Print Thread
Page 4 of 20 1 2 3 4 5 6 19 20
Re: Riots in Minnisota [Re: Guy] #7853079 05/27/20 10:36 PM
HWY_MAN Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
Originally Posted by Guy
Originally Posted by S.A. hunter

the knee to the back of the neck isn't the cause of death, as many people think.

So you think if he did not keep him down with the knee on his neck, he would have died anyway? I don't think so, this cop is going to jail I'm sure. He seemed like he was hard headed, and kept the knee pressure because the crowed was telling him to get off, I wounder if the crowed was not there, if he would have naturally let him back up. He had him cuffed, no reason to keep him pinned down with a knee.

I still think there's going to be allot more info coming out and allot more video, right now we're seeing a single narrative. We've all seen it before how the picture gets painted in a very biased way, I remember the Michael Brown incident. With that said I'm going to have some problems trying to defend the actions I've seen so far. There's a street camera that caught most of this but so far all they're showing is them walking him to the wall and having him sit down. How he got from cuffed and sitting down against a wall to cuffed and face down in front of the patrol car with a knee on the neck has yet to be explained. I'm not sure why all this took so long, he was on the ground with a knee on his neck for 6-8 minutes. You Get in, Get control and Get out! Either they just ignored that rule or something off camera was going on. He shouldn't have been on the ground, he should have been in a unit. It will be interesting to see all the body cam video.

Yes! A Weatherby does kill them deader.
Re: Riots in Minnisota [Re: bigbob_ftw] #7853082 05/27/20 10:39 PM
G
GusWayne Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
G
The knee in the neck for that long was a terrible move

Wth was he thinking???

I watched the video, just terrible

Re: Riots in Minnisota [Re: Espy] #7853084 05/27/20 10:41 PM
T
TXHOGSLAYER Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
T
Originally Posted by Espy
Originally Posted by freerange
Evidently its reported there were 4 officers there. You can only see knee guy and a guy doing nothing but controlling a crowd that im surprised was not really out of control. It seems the other two were holding him down lower on his body maybe. You can see one at beginning. So 4 guys and hes cuffed and controlled yet still the knee and unresponsive. bang BTW, i dont see where color has to come into play on the right or wrong or innocence or guilt.

You would think out of the 4 officers someone would take charge and tap out the officer with the knee on the guys neck.

THIS

LETS GO BRANDON
Re: Riots in Minnisota [Re: bigbob_ftw] #7853103 05/27/20 11:00 PM
O
Old Rabbit Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
THF Trophy Hunter
O
It is a shame that someone lost their life over a forged check. As for him saying "I can't breath", you see it over and over on a whole lot of arrests. It is almost like that is a way to get the cops to back off so that they can escape or assault the officers. If the officer that put the knee to the man had no reason (I will wait for all of the videos & the trial) before I make a judgment call without all of the evidence. If there isn't, then the officer is in for some hard time.

Re: Riots in Minnisota [Re: Old Rabbit] #7853243 05/28/20 01:57 AM
HWY_MAN Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
Originally Posted by Old Rabbit
It is a shame that someone lost their life over a forged check. As for him saying "I can't breath", you see it over and over on a whole lot of arrests. It is almost like that is a way to get the cops to back off so that they can escape or assault the officers. If the officer that put the knee to the man had no reason (I will wait for all of the videos & the trial) before I make a judgment call without all of the evidence. If there isn't, then the officer is in for some hard time.

I've seen three different video's and a picture. The picture is shot from the other side and show three officers on him. First video is the one we've all seen, then there's one with them putting him against the wall. Last one shows two of them leading him back to the unit and stops.

We've got 3 video's and a picture now, that all show a some what upset but not combative individual. But none show how it started or how he ended up on the ground and I do find that strange.

Re: Riots in Minnisota [Re: HWY_MAN] #7853260 05/28/20 02:09 AM
T
Texas Dan Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
T
Originally Posted by HWY_MAN

I've seen three different video's and a picture. The picture is shot from the other side and show three officers on him. First video is the one we've all seen, then there's one with them putting him against the wall. Last one shows two of them leading him back to the unit and stops.

We've got 3 video's and a picture now, that all show a some what upset but not combative individual. But none show how it started or how he ended up on the ground and I do find that strange.

The officers' body cams might show video that explains why the officers were fired without charges. They may have been fired for not following policy but broke no laws in how they responded to earlier actions by the victim.

"Some people will never like you because your spirit irritates their demons."
Re: Riots in Minnisota [Re: TXHOGSLAYER] #7853307 05/28/20 03:12 AM
S
Sneaky Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
S
Originally Posted by TXHOGSLAYER
Originally Posted by Espy
Originally Posted by freerange
Evidently its reported there were 4 officers there. You can only see knee guy and a guy doing nothing but controlling a crowd that im surprised was not really out of control. It seems the other two were holding him down lower on his body maybe. You can see one at beginning. So 4 guys and hes cuffed and controlled yet still the knee and unresponsive. bang BTW, i dont see where color has to come into play on the right or wrong or innocence or guilt.

You would think out of the 4 officers someone would take charge and tap out the officer with the knee on the guys neck.

THIS

And break that thin blue line?

Re: Riots in Minnisota [Re: HWY_MAN] #7853319 05/28/20 03:22 AM
N
ntxtrapper Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
N

The knee happy officer answered one of the folks, who was yelling about why they don't just put him in a car, and he said we tried that for ten minutes. To me that sounds like he was out of control in the car, which may explain why he was face down on the ground. I prefer to spray OC in the same circumstances but I don't know if they have that option. There's video being held back right now for sure due to the politics. Time will tell.

Re: Riots in Minnisota [Re: ntxtrapper] #7853333 05/28/20 03:36 AM
HWY_MAN Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
There's video being held back right now for sure due to the politics.

Kinda what I'm thinking.

Re: Riots in Minnisota [Re: bigbob_ftw] #7853414 05/28/20 10:34 AM
bigbob_ftw Online Content OP
Big Sprocket Bob
OP Online Content
Big Sprocket Bob
Let the looting begin.

[Linked Image]

Ultra MAGA '24.
Re: Riots in Minnisota [Re: bigbob_ftw] #7853429 05/28/20 11:14 AM
H
Hudbone Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
H
The knee to the neck might not have been consequential to the now dead man's breathing, but it certainly placed him in an intolerable position ultimately leading to his demise. Humans aren't constructed to be subjected to such an abnormal force at that pinch point. For whatever reason, the cop was determined to make the now dead guy uncomfortable. We don't know why, but we do know the outcome.

Re: Riots in Minnisota [Re: Guy] #7853439 05/28/20 11:45 AM
B
BigPig Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
B
Originally Posted by Guy
Originally Posted by S.A. hunter

the knee to the back of the neck isn't the cause of death, as many people think.

So you think if he did not keep him down with the knee on his neck, he would have died anyway? I don't think so, this cop is going to jail I'm sure. He seemed like he was hard headed, and kept the knee pressure because the crowed was telling him to get off, I wounder if the crowed was not there, if he would have naturally let him back up. He had him cuffed, no reason to keep him pinned down with a knee.

MHP watch the video of Tony Timpa’s death in Dallas. Very similar, but without the knee on the neck, he still died. Not saying those officers involved in either situation handled it correctly, just giving another view

Wade Dews, REALTOR ®
Rendon Realty, LLC
Frontline Real Estate Team
www.RendonRealty.com
WadeDews@gmail.com
214-356-2410
Up to 1% for closing costs for First Responders & Veterans
Proudly partnered with Assist The Officer Foundation https://atodallas.org/
Re: Riots in Minnisota [Re: stinkbelly] #7853444 05/28/20 11:52 AM
B
BigPig Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
B
Originally Posted by stinkbelly
So could a citizen on the streets defend the guy in handcuffs from the officers? At what point can you defend yourself or someone else from officers?

That’s a sticky topic. Lots of YES and NO’s.

Wade Dews, REALTOR ®
Rendon Realty, LLC
Frontline Real Estate Team
www.RendonRealty.com
WadeDews@gmail.com
214-356-2410
Up to 1% for closing costs for First Responders & Veterans
Proudly partnered with Assist The Officer Foundation https://atodallas.org/
Re: Riots in Minnisota [Re: bigbob_ftw] #7853516 05/28/20 01:05 PM
T
TonyWornick Offline
Pro Tracker
Pro Tracker
T
Originally Posted by bigbob_ftw
Let the looting begin.

Yep and another person has died. Not sure that is a good way to honor the death of the individual.

Re: Riots in Minnisota [Re: bigbob_ftw] #7853527 05/28/20 01:21 PM
Superduty Offline
"The Regulator"
"The Regulator"
With all of those people gathering], are they not gonna get the Corona?

'It's Only Treason if You Lose."
Re: Riots in Minnisota [Re: bigbob_ftw] #7853571 05/28/20 01:53 PM
D
DannyB Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
D
I think I'll refer to the title of the thread--Riots in MN.

It is time for all this rioting and destruction to stop. It isn't the business owners fault this happens. Looting and burning down these businesses must be prevented from now on or it will keep happening every time the blacks think they suffer some sort of injustice. They need to bring in the military if necessary to stop this. Otherwise it is downtown today, possibly the neighborhoods tomorrow.

Re: Riots in Minnisota [Re: bigbob_ftw] #7853593 05/28/20 02:12 PM
B
beaversnipe Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
B
The cop went too far
The looters are going too far
This is going nowhere

www.TexasPondPoppers.com
Originally Posted by bill oxner
Loved my 4 inches. Well needed.

Originally Posted by bill oxner
Hate Russians. Love happy endings. I saw snot fly. cheers

Re: Riots in Minnisota [Re: beaversnipe] #7853596 05/28/20 02:15 PM
bigbob_ftw Online Content OP
Big Sprocket Bob
OP Online Content
Big Sprocket Bob
Originally Posted by beaversnipe
The cop went too far
This is going nowhere

rinse, repeat.

[Linked Image]

Ultra MAGA '24.
Re: Riots in Minnisota [Re: beaversnipe] #7853598 05/28/20 02:15 PM
HWY_MAN Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
Originally Posted by beaversnipe
The cop went too far
This is going nowhere

It's just starting. There are those who will take advantage of the chaos and use it as a tool.

Re: Riots in Minnisota [Re: ntxtrapper] #7853599 05/28/20 02:16 PM
K
Ktexas14 Online Content
Tracker
Online Content
Tracker
K
Originally Posted by ntxtrapper

The knee happy officer answered one of the folks, who was yelling about why they don't just put him in a car, and he said we tried that for ten minutes. To me that sounds like he was out of control in the car, which may explain why he was face down on the ground. I prefer to spray OC in the same circumstances but I don't know if they have that option. There's video being held back right now for sure due to the politics. Time will tell.

None of that video excuses leaving your knee and the weight of your body on the mans neck for more than 3 minutes after he goes unconscious instead of rendering aid. When he goes unconscious and the hold continues is when this goes from him being detained (with a method that is against department policy, probably because it is known to cause bodily injury or death) to murder.

There is 0 reason for him to continue to have his knee on the mans neck for more than 3 minutes after he goes unconscious and not even attempting at rendering aid. Even after the officer got off, instead of immediately checking vitals and attempting to render aid, they flopped him on to a stretcher.

Inexcusable.

Re: Riots in Minnisota [Re: Ktexas14] #7853602 05/28/20 02:23 PM
HWY_MAN Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
None of that video excuses leaving your knee and the weight of your body on the mans neck for more than 3 minutes after he goes unconscious instead of rendering aid.

I'm not excusing anybody of anything. For some strange reason several minutes of this situation has been removed from the overall picture. There's at least one store front camera that caught the whole thing from them putting him cuffed against the wall to them leading him to the cruiser but it mysteriously ends before he's on the ground with three officers on his back. Why was he put on the ground?

Re: Riots in Minnisota [Re: bigbob_ftw] #7853603 05/28/20 02:23 PM
T
TonyWornick Offline
Pro Tracker
Pro Tracker
T
I believe I saw a few "non-black" people looting in the Target.

Re: Riots in Minnisota [Re: HWY_MAN] #7853621 05/28/20 02:46 PM
The Dude Abides Online Content
THF Trophy Hunter
Online Content
THF Trophy Hunter
None of that video excuses leaving your knee and the weight of your body on the mans neck for more than 3 minutes after he goes unconscious instead of rendering aid.

I'm not excusing anybody of anything. For some strange reason several minutes of this situation has been removed from the overall picture. There's at least one store front camera that caught the whole thing from them putting him cuffed against the wall to them leading him to the cruiser but it mysteriously ends before he's on the ground with three officers on his back. Why was he put on the ground?

He was probably put on the ground because he was being non-compliant, combative, difficult, would not get in the cruiser, etc... You can speculate.

The guy was in cuffs and there were a number of officers present. Did he deserve to be choked to death or die? The video speaks for itself.

All cops present should be arrested and charged accordingly. Being fired is the least of their worries or problems.

Originally Posted by Superduty
I am still looking for the perfect apron, one with reinforced knee areas would be perfect.

Re: Riots in Minnisota [Re: The Dude Abides] #7853628 05/28/20 02:52 PM
S
S.A. hunter Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
S
Originally Posted by TXGUNNER308

He was probably put on the ground because he was being non-compliant, combative, difficult, would not get in the cruiser, etc... You can speculate.

The guy was in cuffs and there were a number of officers present. Did he deserve to be choked to death or die? The video speaks for itself.

All cops present should be arrested and charged accordingly. Being fired is the least of their worries or problems.

Choked to death? Shouldn't we wait for the cause of death to be determined?

He most likely was resisting. You can hear the crowd telling the guy that's what he gets, and to stop resisting. Then after a while they turn on the officers. I think if the officers had as much common sense as the crowd this wouldn't be an issue.

Re: Riots in Minnisota [Re: bigbob_ftw] #7853629 05/28/20 02:53 PM
T
Texas Dan Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
T
Never seen a better deal on flat screens.

"Some people will never like you because your spirit irritates their demons."
Page 4 of 20 1 2 3 4 5 6 19 20
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

© 2004-2024 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide