Please don't call, just seeing if there is a market for what I am "thinking" about "maybe" doing if I don't sell the place.
I know it is both small and expensive per acre. But it has some perks. Almost a turn-key lease.
Just wanting to know if I am being "fair" in the market for price I want. You won't hunt my feelings.
100 acres in East Texas, Cass county, made up of:
50 acres in 20-year-old planted pine
50 acres in hardwood creek bottom
1. No water
2. No electric
3. Doe season only first two weeks of rifle season unless you hunt with a muzzle loader, then a special extended season.
4. Not looking for meat hunters, but long term management minded.
5. Non deer season, I can hunt hogs once a month on weekend you not there.
1. Year round lease
2. Deer, Hogs, Dove, Ducks, (Turkey’s but not really in huntable numbers)
3. Coyotes, Bobcats, Coons, Squirrels, etc.
4. Special two-week buck/doe extended season if you hunt with a muzzle loader
5. I provide 3 feeders and keep them running
6. I provide the first 2,400 pounds of corn and keep feeders full
7. I provide two fiberglass deer stands, one on ground, one on tower, you may set up others
8. I provide the seed/fertilizer to plant 3 established food plots
9. I do all the work planting the food plots. Of course any help is appreciated.
10. Guest/family allowed but must hunt off your tags
11. There is a camping area
12. You may use a ATV/UTV on the property
13. Town with motel, restaurants, grocery store, 7 miles away
Total lease cost, $5,000 if two hunters, $6,000 if three.
link to see photos of property is: https://landsoftexas.com/property/100-acres-in-Cass-County-Texas/7781694/