Print Thread
Page 5 of 12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 11 12
Re: Mask order issued for all of Texas [Re: NewGulf] #7889376 07/03/20 04:25 PM
S
Sneaky Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
S
I suppose you have proof to support your conspiracy, then?

Re: Mask order issued for all of Texas [Re: SnakeWrangler] #7889379 07/03/20 04:26 PM
dogcatcher Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
Originally Posted by SnakeWrangler
Originally Posted by Sneaky
Originally Posted by nebo
Two ladies here in east TeX area went to the test area,signed up and after nearly 2 hour wait left and went home. A few hours later they were contacted and were told that they both tested positive. Neither were tested but came back positive. They informed the caller that they were not tested and the lady said she would take them off the list. I feel this is a way to control the numbers and the people too. Not Good!!!!

The maskers like to ignore these types of stories, and they’re all over the place. Wearing a mask is a fad, and some people just can’t help but fall in line with a good fad.

Exactly

The story is bs, according to my Doctor the test takes 24 hours to get results, then you get the results when the lab passes the result to the medical provider, and the medical provider provides it to you.

Combat Infantryman, the ultimate hunter where the prey shoots back.
_____________"Illegitimus non carborundum est"_______________

[Linked Image]
Re: Mask order issued for all of Texas [Re: NewGulf] #7889381 07/03/20 04:27 PM
cbump Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
Masks aside, it’s absolutely stupid to close outdoor spaces like beaches and state parks but keep big box stores open.

Re: Mask order issued for all of Texas [Re: cbump] #7889385 07/03/20 04:28 PM
S
S.A. hunter Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
S
Originally Posted by cbump
Masks aside, it’s absolutely stupid to close outdoor spaces like beaches and state parks but keep big box stores open.

Yup

Re: Mask order issued for all of Texas [Re: cbump] #7889387 07/03/20 04:29 PM
S
Sneaky Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
S
Originally Posted by cbump

Tell me ONE thing about this “pandemic” that makes a lick of sense. It’s bonkers that so many people believe this crap.

Re: Mask order issued for all of Texas [Re: Cochise] #7889391 07/03/20 04:31 PM
C
Chopped54 Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
THF Trophy Hunter
C
Originally Posted by Cochise
Originally Posted by Chopped54
Two ladies here in east TeX area went to the test area,signed up and after nearly 2 hour wait left and went home. A few hours later they were contacted and were told that they both tested positive. Neither were tested but came back positive. They informed the caller that they were not tested and the lady said she would take them off the list. I feel this is a way to control the numbers and the people too. Not Good!!!!

bs

How are they getting results at all, positive or not, in two hours when there is a 10-14 day turn around? Unless there is an article or some other kind of proof this is just another BS story passed around the internet that never happened.

The antigen test takes 30 minutes to get results. It is a rapid results test. Many mobile test sites are using this test in E Texas.

I'm not saying the story is true or false. But many sites are using that test. The PCR and antibody test take a lot more time obviously.

The result may take 30 minutes to get back but the sites, drive through at least, do not have analyzers on-site to process the swabs.

Wealth is of the heart and mind and not of the pocket
Re: Mask order issued for all of Texas [Re: Sneaky] #7889395 07/03/20 04:32 PM
C
Chopped54 Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
THF Trophy Hunter
C
I suppose you have proof to support your conspiracy, then?

Which one are you claiming is a conspiracy and I will provide my proof?

Re: Mask order issued for all of Texas [Re: bill oxner] #7889397 07/03/20 04:34 PM
bill oxner Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
Originally Posted by bill oxner
I just got back from a little loop. I stopped of to top off my tank. No mask required there. Continued on to Walmart where a mask was required. Headed on up the the liquor stare. Guess what? Mask required.

I only get on THF to entertain and teach. I just taught you that gas is essential, but liquor and Peanut butter are not.

Sorry about. The entertainment. Maybe later.

[Linked Image]

Quail hunting is like walking into, and out of a beautiful painting all day long. Gene Hill

[Linked Image]

Re: Mask order issued for all of Texas [Re: dogcatcher] #7889398 07/03/20 04:34 PM
D
Dustnsand Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
D
Originally Posted by dogcatcher
Originally Posted by SnakeWrangler

The maskers like to ignore these types of stories, and they’re all over the place. Wearing a mask is a fad, and some people just can’t help but fall in line with a good fad.

Exactly

The story is bs, according to my Doctor the test takes 24 hours to get results, then you get the results when the lab passes the result to the medical provider, and the medical provider provides it to you.

Wrong. Some tests are within the hour results

Re: Mask order issued for all of Texas [Re: NewGulf] #7889400 07/03/20 04:35 PM
T
Texas buckeye Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
T
I heard a story about some folks that were adamant anti-maskers, and after going to a protest for no masks, they actually came down with the virus, were laid up in a hospital sick as a dog and had changed their tune.....

Stories are all just garbage until it hits home. Science is garbage until it gets personal.

I am convinced there are several folks on here that wouldn’t believe in the Theory of gravity if it weren’t for the fact their crap falls straight into the toilet. Some people will argue till they are blue in the face and when the evidence gets personal, they make excuses like the best of them. And yes, this is the kettle calling the pot black. Carry on gentle people. stir soap duel

Re: Mask order issued for all of Texas [Re: Chopped54] #7889403 07/03/20 04:36 PM
D
Dustnsand Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
D

bs

How are they getting results at all, positive or not, in two hours when there is a 10-14 day turn around? Unless there is an article or some other kind of proof this is just another BS story passed around the internet that never happened.

Wrong as well. Two folks at work have tested positive this week from tests that provided results in under a hour

Re: Mask order issued for all of Texas [Re: Dustnsand] #7889406 07/03/20 04:37 PM
C
Chopped54 Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
THF Trophy Hunter
C
Originally Posted by z71dustin

bs

Wrong as well. Two folks at work have tested positive this week from tests that provided results in under a hour

I would put money on it they didn't go to a drive through mass testing site either. We use the Abbott ID Now test here and can get results back in 10-15 minutes. The mass testing sites are testing hundreds a day, Dallas into the 1000s, so even at 10 minutes each you are talking days just to process and then days to call back.

Re: Mask order issued for all of Texas [Re: NewGulf] #7889412 07/03/20 04:41 PM
Mike W Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
Plenty of examples all over the world of covid test coming back positive on everything from clean swabs to fruit. Now the CDC says a common cold could trigger a positive. We have all seen the data the tells you where they fudge the numbers by adding covid to pretty much anything. The info is readily available.

This cannot be fixed at the voting booth.. Wake Up You Morons!
Re: Mask order issued for all of Texas [Re: NewGulf] #7889415 07/03/20 04:42 PM
S
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
S
Either way any proof to these stories? I've seen multiple stories like this, but no verification......

Re: Mask order issued for all of Texas [Re: Mike W] #7889422 07/03/20 04:47 PM
C
Chopped54 Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
THF Trophy Hunter
C
Originally Posted by Mike W
Plenty of examples all over the world of covid test coming back positive on everything from clean swabs to fruit. Now the CDC says a common cold could trigger a positive. We have all seen the data the tells you where they fudge the numbers by adding covid to pretty much anything. The info is readily available.

Any sort of test that involves human processing will have false -/+, Covid tests are about 85%-95% accurate depending on the test type and manufacturer.

Re: Mask order issued for all of Texas [Re: NewGulf] #7889434 07/03/20 04:57 PM
S
Smokey Bear Online Content
THF Trophy Hunter
Online Content
THF Trophy Hunter
S
My sons 21 yr old best friend got a positive test result Monday in Lufkin. He had the results in less than 30 minutes. He said the paperwork leading up to the test was the most onerous part of getting tested. He is sick though and suspected he had it so did not question the results. He told my son the test cost him $100.

Smokey Bear---Lone Star State.
Re: Mask order issued for all of Texas [Re: NewGulf] #7889507 07/03/20 06:46 PM
nebo Offline
Tracker
Tracker
Guys, I am sorry to stir y'all up so much. My post is true but I won't tell the names of these women. They are in their 60s and live outside Tyler. They told me about this and I posted it here. After seeing some of your replies and seeing how some of y'all feel., I wished I had kept this info to myself and friends. . Some of y'all need to open your hearts and minds to the fact that the media is not our friends and lie for the betterment of their own liberal agenda. This is no passing fad. The virus is bad but using it to control the people is worst. Again I apologize to the butt hurt , but get over it!!!!

Mayor of Nebo , Texas this week
Re: Mask order issued for all of Texas [Re: NewGulf] #7889510 07/03/20 06:49 PM
C
Choctaw Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
C
We had our tests done by Baylor. They provided the results in less than sixteen hours.

Re: Mask order issued for all of Texas [Re: nebo] #7889515 07/03/20 07:00 PM
S
Sneaky Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
S
Guys, I am sorry to stir y'all up so much. My post is true but I won't tell the names of these women. They are in their 60s and live outside Tyler. They told me about this and I posted it here. After seeing some of your replies and seeing how some of y'all feel., I wished I had kept this info to myself and friends. . Some of y'all need to open your hearts and minds to the fact that the media is not our friends and lie for the betterment of their own liberal agenda. This is no passing fad. The virus is bad but using it to control the people is worst. Again I apologize to the butt hurt , but get over it!!!!

Don’t apologize for telling the truth. Some people believe what they want, regardless of the information that’s out there.

Re: Mask order issued for all of Texas [Re: Sneaky] #7889517 07/03/20 07:02 PM
S
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
S

Don’t apologize for telling the truth. Some people believe what they want, regardless of the information that’s out there.

Sorry, but I question everything, even when it supports my point of view.

Re: Mask order issued for all of Texas [Re: NewGulf] #7889526 07/03/20 07:08 PM
T
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
T
I apologize, but get over it. Love it. Great apology. Basically telling everyone you don’t care what you wrote and don’t care what anyone says. And that’s ok. But don’t “apologize” because you aren’t really apologizing if you want us all to get over it. Sorry, changed the subject.

Back to subject, testing is faulty we all know it. Do we trust the numbers 100%, absolutely not. But the numbers of hospitalizations and deaths are the numbers we watch and those have been increasing in some counties more than others. My county, tarrant, has been pretty ok for hospitalizations and vent use, so I am not too concerned. But when the hospital beds and vent use get close to capacity in tarrant county, we all need to worry. It will mean the other big counties are at capacity and the SAboutTHF

Keep your eye on the real prize, not the booty some person on a hunting forum Is concerned about being manipulated.

Re: Mask order issued for all of Texas [Re: NewGulf] #7889529 07/03/20 07:09 PM
J
JCB Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
J
I’m still holding on to hope that our wonderful governor will issue an order to make people pull thier pants up over the crack of their a$$.

Re: Mask order issued for all of Texas [Re: JCB] #7889542 07/03/20 07:17 PM
T
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
T
Originally Posted by JCB
I’m still holding on to hope that our wonderful governor will issue an order to make people pull thier pants up over the crack of their a$$.

That would be racist, so isn’t going to happen. Sorry bout ya.

However, hoping our taxes take a break because our schools Have been shut down for over half The year isn’t going to happen either. Wonder if the state gets any lawsuits over that? That would probably be deemed a racist lawsuit too.

Re: Mask order issued for all of Texas [Re: NewGulf] #7889547 07/03/20 07:22 PM
J
J.P. Greeson Online Content
the janitor
Online Content
the janitor
J
They tested my father at his assisted living facility Thursday last week and we still have not received the results.

“Wildlife and its habitat cannot speak, so we must and we will.” – Theodore Roosevelt

[Linked Image]
Re: Mask order issued for all of Texas [Re: S.A. hunter] #7889555 07/03/20 07:40 PM
S
Sneaky Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
S
Originally Posted by S.A. hunter

Sorry, but I question everything, even when it supports my point of view.

Of course. Everyone should.

Page 5 of 12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 11 12
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

© 2004-2024 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide