Page 1 of 2 1 2
Put The Blame Where It Belongs Ultimatly #7864075 06/08/20 11:40 AM
F
fishdfly Online Content OP
Pro Tracker
OP Online Content
Pro Tracker
F
There is a push to disband police departments. Why is there not a call to "fire" the police chiefs by these city council men or citizens?

Does not seem to be any calls for firing mayors either. Wonder why?

Re: Put The Blame Where It Belongs Ultimatly [Re: fishdfly] #7864079 06/08/20 11:50 AM
H
Hudbone Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
H
I find it ironic how so many of the problems associated with the current action is related to big cities controlled by the Democratic Party. You know, the people elected which ultimately set up the running of the emergency response and educational systems for the very citizens so unhappy with the current set of circumstances.

Re: Put The Blame Where It Belongs Ultimatly [Re: fishdfly] #7864092 06/08/20 12:01 PM
bill oxner Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
The Houston police chief in under fire for not releasing videos of shootings.

Quail hunting is like walking into, and out of a beautiful painting all day long. Gene Hill

[Linked Image]

Re: Put The Blame Where It Belongs Ultimatly [Re: fishdfly] #7864096 06/08/20 12:04 PM
68rustbucket Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
There is a call by Austin city council to fire the police chief.

Re: Put The Blame Where It Belongs Ultimatly [Re: Hudbone] #7864126 06/08/20 12:58 PM
F
fishdfly Online Content OP
Pro Tracker
OP Online Content
Pro Tracker
F
Originally Posted by Hudbone
I find it ironic how so many of the problems associated with the current action is related to big cities controlled by the Democratic Party. You know, the people elected which ultimately set up the running of the emergency response and educational systems for the very citizens so unhappy with the current set of circumstances.

If there was a need for a "like" button, the above needs one.

Re: Put The Blame Where It Belongs Ultimatly [Re: fishdfly] #7864130 06/08/20 01:07 PM
P
Papalote Offline
Tracker
Tracker
P
The ultimate blame goes to the thug who steals, assaults, passes bad money. Don't break any laws and you won't need to be arrested.

Re: Put The Blame Where It Belongs Ultimatly [Re: Papalote] #7864133 06/08/20 01:23 PM
P
Paluxy Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
P
Originally Posted by Papalote
The ultimate blame goes to the thug who steals, assaults, passes bad money. Don't break any laws and you won't need to be arrested.

Thugs will always be around, it's the POS Democrats that empower them and give them a free pass that deserve the blame.

Re: Put The Blame Where It Belongs Ultimatly [Re: Papalote] #7864142 06/08/20 01:37 PM
Q
QuitShootinYoungBucks Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
Q

I know you know that it's not quite that simple, but that's an item that needs to be in the conversations.

[Linked Image]

https://web.archive.org/web/20170223065011/http:/www.rrdvegas.com/silencer-cleaning.html
Re: Put The Blame Where It Belongs Ultimatly [Re: fishdfly] #7864145 06/08/20 01:42 PM
P
Pitchfork Predator Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
P
I would love to see the police in these big city cess pools walk off the job and give them exactly what they are asking for.......

Marc C. Helfrich
Retirement Planner

www.insured-wealth.com
469-323-8920
Re: Put The Blame Where It Belongs Ultimatly [Re: Papalote] #7864146 06/08/20 01:46 PM
T
Texas buckeye Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
T

Because there have never been people completely innocent that have been taken to coals by our justice system, from cops to lawyers to judges.

It was not a couple years back when a young boy was shot in Cleveland because he had a air soft gun. I can’t even imagine how many innocent people are pulled over in their cars and asked to search for no offense other than being the wrong color skin. Just because it hasn’t happened to you does not mean it doesn’t happen.
Yes the majority of the people “killed” by the cops are guilty of quite a bit, but it isn’t always the case.

I back the blue 100%, but that does not make the force as a whole immune to mistakes. We are all human and need to realize change can be good. Or it can be bad. The current examples of “defund the police” and the craziness that has ensued from the george Floyd death are the exact reason some on here have been advocating talking and coming up with common sense gun “control” because if we let things go status quo too long and the dems get control (or enough situations take place) then social pressure will “force” change that isn’t going to be good.

Re: Put The Blame Where It Belongs Ultimatly [Re: Paluxy] #7864153 06/08/20 01:58 PM
C
Cochise Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
THF Trophy Hunter
C
Originally Posted by Hancock

Thugs will always be around, it's the POS Democrats that empower them and give them a free pass that deserve the blame.

Exactly - thugs of all colors and kinds have always and will always be around.

The problem lies with the Democrat party. Racism is a hot button issue - the democrats know they can pimp out/manipulate/incite/you name it - the black community - and do this at every opportunity they get. Been doing it since LBJ. All to push an agenda. Let's be real clear - none of this is about black people. None of it. It comes down to power and control by the radical left and a push to destroy America. If the black community didn't serve a purpose for the left - you wouldn't hear about it. Anyone hear anything about illegal immigrants lately? Nah..been months and months - cause their usefulness expired to the left.

I feel sorry for the black voices of reason - that truly understand what is going on - that their tongues are cut out (hypothetically of course) by the progressive left and the media - hell they're demonized by them.

Re: Put The Blame Where It Belongs Ultimatly [Re: fishdfly] #7864157 06/08/20 02:02 PM
T
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
T
Cochise, you are pretty spot on with that post

Re: Put The Blame Where It Belongs Ultimatly [Re: Texas buckeye] #7864158 06/08/20 02:03 PM
P
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
P
Originally Posted by Texas buckeye

Because there have never been people completely innocent that have been taken to coals by our justice system, from cops to lawyers to judges.

It was not a couple years back when a young boy was shot in Cleveland because he had a air soft gun. I can’t even imagine how many innocent people are pulled over in their cars and asked to search for no offense other than being the wrong color skin. Just because it hasn’t happened to you does not mean it doesn’t happen.
Yes the majority of the people “killed” by the cops are guilty of quite a bit, but it isn’t always the case.

I back the blue 100%, but that does not make the force as a whole immune to mistakes. We are all human and need to realize change can be good. Or it can be bad. The current examples of “defund the police” and the craziness that has ensued from the george Floyd death are the exact reason some on here have been advocating talking and coming up with common sense gun “control” because if we let things go status quo too long and the dems get control (or enough situations take place) then social pressure will “force” change that isn’t going to be good.

Those “some” on here......have weak minds and are weak in general....I’m not interested in their ideas or opinions that appease the mob......just like they talk about racism when they have lived in suburbs their whole life.....they are worthless emotional lemmings IMO.....

Marc C. Helfrich
Retirement Planner

www.insured-wealth.com
469-323-8920
Re: Put The Blame Where It Belongs Ultimatly [Re: Hudbone] #7864161 06/08/20 02:07 PM
S
Sniper.270 Offline
Veteran Tracker
Veteran Tracker
S

Do you really? Think about this. If the plan is to fundamentally change America. Where is it going to start. How is it going to start in places that are well run and prepared. It has to start where the ground work has been put in place. Is it going to get it’s start in Texas? No. To many places in Texas will meet force with force. It has to start in places where it has been set up to succeed. This is not a spur of the moment movement that just broke out with Floyd. This is a well planned movement that has been in preparation by very powerful and evil people. These people do not care about the citizens, nor the protests. Their goal is far more evil.

Added: I was typing mine while Cochise was typing his. Exactly what I was trying to say too.

Proverbs 2
Re: Put The Blame Where It Belongs Ultimatly [Re: Sniper.270] #7864164 06/08/20 02:10 PM
C
Cochise Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
THF Trophy Hunter
C
Originally Posted by Sniper.270

Do you really? Think about this. If the plan is to fundamentally change America. Where is it going to start. How is it going to start in places that are well run and prepared. It has to start where the ground work has been put in place. Is it going to get it’s start in Texas? No. To many places in Texas will meet force with force. It has to start in places where it has been set up to succeed. This is not a spur of the moment movement that just broke out with Floyd. This is a well planned movement that has been in preparation by very powerful and evil people. These people do not care about the citizens, nor the protests. Their goal is far more evil.

We may not agree on oil prices, but we can certainly agree on that cheers

Re: Put The Blame Where It Belongs Ultimatly [Re: Texas buckeye] #7864165 06/08/20 02:11 PM
Duck_Hunter Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity

TB, I agree there are examples of innocent people being done wrong by the justice system. It’s an imperfect system (usually it’s imperfect because the burden of proof is on the prosecution and guilty people are set free because it’s a high bar. That’s the way it’s supposed to work).

The example of the 12 year old who was shot and killed isn’t a good one for this point, in my opinion. Police were called because a kid was pointing a gun at others. When they arrived, he still had a very realistic pellet gun in his hands and turned towards police. It looked like a real gun. That’s a parenting issue and a tragic situation. Why would a 12 year old have a pellet gun, especially one that looked like an actual pistol? It wasn’t like he had a cell phone in his hand the police thought was a gun. It looked exactly like a real gun and the only person who knew it wasn’t was the boy holding it.

Originally Posted by bill oxner
I just turned it on . I was looking bird dogs in the butt this morning.

[Linked Image]
Re: Put The Blame Where It Belongs Ultimatly [Re: Pitchfork Predator] #7864167 06/08/20 02:11 PM
T
TXHOGSLAYER Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
T
Originally Posted by Pitchfork Predator
I would love to see the police in these big city cess pools walk off the job and give them exactly what they are asking for.......

That would make my day.

LETS GO BRANDON
Re: Put The Blame Where It Belongs Ultimatly [Re: Cochise] #7864170 06/08/20 02:12 PM
S
Sniper.270 Offline
Veteran Tracker
Veteran Tracker
S
Originally Posted by Cochise
Originally Posted by Sniper.270

We may not agree on oil prices, but we can certainly agree on that cheers

LOL. up

Proverbs 2
Re: Put The Blame Where It Belongs Ultimatly [Re: Cochise] #7864172 06/08/20 02:12 PM
Duck_Hunter Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity

The problem lies with the Democrat party. Racism is a hot button issue - the democrats know they can pimp out/manipulate/incite/you name it - the black community - and do this at every opportunity they get. Been doing it since LBJ. All to push an agenda. Let's be real clear - none of this is about black people. None of it. It comes down to power and control by the radical left and a push to destroy America. If the black community didn't serve a purpose for the left - you wouldn't hear about it. Anyone hear anything about illegal immigrants lately? Nah..been months and months - cause their usefulness expired to the left.

I feel sorry for the black voices of reason - that truly understand what is going on - that their tongues are cut out (hypothetically of course) by the progressive left and the media - hell they're demonized by them.

up

Originally Posted by bill oxner
I just turned it on . I was looking bird dogs in the butt this morning.

[Linked Image]
Re: Put The Blame Where It Belongs Ultimatly [Re: fishdfly] #7864178 06/08/20 02:18 PM
P
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
P
60 officers just retired and walked off the job in Minneapolis.....

Marc C. Helfrich
Retirement Planner

www.insured-wealth.com
469-323-8920
Re: Put The Blame Where It Belongs Ultimatly [Re: TXHOGSLAYER] #7864180 06/08/20 02:19 PM
S
Sniper.270 Offline
Veteran Tracker
Veteran Tracker
S
Originally Posted by TXHOGSLAYER
[quote=Pitchfork Predator]I would love to see the police in these big city cess pools walk off the job and give them exactly what they are asking for.......

That would make my day.[/quote

We can disagree on here daily and pick on each other, but you are correct here. As unchristian as that sounds. However, the ones who this action would hurt are not the ones creating this situations.

Proverbs 2
Re: Put The Blame Where It Belongs Ultimatly [Re: Texas buckeye] #7864219 06/08/20 03:13 PM
cbump Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity

You don’t back the blue 100% with statements like the one about the air soft gun. I don’t know the particulars if that specific incident but I promise I’m not waiting around to see if a gun is real or not if it’s brandished at me.

Air soft

[Linked Image]

Re: Put The Blame Where It Belongs Ultimatly [Re: Papalote] #7864221 06/08/20 03:18 PM
R
redchevy Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
R

x2

It's hell eatin em live
Re: Put The Blame Where It Belongs Ultimatly [Re: cbump] #7864243 06/08/20 03:48 PM
T
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
T
Originally Posted by cbump

You don’t back the blue 100% with statements like the one about the air soft gun. I don’t know the particulars if that specific incident but I promise I’m not waiting around to see if a gun is real or not if it’s brandished at me.

Air soft

[Linked Image]

For real people, take away the emotion and argue with fact only.

What is illegal about owning or carrying an airsoft gun? If you can find one law that says those are illegal to be carried or played with then I will rest the case about that incident.

In bringing it up, did I say the cops were wrong? I believe the cops were acquitted in that incident, and I have had plenty of discussions about this with my kids....someone carrying around a fake gun and pointing it at people is not smart, bad parenting, whatever you want to call it, and had the kid just raised his hands and dropped the gun when cops arrived (instead of turning tail and running away gun in hand) he would not have been shot. The argument was about innocent vs guilt, not justified or unjustified killings.

But, my son played airsoft with his friends in vacant lots when he was 10-11, I ran around plenty with fake guns, and occasionally with some real ones when I was a kid. I never once thought my son, any of his fiends, or I would be shot by the police...because we were innocent of any crimes.

However, if we find out that a cop that shot at and killed a 12yo boy for having an airsoft gun was found to be unstable and unfit for police duty in a cleveland suburb and failed to disclose that during his application for cleveland PD, the cleveland PD failed to look at the past report, and that officer was the one who did the shooting after shouting a couple times "put your hands up" from his cruiser window, does that change the situation a little too? The system does need some changes. Just acknowledging that fact does not make me any less supportive of the cops than you.

Last edited by Texas buckeye; 06/08/20 03:49 PM.
Re: Put The Blame Where It Belongs Ultimatly [Re: Cochise] #7864247 06/08/20 03:53 PM
TCM3 Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity

You sir, have hit the nail smack dab in the middle of the head.

up

Do not forget to entertain strangers, For by so doing some have unwittingly entertained angels
Hebrews 13:2
(R-TX)
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

© 2004-2024 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide