Forums46
Topics537,695
Posts9,727,872
Members87,033
Most Online25,604
Feb 12th, 2024
Print Thread
Page 2 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Re: What do you think was happening before the Big Bang? [Re: Tin Head] #7751587 02/20/20 05:58 PM
S
S.A. hunter Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
S
Originally Posted by Tin Head
Originally Posted by Black02z28
Its an interesting topic for sure and as someone who doesn't believe in God (any god for that matter) I sure would like Science to figure it out, lol. Its one of those questions that mankind will likely never know.

those that believe in their "god" are the ones paying for the science. The science is paid to keep you from knowing the truth. They also pay huge amounts to tell you God does not exist, meanwhile they worship their "god" openly but most dont see it. IMO rogan is like alex jones, paid to keep you chasing your tail.

You should care about what science is doing, because if you are right, it will prove your point......right?

Re: What do you think was happening before the Big Bang? [Re: Tin Head] #7751588 02/20/20 05:59 PM
P
pegasaurus Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
P
Originally Posted by Tin Head
Its an interesting topic for sure and as someone who doesn't believe in God (any god for that matter) I sure would like Science to figure it out, lol. Its one of those questions that mankind will likely never know.

those that believe in their "god" are the ones paying for the science. The science is paid to keep you from knowing the truth. They also pay huge amounts to tell you God does not exist, meanwhile they worship their "god" openly but most dont see it. IMO rogan is like alex jones, paid to keep you chasing your tail.

Thanks for the proper use of capitalization. That is lost with a lot of people on here.
cheers

Funny thing about getting older:
Your eyesight starts getting weaker but your ability to
see through people's BS gets much better.
Re: What do you think was happening before the Big Bang? [Re: S.A. hunter] #7751591 02/20/20 06:01 PM
T
Texas Dan Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
T
Originally Posted by S.A. hunter
This will go around and around for ever. If god created the universe, then who created god? It's essentially the same question.

We know that knowledge, space, and time are all infinite but we can't prove it. All we can do is look for evidence that points to those conclusions. It's not that the atheist doesn't believe, but rather, refuses to acknowledge the evidence.

Some ask the question How can it be?, while others ask How can it not be?

Last edited by Texas Dan; 02/20/20 06:05 PM.

"Some people will never like you because your spirit irritates their demons."
Re: What do you think was happening before the Big Bang? [Re: Mickey Moose] #7751592 02/20/20 06:02 PM
H
Huntmaster Offline
Veteran Tracker
Veteran Tracker
H
Oh, so this isn’t about Stormy Daniels?

Re: What do you think was happening before the Big Bang? [Re: chalet] #7751600 02/20/20 06:07 PM
S
Sneaky Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
S
Originally Posted by chalet
My brother is full blown atheist. Says he's all about science and not religion. We got to talking about creation and I asked what he thought about it. He said "big bang" theory. I said that's interesting, big bang says basically everything came from nothing in an instant and he said "right". I said think about it, everything from nothing, just like that. He said "right". I said kind of like somebody snapped their fingers and it happened, and he said "right".

I said hmmmmm.......... and then he kind of got a funny look on his face.

Didn't watch the video, not sure if my analogy is accurate but that's how I think about it. No reason God and science don't coexist, especially if you see God as head scientist.

God and science do coexist. He created everything, after all, including the study of the natural world. God backs science, and science backs God. It is the scientists that don’t always get it right.

Re: What do you think was happening before the Big Bang? [Re: Texas Dan] #7751602 02/20/20 06:08 PM
S
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
S
Originally Posted by Texas Dan
This will go around and around for ever. If god created the universe, then who created god? It's essentially the same question.

We know that knowledge, space, and time are all infinite but we can't prove it. All we can do is look for evidence that points to those conclusions. It's not that the atheist doesn't believe, but rather, refuses to acknowledge the evidence.

I dont think it has anything to do with religion. Some people always ask questions. Some except the answers , and some challenged them. It's just the way it is.

I, for one have always been a skeptic. It's in my nature.

Last edited by S.A. hunter; 02/20/20 06:13 PM.
Re: What do you think was happening before the Big Bang? [Re: Mickey Moose] #7751662 02/20/20 06:58 PM
P
PMK Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
P
Christians look forward to heaven, non-Christians heaven is here on earth ... hmmm

"everyone that lives dies but not everyone who dies lived..."

~PMK~
Re: What do you think was happening before the Big Bang? [Re: chalet] #7751669 02/20/20 07:12 PM
B
Black02z28 Offline
Veteran Tracker
Veteran Tracker
B

My brother is full blown atheist. Says he's all about science and not religion. We got to talking about creation and I asked what he thought about it. He said "big bang" theory. I said that's interesting, big bang says basically everything came from nothing in an instant and he said "right". I said think about it, everything from nothing, just like that. He said "right". I said kind of like somebody snapped their fingers and it happened, and he said "right".

Didn't watch the video, not sure if my analogy is accurate but that's how I think about it. No reason God and science don't coexist, especially if you see God as head scientist.

I think your analogy is spot on in the context of the conversation with your brother. What hard tangible proof we do we have either way? I "feel" like there is more proof to support the theory of the Big Bang than there is that some guy in the sky snapped his fingers and made it happen. I remain open minded to the whole thing.

Re: What do you think was happening before the Big Bang? [Re: Mickey Moose] #7751702 02/20/20 07:50 PM
T
txtrophy85 Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
T
For me, to think that everything that we know here on earth started by accident and the earth evolved like it has on happenstance and not design....that is the ludicrous idea.

To deny the existence of God when there is so clearly good & evil in the world is also ludicrous. There would be no point to life if we are just beings who turned to dust when we die and cease to exist in any other realm.

For it is not the quarry that we truly seek, but the adventure.
Re: What do you think was happening before the Big Bang? [Re: Mickey Moose] #7751710 02/20/20 07:59 PM
D
ducknbass Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
D
If anyone wants to disprove God. Start by studying the story of Jesus. It is an undisputed historical fact that a man named Jesus walked this Earth claiming to be born of a virgin, to be the son of God and God in the same. Then he was crucified for claiming that he was the son of God. Then Jesus was resurrected. Then 12 men claim to have seen him after everyone saw him crucified. 11 of those 12 men were beaten to death crucified tortured but they would not refute what they said. All those things right there happened in historical accuracy outside of the Bible. find a better story than that please.

Last edited by ducknbass; 02/20/20 08:03 PM.
Re: What do you think was happening before the Big Bang? [Re: Black02z28] #7751712 02/20/20 08:01 PM
H
huck18 Offline
Veteran Tracker
Veteran Tracker
H

I think your analogy is spot on in the context of the conversation with your brother. What hard tangible proof we do we have either way? I "feel" like there is more proof to support the theory of the Big Bang than there is that some guy in the sky snapped his fingers and made it happen. I remain open minded to the whole thing.

Do you believe in simulation theory?

Re: What do you think was happening before the Big Bang? [Re: huck18] #7751713 02/20/20 08:03 PM
S
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
S
Originally Posted by huck18

I don't subscribe to it but I think it's interesting.

Re: What do you think was happening before the Big Bang? [Re: Mickey Moose] #7751721 02/20/20 08:08 PM
D
ducknbass Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
D
Also of note Jesus walking the earth was so important that everyone on this planet has kept time by him since about 300 years of his birth. So whether you believe in Jesus or not you keep time by him might want to question that in your head

Re: What do you think was happening before the Big Bang? [Re: Mickey Moose] #7751735 02/20/20 08:20 PM
S
Stub Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
S
I believe in God and have some times cursed him but I believe in him, there are just to many amazing things all around to believe that it just happened?

I also believe it is better to believe in God than not.

If God truly exist, here are your two choices.
A person that believes in him will end up in Heaven sooner or later grin if your bad you end up in Hell flame and if he doesn't than you end up like everyone one else does, just dirt.

So I will take the believe and hope for Heaven up

Last edited by Stub; 02/20/20 08:54 PM.

texas flag

Re: What do you think was happening before the Big Bang? [Re: S.A. hunter] #7751737 02/20/20 08:20 PM
H
huck18 Offline
Veteran Tracker
Veteran Tracker
H
Originally Posted by huck18

I don't subscribe to it but I think it's interesting.

Most of what society would consider the smartest people on the planet believe it to be true or more likely than other theories (Hawkins, Musk, Bezos, etc...). So assuming it's true, if you have a simulation you must have someone or something running the simulation. Whoever is running the simulation would be god. Maybe not the way most people think of god, but it would be our god regardless.

Re: What do you think was happening before the Big Bang? [Re: Stub] #7751746 02/20/20 08:34 PM
S
Sneaky Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
S
Originally Posted by Stub
I believe in God and have some times cursed him but I believe in him, there are just to many amazing things all around to believe that it just happened?

If God truly exist here are your two choices.
A person that believes in him will end up in Heaven sooner or later grin if your bad you end up in Hell flame and if he doesn't than you end up like everyone one else does, just dirt.

1. Believing in God does not get you to Heaven. The demons believe in God.
2. I don’t think believing in God, “just in case,” shows a great deal of faith.

I’m not picking on you, Stub. Just a couple things to think about.

Re: What do you think was happening before the Big Bang? [Re: Sneaky] #7751759 02/20/20 08:53 PM
D
ducknbass Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
D
Originally Posted by Sneaky

Mathew 7:21 "not everyone who says to me Lord Lord will enter heaven, only those who have done the will of my father who is in heaven"

Re: What do you think was happening before the Big Bang? [Re: Mickey Moose] #7751764 02/20/20 08:59 PM
bigbob_ftw Offline
Big Sprocket Bob
Big Sprocket Bob
John 3:16

For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.

[Linked Image]

Ultra MAGA '24.
Re: What do you think was happening before the Big Bang? [Re: Mickey Moose] #7751768 02/20/20 09:03 PM
D
ducknbass Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
D
John 14:12

Very truly I tell you, whoever believes in me will do the works I have been doing, and they will do even greater things than these, because I am going to the Father.

Re: What do you think was happening before the Big Bang? [Re: Sneaky] #7751773 02/20/20 09:06 PM
S
Stub Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
S
Originally Posted by Sneaky

Sneaky no problem.
I do not believe in God just in hopes of getting into heaven. I truly believe that he exist and is our creator. I sometimes go to church and every now and every now and then reach out to him (not enough I am sure).
And if I did not believe in him I certainly would not profess my love and belief in him here on the forum.

My comments above were kind of a parody of what I have seen written before. You know its better to believe than not just in case.

texas flag

Re: What do you think was happening before the Big Bang? [Re: ducknbass] #7751775 02/20/20 09:08 PM
F
fadetoblack64 Offline
giddyup
giddyup
F
Originally Posted by ducknbass

Very truly I tell you, whoever believes in me will do the works I have been doing, and they will do even greater things than these, because I am going to the Father.

Pretty sure I'm hell bound..............I aint keeping up with Jesus on any front.

Giddyup

Re: What do you think was happening before the Big Bang? [Re: Stub] #7751778 02/20/20 09:10 PM
bigbob_ftw Offline
Big Sprocket Bob
Big Sprocket Bob

Sneaky no problem.
I do not believe in God just in hopes of getting into heaven. I truly believe that he exist and is our creator. I sometimes go to church and every now and every now and then reach out to him (not enough I am sure).
And if I did not believe in him I certainly would not profess my love and belief in him here on the forum.

My comments above were kind of a parody of what I have seen written before. You know its better to believe than not just in case.

Therefore I want you to know that no one who is speaking by the Spirit of God says, “Jesus be cursed,” and no one can say, “Jesus is Lord,” except by the Holy Spirit.

the Spirit is present in your life. do not ever doubt. God can handle your honesty.

[Linked Image]

Ultra MAGA '24.
Re: What do you think was happening before the Big Bang? [Re: fadetoblack64] #7751783 02/20/20 09:16 PM
D
ducknbass Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
D
Originally Posted by takewhatyoucan64
Originally Posted by ducknbass

Pretty sure I'm hell bound..............I aint keeping up with Jesus on any front.

Giddyup

The more you study the Bible the deeper your questions get. Clearly nobody gets in on works. Absolutely nobody but Jesus lived up to this. We all sin and fall short of gods glory. I'm currently doing a study of the new testament commandments. Those that Jesus himself spelled out. I started an old testament study of grace. (It's a lot tougher obviously)

Re: What do you think was happening before the Big Bang? [Re: Mickey Moose] #7751785 02/20/20 09:20 PM
bigbob_ftw Offline
Big Sprocket Bob
Big Sprocket Bob
Ephesians 8

For by grace you have been saved through faith. And this is not your own doing; it is the gift of God, 9 not a result of works, so that no one may boast.

[Linked Image]

Ultra MAGA '24.
Re: What do you think was happening before the Big Bang? [Re: ducknbass] #7751786 02/20/20 09:20 PM
F
fadetoblack64 Offline
giddyup
giddyup
F
Pretty sure youre hellbound too as you make fun of me and make me stumble.

smile ani

Page 2 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

© 2004-2024 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide