Forums46
Topics537,794
Posts9,729,220
Members87,042
Most Online25,604
Feb 12th, 2024
Print Thread
Page 4 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Re: Anyone else hate wearing a mask? [Re: S.A. hunter] #7825750 05/01/20 04:41 PM
F
frognot Online Happy
Pro Tracker
Online Happy
Pro Tracker
F
Work in a hospital in Dallas and get to wear one all shift for twelve hours (do three shifts) so thirty six hours a week.

Don't go out much on my days off so enjoy my four days of facial freedom.

When he was young, I told Dale Jr. that hunting and racing are a lot alike. Holding that steering wheel and holding that rifle both mean you better be responsible.
Dale Earnhardt
Re: Anyone else hate wearing a mask? [Re: S.A. hunter] #7825751 05/01/20 04:41 PM
H
hook_n_line Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
THF Trophy Hunter
H
Originally Posted by S.A. hunter
Originally Posted by hook_n_line
Originally Posted by ducknbass
The cases you referred to with AIDS are people that are knowingly going around having sexual intercourse with people knowing that they have AIDS.

You keep changing the mark You originally said that you would not be the first one charged with murder walking asymptomatic. now you're comparing it to a girl saying she has covid and telling people she's going to give it to them, which is a terroristic threat.

You need to find your lane of crazy and stay in it.

You're lane is too narrow. Before you call someone crazy take a good look at your argument. Use some logic. An ignorant person walks in front of you not wearing a mask and sneezes then you walk into the vapor trail. Don't you wish that person would have been wearing a mask? The person is sick but doesn't care they can reduce the risk of getting you sick by wearing a mask, would it piss you off? Now you're walking with your at risk buddy and you laugh and a little of your covid-19 breathe gets on him and now he's in the hospital, don't you think he would have appreciated you wearing a mask? My attorney buddy was laughing about cases of "negligent homicide" being a possibility with today's political agendas. If you know your asymptomatic and continue endangering people it's murder. He also said there are those who would file charges. "Kind of like a stupid person with a loaded gun and too many bullets" as he described it. "Some know it's loaded some don't but in many cases it's the innocent who die".

Hook line n sinker, did you feel this way at the beginning of flu season yes or no?

I've felt like this for years. I spent a lot of time in other countries with worse medical programs than our own. I've seen some bad bugs and was really sick once. Ever since then, if there is a chance I may have picked up something I use precautions to protect the people around me.

Sometimes it's hard being me! But somebody has to do it.
Re: Anyone else hate wearing a mask? [Re: CCBIRDDOGMAN] #7825766 05/01/20 04:54 PM
D
ducknbass Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
D
You should probably buy an island and just move there.

Job 14 5-7

Deuces out

Last edited by ducknbass; 05/01/20 04:54 PM.
Re: Anyone else hate wearing a mask? [Re: CCBIRDDOGMAN] #7825767 05/01/20 04:54 PM
S
S.A. hunter Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
S
Yes, or no..... did you wear a mask during flu season? Were you wearing a mask before mask were cool?

Re: Anyone else hate wearing a mask? [Re: S.A. hunter] #7825770 05/01/20 04:55 PM
D
ducknbass Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
D
Yes, or no..... did you wear a mask during flu season? Were you wearing a mask before mask were cool?

He'll shift the argument. He must be a lawyer (nothing wrong with it). If not he missed his calling.

Re: Anyone else hate wearing a mask? [Re: ducknbass] #7825774 05/01/20 05:00 PM
H
hook_n_line Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
THF Trophy Hunter
H
You should probably buy an island and just move there.

Job 14 5-7

Deuces out

That's my plan! Fishing, drinking and enjoying my life to the fullest.

Re: Anyone else hate wearing a mask? [Re: CCBIRDDOGMAN] #7825778 05/01/20 05:04 PM
T
Tin Head Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
THF Trophy Hunter
T

[Linked Image]
Re: Anyone else hate wearing a mask? [Re: S.A. hunter] #7825781 05/01/20 05:05 PM
H
hook_n_line Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
THF Trophy Hunter
H
Yes, or no..... did you wear a mask du
[/quotering flu season? Were you wearing a mask before mask were cool?[quote=S.A. hunter]Yes, or no..... did you wear a mask during flu season? Were you wearing a mask before mask were cool?

Yes, when I thought I could had been exposed to a bug that I could spread.

Re: Anyone else hate wearing a mask? [Re: CCBIRDDOGMAN] #7825783 05/01/20 05:06 PM
R
Rustler Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
THF Trophy Hunter
R
I don't get the big deal, wear one don't wear one who really cares.

I know this, we have been busier than normal all through this, we would've lost 80% of our business had anyone refused to wear one when requested.

There will be a whole bunch of business that require employees wear one when they are unable to maintain a 6' distance.
Whatcha gonna do sit home & biatch about it or go back to work.

Re: Anyone else hate wearing a mask? [Re: hook_n_line] #7825793 05/01/20 05:15 PM
S
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
S
[/quotering flu season? Were you wearing a mask before mask were cool?[quote=S.A. hunter]Yes, or no..... did you wear a mask during flu season? Were you wearing a mask before mask were cool?

For a minute there I was gonna respect you for being honest, and simply not answer.

You want to be honest, but dont want to be wrong at the same time. Your answer makes it seem like you are conflicted

Last edited by S.A. hunter; 05/01/20 05:16 PM.
Re: Anyone else hate wearing a mask? [Re: S.A. hunter] #7825819 05/01/20 05:33 PM
H
hook_n_line Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
THF Trophy Hunter
H

For a minute there I was gonna respect you for being honest, and simply not answer.

You want to be honest, but dont want to be wrong at the same time. Your answer makes it seem like you are conflicted

What am I wrong about? I live life like everyone else. I also have a lot of at risk people I'm responsible for. If I feel like I've been exposed to something that I might pass to them I wear a mask. If I haven't been anywhere for a while I don't. This is more of a common sense approach. I have had hand sanitizer or alcohol in my truck for the last 25 years because I'm an outdoorsman and handle some nasty crap sometimes. I also carry antibacterial gojo in my truck to keep my hands clean and it knocks the fish smell out quick. I've worn a mask 3 times a week for the last 5 years. One of the people I'm responsible has to have dialysis treatment and I wear a mask to assist. It's all common sense and precautionary like I said before. When I was overseas as a civilian I carried a gas mask around in case of a chemical attack. Masks aren't a big deal to me I guess. I just don't see why people are so upset about wearing one for a few hours a day or even minutes if they aren't getting out for to long. There's no conflict.

Re: Anyone else hate wearing a mask? [Re: S.A. hunter] #7825848 05/01/20 05:48 PM
J
jrgocards Online Content
Pro Tracker
Online Content
Pro Tracker
J
Originally Posted by jrgocards
Originally Posted by aerangis
I had a doc tell me if you can smell a fart through a mask, it wont save you from a virus. He then explained that the size of the virus is on an atomic scale. Apparently, it's so tiny, it cant be seen through any optical microscopes, only through a Scanning Electron Microscope.

Regardless, I'll keep wearing a mask.

The doc's quote assumes you are wearing the mask to prevent you from getting Covid 19. The requirement to wear a mask isn't to stop the wearer from getting the virus - it's to stop the wearer from coughing or sneezing out to 10 feet and infecting others. Wear the mask and when you cough the spray will be minimal or non existent. That's why you should wear the mask.

Since the virus can be spread by folks that have no symptoms - everyone should wear a mask when they are around others.

JR

Did you wear one during the flu season?

Not a real good response. Anyone with the flu KNOWS they are sick and should stay home. Apparently folks can have Covid 19 without knowing it. THEY are the reason why everyone should wear a mask when around other people.

JR

Re: Anyone else hate wearing a mask? [Re: jrgocards] #7825857 05/01/20 05:54 PM
S
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
S
Originally Posted by aerangis
I had a doc tell me if you can smell a fart through a mask, it wont save you from a virus. He then explained that the size of the virus is on an atomic scale. Apparently, it's so tiny, it cant be seen through any optical microscopes, only through a Scanning Electron Microscope.

Regardless, I'll keep wearing a mask.

The doc's quote assumes you are wearing the mask to prevent you from getting Covid 19. The requirement to wear a mask isn't to stop the wearer from getting the virus - it's to stop the wearer from coughing or sneezing out to 10 feet and infecting others. Wear the mask and when you cough the spray will be minimal or non existent. That's why you should wear the mask.

Since the virus can be spread by folks that have no symptoms - everyone should wear a mask when they are around others.

JR

Did you wear one during the flu season?

Not a real good response. Anyone with the flu KNOWS they are sick and should stay home. Apparently folks can have Covid 19 without knowing it. THEY are the reason why everyone should wear a mask when around other people.

JR

Riddle me this, how does it get spread then? If everyone self isolates...

Last edited by S.A. hunter; 05/01/20 05:54 PM.
Re: Anyone else hate wearing a mask? [Re: CCBIRDDOGMAN] #7825884 05/01/20 06:12 PM
J
jrgocards Online Content
Pro Tracker
Online Content
Pro Tracker
J
Because there are still too many "I'm not going to wear a mask" idiots that are spreading the virus.

If it was just your health at risk, i would have no problem with you not wearing a mask. Funny how it's the same idiots that are against masks that also are complaining about the economy being shut down.

Just to be clear:

The mask is to prevent people with Covid 19 that are asymptomatic from infecting others. The fact that it does provide a little protection to the mask wearers is a bonus.

Your argument about the lack of masks in flu season is just stupid. Anyone with the flu knows they have it. I'm not aware that you can be asymptomatic with the flu. They don't need to wear a mask - they should have their [censored] in bed at home. Should they need to go to the doctor or pharmacy - yes they should wear a mask.

JR

Re: Anyone else hate wearing a mask? [Re: jrgocards] #7825891 05/01/20 06:18 PM
C
Cochise Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
THF Trophy Hunter
C
Because there are still too many "I'm not going to wear a mask" idiots that are spreading the virus.

If it was just your health at risk, i would have no problem with you not wearing a mask. Funny how it's the same idiots that are against masks that also are complaining about the economy being shut down.

Just to be clear:

The mask is to prevent people with Covid 19 that are asymptomatic from infecting others. The fact that it does provide a little protection to the mask wearers is a bonus.

Your argument about the lack of masks in flu season is just stupid. Anyone with the flu knows they have it. I'm not aware that you can be asymptomatic with the flu. They don't need to wear a mask - they should have their [censored] in bed at home. Should they need to go to the doctor or pharmacy - yes they should wear a mask.

JR

Masks or no mask is completely irrelevant - 90% of the people wearing masks are doing so 100% incorrectly and contaminating themselves multiple times. With everywhere that’s open being more crowded than EVER - by this point we’d have seen a massive spread and massive death toll if anything that we were being spoon fed was true. It’s not. Facts are facts. It looked real bad early on - but for whatever reason it’s not.

I can tell you masks, stay at home, whatever - had ZERO to do with the low numbers - because A. People didn’t stay at home B. The vast majority of people don’t know how to properly use PPE and contaminate themselves multiple times.

Last edited by Cochise; 05/01/20 06:18 PM.
Re: Anyone else hate wearing a mask? [Re: jrgocards] #7825893 05/01/20 06:19 PM
S
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
S

Just to be clear:

JR

You are contagious before you have symptoms with the flu, and you are also contagious after you feel better.

So my question to you is did you wear a mask during the flu season?

Re: Anyone else hate wearing a mask? [Re: jrgocards] #7825895 05/01/20 06:20 PM
J
JTS Offline
Tracker
Tracker
J

Just to be clear:

JR

Interesting argument. Since this virus won't be totally eradicated is there a time when you think we can go without a mask, or in your opinion should we wear a mask in public for now on?

Re: Anyone else hate wearing a mask? [Re: Cochise] #7825900 05/01/20 06:23 PM
S
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
S
Originally Posted by Cochise

Just to be clear:

JR

Masks or no mask is completely irrelevant - 90% of the people wearing masks are doing so 100% incorrectly and contaminating themselves multiple times. With everywhere that’s open being more crowded than EVER - by this point we’d have seen a massive spread and massive death toll if anything that we were being spoon fed was true. It’s not. Facts are facts. It looked real bad early on - but for whatever reason it’s not.

I can tell you masks, stay at home, whatever - had ZERO to do with the low numbers - because A. People didn’t stay at home B. The vast majority of people don’t know how to properly use PPE and contaminate themselves multiple times.

This is true.

Did you hear what they did in NY with patients that came from nursing homes? Once they were hospitalized for covid they were sent back to the nursing homes, and the nursing homes couldn't refuse to take them! This is why 28% of deaths in NY were from nursing homes........

Last edited by S.A. hunter; 05/01/20 06:24 PM.
Re: Anyone else hate wearing a mask? [Re: CCBIRDDOGMAN] #7825909 05/01/20 06:32 PM
9x19 Online Content
Pro Tracker
Online Content
Pro Tracker
Surgical masks were designed to protect against BACTERIA, not VIRUSES

If bacteria were generally the size of a tractor tire, viruses would be smaller than a dime.

The common surgical mask isn't gonna do much for COVID-19 (or any other virus) ~ remember the precautions the Dallas hospital took with the Ebola patient a few years back... you can bet they weren't treating that guy just wearing a surgical mask, but if it helps you sleep at night, carry on.

BTW, my wife has tested positive for FluA and FluB before, both times with zero symptoms, so yes you can be asymptomatic with the flu.

Re: Anyone else hate wearing a mask? [Re: 9x19] #7825913 05/01/20 06:34 PM
D
ducknbass Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
D
Originally Posted by 9x19

If bacteria were generally the size of a tractor tire, viruses would be smaller than a dime.

The common surgical mask isn't gonna do much for COVID-19 (or any other virus) ~ remember the precautions the Dallas hospital took with the Ebola patient a few years back... you can bet they weren't treating that guy just wearing a surgical mask, but if it helps you sleep at night, carry on.

BTW, my wife has tested positive for FluA and FluB before, both times with zero symptoms, so yes you can be asymptomatic with the flu.

Careful according to hook n line she could be charged with murder. roflmao

Re: Anyone else hate wearing a mask? [Re: ducknbass] #7825927 05/01/20 06:43 PM
H
hook_n_line Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
THF Trophy Hunter
H

At least negligent homicide.
up

Re: Anyone else hate wearing a mask? [Re: hook_n_line] #7825939 05/01/20 06:53 PM
S
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
S

up

Jesus.....

Re: Anyone else hate wearing a mask? [Re: S.A. hunter] #7825946 05/01/20 06:55 PM
H
hook_n_line Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
THF Trophy Hunter
H

up

Jesus.....

Nope, but I've been known to turn the other cheek.

Re: Anyone else hate wearing a mask? [Re: CCBIRDDOGMAN] #7825950 05/01/20 07:02 PM
S
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
S
Don't cheat yourself.

God......

Re: Anyone else hate wearing a mask? [Re: S.A. hunter] #7825952 05/01/20 07:04 PM
H
hook_n_line Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
THF Trophy Hunter
H
Don't cheat yourself.

God......

He loves me and keeps me safe from those who would do me harm but he also tells me to wear my mask so I don't do harm to others.

Page 4 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

© 2004-2024 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide