Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Re: Feeder Hunters [Re: Grosvenor] #7700318 12/28/19 05:16 AM
D
DeleteThisAccount Offline
Bird Dog
Bird Dog
D
Originally Posted by Grosvenor

Mr. [Binary],what you have just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this [forum] is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

What can I say, there are a lot of retards like yourself that are incapable of understanding basic concepts like the meaning of words. Probably due to inbreeding and the like. Please don't procreate.

Re: Feeder Hunters [Re: DeleteThisAccount] #7700326 12/28/19 05:31 AM
10 Gauge Online Content
Extreme Tracker
Online Content
Extreme Tracker
Originally Posted by Binary
Originally Posted by Grosvenor

Mr. [Binary],what you have just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this [forum] is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

What can I say, there are a lot of retards like yourself that are incapable of understanding basic concepts like the meaning of words. Probably due to inbreeding and the like. Please don't procreate.

You don't get out much do you?

That is one of the greatest movie quotes of all time.

Don't get your feelings hurt so easy, or just don't get on the internet.

Especially when you came in on your high horse from the start!

1 Thessalonians 4:11-14
Re: Feeder Hunters [Re: 10 Gauge] #7700330 12/28/19 05:58 AM
D
DeleteThisAccount Offline
Bird Dog
Bird Dog
D
Originally Posted by laid over

Don't get out much? How are you defining "get out" and "much"? On average, I visit 4 countries a year (for business) and spend 50% of my time away from home... So, I'm probably "out" more than most ... but no, I don't sit at home watching movies and memorizing movie lines ....I actually work for a living.

Feelings hurt? What are you even talking about? What does people biting back have to do with hurt feelings? I can promise you that nothing any internet idiot has ever said has ever "hurt my feelings" LOL I don't know you people and you're certainly not important enough in my world to "hurt my feelings" ... that said, I have no problem arguing with idiots online that make dumb comments to me.

And to be clear, I didn't come in on a high horse at all - I specifically stated that there was nothing wrong with harvesting deer at a feeder. My issue was with the improper use of words. But if you knew how to read, you would know that already. Any "high horse" nonsense that you felt was going on was all in your head. Seriously, you people got some serious inferiority complex issues. I don't why you people feel inferior just because a word doesn't describe your actions but I'm shocked by it.

Last edited by Binary; 12/28/19 06:00 AM.
Re: Feeder Hunters [Re: DeleteThisAccount] #7700333 12/28/19 06:20 AM
10 Gauge Online Content
Extreme Tracker
Online Content
Extreme Tracker
Originally Posted by Binary
Originally Posted by laid over

Don't get out much? How are you defining "get out" and "much"? On average, I visit 4 countries a year (for business) and spend 50% of my time away from home... So, I'm probably "out" more than most ... but no, I don't sit at home watching movies and memorizing movie lines ....I actually work for a living.

Feelings hurt? What are you even talking about? What does people biting back have to do with hurt feelings? I can promise you that nothing any internet idiot has ever said has ever "hurt my feelings" LOL I don't know you people and you're certainly not important enough in my world to "hurt my feelings" ... that said, I have no problem arguing with idiots online that make dumb comments to me.

And to be clear, I didn't come in on a high horse at all - I specifically stated that there was nothing wrong with harvesting deer at a feeder. My issue was with the improper use of words. But if you knew how to read, you would know that already. Any "high horse" nonsense that you felt was going on was all in your head. Seriously, you people got some serious inferiority complex issues. I don't why you people feel inferior just because a word doesn't describe your actions but I'm shocked by it.

Ok so not only are you sensitive, but a clueless narcissist?

I don't know friend, I think you know what you are doing. You painted yourself in a corner and trying to talk your way out of it.

With all this nonsense, if you really didn't care I think you'd cut slingload by now.

Ok so clueless, narcissist, and liar. Ok now I get it!

Last edited by laid over; 12/28/19 06:20 AM.

1 Thessalonians 4:11-14
Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

© 2004-2024 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide