Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
Re: LEO question [Re: dogcatcher] #7785628 03/26/20 04:08 AM
T
Txduckman Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
T
Originally Posted by dogcatcher
Come to Abilene, some traffic has picked up and the city parks was business as usual. The park looked like a normal spring day.

Same in Dallas even though they are supposed to be shutdown for the play equipment. I ain't going out there. When they get infected they might rethink their choices. Now there is a case in the county I hunt.

Re: LEO question [Re: Txduckman] #7785634 03/26/20 04:17 AM
S
Sneaky Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
S
Originally Posted by Txduckman
Come to Abilene, some traffic has picked up and the city parks was business as usual. The park looked like a normal spring day.

Same in Dallas even though they are supposed to be shutdown for the play equipment. I ain't going out there. When they get infected they might rethink their choices. Now there is a case in the county I hunt.

A whole case?!

Re: LEO question [Re: Txduckman] #7785635 03/26/20 04:18 AM
dogcatcher Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity

The people do not realize that Covid 19 can permanently damage their lungs. For the rest of their life they will suffer from this.

Combat Infantryman, the ultimate hunter where the prey shoots back.
_____________"Illegitimus non carborundum est"_______________

[Linked Image]
Re: LEO question [Re: dogcatcher] #7785641 03/26/20 04:24 AM
S
Sneaky Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
S

The people do not realize that Covid 19 can permanently damage their lungs. For the rest of their life they will suffer from this.

Kind of like pneumonia? Fine. Let’s do it again.

Re: LEO question [Re: Sneaky] #7785643 03/26/20 04:26 AM
T
Txduckman Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
T
Originally Posted by Sneaky

A whole case?!

It starts with one. Just confirmed tonight. In a town of 3,500 people. But apparantly the folks he was around are not taking it seriously and going out and about instead of quarenteening themselves. Town folks are not happy with the counties response from what I see. There is hardly medical care there. Have to go to Wichita Falls 50 miles away which is where he got it from initially.

Re: LEO question [Re: Sneaky] #7785650 03/26/20 04:47 AM
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity

From what I have heard, this crap damages the lungs, and you live with it for the rest of your life. Making you more likely to get pneumonia and other lung diseases. If bad enough you can kiss good bye any activity in high altitude areas.

[Linked Image]
Re: LEO question [Re: dogcatcher] #7785659 03/26/20 04:56 AM
S
Sneaky Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
S

From what I have heard, this crap damages the lungs, and you live with it for the rest of your life. Making you more likely to get pneumonia and other lung diseases. If bad enough you can kiss good bye any activity in high altitude areas.

Obviously, I was being smart about it, but pneumonia does similar. Is it worse than that? I had a decent case of pneumonia a few years back, and it has had a lasting effect, but I can still handle altitude just fine.

Re: LEO question [Re: bigbob_ftw] #7785661 03/26/20 04:59 AM
T
Txduckman Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
T
Different than pneumonia. I have had it almost 10 times and have no issue at altitude. Hiked at 10K last week no issue. This is different apparantly but no idea on long term issues for us young guys. Seems acute.

Re: LEO question [Re: Sneaky] #7785664 03/26/20 05:12 AM
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity

Obviously, I was being smart about it, but pneumonia does similar. Is it worse than that? I had a decent case of pneumonia a few years back, and it has had a lasting effect, but I can still handle altitude just fine.

The way it was explained to me the damage is worse than pneumonia. But then, this is so new, it is still an unknown.

[Linked Image]
Re: LEO question [Re: bigbob_ftw] #7785718 03/26/20 12:02 PM
bigbob_ftw Online Content OP
Big Sprocket Bob
OP Online Content
Big Sprocket Bob
Well, it happened. Got pulled over this morning. The officer was not amused by my 3 lane move around a left lane regulator. She asked for license and insurance. came back a few minutes later and thanked me for my service and asked me to slow down and have a nice day. Very professional. We both went on our ways.

[Linked Image]

Ultra MAGA '24.
Re: LEO question [Re: bigbob_ftw] #7785728 03/26/20 12:13 PM
S
SnakeWrangler Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
S
Originally Posted by bigbob_ftw
Well, it happened. Got pulled over this morning. The officer was not amused by my 3 lane move around a left lane regulator. She asked for license and insurance. came back a few minutes later and thanked me for my service and asked me to slow down and have a nice day. Very professional. We both went on our ways.

But she didn't pull over the left lane regulator for impeding the smooth flow of traffic.... bang

I would burn through ticket books on that one offense.....yield the damn right of way.... mad

I believe in science and I’m an insufferable [censored]
Originally Posted by beaversnipe
Actually, BBC is pretty damn good

"You Cannot Simultaneously Be Politically Correct And Intellectually Honest!"
Re: LEO question [Re: dogcatcher] #7785751 03/26/20 12:32 PM
J
Jasb Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
J

Once we get a case all that will change....let the freak out begin

Re: LEO question [Re: bigbob_ftw] #7785772 03/26/20 12:54 PM
K
Ktexas14 Online Content
Tracker
Online Content
Tracker
K
I am in transportation, I work in Addison (Dallas County) We are essential and move everything from food, food packaging, chemicals, hardware supplies, and the list goes on.

We havent had anyone come to our office and ask why people are here.

Between myself and my coworkers, we commute through 5 counties every day.

Dallas County
Tarrant County
Denton County
Collin County
Ellis County

No one has been stopped, no one has seen anything remotely looking like a roadblock or an abnormal amount of people being pulled over.

All of this is a bunch of rumors. Multiple PDs and Sheriff departments have released statements that they are not randomly pulling people over.

This is a bunch of panic artists that saw someone pulled over or got pulled over for a traffic infraction and were asked where they were coming from and where they were going.....like many police officers did before all of this started.

Re: LEO question [Re: ntxtrapper] #7785826 03/26/20 01:51 PM
K
KK30RAR Offline
Tracker
Tracker
K
Originally Posted by ntxtrapper
Originally Posted by Ranch Dawg
I was told today, Prosper PD had road block checking to see where peeps were going. Desoto PD stopping peeps to ask where they were going.

I'm calling bs and that is a very rare thing for me. Not saying some idiot didn't tell you that, but that rather, that the incidents you descibed occurred.

+1 here I drove though Desoto twice yesterday never seen anyone pulled over will go down there today also

Pulsar xq50 trail
Pulsar xq30f Helion
Re: LEO question [Re: Ktexas14] #7785830 03/26/20 01:56 PM
K
KK30RAR Offline
Tracker
Tracker
K
Originally Posted by Ktexas14
I am in transportation, I work in Addison (Dallas County) We are essential and move everything from food, food packaging, chemicals, hardware supplies, and the list goes on.

Dallas County
Tarrant County
Denton County
Collin County
Ellis County

No one has been stopped, no one has seen anything remotely looking like a roadblock or an abnormal amount of people being pulled over.

All of this is a bunch of rumors. Multiple PDs and Sheriff departments have released statements that they are not randomly pulling people over.

This is a bunch of panic artists that saw someone pulled over or got pulled over for a traffic infraction and were asked where they were coming from and where they were going.....like many police officers did before all of this started.

We have 5 drivers on the road all over the metro mess no one has been pulled over

Pulsar xq50 trail
Pulsar xq30f Helion
Re: LEO question [Re: KK30RAR] #7785862 03/26/20 02:30 PM
K
Ktexas14 Online Content
Tracker
Online Content
Tracker
K
Originally Posted by KK30RAR

Dallas County
Tarrant County
Denton County
Collin County
Ellis County

We have 5 drivers on the road all over the metro mess no one has been pulled over

It will be a cold day in hell before they stop letting trucks run. I really think if things got really bad that police, fire, and EMS would stop responding before trucks stopped rolling. People need it too much and when tumultuous times come, freight costs go through the roof. There is too much money in it, someone will always drive a truck.

What kind of trucks do you run?

Re: LEO question [Re: Ktexas14] #7785863 03/26/20 02:33 PM
B
Brother in-law Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
B

Dallas County
Tarrant County
Denton County
Collin County
Ellis County

Stop making sense

Re: LEO question [Re: bigbob_ftw] #7785888 03/26/20 02:51 PM
Big Sprocket Bob
OP Online Content
Big Sprocket Bob
but you will get pulled over for a triple lane pass. blush

[Linked Image]

Ultra MAGA '24.
Re: LEO question [Re: bigbob_ftw] #7785941 03/26/20 04:03 PM
J
Jasb Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
J

Triple lane pass is a pro move...warning for sure.

Re: LEO question [Re: Jasb] #7785943 03/26/20 04:07 PM
Big Sprocket Bob
OP Online Content
Big Sprocket Bob
Originally Posted by Jasb

Triple lane pass is a pro move...warning for sure.

I think she was impressed.

[Linked Image]

Ultra MAGA '24.
Re: LEO question [Re: bigbob_ftw] #7785945 03/26/20 04:14 PM
BOBO the Clown Offline
kind of a big deal
kind of a big deal
Odds of getting caught?

[Linked Image]

Donate to TX Youth hunting program.... better to donate then to waste it in taxes

https://secure.qgiv.com/for/gtgoh/mobile
Re: LEO question [Re: bigbob_ftw] #7785951 03/26/20 04:20 PM
T
Tin Head Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
THF Trophy Hunter
T
a bullet will catch it bolt

[Linked Image]
Re: LEO question [Re: BOBO the Clown] #7785955 03/26/20 04:27 PM
Big Sprocket Bob
OP Online Content
Big Sprocket Bob
Originally Posted by BOBO the Clown
Odds of getting caught?

[Linked Image]

it won't outrun the radio or the helicopter.

[Linked Image]

Ultra MAGA '24.
Re: LEO question [Re: bigbob_ftw] #7785976 03/26/20 05:02 PM
BOBO the Clown Offline
kind of a big deal
kind of a big deal
Originally Posted by BOBO the Clown
Odds of getting caught?

[Linked Image]

it won't outrun the radio or the helicopter.

nidea DFW airspace food

Donate to TX Youth hunting program.... better to donate then to waste it in taxes

Re: LEO question [Re: Tin Head] #7785978 03/26/20 05:06 PM
BOBO the Clown Offline
kind of a big deal
kind of a big deal
Originally Posted by Tin Head
a bullet will catch it bolt

Have you seen BIL or Big Pig shoot? roflmao

Only way I’d been in trouble is if I put a box of donuts on the back, but if I dropped a donut, then we could see class of titans in the Thunder doom, damn then I would have to stop and watch

Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

© 2004-2024 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide