THF Celebrity
S
Fair enough, but I meant it.

Re: Mask order issued for all of Texas [Re: nebo] #7889570 07/03/20 08:07 PM
Mike W Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
Originally Posted by nebo
Guys, I am sorry to stir y'all up so much. My post is true but I won't tell the names of these women. They are in their 60s and live outside Tyler. They told me about this and I posted it here. After seeing some of your replies and seeing how some of y'all feel., I wished I had kept this info to myself and friends. . Some of y'all need to open your hearts and minds to the fact that the media is not our friends and lie for the betterment of their own liberal agenda. This is no passing fad. The virus is bad but using it to control the people is worst. Again I apologize to the butt hurt , but get over it!!!!

up Some people can argue that the sun is shining while rain is running down the crack of their democrat. I have heard similar stories for months.

https://theconservativetreehouse.co...-manipulating-data-changing-definitions/

This cannot be fixed at the voting booth.. Wake Up You Morons!
Re: Mask order issued for all of Texas [Re: nebo] #7889596 07/03/20 08:41 PM
C
Chopped54 Online Content
THF Trophy Hunter
Online Content
THF Trophy Hunter
C
Originally Posted by nebo
Guys, I am sorry to stir y'all up so much. My post is true but I won't tell the names of these women. They are in their 60s and live outside Tyler. They told me about this and I posted it here. After seeing some of your replies and seeing how some of y'all feel., I wished I had kept this info to myself and friends. . Some of y'all need to open your hearts and minds to the fact that the media is not our friends and lie for the betterment of their own liberal agenda. This is no passing fad. The virus is bad but using it to control the people is worst. Again I apologize to the butt hurt , but get over it!!!!

We didn't even have to leave this forum to find the same [censored] story being passed, I highly doubt either/same story is true. If either were it would be all over the news...

https://texashuntingforum.com/forum.../re-getting-my-test-tomorrow#Post7889372

Wealth is of the heart and mind and not of the pocket
Re: Mask order issued for all of Texas [Re: NewGulf] #7889605 07/03/20 08:46 PM
dogcatcher Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
And people have the audacity to question the ability of the Veterans Administration. roflmao

From the above posts I would recommend that some of your acquaintance's find new health providers. Your quacks are quacking idiots...

Combat Infantryman, the ultimate hunter where the prey shoots back.
_____________"Illegitimus non carborundum est"_______________

[Linked Image]
Re: Mask order issued for all of Texas [Re: dogcatcher] #7889611 07/03/20 08:51 PM
Mike W Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
Anyone who thinks the CDC is not fudging the numbers has let their cheese slide off their cracker. Just too many examples out there.

Watching the blind lead the ignorant is disheartening. Most people on this board should know better by now..

Re: Mask order issued for all of Texas [Re: Mike W] #7889628 07/03/20 09:08 PM
T
Texas buckeye Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
T
Originally Posted by Mike W
Anyone who thinks the CDC is not fudging the numbers has let their cheese slide off their cracker. Just too many examples out there.

Watching the blind lead the ignorant is disheartening. Most people on this board should know better by now..

MikeW, I posit this question simply as a rhetoric rather than debate:

Is it better to be led by the blind or the disillusioned? The answer lies in that the blind will occasionally find their quarry simply out of luck, but the disillusioned find it far less, for the simple fact their view of the target is simply a figment that exists in mere imagination.

Last edited by Texas buckeye; 07/03/20 09:10 PM.
Re: Mask order issued for all of Texas [Re: dogcatcher] #7889631 07/03/20 09:14 PM
D
Dustnsand Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
D
Originally Posted by dogcatcher
And people have the audacity to question the ability of the Veterans Administration. roflmao

From the above posts I would recommend that some of your acquaintance's find new health providers. Your quacks are quacking idiots...

Your doctor wasn't aware of any tests that existed that provided results the same day so...

Re: Mask order issued for all of Texas [Re: Texas buckeye] #7889654 07/03/20 09:48 PM
Mike W Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
Originally Posted by Texas buckeye

Is it better to be led by the blind or the disillusioned? The answer lies in that the blind will occasionally find their quarry simply out of luck, but the disillusioned find it far less, for the simple fact their view of the target is simply a figment that exists in mere imagination.

It's better to use the gray matter God put between your ears and quit listening to fools who are A: Clueless and B: Implementing an agenda. I know you are a legend in your own mind, but like Fauci, you are 0 for too many when it comes to this virus.

Re: Mask order issued for all of Texas [Re: NewGulf] #7889657 07/03/20 10:00 PM
S
SmallTownHunter Offline
Tracker
Tracker
S
Just left HEB, had to wear a mask. Did I like it? No. Did I like having to wear a seatbelt on the way there? No. Am I going to sit around pissing and moaning about it? No. I'm going to live my life and go about my business. Some of you are what they call "a little too high strung",

Re: Mask order issued for all of Texas [Re: SmallTownHunter] #7889671 07/03/20 10:21 PM
Mike W Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
Originally Posted by SmallTownHunter
Just left HEB, had to wear a mask. Did I like it? No. Did I like having to wear a seatbelt on the way there? No. Am I going to sit around pissing and moaning about it? No. I'm going to live my life and go about my business. Some of you are what they call "a little too high strung",

Now that's how a good little subject behaves. up

Re: Mask order issued for all of Texas [Re: Mike W] #7889678 07/03/20 10:31 PM
S
SmallTownHunter Offline
Tracker
Tracker
S

Now that's how a good little subject behaves. up

Yes, I'm a subject because I wanted to go into the grocery store. Have fun staying at home!

Re: Mask order issued for all of Texas [Re: NewGulf] #7889680 07/03/20 10:33 PM
D
don k Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
D
We don't need no stinking masks.

Re: Mask order issued for all of Texas [Re: don k] #7889681 07/03/20 10:34 PM
Mike W Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
Originally Posted by don k
We don't need no stinking masks.

We don't need any of this bs they are foisting upon us.

Re: Mask order issued for all of Texas [Re: NewGulf] #7889682 07/03/20 10:35 PM
The Dude Abides Online Content
THF Trophy Hunter
Online Content
THF Trophy Hunter
The mask requirement is horse chit!

Texas Covid 19 data is horse chit!

* How many new positive cases today?

* How many passed today?

* How many hospitalized today?

* HOW MANY RECOVERED TODAY (NO LONGER NEED TREATMENT)?

* What was the financial incentive to report positive cases today?

Originally Posted by Superduty
I am still looking for the perfect apron, one with reinforced knee areas would be perfect.

Re: Mask order issued for all of Texas [Re: SmallTownHunter] #7889684 07/03/20 10:39 PM
J
JCB Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
J

Baaaa Baaaa Baaaaaaaa…..

Keep doing what the nice Shepherd tells you to do.

Re: Mask order issued for all of Texas [Re: Texas buckeye] #7889688 07/03/20 10:42 PM
S
Sneaky Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
S
Originally Posted by Texas buckeye

You know, that’s not a bad point. Like Mike pointed out, using your brain is better than both of those options, though.

Re: Mask order issued for all of Texas [Re: JCB] #7889690 07/03/20 10:44 PM
S
SmallTownHunter Offline
Tracker
Tracker
S
Originally Posted by JCB

Baaaa Baaaa Baaaaaaaa…..

Keep doing what the nice Shepherd tells you to do.

Again, if going to the store to buy beer and meat makes me a sheep so be it. It's not optional.

At least I don't wear white sunglasses.

Re: Mask order issued for all of Texas [Re: SmallTownHunter] #7889691 07/03/20 10:45 PM
J
JCB Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
J

Your wife left them in my boat.

Re: Mask order issued for all of Texas [Re: SmallTownHunter] #7889692 07/03/20 10:46 PM
S
Sneaky Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
S

I’m pretty easy going, actually, which is why I don’t care if you wear a mask. I also don’t care if a business requires a mask, since that is their choice. I’m not forced to shop there, and I’m not inconvenienced by your mask in any way.

Re: Mask order issued for all of Texas [Re: JCB] #7889696 07/03/20 10:48 PM
S
SmallTownHunter Offline
Tracker
Tracker
S
Originally Posted by JCB

Your wife left them in my boat.

She laughs at citiots, I'm not worried.

Re: Mask order issued for all of Texas [Re: SmallTownHunter] #7889698 07/03/20 10:51 PM
Mike W Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
[At least I don't wear white sunglasses.

roflmao

Re: Mask order issued for all of Texas [Re: Sneaky] #7889699 07/03/20 10:52 PM
S
SmallTownHunter Offline
Tracker
Tracker
S
Originally Posted by Sneaky

I’m pretty easy going, actually, which is why I don’t care if you wear a mask. I also don’t care if a business requires a mask, since that is their choice. I’m not forced to shop there, and I’m not inconvenienced by your mask in any way.

I hate masks and have not worn one until today. There is no place in San Angelo to buy a brisket without having to wear one.

Re: Mask order issued for all of Texas [Re: SmallTownHunter] #7889704 07/03/20 10:59 PM
S
Sneaky Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
S
Originally Posted by Sneaky

I hate masks and have not worn one until today. There is no place in San Angelo to buy a brisket without having to wear one.

Understandable. I’ve put one on when I had to. Business policies and I didn’t have much choice at the time. I’m just not okay with the government telling me I have to wear one anytime I’m in public. It’s people control, plain and simple. I don’t approve of that.

Re: Mask order issued for all of Texas [Re: NewGulf] #7889708 07/03/20 11:02 PM
skinnerback Online Content
THF Celebrity Chef
Online Content
THF Celebrity Chef
Alright folks, that’s it. I’m changing my ways, from now on this is how I’m greeting the public.

[Linked Image]

Page 6 of 12 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 11 12
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

© 2004-2024 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide