Forums46
Topics537,711
Posts9,728,060
Members87,036
Most Online25,604
Feb 12th, 2024
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Re: 64 white supremacists in North Texas sentenced in federal investigation [Re: pdr55] #7748435 02/17/20 09:35 PM
Q
QuitShootinYoungBucks Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
Q
Originally Posted by pdr55
Good job Marshalls!
I hope they go after some of the gangsters now with as much fervor!

ask and receive

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/s...-gang-center-in-smith-county/ar-BB100DGZ

[Linked Image]

https://web.archive.org/web/20170223065011/http:/www.rrdvegas.com/silencer-cleaning.html
Re: 64 white supremacists in North Texas sentenced in federal investigation [Re: Sneaky] #7748441 02/17/20 09:49 PM
Jon Offline
Tracker
Tracker
Originally Posted by Sneaky
Originally Posted by leswad
Looks like they were arrested for drug and gun charges and not for being white supremacists, as the headline leads you to believe.

Exactly. It’s the white supremacy that grabs attention, though, so that’s what they ran with.

Agree completely. Attention grabbing headline trumps accuracy every time.
I am glad to hear this though for whatever reason they want to call it to get some of those pieces of chit off the streets.

One group in particular I'm familiar with which is also a prison gang are very bad people.
When I lived in Mesquite there was a case probably 5-10 years ago (going from memory on this) where they kidnapped, tortured, and killed a woman they thought was girlfriend of someone who owed them money on a drug deal. That poor woman had nothing to do with any of it and was not even a girlfriend of the guy they were after. They finished her torture by tying her to a mattress spring and dumping her into Lake Ray Hubbard. There were even female gang members participating in the torture. Evil sick SOBs - the whole lot of them.

Re: 64 white supremacists in North Texas sentenced in federal investigation [Re: Sneaky] #7748670 02/18/20 01:21 AM
skinnerback Online Content
THF Celebrity Chef
Online Content
THF Celebrity Chef
Originally Posted by Sneaky
Looks like they were arrested for drug and gun charges and not for being white supremacists, as the headline leads you to believe.

Exactly. It’s the white supremacy that grabs attention, though, so that’s what they ran with.

As always.

Re: 64 white supremacists in North Texas sentenced in federal investigation [Re: jeh7mmmag] #7748992 02/18/20 02:11 PM
Mike W Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
Being white is the evil now..

This cannot be fixed at the voting booth.. Wake Up You Morons!
Re: 64 white supremacists in North Texas sentenced in federal investigation [Re: QuitShootinYoungBucks] #7749222 02/18/20 06:02 PM
T
Tin Head Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
THF Trophy Hunter
T
Numbers form wiki.
Bloods and crips combined, does not include the many other gangs. 60,000 members
Aryan brotherhood . 20,000 members

white supremacy roflmao

[Linked Image]
Re: 64 white supremacists in North Texas sentenced in federal investigation [Re: leswad] #7749291 02/18/20 07:00 PM
N
ndhunter Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
THF Trophy Hunter
N

Al Capone was imprisoned for tax evasion and not for being involved with organized crime

Re: 64 white supremacists in North Texas sentenced in federal investigation [Re: Tin Head] #7749294 02/18/20 07:05 PM
N
ndhunter Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
THF Trophy Hunter
N
Originally Posted by Tin Head
Originally Posted by jeh7mmmag
A good start. About 13 years average a piece.

By LaVendrick Smith
6:52 PM on Feb 14, 2020

Sixty-four people belonging to white supremacist gangs were sentenced recently to a combined 820 years in federal prison, the U.S. attorney’s office for the Northern District of Texas announced Friday.
The mass sentencing caps an investigation that began in 2014 and included 153 total defendants tied to white supremacist gangs, said Erin Dooley, spokeswoman for the U.S. attorney’s office. In 2017, 89 of those defendants were convicted and sentenced to a combined 1,070 years in federal prison.

more:
https://www.dallasnews.com/news/cou...-in-federal-investigation-officials-say/
why do we only here about white supremacist gangs do others not exist? oh well I guess it feeds the narrative and also during black history month makes it more impacting. Really surprised the DMN didnt say they all supported Trump.

Why dont we see these round ups on BLM, or antifa. Maybe I live under a rock but I see far more hate coming from the other side compared to these fools.

Your Tin Foil hat is protecting the top of your head from the rock you live under.

Re: 64 white supremacists in North Texas sentenced in federal investigation [Re: ndhunter] #7749505 02/18/20 10:00 PM
F
fadetoblack64 Offline
giddyup
giddyup
F
I wont apologize for my white pride............we made the world. Doesn't mean I treat another race badly. And Islam isn't a race.

Re: 64 white supremacists in North Texas sentenced in federal investigation [Re: jeh7mmmag] #7749522 02/18/20 10:13 PM
D
ducknbass Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
D
roflmao. He's back

Re: 64 white supremacists in North Texas sentenced in federal investigation [Re: ducknbass] #7749526 02/18/20 10:15 PM
texasag93 Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
Originally Posted by ducknbass
roflmao. He's back

Sobered up or off of the WOS?

Re: 64 white supremacists in North Texas sentenced in federal investigation [Re: texasag93] #7749527 02/18/20 10:16 PM
F
fadetoblack64 Offline
giddyup
giddyup
F
Originally Posted by texasag93
roflmao. He's back

Suck it Richard.

Re: 64 white supremacists in North Texas sentenced in federal investigation [Re: fadetoblack64] #7749556 02/18/20 10:37 PM
texasag93 Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
Originally Posted by takewhatyoucan64
roflmao. He's back

Suck it Richard.

You're a friend, call me Di**. roflmao

Re: 64 white supremacists in North Texas sentenced in federal investigation [Re: texasag93] #7749561 02/18/20 10:40 PM
F
fadetoblack64 Offline
giddyup
giddyup
F
Originally Posted by takewhatyoucan64
roflmao. He's back

Suck it Richard.

You're a friend, call me Di**. roflmao

Okay Fredo

Re: 64 white supremacists in North Texas sentenced in federal investigation [Re: jeh7mmmag] #7749902 02/19/20 04:03 AM
jeh7mmmag Online Happy OP
gramps
OP Online Happy
gramps
Along these same lines here is some more study /info about terrorist, radical extremist, klan, skin heads and neo-Nazi groups, etc.

Full report: Four parts
Part I. Terrorism Cases: 2001-Today
Since 9/11, hundreds of Americans and people residing inside the United States have been charged with jihadist terrorism or related crimes, or have died before being charged but were widely reported to have engaged in jihadist criminal activity. The rise of ISIS has brought an unprecedented surge in terrorism cases though there have been cases every year since 9/11, as illustrated below. As the years have passed since the peak of ISIS' influence, the number of terrorism cases has declined.
snip
https://www.newamerica.org/in-depth/terrorism-in-america/part-i-overview-terrorism-cases-2001-today/

Part II. Who are the Terrorists?
They are as “American as Apple Pie”
In the post-9/11 era, conventional wisdom holds that the jihadist threat is foreign. The conventional wisdom is understandable; after all it was 19 Arab hijackers who infiltrated the United States and conducted the 9/11 attacks. Yet today, as Anwar al-Awlaki, the American born cleric who became a leader in Al Qaeda in the Arabian Peninsula, put it in a 2010 post, “Jihad is becoming as American as apple pie.” Far from being foreign infiltrators, the large majority of jihadist terrorists in the United States have been American citizens or legal residents. Moreover, while a range of citizenship statuses are represented, every jihadist who conducted a lethal attack inside the United States since 9/11 was a citizen or legal resident except one who was in the United States as part of the U.S.-Saudi military training partnership.
snip

Part III. Why do they Engage in Terrorism?
Motivations are Complicated
The motivations of jihadists in the United States are difficult to disentangle. After reviewing hundreds of cases in this database, thousands of pages of court documents, and interviews and correspondence with extremists and their family members, it is far from clear there will ever be a straightforward answer. Complaints regarding American foreign policy certainly play some role as does religious ideology, but so do profoundly personal attributes. Some jihadists appear to follow understandable paths of radicalization while others don’t. Nor does it appear that the extremists are simply mentally ill or criminals. In the end, as Immanuel Kant put it, “From the crooked timber of humanity not a straight thing was ever made.”
snip

Par IV:
Deadly Attacks by Ideology and Year
Hover over a square for information on the deadly attack.
The Terrorist Threat is From Across the Political Spectrum
The main terrorist threat today in the United States is best understood as emerging from across the political spectrum, as ubiquitous firearms, political polarization, and other factors have combined with the power of online communication and social media to generate a complex and varied terrorist threat that crosses ideologies and is largely disconnected from traditional understandings of terrorist organizations.
No jihadist foreign terrorist organization has directed a deadly attack inside the United States since 9/11, and no deadly jihadist attacker has received training or support from groups abroad. In the almost 18 years after 9/11, jihadists have killed 107 people inside the United States. This death toll is virtually the same as that from far-right terrorism (consisting of anti-government, white supremacist, and anti-abortion violence), which has killed 109 people. The United States has also seen attacks in recent years inspired by ideological misogyny and black separatist/nationalist ideology. Individuals motivated by these ideologies have killed eight people each. America's terrorism problem today is homegrown and is not the province of any one group or ideological perspective.
snip
https://www.newamerica.org/in-depth/terrorism-in-america/what-threat-united-states-today/

�Everybody needs beauty as well as bread, places to play in and pray in,
where nature may heal and give strength to body and soul.�
~ John Muir
Re: 64 white supremacists in North Texas sentenced in federal investigation [Re: jeh7mmmag] #7749925 02/19/20 04:28 AM
T
Tin Head Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
THF Trophy Hunter
T
Originally Posted by jeh7mmmag
Along these same lines here is some more study /info about terrorist, radical extremist, klan, skin heads and neo-Nazi groups, etc.

Full report: Four parts
Part I. Terrorism Cases: 2001-Today
Since 9/11, hundreds of Americans and people residing inside the United States have been charged with jihadist terrorism or related crimes, or have died before being charged but were widely reported to have engaged in jihadist criminal activity. The rise of ISIS has brought an unprecedented surge in terrorism cases though there have been cases every year since 9/11, as illustrated below. As the years have passed since the peak of ISIS' influence, the number of terrorism cases has declined.
snip
https://www.newamerica.org/in-depth/terrorism-in-america/part-i-overview-terrorism-cases-2001-today/

Part II. Who are the Terrorists?
They are as “American as Apple Pie”
In the post-9/11 era, conventional wisdom holds that the jihadist threat is foreign. The conventional wisdom is understandable; after all it was 19 Arab hijackers who infiltrated the United States and conducted the 9/11 attacks. Yet today, as Anwar al-Awlaki, the American born cleric who became a leader in Al Qaeda in the Arabian Peninsula, put it in a 2010 post, “Jihad is becoming as American as apple pie.” Far from being foreign infiltrators, the large majority of jihadist terrorists in the United States have been American citizens or legal residents. Moreover, while a range of citizenship statuses are represented, every jihadist who conducted a lethal attack inside the United States since 9/11 was a citizen or legal resident except one who was in the United States as part of the U.S.-Saudi military training partnership.
snip

Part III. Why do they Engage in Terrorism?
Motivations are Complicated
The motivations of jihadists in the United States are difficult to disentangle. After reviewing hundreds of cases in this database, thousands of pages of court documents, and interviews and correspondence with extremists and their family members, it is far from clear there will ever be a straightforward answer. Complaints regarding American foreign policy certainly play some role as does religious ideology, but so do profoundly personal attributes. Some jihadists appear to follow understandable paths of radicalization while others don’t. Nor does it appear that the extremists are simply mentally ill or criminals. In the end, as Immanuel Kant put it, “From the crooked timber of humanity not a straight thing was ever made.”
snip

Par IV:
The Terrorist Threat is From Across the Political Spectrum
The main terrorist threat today in the United States is best understood as emerging from across the political spectrum, as ubiquitous firearms, political polarization, and other factors have combined with the power of online communication and social media to generate a complex and varied terrorist threat that crosses ideologies and is largely disconnected from traditional understandings of terrorist organizations.
No jihadist foreign terrorist organization has directed a deadly attack inside the United States since 9/11, and no deadly jihadist attacker has received training or support from groups abroad. In the almost 18 years after 9/11, jihadists have killed 107 people inside the United States. This death toll is virtually the same as that from far-right terrorism (consisting of anti-government, white supremacist, and anti-abortion violence), which has killed 109 people. The United States has also seen attacks in recent years inspired by ideological misogyny and black separatist/nationalist ideology. Individuals motivated by these ideologies have killed eight people each. America's terrorism problem today is homegrown and is not the province of any one group or ideological perspective.
snip
https://www.newamerica.org/in-depth/terrorism-in-america/what-threat-united-states-today/

Im sitll trying to figure out how white supremacy get tied into far right. IMO , its a lie perpetuated to feed the racist narrative. I mean its VERY clear who the racist in history have been and that is the left. So I dont get the "right leaning white supremacist" .
On another not but to go one step further how many of these terrorist events have been perpetrated/set up by black hats and blamed on the group of the day.
The media is owned by 6 corporations and 75% of what we see IMO is horse crap following a agenda. I am in no way condoning what is in the original post . Just saying dont let that foolishness blind your from other threats just as big or bigger.

[Linked Image]
Re: 64 white supremacists in North Texas sentenced in federal investigation [Re: jeh7mmmag] #7750025 02/19/20 12:05 PM
D
ducknbass Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
D
Jeh is an old lib best I can tell. He only post things that are about the environment or that tries to throw shade on Republicans. But if you ask him a question he'll never directly answer.

Re: 64 white supremacists in North Texas sentenced in federal investigation [Re: jeh7mmmag] #7750034 02/19/20 12:20 PM
D
ducknbass Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
D
He post about a couple hundred old Dem klansmen.

But if I was to post about the Democrat funded murder Mills called planned Parenthood killing millions upon millions of babies he'd chunk it to the bunker quick.

I mean Dems defend and defend an organization founded on culture cleansing,. But it's a coulple trailer trash east Texas felons he's talking about.

Last edited by ducknbass; 02/19/20 12:25 PM.
Re: 64 white supremacists in North Texas sentenced in federal investigation [Re: ducknbass] #7750042 02/19/20 12:35 PM
6InARowMakeItGo Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
He post about a couple hundred old Dem klansmen.

But if I was to post about the Democrat funded murder Mills called planned Parenthood killing millions upon millions of babies he'd chunk it to the bunker quick.

I mean Dems defend and defend an organization founded on culture cleansing,. But it's a coulple trailer trash east Texas felons he's talking about.

roflmao

🍻
Re: 64 white supremacists in North Texas sentenced in federal investigation [Re: bill oxner] #7750057 02/19/20 12:56 PM
R
RayBob Online Content
Tracker
Online Content
Tracker
R
Originally Posted by bill oxner
Originally Posted by QuitShootinYoungBucks
Need more death penalty.

"The majority of the defendants had violent criminal histories, including a combined 587 convictions, according to the U.S. attorney’s office."

Yeah some knucklehead tried to say they are republican. I've been around a few people with that ideology. None of them vote as they are felons. Prison is where it is generally picked up at.

Well articulated.

The reality is that the mainstream media portrays them as Republicans and the Republicans as white supremacists.

Re: 64 white supremacists in North Texas sentenced in federal investigation [Re: Tin Head] #7750078 02/19/20 01:22 PM
R
RayBob Online Content
Tracker
Online Content
Tracker
R

Im sitll trying to figure out how white supremacy get tied into far right. IMO , its a lie perpetuated to feed the racist narrative. I mean its VERY clear who the racist in history have been and that is the left. So I dont get the "right leaning white supremacist" .
On another not but to go one step further how many of these terrorist events have been perpetrated/set up by black hats and blamed on the group of the day.
The media is owned by 6 corporations and 75% of what we see IMO is horse crap following a agenda. I am in no way condoning what is in the original post . Just saying dont let that foolishness blind your from other threats just as big or bigger.

Gotta keep the "minorities" on the farm and since most of the media is an extension of the Democrat Party then there you go ... the narrative is perpetuated and the weak minded fall in line with it.

Remember what LBJ said while on Air Force One after the 1964 Civil Rights Law was signed into law?

Re: 64 white supremacists in North Texas sentenced in federal investigation [Re: RayBob] #7750479 02/19/20 06:34 PM
T
Tin Head Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
THF Trophy Hunter
T
Originally Posted by RayBob

Gotta keep the "minorities" on the farm and since most of the media is an extension of the Democrat Party then there you go ... the narrative is perpetuated and the weak minded fall in line with it.

Remember what LBJ said while on Air Force One after the 1964 Civil Rights Law was signed into law?
It doesnt just keep minorities on the farm , it keeps all of us on the farm. We all get TAXED for the lie. WE have paid billions in TAXES for the lie since the 60s. Politicians and "leaders" like jackson and sharpton to name a few, have fleece/laundered billions of tax payer dollars for the lie. These people steal the tax funds,hand out the crumbs and say the repubs/ white man stole it-Murica bad. If you think it doesn keep all of us on the farm paying up just look at the post here dont question and just go along with the narrative , white guy bad-scared to be repub. I definitely know what LBJ said. Margeret sanger (founder of planned parenthood, fathers and her ideology to kill all minorities) did not use guns to go into minority communities and set up shop (majority of planned parenthood set up in minority neighborhoods). The black leaders along with dems welcomed her in. Yet we all get told we are the racist and America is racist.

[Linked Image]
Re: 64 white supremacists in North Texas sentenced in federal investigation [Re: ducknbass] #7751667 02/20/20 07:05 PM
N
ndhunter Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
THF Trophy Hunter
N
Need more death penalty.

"The majority of the defendants had violent criminal histories, including a combined 587 convictions, according to the U.S. attorney’s office."

Yeah some knucklehead tried to say they are republican. I've been around a few people with that ideology. None of them vote as they are felons. Prison is where it is generally picked up at.

Must have been in the comments, I didn't see anything in the articles about political affiliation.

Re: 64 white supremacists in North Texas sentenced in federal investigation [Re: ducknbass] #7751855 02/20/20 10:30 PM
dogcatcher Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
Need more death penalty.

https://www.sos.state.tx.us/elections/laws/effects.shtml

As you are well aware, a person who is finally convicted of a felony is not eligible to register to vote (what is legally considered a final felony conviction is set forth in more detail under "Final Felony Convictions" below). Pursuant to Section 11.002 of the Texas Election Code (the "Code"), once a felon has successfully completed his or her punishment, including any term of incarceration, parole, supervision, period of probation, or has been pardoned, then that person is immediately eligible to register to vote.

Combat Infantryman, the ultimate hunter where the prey shoots back.
_____________"Illegitimus non carborundum est"_______________

[Linked Image]
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

© 2004-2024 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide