Online Content
THF Celebrity
Hmmmmmm may be “the late” Mr. Kitty.

" In God We Trust "

Re: Mr Kitty The snake charmer [Re: Bass&More] #7843210 05/18/20 12:56 PM
Creekrunner Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
Confidence - sometimes good...sometimes very bad.

...and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth. Gen. 1:28
Re: Mr Kitty The snake charmer [Re: Bass&More] #7843217 05/18/20 01:01 PM
68rustbucket Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
Hope it’s not on life #9.

Re: Mr Kitty The snake charmer [Re: Biscuit] #7843273 05/18/20 01:53 PM
B
Bass&More Offline OP
Veteran Tracker
OP Offline
Veteran Tracker
B
Originally Posted by Thekitch
Nice shot - how’d it go down ?

In the back yard about fifteen feet off of the back porch this past Sunday morning, I was in the barn and heard my Lucy our lab started barking as she has before when she is near a snake. When I got back to the house, I told my
wife there was a snake in the back yard not knowing it was a rattle snake . I grabbed the 20 guage and a few shells and we went out the back door onto the porch. That is when wife took this photo before she called off Mr. Kitty and then I dispatched the snake and ended the standoff. There have been at least six snakes that we know of Mr. Kitty and Lucy have help dispatch including 4 rattlers and 1 copperhead just in the past two years on our place.
elmer peep

Re: Mr Kitty The snake charmer [Re: Bass&More] #7843400 05/18/20 03:56 PM
I
ILUVBIGBUCKS Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
THF Trophy Hunter
I
Originally Posted by Bass&More

In the back yard about fifteen feet off of the back porch this past Sunday morning, I was in the barn and heard my Lucy our lab started barking as she has before when she is near a snake. When I got back to the house, I told my
wife there was a snake in the back yard not knowing it was a rattle snake . I grabbed the 20 guage and a few shells and we went out the back door onto the porch. That is when wife took this photo before she called off Mr. Kitty and then I dispatched the snake and ended the standoff. There have been at least six snakes that we know of Mr. Kitty and Lucy have help dispatch including 4 rattlers and 1 copperhead just in the past two years on our place.
elmer peep

Damn Good kitty!!!
Hope you gave her a fresh piece of fish right after you sent that RS to hell!

I've been overrun with them myself these past 12-14 months and have killed 4 in the last two weeks at my place and 13 or 14 in the last year. SMDH
In the previous 9 years we may have killed 7 or 8 total.

And before ANYBODY gets on this thread and says you should let them go they are part of the ecosystem...……….BS. There are plenty of snakes that do what they do without being such a big threat to our animals and ourselves! Any rattlesnake get a one way ticket to hell when I see it and that includes the ones crossing FM and ranch roads! I've skidded over a many of em!

High fence, low fence, no fence, it really doesn't matter as long as you're hunting!
Re: Mr Kitty The snake charmer [Re: Bass&More] #7843435 05/18/20 04:20 PM
dogcatcher Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
cheers

Combat Infantryman, the ultimate hunter where the prey shoots back.
_____________"Illegitimus non carborundum est"_______________

[Linked Image]
Re: Mr Kitty The snake charmer [Re: ILUVBIGBUCKS] #7843489 05/18/20 05:11 PM
Q
QuitShootinYoungBucks Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
Q
Originally Posted by ILUVBIGBUCKS

elmer peep

Damn Good kitty!!!
Hope you gave her a fresh piece of fish right after you sent that RS to hell!

I've been overrun with them myself these past 12-14 months and have killed 4 in the last two weeks at my place and 13 or 14 in the last year. SMDH
In the previous 9 years we may have killed 7 or 8 total.

And before ANYBODY gets on this thread and says you should let them go they are part of the ecosystem...……….BS. There are plenty of snakes that do what they do without being such a big threat to our animals and ourselves! Any rattlesnake get a one way ticket to hell when I see it and that includes the ones crossing FM and ranch roads! I've skidded over a many of em!

I have zero problem with a dead rattlesnake. If you do differently at your place, that's fine too as long as I don't deal with the consequences.

[Linked Image]

https://web.archive.org/web/20170223065011/http:/www.rrdvegas.com/silencer-cleaning.html
Re: Mr Kitty The snake charmer [Re: QuitShootinYoungBucks] #7843627 05/18/20 07:03 PM
I
ILUVBIGBUCKS Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
THF Trophy Hunter
I
Originally Posted by QuitShootinYoungBucks

I have zero problem with a dead rattlesnake. If you do differently at your place, that's fine too as long as I don't deal with the consequences.

Amen my friend....AMEN.

I've witnessed first hand how bad a bite can be on a dog and when it is a dog.

I will start a new thread with pictures of what a bad snakebite does to a dog.

High fence, low fence, no fence, it really doesn't matter as long as you're hunting!
Re: Mr Kitty The snake charmer [Re: Bass&More] #7843670 05/18/20 07:34 PM
N
ntxtrapper Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
N
[Linked Image]

Re: Mr Kitty The snake charmer [Re: Bass&More] #7843690 05/18/20 08:02 PM
S
Stub Online Happy
THF Celebrity
Online Happy
THF Celebrity
S
Great pic up

texas flag

Re: Mr Kitty The snake charmer [Re: Bass&More] #7843833 05/18/20 09:13 PM
Creekrunner Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity

elmer peep

So...your cat actually does what your wife tells it to? Amazing. Sounds like Lucy and him are an excellent team. Well done Team Bass&More!

...and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth. Gen. 1:28
Re: Mr Kitty The snake charmer [Re: Creekrunner] #7844356 05/19/20 12:38 PM
B
Bass&More Offline OP
Veteran Tracker
OP Offline
Veteran Tracker
B
Originally Posted by Creekrunner

elmer peep

So...your cat actually does what your wife tells it to? Amazing. Sounds like Lucy and him are an excellent team. Well done Team Bass&More!

Thanks Creekrunner, Interesting that Lucy was a pup I got from NewGulf a few years back and Mr. Kitty was the only survivor from a feral cat who had a litter underneath our house two years ago.
The dynamic duo took on a big rat snake last night that showed up in our yard up up peep

Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

© 2004-2024 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide