Most Online25,604
Feb 12th, 2024
Print Thread
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
Re: Don’t violate curfew [Re: TurkeyHunter] #7862866 06/07/20 12:12 AM
Mike W Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
He's fine, it was staged. He's not someone granpy, he is just another leftist on a mission.

This cannot be fixed at the voting booth.. Wake Up You Morons!
Re: Don’t violate curfew [Re: Concho] #7862867 06/07/20 12:12 AM
Superduty Offline
"The Regulator"
"The Regulator"
Originally Posted by Concho
Originally Posted by TARUGS
So you shove somebody, which could have or have not caused an old man to fall down and hit his head on the pavement, with blood oozing out of his ears. SO what do you do? What would a civilized person do? Do police have specific order not to care and just walk away and pretend that nothing happened?

The front of the squad is not allowed to stop and care for wounded, there are medics farther back in the squad that care for injured, maybe you study tactics a little before posting. You cannot care for a person if you yourself are under attack.

Exactly!

up

'It's Only Treason if You Lose."
Re: Don’t violate curfew [Re: Concho] #7862869 06/07/20 12:12 AM
Duck_Hunter Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
Originally Posted by Duck_Hunter
What spurred these protests is that a man was killed while police kneeled on his neck for nine minutes. He tried to pass a counterfeit bill and then claimed he was claustrophobic and stiffened his body and laid on the ground. Nine minutes later, he was dead. Three of those nine minutes, he didn’t have a pulse but there was still a knee on his neck. That’s per the arrest affidavit for the guy kneeling on his neck.

Breaking the law doesn’t mean you die, or get knocked over and hit your head. That’s quite literally why people are protesting.

Yes, we get it you don't like police, some things never change. There is a bunch of wrong doing and blame to go all around, maybe we should start acting like Americans again.

It’s amazing how relentless you are at being wrong. I back the blue. That doesn’t mean I won’t disagree with individual situations that are wrong and deserve criticism. That’s called being principled. You should try it.

There absolutely is a lot of wrongdoing and blame to go around. I call it out when I see it. Breaking the law (George Floyd and this elderly man both broke the law) does not equal a death sentence or mean you can be knocked over.

If there is additional information about this available, then I’ll change my opinion.

Originally Posted by bill oxner
I just turned it on . I was looking bird dogs in the butt this morning.

[Linked Image]
Re: Don’t violate curfew [Re: scalebuster] #7862872 06/07/20 12:13 AM
C
Concho Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
C
Originally Posted by scalebuster
CONCHO is obviously an expert. Just listen to what he says and you will be too.

Not an expert but I have a pretty good BS detector.

Re: Don’t violate curfew [Re: TurkeyHunter] #7862875 06/07/20 12:15 AM
dogcatcher Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
Put the video on slow play, half speed and watch it.

Combat Infantryman, the ultimate hunter where the prey shoots back.
_____________"Illegitimus non carborundum est"_______________

[Linked Image]
Re: Don’t violate curfew [Re: S.A. hunter] #7862876 06/07/20 12:16 AM
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
Originally Posted by S.A. hunter
What spurred these protests is that a man was killed while police kneeled on his neck for nine minutes. He tried to pass a counterfeit bill and then claimed he was claustrophobic and stiffened his body and laid on the ground. Nine minutes later, he was dead. Three of those nine minutes, he didn’t have a pulse but there was still a knee on his neck. That’s per the arrest affidavit for the guy kneeling on his neck.

Breaking the law doesn’t mean you die, or get knocked over and hit your head. That’s quite literally why people are protesting.

You are assuming a lot of things there.

Name one. Have you read the arrest affidavit? Because I pulled 90% of my post from it. The rest of it was opinion based on what’s in the video and the George Floyd videos and arrest affidavit of the cop who kneeled on his neck.

My opinion is that just because you’re being arrested doesn’t mean you give up all of your rights. That’s the entire point of the protests. So what did I assume?

[Linked Image]
Re: Don’t violate curfew [Re: Duck_Hunter] #7862878 06/07/20 12:16 AM
C
Concho Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
C

It’s amazing how relentless you are at being wrong. I back the blue. That doesn’t mean I won’t disagree with individual situations that are wrong and deserve criticism. That’s called being principled. You should try it.

There absolutely is a lot of wrongdoing and blame to go around. I call it out when I see it. Breaking the law (George Floyd and this elderly man both broke the law) does not equal a death sentence or mean you can be knocked over.

If there is additional information about this available, then I’ll change my opinion. [/quote]

By all means, please show me where you back the blue.....I'm waiting.

Re: Don’t violate curfew [Re: scalebuster] #7862880 06/07/20 12:17 AM
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
CONCHO is obviously an expert. Just listen to what he says and you will be too. That’s how you enforce the law! Sorry bastards.

He is a legend in his own mind and has never been wrong. We’re not worthy of his presence.

[Linked Image]
Re: Don’t violate curfew [Re: Mike W] #7862883 06/07/20 12:18 AM
TurkeyHunter Online Content OP
THF Celebrity
OP Online Content
THF Celebrity
Originally Posted by Mike W

They resigned because their police association is no longer going to provide legal aid protection to officers for those type of protest events.

To be determined
Re: Don’t violate curfew [Re: Concho] #7862884 06/07/20 12:18 AM
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity

If there is additional information about this available, then I’ll change my opinion.

By all means, please show me where you back the blue.....I'm waiting.[/quote]

So, because I disagree with you (which is a personality thing, not a career thing) you think I don’t back the blue?

How would you like me to prove this to you? Not that I have to, but I’m just pointing out another one of your fallacies.

[Linked Image]
Re: Don’t violate curfew [Re: Duck_Hunter] #7862886 06/07/20 12:19 AM
C
Concho Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
C
CONCHO is obviously an expert. Just listen to what he says and you will be too. That’s how you enforce the law! Sorry bastards.

He is a legend in his own mind and has never been wrong. We’re not worthy of his presence.

That is the come back from a person who doesn't have a come back.....sad really, I expected more from you.

Re: Don’t violate curfew [Re: Concho] #7862890 06/07/20 12:21 AM
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity

That is the come back from a person who doesn't have a come back.....sad really, I expected more from you.

That’s not a comeback. I wasn’t even responding to you, which is required for a comeback. Once again, another L for old Concho.

[Linked Image]
Re: Don’t violate curfew [Re: Duck_Hunter] #7862891 06/07/20 12:22 AM
C
Concho Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
C

So, because I disagree with you (which is a personality thing, not a career thing) you think I don’t back the blue?

How would you like me to prove this to you? Not that I have to, but I’m just pointing out another one of your fallacies.
[/quote]

Well heck, just post the times you backed the blue here on the Forum, I'm waiting.......

Re: Don’t violate curfew [Re: Duck_Hunter] #7862893 06/07/20 12:22 AM
T
TARUGS Offline
Woodsman
Woodsman
T

roflmao

Re: Don’t violate curfew [Re: Duck_Hunter] #7862894 06/07/20 12:23 AM
C
Concho Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
C

[/quote]

That’s not a comeback. I wasn’t even responding to you, which is required for a comeback. Once again, another L for old Concho. [/quote]

I know that is what is so sad, you were talking at me not to me, hence you have nothing.

Re: Don’t violate curfew [Re: TurkeyHunter] #7862895 06/07/20 12:23 AM
Mike W Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
Originally Posted by TurkeyHunter
Originally Posted by Mike W

They resigned because their police association is no longer going to provide legal aid protection to officers for those type of protest events.

Click the link this time.. up Enlightening.

This cannot be fixed at the voting booth.. Wake Up You Morons!
Re: Don’t violate curfew [Re: TARUGS] #7862896 06/07/20 12:24 AM
C
Concho Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
C

roflmao

Well, a guy with 88 posts sure isn't.

Re: Don’t violate curfew [Re: Concho] #7862898 06/07/20 12:24 AM
S
scalebuster Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
THF Trophy Hunter
S
There doesn’t need to be a comeback. Knocking out a tottering old man is wrong any way you slice it. Whether you’re a mighty police officer or not.

Re: Don’t violate curfew [Re: scalebuster] #7862904 06/07/20 12:27 AM
C
Concho Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
C
There doesn’t need to be a comeback. Knocking out a tottering old man is wrong any way you slice it. Whether you’re a mighty police officer or not.

So a guy who makes his living off agitating police should be given a special consideration because he is old and decided to place himself in harms way? I miss your point, but then I'm not a left wing nut.

Last edited by Concho; 06/07/20 12:27 AM.

Re: Don’t violate curfew [Re: Concho] #7862906 06/07/20 12:29 AM
S
scalebuster Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
THF Trophy Hunter
S

So a guy who makes his living off agitating police should be given a special consideration because he is old and decided to place himself in harms way? I miss your point, but then I'm not a left wing nut.

Yes

Re: Don’t violate curfew [Re: scalebuster] #7862907 06/07/20 12:29 AM
C
Concho Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
C

Yes

Figures you would believe such.

Re: Don’t violate curfew [Re: Concho] #7862908 06/07/20 12:30 AM
B
Bullfrog Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
B

roflmao

Well, a guy with 88 posts sure isn't.

We were ALL at 88 at one time or another brother

[Linked Image]
Originally Posted by machinist
Man if I knew what Oxner knows I could throw away what I know
Re: Don’t violate curfew [Re: TurkeyHunter] #7862909 06/07/20 12:30 AM
C
Concho Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
C
I'm 64 years old, if I placed myself in harms way, i'd figure whatever I received, I asked for.....

Re: Don’t violate curfew [Re: Concho] #7862917 06/07/20 12:34 AM
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity

Well heck, just post the times you backed the blue here on the Forum, I'm waiting.......
[/quote]

Why don’t you look through my post history. You can answer your own question.

But - and this is great - you’re such an arrogant and pompous person, you think your experience with me is all that matters. I don’t disagree with you (Concho) because you’re a LEO, I disagree with you because you’re the way you are - your experience is all that matters and no one else, experience or expert, or whatever, will ever change your mind. You’ve never made a mistake, you’ve never changed your mind due to new evidence. It’s those traits that have led me to determine you are pompous and arrogant.

And here we are again with you proving my point. Because I criticize you and you’re LEO, you think I don’t back the blue, which is absolutely false. I do back the blue and I also call out BS when I see it. Those two things are not mutually exclusive. You should having principles sometime.

[Linked Image]
Re: Don’t violate curfew [Re: Concho] #7862918 06/07/20 12:34 AM
S
scalebuster Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
THF Trophy Hunter
S
I'm 64 years old, if I placed myself in harms way, i'd figure whatever I received, I asked for.....

I’m sure you are a badazz police officer. I don’t care if he was a protester during the Vietnam war you don’t hit treat an old man like that. You’re wrong, why don’t you just admit it.

Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

© 2004-2024 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide