1) RIGID Blower/Vac with Filter, Hose and Accessories $60
2) McMaster-Carr High Temp Flexible Duct Hose, Neoprene Coated 2.5" ID, 10ft long $50
Bought this to snorkel out a Yamaha Rhino 660 but never got around to it...
3) Dart board with Cabinet and darts. Cheap entertainment for the deer lease. $40
4) Jeep tent. I think it's a four person tent, so it sleeps two comfortably. $20
5) Ryobi expand-it leaf blower and spare weed eater head. Will work on any make, previously had it on a Husqvarna weed eater. $40 for both.
6) Snakeproof chaps. Used but in good shape. $20
7) Huntin' stuff: bird vest, rattling horns, rattle bag, grunt, knives, and bino harness. $20 for the lot.
8) Duck hunting lot. 2.5 dozen Tanglefree and Carry-lite decoys. Ten have been primed to be painted as divers, but not painted yet. Two decoy bags and can include rigging. Baby Mojo with wings, battery, and charger. Three brand new still in the package quiver magnets/ripplers. Would be a good starter set up or spare to leave out at the lease. $60 for all of it.
9) A dozen spare GHG full body decoy stands. $20