2020 Spiral Horned Hunt
8 Night's Accommodation
7 Full Hunting days
1 x Eland
1 x Kudu
1 x Nyala
1 x Bushbuck
ONLY $7500.00 all inclusive
Observers fee - $100 per day
Additional hunting days - $300.00 per day
Rifle rental - Free
Ammunition - $40.00 /20 Rounds
This spiral horn hunt will be conducted on our 25000 acre concession, situated in the Soutpansberg Mountains of the Limpopo Province.
The Soutpansberg mountains are located only one hour drive North of Polokwane, the capital city of the Limpopo province. The closes town is called Louis Trichardt.
Limpopo Big Game Safaris has secure a 25000acre concession on the northern slope of the mountain range.
The concession is high fenced on three side and is open to the Happy-Rest Nature reserve on the southern border.
This is by far the best concession LBG Safaris has ever hunted for big Eland, Kudu and Nyala.
01. Service of a Licensed Professional Hunter
02. The service of trained trackers
03. The service of trained skinners
04. Hunting vehicle
05. Field preparation of trophies
06. Accommodation, meals and soft drinks as well as beer and wine in moderation
07. Daily laundry service
08. Airport pickup from Polokwane Airport