Had what I would consider to be a hug pig show up at my feeder about 9:30 this morning. I thought it was a hog that I had posted on here earlier but didn't turn out to be so but looked very similar. So anyway, this hog comes on over to the feeder, I placed the crosshair's just behind the right ear and squeezed the trigger, it's front end buckled and it rolled over. DRT. I looked at this thing from my blind and and thought, dang that's a big hog. Walked up to the silly thing and as I got closer, it just kept getting bigger. I don't have much experience with killing hogs but this thing looked big to me. I am still confused as to whether it was a sow or boar, it had what appeared to be a male part but weird looking. It also had small teets on it's under side but no scrotal sack either. It's top lip was turned up like it had tusks but it didn't. Just a strange deal for me. I can only guess that this thing was between 250-300 pounds but had no way to know. You can't get a vehicle to the area. I have to use a game cart to get my deer out after crossing a tiny bridge. So hear are a few pics of this thing and I was astounded that it had ears that were bigger than my hands. I will also say this, I drug this thing away from my feeder with a rope tied around it's head and made into a harness around me. I dragged a few inches at a time until I got it a decent distance away from my feeder and it wad a butt whipping. Took me what seemed like an hour to just get it 25 feet away from my feeder. I am no small fry pushing about 200 and this hog made me look small. [Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Born to hunt and fish.