Located near Melvern, Kansas, in Unit 10. This land is situated where the wooded hills of Eastern Kansas meet the Flinthills prairie. The rolling topography offers mixture of creeks, big timber, farm ground, brush, and open prairie. Melvern is one hour from Kansas City, 45 minutes from Topeka, and just shy of 2 hours from Wichita.
For the last three years the land has been hunted very lightly and has not been leased. We haven't been hunting nor have we had cameras up, so I can't tell you what is out there, but I could share some pictures of racks from when we were hunting ourselves.
We are looking for management-minded hunters to facilitate the growth and harvest of trophy whitetails for many years to come.
• Acres: ~3,000
• Price: $35,000; 50% due upon lease execution and 50% by 9/1/2020.
• Deer hunting only is planned, though turkey or other species negotiable
• Rifle, bow, and muzzle loader, all okay with us
• 2020 only (thru 12/31/20)
• Potential for lodging to be arranged (some on site)
• Up to 8 Hunters; one additional non-hunting guest allowed per hunter
• 8 Buck Harvest Limit
• No bucks harvested below 4.5 years of age
• Feeders, cameras, and food plots can be provided and maintained for additional charge
• Owner requires access to all buck pictures and can use freely for future marketing
Copy and paste the link below for a google maps link for the “Arb Ranch”, denoting several distinct areas:https://drive.google.com/open?id=1wqFd_LtczPH6MRYrBCg4rMUUdMoflnic&usp=sharing
If interested, call Joe Arb at 913-522-9973 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Even if not interested, I welcome feedback on our approach, as we are learning. Thank you!