T
txtrophy85 Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
T
Originally Posted by nsmike
Originally Posted by txtrophy85
Even untrained, a determined amateur could drop 10 of them with an AR before being overwhelmed, the wife maybe a couple. The unanswered question is would they have pulled the trigger.I see that discretion won out over valor.

they are bish arse liberal criminals with nothing better to do, not Walking dead Zombies or Paramilitary fighters. You drop even 2 they will start running away, not continue to advance.

No argument it wouldn't even take two! I just made an observation from a tactical perspective.

whats gonna end up happening, is a war being started between the haves and the have nots. Its gonna get ugly but I don't think the types of people out rioting and protesting is gonna know exactly what to do. You have a few shootouts and all this will quiet down real quick.

For it is not the quarry that we truly seek, but the adventure.
Re: Pink shirt, no shoes & AR-15 [Re: txtrophy85] #7885354 06/29/20 10:59 PM
K
krmitchell Offline OP
Extreme Tracker
OP Offline
Extreme Tracker
K
Even untrained, a determined amateur could drop 10 of them with an AR before being overwhelmed, the wife maybe a couple. The unanswered question is would they have pulled the trigger.I see that discretion won out over valor.

they are bish arse liberal criminals with nothing better to do, not Walking dead Zombies or Paramilitary fighters. You drop even 2 they will start running away, not continue to advance.

No argument it wouldn't even take two! I just made an observation from a tactical perspective.

whats gonna end up happening, is a war being started between the haves and the have nots. Its gonna get ugly but I don't think the types of people out rioting and protesting is gonna know exactly what to do. You have a few shootouts and all this will quiet down real quick.

Won’t be a shootout. It will be bottles being thrown then a firearm owner demonstrating fire superiority in short order.

Re: Pink shirt, no shoes & AR-15 [Re: krmitchell] #7885355 06/29/20 11:02 PM
S
Sneaky Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
S
You can say what you want about those two, but they didn’t get attacked, did they?

Re: Pink shirt, no shoes & AR-15 [Re: Sneaky] #7885372 06/29/20 11:23 PM
K
krmitchell Offline OP
Extreme Tracker
OP Offline
Extreme Tracker
K
Originally Posted by Sneaky
You can say what you want about those two, but they didn’t get attacked, did they?

Nope.

Re: Pink shirt, no shoes & AR-15 [Re: Paluxy] #7885383 06/29/20 11:30 PM
TCM3 Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
Originally Posted by Hancock
Originally Posted by maximus_flavius
I admire his sand, but he doesn’t carry himself like he’s a practiced shooter. His wife even less so. They are lucky they weren’t tested.

Kind of looks like she's pointing at his head
[Linked Image]

Trigger finger discipline, lady..
heck, I carry my cordless drill with my finger off and above the trigger.

Do not forget to entertain strangers, For by so doing some have unwittingly entertained angels
Hebrews 13:2
Re: Pink shirt, no shoes & AR-15 [Re: TCM3] #7885391 06/29/20 11:35 PM
skinnerback Offline
THF Celebrity Chef
THF Celebrity Chef
Originally Posted by TCM3

and with the safety on.....you do that too, huh, LOL. Just programmed that way.

Re: Pink shirt, no shoes & AR-15 [Re: skinnerback] #7885393 06/29/20 11:35 PM
K
KWood_TSU Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
THF Trophy Hunter
K
Originally Posted by skinnerback

I do as well, until I'm ready to give it the double tap to make sure it works

Amat Victoria Curam - Victory Loves Preparation
Re: Pink shirt, no shoes & AR-15 [Re: nsmike] #7885407 06/29/20 11:46 PM
B
bucksnbass357 Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
B
Originally Posted by Roll-Tide
They are pushing the limits to see what will be allowed. Just like a child.

Re: Pink shirt, no shoes & AR-15 [Re: Sneaky] #7885420 06/29/20 11:55 PM
C
Choctaw Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
C

Exactly, and suffered no other property damage than the broken gate. They stood a mob down by themselves. They may not be range Nazis but their courage is to be commended.

Re: Pink shirt, no shoes & AR-15 [Re: krmitchell] #7885423 06/29/20 11:56 PM
S
Stub Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
S
Glad to see they had the jewels to go and confront them.
In the video they both point their weapons at each other, as mentioned obviously not to savvy on weapon handling or shooting.

On the devil side of me wish's the protester would have tested the home owners and they owners fired a couple of caps at them just to freak their azz out, the other side is glad they did not ain't no telling how stupid it might have gotten..

texas flag

Re: Pink shirt, no shoes & AR-15 [Re: krmitchell] #7885426 06/29/20 11:59 PM
G
Gary Olson Offline
Tracker
Tracker
G
How soon will they file a grievance against the HOA for failure to properly maintain facilities? That could be some fun action. That gate was as secure as a waffle with syrup

Re: Pink shirt, no shoes & AR-15 [Re: Stub] #7885433 06/30/20 12:08 AM
C
Choctaw Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
C
Originally Posted by Stub
In the video they both point their weapons at each other, as mentioned obviously not to savvy on weapon handling or shooting.

On the devil side of me wish's the protester would have tested the home owners and they owners fired a couple of caps at them just to freak their azz out, the other side is glad they did not ain't no telling how stupid it might have gotten..

They weren’t on the range, in the dove field or walking to a blind. Good lord. They were dealing with a mob. Something few here have done. Something none of us have done by ourselves. The results speak for themselves. They did fine.

Re: Pink shirt, no shoes & AR-15 [Re: KWood_TSU] #7885437 06/30/20 12:10 AM
TCM3 Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
Originally Posted by KWood_TSU
Originally Posted by skinnerback

I do as well, until I'm ready to give it the double tap to make sure it works

I do the same, but I need to learn to press the battery button to look at the bars instead roflmao

Do not forget to entertain strangers, For by so doing some have unwittingly entertained angels
Hebrews 13:2
Re: Pink shirt, no shoes & AR-15 [Re: Choctaw] #7885440 06/30/20 12:12 AM
D
Dustnsand Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
D
Originally Posted by Choctaw

They weren’t on the range, in the dove field or walking to a blind. Good lord. They were dealing with a mob. Something few here have done. Something none of us have done by ourselves. The results speak for themselves. They did fine.

I wonder how many on here saying their gun skills lacked would've pulled the blinds and hid inside.

Re: Pink shirt, no shoes & AR-15 [Re: krmitchell] #7885470 06/30/20 12:43 AM
B
bigjoe8565 Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
THF Trophy Hunter
B
What’s the over and under that the liberal DA presses charges against them? May not stick, but would definitely cost the couple.

This is being widely reported that it was a peaceful protest on a public street. Truth is, the protesters tore down a gate and entered a gated community, which I believe amounts to trespassing.

Re: Pink shirt, no shoes & AR-15 [Re: Choctaw] #7885471 06/30/20 12:46 AM
J
Jimbo1 Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
J

Exactly, and suffered no other property damage than the broken gate. They stood a mob down by themselves. They may not be range Nazis but their courage is to be commended.

I probably wouldn't want to be at the range with them but I applaud them for their guts.

FJB - Lets Go Brandon
BBB - Bring Back Better
Awake - Not Woke!
Re: Pink shirt, no shoes & AR-15 [Re: bigjoe8565] #7885481 06/30/20 12:56 AM
G
Gravytrain Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
G
Originally Posted by bigjoe8565
What’s the over and under that the liberal DA presses charges against them? May not stick, but would definitely cost the couple.

This is being widely reported that it was a peaceful protest on a public street. Truth is, the protesters tore down a gate and entered a gated community, which I believe amounts to trespassing.

[Linked Image]
[/quote]

Upon us all, upon us all, a little rain must fall
Re: Pink shirt, no shoes & AR-15 [Re: krmitchell] #7885495 06/30/20 01:14 AM
kry226 Online Content
The General
Online Content
The General
Yup, let's be clear...the 2nd Amendment has nothing to do with training. Determination can go a long way towards whipping your adversary. Heck, half the Continental Army had almost no formal training whatsoever and they ended up defeating arguably the best Army on the planet.

As important as I believe training to be, and as much as I hate tacticool, I'm at least thankful people like that are practicing their 2A rights. More power to them.

[Linked Image]
Re: Pink shirt, no shoes & AR-15 [Re: bigjoe8565] #7885515 06/30/20 01:39 AM
S
splash556 Offline
Pro Tracker
Pro Tracker
S
Originally Posted by bigjoe8565

zactly right. Not just trespassing but also not "peaceful".

[Linked Image]
Re: Pink shirt, no shoes & AR-15 [Re: Dustnsand] #7885518 06/30/20 01:49 AM
S
Stub Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
S
Originally Posted by z71dustin

I wonder how many on here saying their gun skills lacked would've pulled the blinds and hid inside.

My first line: (Glad to see they had the jewels to go and confront them)! Yes they did fine.
I as many other mentioned they did not seem that savvy handling a weapon, I should have left out "shooting" since they never had to fire the weapon.
It was a tough and scary situation they were in.

I bet you are right that there are a few on here that would pull the blinds, I guarantee you I am not one of them!
Although I knew a person that liked to talk tough that told me a while back that he would tuck tail and flee to the lease in this same type situation.

Do not get me wrong, I would not want to be in there situation and if I was, I would like to think that I would have handled it just as well.

texas flag

Re: Pink shirt, no shoes & AR-15 [Re: krmitchell] #7885523 06/30/20 01:58 AM
S
Sniper.270 Offline
Veteran Tracker
Veteran Tracker
S
Courage is being scared to death and saddling up anyway.

We may very well be coming to a time in our history where we may have to decide what is worth dying for. God forbid. But it happens. No shame in dying for a belief greater than ones self. America is under attack. Who will stand and hold the line for her? Or will we simply let her fade into the annals of history? If not now? When? War has been declared.

Proverbs 2
Re: Pink shirt, no shoes & AR-15 [Re: Choctaw] #7885531 06/30/20 02:05 AM
HWY_MAN Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity

Some of these arm chairs are going to have to be recovered, they're getting wore out. Spook me and you can bet there's going to be a finger on the trigger.

Yes! A Weatherby does kill them deader.
Re: Pink shirt, no shoes & AR-15 [Re: Sniper.270] #7885534 06/30/20 02:08 AM
E
erathar Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
THF Trophy Hunter
E
Originally Posted by Sniper.270
Courage is being scared to death and saddling up anyway.

We may very well be coming to a time in our history where we may have to decide what is worth dying for. God forbid. But it happens. No shame in dying for a belief greater than ones self. America is under attack. Who will stand and hold the line for her? Or will we simply let her fade into the annals of history? If not now? When? War has been declared.

Congratulations. One of the best, deepest posts I have ever seen on this forum.

Re: Pink shirt, no shoes & AR-15 [Re: Sniper.270] #7885541 06/30/20 02:12 AM
HWY_MAN Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
We may very well be coming to a time in our history where we may have to decide what is worth dying for.

I made a comment at the coffee shop this morning. "I'm afraid within a month we're going to see car bombing". Nobody at the table seemed to disagree. I hope I'm wrong but this thing is getting pushed by various groups and countries that would love to see the US go up in flames. Voter intimidation on a scale we've never seen before.

Yes! A Weatherby does kill them deader.
Re: Pink shirt, no shoes & AR-15 [Re: krmitchell] #7885563 06/30/20 02:57 AM
J
J.P. Greeson Offline
the janitor
the janitor
J
Can we send him a new shirt to wear?

“Wildlife and its habitat cannot speak, so we must and we will.” – Theodore Roosevelt

[Linked Image]
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

© 2004-2024 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide