Hello Hunters, if anyone has ever wanted to experience an authentic Patagonia big game hunt, an outfitter friend of mine has a couple open stag dates for April 2020. This is a 100% free range hunt on two large concessions totaling approx. 120,000 acres - one of the largest in Northern Patagonia (Argentina)
* April dates (prime season for 'the roar').
* No high fences - not an estate hunt, at all.
* These are 100% wild red stag. No breeding or releases.
* Private estancia stay - sleeps up to 3 hunters. A beautiful mountain chalet with all services and staff.
* Experienced gaucho guides with spotting from vehicle or horseback.
* Russian boar hunting and trout fishing can also be arranged.
* Located within 30 mins of the regional airport.
5 full days of hunting, accommodations, all meals & bar, and two mature management red stag. $6,750 per hunter.
The management stag targeted will be large 5x5's, long tines - but no crown formation.
2019 hunt video:https://vimeo.com/user362349322019 Stag Hunt