com logo
Main Menu
Advertisement
Affiliates
Advertisement
Newest Members
Lifechaser, WILDWHIT, Woody09, BillyK2021, TxHornHunter2021
68793 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
dogcatcher 108,608
stxranchman 58,235
SnakeWrangler 57,517
RKHarm24 44,585
rifleman 44,461
Gravytrain 43,677
BMD 41,222
Big Orn 37,484
Forum Statistics
Forums46
Topics609,776
Posts11,411,965
Members83,793
Most Online19,184
Feb 5th, 2020
Print Thread
Creek Time with Luke #7923259 08/04/20 12:26 PM
Joined: Apr 2005
Posts: 34,386
S
Stub Online Happy OP
THF Celebrity
OP Online Happy
THF Celebrity
S
Joined: Apr 2005
Posts: 34,386
Took Luke to the Creek and I think he is related to Jacques Cousteau. There was a man fishing with his young son throwing rocks into the water, reminded me of great times with my kiddos.

On of these days I will take my camera and take pictures with it instead of my IPhone.

Heading to the swimming area

[Linked Image]

I would be willing to bet this stuff is under every bridge in cities.

[Linked Image]

Its time.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]



Last edited by Stub; 08/04/20 12:36 PM.

texas flag

Re: Creek Time with Luke [Re: Stub] #7923260 08/04/20 12:29 PM
Joined: Apr 2005
Posts: 34,386
S
Stub Online Happy OP
THF Celebrity
OP Online Happy
THF Celebrity
S
Joined: Apr 2005
Posts: 34,386
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]


texas flag

Re: Creek Time with Luke [Re: Stub] #7923279 08/04/20 12:52 PM
Joined: Feb 2011
Posts: 6,037
L
landsurveyor Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
L
Joined: Feb 2011
Posts: 6,037
up


"A hungry dog hunts best." Lee Trevino

www.prospectlandsurveying.com
Re: Creek Time with Luke [Re: Stub] #7923280 08/04/20 12:56 PM
Joined: Jul 2011
Posts: 7,613
O
Old Rabbit Online Content
THF Trophy Hunter
Online Content
THF Trophy Hunter
O
Joined: Jul 2011
Posts: 7,613
Luke sure does love the water.

Re: Creek Time with Luke [Re: Old Rabbit] #7923401 08/04/20 02:35 PM
Joined: Apr 2005
Posts: 34,386
S
Stub Online Happy OP
THF Celebrity
OP Online Happy
THF Celebrity
S
Joined: Apr 2005
Posts: 34,386
Originally Posted by Old Rabbit
Luke sure does love the water.



Man that he does. Usually I just say lets go for a truck ride and most of the time he jumps up and is ready to go, not so yesterday?
I said come on Luke lets go for a truck ride and he just laid down in the backyard? I told him okay I will just have to go to the Creek without you and he jumped right up and into the truck.

No clue where he gets that walking around with his head under the water with his mouth open confused2


texas flag

Re: Creek Time with Luke [Re: Stub] #7923426 08/04/20 02:53 PM
Joined: Nov 2017
Posts: 11,738
B
Biscuit Online Shocked
THF Celebrity
Online Shocked
THF Celebrity
B
Joined: Nov 2017
Posts: 11,738
Looks like a fun day

Re: Creek Time with Luke [Re: Stub] #7923559 08/04/20 04:36 PM
Joined: Aug 2007
Posts: 3,912
L
LG Offline
Extreme Tracker
Offline
Extreme Tracker
L
Joined: Aug 2007
Posts: 3,912
up


Never look a monkey in the eye
Re: Creek Time with Luke [Re: Stub] #7923640 08/04/20 05:27 PM
Joined: Nov 2009
Posts: 87,675
bill oxner Offline
THF Celebrity
Offline
THF Celebrity
Joined: Nov 2009
Posts: 87,675
Greatness.

Re: Creek Time with Luke [Re: Stub] #7923753 08/04/20 07:07 PM
Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 108,608
dogcatcher Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 108,608
cheers


Combat Infantryman, the ultimate hunter where the prey shoots back.
_____________"Illegitimus non carborundum est"_______________

[Linked Image]
Re: Creek Time with Luke [Re: Stub] #7924146 08/05/20 12:10 AM
Joined: Nov 2010
Posts: 5,257
M
Michael W. Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
M
Joined: Nov 2010
Posts: 5,257
Looks like he is having a great time.



A clear conscience is often the sign of a fuzzy memory.
Re: Creek Time with Luke [Re: Stub] #7924436 08/05/20 04:17 AM
Joined: Mar 2019
Posts: 11,724
T
TCM3 Offline
THF Celebrity
Offline
THF Celebrity
T
Joined: Mar 2019
Posts: 11,724
clap


[Linked Image][Linked Image]
Man will occasionally stumble over the truth, but most of the time he will pick himself up and continue on.


Re: Creek Time with Luke [Re: Stub] #7924548 08/05/20 12:22 PM
Joined: May 2006
Posts: 7,261
I
ILUVBIGBUCKS Online Content
THF Trophy Hunter
Online Content
THF Trophy Hunter
I
Joined: May 2006
Posts: 7,261
hahaha
Pics of him 'biting' the water remind me a lot of my GSP we laid to rest last year.

Great pictures!


High fence, low fence, no fence, it really doesn't matter as long as you're hunting!
Re: Creek Time with Luke [Re: ILUVBIGBUCKS] #7924752 08/05/20 03:19 PM
Joined: Apr 2005
Posts: 34,386
S
Stub Online Happy OP
THF Celebrity
OP Online Happy
THF Celebrity
S
Joined: Apr 2005
Posts: 34,386
Originally Posted by ILUVBIGBUCKS
hahaha
Pics of him 'biting' the water remind me a lot of my GSP we laid to rest last year.

Great pictures!


Sorry to hear about your GSP! No telling where they get that biting the water.?
We have a small creek behind our house (not the one in the pic) when it would rain I would let Luke run up and down it and from day one he would do that.

Did you get another pup?


texas flag

Re: Creek Time with Luke [Re: Stub] #7925368 08/06/20 12:26 AM
Joined: Jan 2018
Posts: 1,202
P
pop r Offline
Pro Tracker
Offline
Pro Tracker
P
Joined: Jan 2018
Posts: 1,202
coolpics Great looking dog I had one just like him a few years ago. up

Re: Creek Time with Luke [Re: Stub] #7927898 08/08/20 12:52 PM
Joined: Apr 2005
Posts: 34,386
S
Stub Online Happy OP
THF Celebrity
OP Online Happy
THF Celebrity
S
Joined: Apr 2005
Posts: 34,386
When you are on vacation or just in a situation where you see a cool moment going on with people you do not know, do you offer to take pictures of them with their camera or if they do not have one take them with yours and send text or email to them?

This was one of those moments and the dad was very appreciate of the pics I texted him..

Definitely need to carry my camera from now on.



[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]


texas flag

Re: Creek Time with Luke [Re: Stub] #7927902 08/08/20 12:58 PM
Joined: Feb 2020
Posts: 553
A
AMF Offline
Tracker
Offline
Tracker
A
Joined: Feb 2020
Posts: 553
Nope. I mind my own business. And there ain't no way I would hand my phone or camera to somebody I've never seen before.

Re: Creek Time with Luke [Re: AMF] #7927915 08/08/20 01:30 PM
Joined: Apr 2005
Posts: 34,386
S
Stub Online Happy OP
THF Celebrity
OP Online Happy
THF Celebrity
S
Joined: Apr 2005
Posts: 34,386
Originally Posted by Duke107
Nope. I mind my own business. And there ain't no way I would hand my phone or camera to somebody I've never seen before.


^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^I understand up ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I almost always ask when I see a group of people that are having different people take pictures so they can eventually have pictures of everybody but just not all in one picture.

Probably 90% of the people will say yes and appreciate it and the other 10% politely decline.


texas flag

Re: Creek Time with Luke [Re: Stub] #7928021 08/08/20 03:54 PM
Joined: Nov 2010
Posts: 2,188
M
Marc K Online Content
Veteran Tracker
Online Content
Veteran Tracker
M
Joined: Nov 2010
Posts: 2,188
Originally Posted by Stub
Originally Posted by Duke107
Nope. I mind my own business. And there ain't no way I would hand my phone or camera to somebody I've never seen before.


^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^I understand up ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I almost always ask when I see a group of people that are having different people take pictures so they can eventually have pictures of everybody but just not all in one picture.

Probably 90% of the people will say yes and appreciate it and the other 10% politely decline.


I also offer and I cannot remember being declined, but I seem to ask folks who are laughing and having fun. Just recently did that for a guy bass fishing but ended up with a good-sized catfish and a guy teaching his daughter about wakeboarding.

The Luke shots are great!

Marc

Last edited by Marc K; 08/08/20 03:58 PM.

A Democracy is when two wolves and a lamb vote on the dinner menu. That is why this country was specifically not designed as a Democracy. We are a Constitutional Republic.
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

© 2004-2021 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.3