Most Online25,604
Feb 12th, 2024
Print Thread
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
Re: Don’t violate curfew [Re: TurkeyHunter] #7862738 06/06/20 11:06 PM
Mike W Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity

This cannot be fixed at the voting booth.. Wake Up You Morons!
Re: Don’t violate curfew [Re: Jimbo1] #7862740 06/06/20 11:08 PM
C
Concho Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
C
Originally Posted by Jimbo1
Old man was on his phone while being loaded in the ambulance. Actions have consequences regardless of age.

Yes. once again place yourself in harms way, suffer the consequences, not like they attacked an old man on the way to plays golf.

Re: Don’t violate curfew [Re: TurkeyHunter] #7862752 06/06/20 11:14 PM
T
TARUGS Offline
Woodsman
Woodsman
T
So you shove somebody, which could have or have not caused an old man to fall down and hit his head on the pavement, with blood oozing out of his ears. SO what do you do? What would a civilized person do? Do police have specific order not to care and just walk away and pretend that nothing happened?

Re: Don’t violate curfew [Re: TurkeyHunter] #7862754 06/06/20 11:15 PM
Mike W Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
They know who he is and what he was doing, he is a professional agitator.

Re: Don’t violate curfew [Re: TARUGS] #7862762 06/06/20 11:21 PM
C
Concho Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
C
Originally Posted by TARUGS
So you shove somebody, which could have or have not caused an old man to fall down and hit his head on the pavement, with blood oozing out of his ears. SO what do you do? What would a civilized person do? Do police have specific order not to care and just walk away and pretend that nothing happened?

The front of the squad is not allowed to stop and care for wounded, there are medics farther back in the squad that care for injured, maybe you study tactics a little before posting. You cannot care for a person if you yourself are under attack.

Last edited by Concho; 06/06/20 11:22 PM.

Re: Don’t violate curfew [Re: Concho] #7862769 06/06/20 11:24 PM
Mike W Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
Originally Posted by Concho

The front of the squad is not allowed to stop and care for wounded, there are medics farther back in the squad that care for injured, maybe you study tactics a little before posting.

The vast majority of normal folks do not understand what they are seeing, they see what the media wants them to see. You have to pull back the curtain and look behind the scenes for the truth now days.

People see a poor old man get shoved, in reality a well paid agitator set up a made-for-TV scene. Smoke & Mirrors, Satans greatest tool.

Re: Don’t violate curfew [Re: Mike W] #7862771 06/06/20 11:25 PM
C
Concho Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
C
Originally Posted by Mike W

The front of the squad is not allowed to stop and care for wounded, there are medics farther back in the squad that care for injured, maybe you study tactics a little before posting.

The vast majority of normal folks do not understand what they are seeing, they see what the media wants them to see. You have to pull back the curtain and look behind the scenes for the truth now days.

People see a poor old man get shoved, in reality a well paid agitator set up a made-for-TV scene. Smoke & Mirrors, Satans greatest tool.

cheers

Re: Don’t violate curfew [Re: Concho] #7862772 06/06/20 11:25 PM
O
Old Rabbit Online Content
THF Trophy Hunter
Online Content
THF Trophy Hunter
O

The front of the squad is not allowed to stop and care for wounded, there are medics farther back in the squad that care for injured, maybe you study tactics a little before posting. You cannot care for a person if you yourself are under attack.

You can see where an officer tries to stop and render aid and another sent him forward then got on his radio to call for aid. Cops turning their back on these folks will get them a brick to the head or a bullet. Not making it up, it has already happened in the past week.

Re: Don’t violate curfew [Re: TurkeyHunter] #7862782 06/06/20 11:32 PM
C
Concho Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
C
The really sad part is the media writes this garbage and many believe the lies.....yes the video looks bad, it was meant to look bad, the guy gets paid to take falls for the left.

Re: Don’t violate curfew [Re: TARUGS] #7862785 06/06/20 11:33 PM
N
ntxtrapper Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
N

Mobile field force training/tactics is quite clear that the front of the wedge, or whatever concept is being utilized, never stops, not even for injuries. There is an element to treat wounded farther back in the squad that will be there in seconds, provided the front never stops.

Re: Don’t violate curfew [Re: ntxtrapper] #7862788 06/06/20 11:36 PM
C
Concho Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
C
Originally Posted by ntxtrapper

Mobile field force training/tactics is quite clear that the front of the wedge, or whatever concept is being utilized, never stops, not even for injuries. There is an element to treat wounded farther back in the squad that will be there in seconds, provided the front never stops.

cheers

Re: Don’t violate curfew [Re: Concho] #7862792 06/06/20 11:38 PM
T
TARUGS Offline
Woodsman
Woodsman
T

I think I missed it on the video, somebody was under attack?

Re: Don’t violate curfew [Re: TARUGS] #7862801 06/06/20 11:41 PM
C
Concho Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
C

I am sure you did.....most left wingers do.

Re: Don’t violate curfew [Re: TurkeyHunter] #7862802 06/06/20 11:41 PM
Mike W Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
Yeah, the country. It's an insurgency.. plain and simple.

Re: Don’t violate curfew [Re: TurkeyHunter] #7862806 06/06/20 11:42 PM
T
TEXASLEFTY Online Content
THF Whiskey Sommelier
Online Content
THF Whiskey Sommelier
T
I don’t understand why this is so confusing for some people.

Law Enforcement ask you to do something, comply and ask questions later.

Originally Posted by Chunky Monkey
Never been to a camping world. I prefer Dick's to be honest.
Re: Don’t violate curfew [Re: TEXASLEFTY] #7862809 06/06/20 11:43 PM
C
Concho Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
C
Originally Posted by TEXASLEFTY
I don’t understand why this is so confusing for some people.

Law Enforcement ask you to do something, comply and ask questions later.

Well, intelligent people get that, idiots and thugs don't.

Re: Don’t violate curfew [Re: TurkeyHunter] #7862812 06/06/20 11:44 PM
bigbob_ftw Online Content
Big Sprocket Bob
Online Content
Big Sprocket Bob
Oh, what sad times are these when passing ruffians can say Ni at will to old ladies. There is a pestilence upon this land, nothing is sacred. Even those who arrange and design shrubberies are under considerable economic stress in this period in history.

[Linked Image]

Ultra MAGA '24.
Re: Don’t violate curfew [Re: TurkeyHunter] #7862814 06/06/20 11:44 PM
S
StephenB Offline
Veteran Tracker
Veteran Tracker
S
I seriously doubt blood was coming out of his ear. I saw one picture where it looked like a hose went up to his ear from behind the mask. Likely fake.

Re: Don’t violate curfew [Re: bigbob_ftw] #7862818 06/06/20 11:47 PM
J
Jimbo1 Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
J
Originally Posted by bigbob_ftw
Oh, what sad times are these when passing ruffians can say Ni at will to old ladies. There is a pestilence upon this land, nothing is sacred. Even those who arrange and design shrubberies are under considerable economic stress in this period in history.

That's funny. One of my favorite movies.

FJB - Lets Go Brandon
BBB - Bring Back Better
Awake - Not Woke!
Re: Don’t violate curfew [Re: Concho] #7862826 06/06/20 11:49 PM
S
S.A. hunter Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
S

This is what I was thinking.

Re: Don’t violate curfew [Re: Concho] #7862843 06/06/20 11:58 PM
T
TARUGS Offline
Woodsman
Woodsman
T

haha, like you know everything concho! you are NO different than some narrow minded left wingers who think only their opinion matters!

Re: Don’t violate curfew [Re: TARUGS] #7862852 06/07/20 12:02 AM
C
Concho Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
C

[/quote]

I think I missed it on the video, somebody was under attack?[/quote]

[/quote]
haha, like you know everything concho! you are NO different than some narrow minded left wingers who think only their opinion matters! [/quote]

I know police tactics and that puts me way up on on your feeble mind.

Last edited by Concho; 06/07/20 12:04 AM.

Re: Don’t violate curfew [Re: TurkeyHunter] #7862853 06/07/20 12:02 AM
bill oxner Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
Do the crime. Do the time.

Quail hunting is like walking into, and out of a beautiful painting all day long. Gene Hill

[Linked Image]

Re: Don’t violate curfew [Re: TurkeyHunter] #7862859 06/07/20 12:08 AM
S
scalebuster Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
THF Trophy Hunter
S
CONCHO is obviously an expert. Just listen to what he says and you will be too. That’s how you enforce the law! Sorry bastards.

Last edited by scalebuster; 06/07/20 12:14 AM.
Re: Don’t violate curfew [Re: TurkeyHunter] #7862862 06/07/20 12:10 AM
B
Bullfrog Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
B
I keep catching myself wanting to somehow defend this old man after seeing him instantly bleed from his ears, thinking if someone did that to MY Grandpaw, my Dad or anyone I loved, but dang I know there are rules and laws in place that I’m inclined to follow. This video makes me sad beyond words.

I couldn’t imagine being the one who pushed him back before he fell. I just couldn’t.

I can’t imagine he makes it through that and messes with my head a little.

[Linked Image]
Originally Posted by machinist
Man if I knew what Oxner knows I could throw away what I know
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

© 2004-2024 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide