Page 10 of 20 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 19 20
Re: Riots in Minnisota [Re: bigbob_ftw] #7854727 05/29/20 04:12 PM
S
S.A. hunter Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
S
Mbradford, are you Pro Dem, pro black, anti government, anti Trump, anarchist? Or are you just yanking chains?

Re: Riots in Minnisota [Re: DannyB] #7854728 05/29/20 04:12 PM
R
rolyat.nosaj Online Content
Veteran Tracker
Online Content
Veteran Tracker
R
Originally Posted by DannyB
[Linked Image]

Troll level: Expert

Re: Riots in Minnisota [Re: bigbob_ftw] #7854732 05/29/20 04:17 PM
Mike W Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
Don't get too invested in this, its looking like a false flag op..

This cannot be fixed at the voting booth.. Wake Up You Morons!
Re: Riots in Minnisota [Re: Pitchfork Predator] #7854733 05/29/20 04:17 PM
F
freerange Online Content
THF Trophy Hunter
Online Content
THF Trophy Hunter
F
Originally Posted by Pitchfork Predator
Originally Posted by Ktexas14
Enough of this bullsh!t........it's time to bring in the guns and a loudspeaker........real simple.....you have 10 seconds to get on the ground face down with your hands behind your back.... those that don't get shot....... rifle

How about not? The government gunning down citizens for stealing and property damage is simply not okay and never will be. That is a good way to get citizens to come out and bring guns too. No one wins.

Lol..... I don't need the government in this state, I can and will shoot anyone that tries to steal or destroy my property ...and if I was a business owner in Minnesota I would of given both barrels of my shotgun to the first criminal that came busting through my door with pleasure.......

"with pleasure"???? Pitch, did you really mean to put that in there? Did you think that through? Too late to edit? Serious question, just trying to help.

At some point in life its time to quit chasing the pot of gold and just enjoy the rainbow. FR
Keep your gratitude higher than your expectations. RWH
Re: Riots in Minnisota [Re: Pitchfork Predator] #7854736 05/29/20 04:21 PM
K
Ktexas14 Online Content
Tracker
Online Content
Tracker
K

Enough of this bullsh!t........it's time to bring in the guns and a loudspeaker........real simple.....you have 10 seconds to get on the ground face down with your hands behind your back.... those that don't get shot....... rifle

How about not? The government gunning down citizens for stealing and property damage is simply not okay and never will be. That is a good way to get citizens to come out and bring guns too. No one wins.

Lol..... I don't need the government in this state, I can and will shoot anyone that tries to steal or destroy my property ...and if I was a business owner in Minnesota I would of given both barrels of my shotgun to the first criminal that came busting through my door with pleasure.......

Some people are really disconnected from reality and their minds cant be changed.

Good luck with that, shoot someone in defense of you personal property and you may beat the rap but you are still going to take a ride downtown and you may still face lawsuits that ruin you financially...not to mention the guilt of killing a human over a TV.

Re: Riots in Minnisota [Re: Ktexas14] #7854738 05/29/20 04:22 PM
S
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
S

Some people are really disconnected from reality and their minds cant be changed.

Good luck with that, shoot someone in defense of you personal property and you may beat the rap but you are still going to take a ride downtown and you may still face lawsuits that ruin you financially...not to mention the guilt of killing a human over a TV.

Chet +1 on taking a life that breaks into my property. I usually dont agree with pitchfork, but I wont stand by and let that happen.

Last edited by S.A. hunter; 05/29/20 04:23 PM.
Re: Riots in Minnisota [Re: bigbob_ftw] #7854739 05/29/20 04:24 PM
bigbob_ftw Online Content OP
Big Sprocket Bob
OP Online Content
Big Sprocket Bob
I could never kill someone over stuff. Only if my life or someone elses life was in danger.

[Linked Image]

Ultra MAGA '24.
Re: Riots in Minnisota [Re: bigbob_ftw] #7854744 05/29/20 04:26 PM
S
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
S
Occupational dangers of breaking in, or stealing is death. I wont ask if they plan on harming me or a family member.

Re: Riots in Minnisota [Re: bigbob_ftw] #7854746 05/29/20 04:27 PM
D
ducknbass Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
D
Originally Posted by bigbob_ftw
I could never kill someone over stuff. Only if my life or someone elses life was in danger.

Yep.

Everything else is insured!

Re: Riots in Minnisota [Re: bigbob_ftw] #7854749 05/29/20 04:30 PM
C
Cochise Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
THF Trophy Hunter
C

If you have no problem with giving up everything you own passively - I’ll gladly send you wiring instructions and please feel free to empty your bank account into mine.

Re: Riots in Minnisota [Re: Cochise] #7854752 05/29/20 04:36 PM
S
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
S
Originally Posted by Cochise

If you have no problem with giving up everything you own passively - I’ll gladly send you wiring instructions and please feel free to empty your bank account into mine.

You know how you hear "it's not about the money, it's about the principal" well it's about the principal for me.

Re: Riots in Minnisota [Re: Ktexas14] #7854755 05/29/20 04:37 PM
P
Pitchfork Predator Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
P

Lol, no guilt here.......I look at it as taking out the trash.........deal with it snow flake......

Marc C. Helfrich
Retirement Planner

www.insured-wealth.com
469-323-8920
Re: Riots in Minnisota [Re: pdr55] #7854760 05/29/20 04:42 PM
R
redchevy Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
R
Originally Posted by pdr55
Maybe they should shoot the white looters first. confused2

If they will start I will send a box of ammo to the cause lol

It's hell eatin em live
Re: Riots in Minnisota [Re: Cochise] #7854762 05/29/20 04:43 PM
Big Sprocket Bob
OP Online Content
Big Sprocket Bob
Originally Posted by Cochise

Passively? roflmao. I'm well armed.

[Linked Image]

Ultra MAGA '24.
Re: Riots in Minnisota [Re: S.A. hunter] #7854763 05/29/20 04:44 PM
P
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
P
Originally Posted by S.A. hunter
Occupational dangers of breaking in, or stealing is death. I wont ask if they plan on harming me or a family member.

Yep, play stupid games......win stupid prizes.....

Marc C. Helfrich
Retirement Planner

www.insured-wealth.com
469-323-8920
Re: Riots in Minnisota [Re: freerange] #7854766 05/29/20 04:48 PM
P
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
P
Originally Posted by freerange

"with pleasure"???? Pitch, did you really mean to put that in there? Did you think that through? Too late to edit? Serious question, just trying to help.

Yes I meant it..... I love my family and country that much......."Evil flourishes when good men do nothing......."

Last edited by Pitchfork Predator; 05/29/20 04:50 PM.

Marc C. Helfrich
Retirement Planner

www.insured-wealth.com
469-323-8920
Re: Riots in Minnisota [Re: bigbob_ftw] #7854768 05/29/20 04:49 PM
D
ducknbass Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
D
The instructor on my chl class put it like this.

Go home make a list of things you'd die for. You'll find that list is very short, it won't include cars trucks boats toys even houses. It will likely be family, friends maybe a beloved pet. Possibly to save a stranger's life.
Now that should be the same things you'll kill for. One night someone stole my beloved Corvette. I watched from the second floor of my home as it drove away. I'm pretty good with a rifle. I'm fairly certain I could have shot him. But then my beloved vet is covered on blood and I don't want it anymore. Insurance owns it.
If I'm home alone and someone kicks down my door. I've got a clear move to the backdoor I'll skip right out of it. Now if my wife is upstairs we've got a gunfight.

I took that to heart. That and knowing someone who got mugged killed one mugger and the other was shot but not killed. He spent 150k in the ensuing court battles.

Re: Riots in Minnisota [Re: Ktexas14] #7854772 05/29/20 04:53 PM
T
TLew Offline
Veteran Tracker
Veteran Tracker
T

Everyone has to make personal decisions. Being extremely close to someone who was in this situation and pulled the trigger, I won't freely give up my stuff but I also value life (on both ends of the gun) over materiality. He has to live with his decision, and he also had to live with the two year court battle followed by the civil trials, the stress on his family, his personal toll. We can say big words, but until you're there you don't realize

Re: Riots in Minnisota [Re: ducknbass] #7854774 05/29/20 04:54 PM
T
TLew Offline
Veteran Tracker
Veteran Tracker
T
Originally Posted by ducknbass

Go home make a list of things you'd die for. You'll find that list is very short, it won't include cars trucks boats toys even houses. It will likely be family, friends maybe a beloved pet. Possibly to save a stranger's life.
Now that should be the same things you'll kill for. One night someone stole my beloved Corvette. I watched from the second floor of my home as it drove away. I'm pretty good with a rifle. I'm fairly certain I could have shot him. But then my beloved vet is covered on blood and I don't want it anymore. Insurance owns it.
If I'm home alone and someone kicks down my door. I've got a clear move to the backdoor I'll skip right out of it. Now if my wife is upstairs we've got a gunfight.

I took that to heart. That and knowing someone who got mugged killed one mugger and the other was shot but not killed. He spent 150k in the ensuing court battles.

Very much agree duck, thanks for the voice of reason

Re: Riots in Minnisota [Re: bigbob_ftw] #7854775 05/29/20 04:54 PM
S
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
S
150k would be money well spent.

I dont give my kids, or family anything, I sure as hell wont a stranger that breaks into my house more then I would give them.

Now where can this vette be found?

Re: Riots in Minnisota [Re: TLew] #7854776 05/29/20 04:56 PM
Big Sprocket Bob
OP Online Content
Big Sprocket Bob
Originally Posted by TLew

Yep. Also, I was forgiven. I need to pay that forward.

[Linked Image]

Ultra MAGA '24.
Re: Riots in Minnisota [Re: S.A. hunter] #7854777 05/29/20 04:56 PM
D
ducknbass Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
D

I dont give my kids, or family anything, I sure as hell wont a stranger that breaks into my house more then I would give them.

The instructor said it was never seen again.

Re: Riots in Minnisota [Re: ducknbass] #7854779 05/29/20 04:58 PM
S
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
S

The instructor said it was never seen again.

Surely he bought another car with the insurance money....... where can that one be found?

Asking for a friend.

Last edited by S.A. hunter; 05/29/20 04:59 PM.
Re: Riots in Minnisota [Re: ducknbass] #7854781 05/29/20 05:00 PM
Duck_Hunter Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity

Well said, DNB.

Originally Posted by bill oxner
I just turned it on . I was looking bird dogs in the butt this morning.

[Linked Image]
Re: Riots in Minnisota [Re: bigbob_ftw] #7854782 05/29/20 05:02 PM
dogcatcher Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
Originally Posted by TLew

Yep. Also, I was forgiven. I need to pay that forward.

Combat Infantryman, the ultimate hunter where the prey shoots back.
_____________"Illegitimus non carborundum est"_______________

[Linked Image]
Page 10 of 20 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 19 20
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

© 2004-2024 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide