texashuntingforum.com logo
Main Menu
Advertisement
Affiliates
Advertisement
Newest Members
kpenglish77, GreenMan0352, GeauxTime9, Cthomas88, LoneStarCigar
70573 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
dogcatcher 110,643
bill oxner 91,416
SnakeWrangler 64,139
stxranchman 60,280
Gravytrain 46,950
RKHarm24 44,585
rifleman 44,461
BMD 41,241
Forum Statistics
Forums46
Topics616,174
Posts11,412,503
Members85,573
Most Online19,184
Feb 5th, 2020
Print Thread
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
Re: Where have the ducks gone discussion [Re: KWood_TSU] #7710453 01/07/20 03:07 PM
Joined: Oct 2014
Posts: 11,890
Duck_Hunter Offline
THF Celebrity
Offline
THF Celebrity
Joined: Oct 2014
Posts: 11,890
Originally Posted by KWood_TSU
I'm telling y'all to watch that series I posted the video on, it answers every single thing with science y'all are trying to discuss.

Btw, whoever said to open up refuges for hunting, please tell me you're not serious, that's about a retarded statement.


I’ve seen some of those videos and I lean towards those being way more accurate and relevant than what the FF has been squawking about.


Originally Posted by bill oxner
I just turned it on . I was looking bird dogs in the butt this morning.


[Linked Image]
Re: Where have the ducks gone discussion [Re: zbot11] #7710482 01/07/20 03:35 PM
Joined: Aug 2005
Posts: 11,760
W
wal1809 Offline
THF Celebrity
Offline
THF Celebrity
W
Joined: Aug 2005
Posts: 11,760
Originally Posted by ZachW
Originally Posted by wal1809
The thinking of using the courts to stop somebody from flooding their cornfields is about as much of a bitch move as as I have ever heard.


Why is that a bitch move? Does it just not need to be done?


Nobody has mentioned why it is legal to hunt over flooded corn but illegal to hunt over dumped corn. The reason is agriculture is way more important than ducks on our straps. It is one of, if not the most important production we have. Comparing that production to the ducks we kill is a minuscule comparison to say the least. We care about what we get to kill. The rest of the world cares about what is grown.

Now think of the legal nightmare it would create if all of a sudden farmers and ranchers are allowed to lease flooded agriculture lands. Where is the line drawn? When does a field of corn that's been harvested become legal? We all know there is quite a bit left in the field after harvest. Rice fields? Same thing as corn. You going to outlaw hunting rice fields? Outlaw milo for doves? Where does it stop? Second off, leave the ranchers and farmers alone. They got enough crap to worry about just trying to stay afloat. Why add another law to hamper their ability to make a little something extra. Ask for what you want and you just might get it. To stop hunting on farmlands would put a serious bender on a lot of hunting.

I could present a dozen scenarios but don't think I need to.

Re: Where have the ducks gone discussion [Re: Jobst] #7710542 01/07/20 04:20 PM
Joined: Jan 2006
Posts: 10,582
garrett Offline
THF Celebrity
Offline
THF Celebrity
Joined: Jan 2006
Posts: 10,582
I didnt realize so many democrats hunted ducks, government involvement is never the answer kids


Attention rickym, this is not a troll post, just a good hearted fun type of post
Re: Where have the ducks gone discussion [Re: garrett] #7710567 01/07/20 04:38 PM
Joined: Dec 2006
Posts: 9,109
K
KWood_TSU Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
K
Joined: Dec 2006
Posts: 9,109
Originally Posted by garrett
I didnt realize so many democrats hunted ducks, government involvement is never the answer kids


Yeah, because market hunting was really good for the ducks right. Can't believe the government shut that down.


Amat Victoria Curam - Victory Loves Preparation
Re: Where have the ducks gone discussion [Re: garrett] #7710629 01/07/20 05:33 PM
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 33,972
Guy Offline
THF Celebrity
Offline
THF Celebrity
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 33,972
Originally Posted by garrett
I didnt realize so many democrats hunted ducks, government involvement is never the answer kids

Are you saying there should not be a government? To say government has its place does not mean you are a democrat. Or to even say there should be more regulation does not mean you are a democrat. To say there should be no government means you are pure capitalist, and no one in their right mind thinks that. Regulations or laws that transfer wealth from rich to poor is a democrat thing. Don't confuse the 2.

I don't know the answer, and I probably don't know the regulations that well either, but here is my take and my interpretation of all this..

Hunting flooded crop is ok as long as it follows "normal agricultural practice". The "spirit" of law makes sense to me, what it says is farmers can make money selling hunts if his crop gets flooded, and probably ruined if flooded. To say you cannot hunted flooded crop period, would deprive farmers from making money if their crop gets flooded. That is the spirit of this reg, to put money in the farmers hand in the event their crop gets flooded, they have a hard enough time as it is.

But when you plant a crop for the sole purpose of hunting it with no intention to harvest it but you follow "normal agricultural practice" to circumvent the spirit if the regulation, that is just stupid, why even have the reg, what is the point, it is no different than just dumping bait on the ground, it is more efficient to just put out a feeder and more economical . I personally would like to see a better regulation because what is in place now makes no sense.

This reg should be replaced with regs that make sense for building natural duck habitat.

Re: Where have the ducks gone discussion [Re: wal1809] #7710635 01/07/20 05:37 PM
Joined: Oct 2006
Posts: 17,695
D
ducknbass Offline
THF Celebrity
Offline
THF Celebrity
D
Joined: Oct 2006
Posts: 17,695
Originally Posted by wal1809
Originally Posted by ZachW
Originally Posted by wal1809
The thinking of using the courts to stop somebody from flooding their cornfields is about as much of a bitch move as as I have ever heard.


Why is that a bitch move? Does it just not need to be done?


Nobody has mentioned why it is legal to hunt over flooded corn but illegal to hunt over dumped corn. The reason is agriculture is way more important than ducks on our straps. It is one of, if not the most important production we have. Comparing that production to the ducks we kill is a minuscule comparison to say the least. We care about what we get to kill. The rest of the world cares about what is grown.

Now think of the legal nightmare it would create if all of a sudden farmers and ranchers are allowed to lease flooded agriculture lands. Where is the line drawn? When does a field of corn that's been harvested become legal? We all know there is quite a bit left in the field after harvest. Rice fields? Same thing as corn. You going to outlaw hunting rice fields? Outlaw milo for doves? Where does it stop? Second off, leave the ranchers and farmers alone. They got enough crap to worry about just trying to stay afloat. Why add another law to hamper their ability to make a little something extra. Ask for what you want and you just might get it. To stop hunting on farmlands would put a serious bender on a lot of hunting.

I could present a dozen scenarios but don't think I need to.




Yes everyone knows for centuries farmers have levied off fields planted it with corn not harvested it and flooded it. roflmao. I think age is catching up with some. To draw a line between agriculture importance and flooding corn for ducks is as weak wristed as I've seen.

Re: Where have the ducks gone discussion [Re: KWood_TSU] #7710642 01/07/20 05:41 PM
Joined: Aug 2011
Posts: 166
T
tdogg Offline
Woodsman
Offline
Woodsman
T
Joined: Aug 2011
Posts: 166
Originally Posted by KWood_TSU
I'm telling y'all to watch that series I posted the video on, it answers every single thing with science y'all are trying to discuss.

Btw, whoever said to open up refuges for hunting, please tell me you're not serious, that's about a retarded statement.


Oh I'm 1000% serious. There is no reason tax dollars should go to land that can not be accessed and utilized by the public. There's already been movements in other states that are starting to open up refuge's to hunting.

What's truly retarded is your hunting ability. It's extremely obvious you've learned everything on youtube and ain't touched a limit of ducks in your life. Get at me when you can post a picture of a half decent hunt. I'll wait.

Re: Where have the ducks gone discussion [Re: tdogg] #7710686 01/07/20 06:19 PM
Joined: Dec 2006
Posts: 9,109
K
KWood_TSU Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
K
Joined: Dec 2006
Posts: 9,109
Originally Posted by tdogg
Originally Posted by KWood_TSU
I'm telling y'all to watch that series I posted the video on, it answers every single thing with science y'all are trying to discuss.

Btw, whoever said to open up refuges for hunting, please tell me you're not serious, that's about a retarded statement.


Oh I'm 1000% serious. There is no reason tax dollars should go to land that can not be accessed and utilized by the public. There's already been movements in other states that are starting to open up refuge's to hunting.

What's truly retarded is your hunting ability. It's extremely obvious you've learned everything on youtube and ain't touched a limit of ducks in your life. Get at me when you can post a picture of a half decent hunt. I'll wait.



Since I don't post pictures I don't kill ducks, noted.
I don't hunt for limits anyways, I hunt for fun. I hunt because I like watching ducks work, and trying to fool them. Sure a limits nice, but I don't care about having one every time I go out.

And there is a reason, it's called hunting pressure, and ducks need a safe place to rest
What happens when you go into a deer's bedroom, they leave. Same thing with ducks since most refuges are roosts.
So go ahead, spread the ducks out to kingdom come and they won't decoy because you think it's okay to hunt refuges. Stupid thing to even consider


Amat Victoria Curam - Victory Loves Preparation
Re: Where have the ducks gone discussion [Re: Guy] #7710772 01/07/20 07:58 PM
Joined: Nov 2007
Posts: 5,662
L
LarryCopper Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
L
Joined: Nov 2007
Posts: 5,662
Originally Posted by Guy
To say there should be no government means you are pure capitalist.


You misspelled anarchist. whip

As far as the migration change goes, like most things it isn't due to singular reason. I do think that flooded crops and heated ponds up north are one of the smallest factors and weather is the biggest.

All I know is that folks should quit bitching and be willing to adjust. It's what most of us do to some extent every season. Figure it out and move on.


Re: Where have the ducks gone discussion [Re: garrett] #7710775 01/07/20 08:03 PM
Joined: Aug 2005
Posts: 11,760
W
wal1809 Offline
THF Celebrity
Offline
THF Celebrity
W
Joined: Aug 2005
Posts: 11,760
Right

Re: Where have the ducks gone discussion [Re: ducknbass] #7710792 01/07/20 08:17 PM
Joined: Aug 2005
Posts: 11,760
W
wal1809 Offline
THF Celebrity
Offline
THF Celebrity
W
Joined: Aug 2005
Posts: 11,760
Originally Posted by ducknbass
Originally Posted by wal1809
Originally Posted by ZachW
Originally Posted by wal1809
The thinking of using the courts to stop somebody from flooding their cornfields is about as much of a bitch move as as I have ever heard.


Why is that a bitch move? Does it just not need to be done?


Nobody has mentioned why it is legal to hunt over flooded corn but illegal to hunt over dumped corn. The reason is agriculture is way more important than ducks on our straps. It is one of, if not the most important production we have. Comparing that production to the ducks we kill is a minuscule comparison to say the least. We care about what we get to kill. The rest of the world cares about what is grown.

Now think of the legal nightmare it would create if all of a sudden farmers and ranchers are allowed to lease flooded agriculture lands. Where is the line drawn? When does a field of corn that's been harvested become legal? We all know there is quite a bit left in the field after harvest. Rice fields? Same thing as corn. You going to outlaw hunting rice fields? Outlaw milo for doves? Where does it stop? Second off, leave the ranchers and farmers alone. They got enough crap to worry about just trying to stay afloat. Why add another law to hamper their ability to make a little something extra. Ask for what you want and you just might get it. To stop hunting on farmlands would put a serious bender on a lot of hunting.

I could present a dozen scenarios but don't think I need to.




Yes everyone knows for centuries farmers have levied off fields planted it with corn not harvested it and flooded it. roflmao. I think age is catching up with some. To draw a line between agriculture importance and flooding corn for ducks is as weak wristed as I've seen.


Then you tell me. How would you regulate the difference between flooding and normal ag procedures across the entire United States? Rice crops are flooded all the time. Once cut, they often have 2 and even up to 3 cuts. How would you suggest regulating that? Corn doesnt always get harvested. Sometime they can't harvest it. So you're a fed and you say I planted the corn strictly for hunting. I say I planted it to harvest but some natural event stopped me. Who will lose? The farmer.

You can't regulate it because it would be impossible. But while your at it, let's outlaw feeding deer. Let's outlaw planting winter oats for a deer food plot. You fellas against food plots can cry all you want. When the numbers generated by farmers nationwide are compared to what ducks produce, they won't/can't even consider outlawing flooded food crops. I am on the farmers side!

Re: Where have the ducks gone discussion [Re: KWood_TSU] #7710798 01/07/20 08:22 PM
Joined: Jan 2006
Posts: 10,582
garrett Offline
THF Celebrity
Offline
THF Celebrity
Joined: Jan 2006
Posts: 10,582
Originally Posted by KWood_TSU
Originally Posted by garrett
I didnt realize so many democrats hunted ducks, government involvement is never the answer kids


Yeah, because market hunting was really good for the ducks right. Can't believe the government shut that down.


market hunting would have died shortly after it was outlawed due to the invention of boxed meat


Attention rickym, this is not a troll post, just a good hearted fun type of post
Re: Where have the ducks gone discussion [Re: KWood_TSU] #7710806 01/07/20 08:32 PM
Joined: Aug 2011
Posts: 166
T
tdogg Offline
Woodsman
Offline
Woodsman
T
Joined: Aug 2011
Posts: 166
Originally Posted by KWood_TSU
Originally Posted by tdogg
Originally Posted by KWood_TSU
I'm telling y'all to watch that series I posted the video on, it answers every single thing with science y'all are trying to discuss.

Btw, whoever said to open up refuges for hunting, please tell me you're not serious, that's about a retarded statement.


Oh I'm 1000% serious. There is no reason tax dollars should go to land that can not be accessed and utilized by the public. There's already been movements in other states that are starting to open up refuge's to hunting.

What's truly retarded is your hunting ability. It's extremely obvious you've learned everything on youtube and ain't touched a limit of ducks in your life. Get at me when you can post a picture of a half decent hunt. I'll wait.



Since I don't post pictures I don't kill ducks, noted.
I don't hunt for limits anyways, I hunt for fun. I hunt because I like watching ducks work, and trying to fool them. Sure a limits nice, but I don't care about having one every time I go out.

And there is a reason, it's called hunting pressure, and ducks need a safe place to rest
What happens when you go into a deer's bedroom, they leave. Same thing with ducks since most refuges are roosts.
So go ahead, spread the ducks out to kingdom come and they won't decoy because you think it's okay to hunt refuges. Stupid thing to even consider


I'll let you in on a little secret KWood, you can shoot limits, decoy ducks and have fun all at once. You should try it sometime.

Re: Where have the ducks gone discussion [Re: garrett] #7710808 01/07/20 08:35 PM
Joined: Nov 2007
Posts: 5,662
L
LarryCopper Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
L
Joined: Nov 2007
Posts: 5,662
Originally Posted by garrett
Originally Posted by KWood_TSU
Originally Posted by garrett
I didnt realize so many democrats hunted ducks, government involvement is never the answer kids


Yeah, because market hunting was really good for the ducks right. Can't believe the government shut that down.


market hunting would have died shortly after it was outlawed due to the invention of boxed meat

Now THAT is capitalism.


Re: Where have the ducks gone discussion [Re: Jobst] #7710809 01/07/20 08:35 PM
Joined: Oct 2006
Posts: 17,695
D
ducknbass Offline
THF Celebrity
Offline
THF Celebrity
D
Joined: Oct 2006
Posts: 17,695
Old hand. I'm pretty sure if you look back through my original response I said it's a slippery slope I said that outlawing flooded corn is not going to change anything because of moist soil units you can add rice into that it's not going to change the outcome but acting like outlawing flooded corn is going to affect a farmer's bottom Dollar is likely the dumbest thing anyone will write on this forum all day and that's including the off-topic area.

Re: Where have the ducks gone discussion [Re: tdogg] #7710817 01/07/20 08:44 PM
Joined: Aug 2009
Posts: 404
H
Heisman25g Offline
Bird Dog
Offline
Bird Dog
H
Joined: Aug 2009
Posts: 404
Originally Posted by tdogg
Originally Posted by KWood_TSU
I'm telling y'all to watch that series I posted the video on, it answers every single thing with science y'all are trying to discuss.

Btw, whoever said to open up refuges for hunting, please tell me you're not serious, that's about a retarded statement.


Oh I'm 1000% serious. There is no reason tax dollars should go to land that can not be accessed and utilized by the public. There's already been movements in other states that are starting to open up refuge's to hunting.

What's truly retarded is your hunting ability. It's extremely obvious you've learned everything on youtube and ain't touched a limit of ducks in your life. Get at me when you can post a picture of a half decent hunt. I'll wait.


My nose started bleeding from reading this....

Re: Where have the ducks gone discussion [Re: LarryCopper] #7710819 01/07/20 08:49 PM
Joined: Jan 2006
Posts: 10,582
garrett Offline
THF Celebrity
Offline
THF Celebrity
Joined: Jan 2006
Posts: 10,582
Originally Posted by LarryCopper
Originally Posted by garrett
Originally Posted by KWood_TSU
Originally Posted by garrett
I didnt realize so many democrats hunted ducks, government involvement is never the answer kids


Yeah, because market hunting was really good for the ducks right. Can't believe the government shut that down.


market hunting would have died shortly after it was outlawed due to the invention of boxed meat

Now THAT is capitalism.


clap


Attention rickym, this is not a troll post, just a good hearted fun type of post
Re: Where have the ducks gone discussion [Re: Heisman25g] #7710830 01/07/20 08:58 PM
Joined: Aug 2011
Posts: 166
T
tdogg Offline
Woodsman
Offline
Woodsman
T
Joined: Aug 2011
Posts: 166
Originally Posted by Heisman25g
Originally Posted by tdogg
Originally Posted by KWood_TSU
I'm telling y'all to watch that series I posted the video on, it answers every single thing with science y'all are trying to discuss.

Btw, whoever said to open up refuges for hunting, please tell me you're not serious, that's about a retarded statement.


Oh I'm 1000% serious. There is no reason tax dollars should go to land that can not be accessed and utilized by the public. There's already been movements in other states that are starting to open up refuge's to hunting.

What's truly retarded is your hunting ability. It's extremely obvious you've learned everything on youtube and ain't touched a limit of ducks in your life. Get at me when you can post a picture of a half decent hunt. I'll wait.


My nose started bleeding from reading this....


Lay off the booger sugar it will do that to you

Re: Where have the ducks gone discussion [Re: ducknbass] #7710856 01/07/20 09:30 PM
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 33,972
Guy Offline
THF Celebrity
Offline
THF Celebrity
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 33,972
Originally Posted by ducknbass
Old hand. I'm pretty sure if you look back through my original response I said it's a slippery slope I said that outlawing flooded corn is not going to change anything because of moist soil units you can add rice into that it's not going to change the outcome but acting like outlawing flooded corn is going to affect a farmer's bottom Dollar is likely the dumbest thing anyone will write on this forum all day and that's including the off-topic area.

Isn't it already against the law to flood corn? That is not normal farming practice. Flooding rice is, but not corn.

Re: Where have the ducks gone discussion [Re: ducknbass] #7710864 01/07/20 09:41 PM
Joined: Aug 2005
Posts: 11,760
W
wal1809 Offline
THF Celebrity
Offline
THF Celebrity
W
Joined: Aug 2005
Posts: 11,760
Originally Posted by ducknbass
Old hand. I'm pretty sure if you look back through my original response I said it's a slippery slope I said that outlawing flooded corn is not going to change anything because of moist soil units you can add rice into that it's not going to change the outcome but acting like outlawing flooded corn is going to affect a farmer's bottom Dollar is likely the dumbest thing anyone will write on this forum all day and that's including the off-topic area.


Maybe I misunderstood what you meant. I am sure you missed my point. I was not speaking of corn specifically reducing the pocketbook of a farmer. I'll try another way. I've hunted the katy prairie since I was a child. Every inch of it was rice. If somehow hunting flooded crops was outlawed, then yes it would have a massive impact on farmers across the nation. I know of one small 40 miles from downtown Houston that is leased for 20,000 a year. I am not rich nor am I poor, but I don't care who you are, losing 20,000 would be a big deal.
You and I both know to hunt ducks you have to change with the times. Where I used to hunt the Katy prairie is all covered in Cinco Ranch and the likes. Did I cry and try to take the builder to court like these " they won't let my ducks fly south anymore" people. I am still killing ducks. Less now than before but that's only because they switched from a 10 bird limit to now 6.

Re: Where have the ducks gone discussion [Re: Guy] #7710865 01/07/20 09:41 PM
Joined: Aug 2005
Posts: 11,760
W
wal1809 Offline
THF Celebrity
Offline
THF Celebrity
W
Joined: Aug 2005
Posts: 11,760
Originally Posted by Guy
Originally Posted by ducknbass
Old hand. I'm pretty sure if you look back through my original response I said it's a slippery slope I said that outlawing flooded corn is not going to change anything because of moist soil units you can add rice into that it's not going to change the outcome but acting like outlawing flooded corn is going to affect a farmer's bottom Dollar is likely the dumbest thing anyone will write on this forum all day and that's including the off-topic area.

Isn't it already against the law to flood corn? That is not normal farming practice. Flooding rice is, but not corn.

No

Re: Where have the ducks gone discussion [Re: tdogg] #7710871 01/07/20 09:46 PM
Joined: Dec 2006
Posts: 9,109
K
KWood_TSU Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
K
Joined: Dec 2006
Posts: 9,109
Originally Posted by tdogg
Originally Posted by KWood_TSU
Originally Posted by tdogg
Originally Posted by KWood_TSU
I'm telling y'all to watch that series I posted the video on, it answers every single thing with science y'all are trying to discuss.

Btw, whoever said to open up refuges for hunting, please tell me you're not serious, that's about a retarded statement.


Oh I'm 1000% serious. There is no reason tax dollars should go to land that can not be accessed and utilized by the public. There's already been movements in other states that are starting to open up refuge's to hunting.

What's truly retarded is your hunting ability. It's extremely obvious you've learned everything on youtube and ain't touched a limit of ducks in your life. Get at me when you can post a picture of a half decent hunt. I'll wait.



Since I don't post pictures I don't kill ducks, noted.
I don't hunt for limits anyways, I hunt for fun. I hunt because I like watching ducks work, and trying to fool them. Sure a limits nice, but I don't care about having one every time I go out.

And there is a reason, it's called hunting pressure, and ducks need a safe place to rest
What happens when you go into a deer's bedroom, they leave. Same thing with ducks since most refuges are roosts.
So go ahead, spread the ducks out to kingdom come and they won't decoy because you think it's okay to hunt refuges. Stupid thing to even consider


I'll let you in on a little secret KWood, you can shoot limits, decoy ducks and have fun all at once. You should try it sometime.


What, no way?!

Btw, thanks for looking me up so you could try and shame me. I hope it was a waste of your time


Amat Victoria Curam - Victory Loves Preparation
Re: Where have the ducks gone discussion [Re: Jobst] #7710880 01/07/20 09:57 PM
Joined: Jan 2006
Posts: 10,582
garrett Offline
THF Celebrity
Offline
THF Celebrity
Joined: Jan 2006
Posts: 10,582
tdogg, take it easy on the dude, he's from Florence, he cant help it


Attention rickym, this is not a troll post, just a good hearted fun type of post
Re: Where have the ducks gone discussion [Re: garrett] #7710889 01/07/20 10:09 PM
Joined: Aug 2011
Posts: 166
T
tdogg Offline
Woodsman
Offline
Woodsman
T
Joined: Aug 2011
Posts: 166
Originally Posted by garrett
tdogg, take it easy on the dude, he's from Florence, he cant help it


I feel bad now. I'll send him a box of crayons to munch on, and a bottle of windex so his momma can clean that window he loves to lick so much.

Re: Where have the ducks gone discussion [Re: wal1809] #7710993 01/08/20 12:05 AM
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 33,972
Guy Offline
THF Celebrity
Offline
THF Celebrity
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 33,972
Originally Posted by wal1809
Originally Posted by Guy
Originally Posted by ducknbass
Old hand. I'm pretty sure if you look back through my original response I said it's a slippery slope I said that outlawing flooded corn is not going to change anything because of moist soil units you can add rice into that it's not going to change the outcome but acting like outlawing flooded corn is going to affect a farmer's bottom Dollar is likely the dumbest thing anyone will write on this forum all day and that's including the off-topic area.

Isn't it already against the law to flood corn? That is not normal farming practice. Flooding rice is, but not corn.

No

I guess that make sense, like millet first year, you can flood it but not manipulate it.

Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

© 2004-2022 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.3