Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
They won't take your guns, you'll turn them in! #7612929 09/22/19 02:46 PM
K
KWood_TSU Offline OP
THF Trophy Hunter
OP Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
K
If you don't believe it, read this article.

I see and hear a lot of talk about how a national gun registration and/or confiscation would be the trigger that would spark a second American Revolution, as patriots rise up to resist the jackbooted thugs who are going door-to-door taking away people’s arms.

I have bad news for everyone who’s waiting for national registration or a mass confiscation so they can get their armed rebellion on: a national database of gun owners already exists, and a national confiscation effort will never happen. Ever. Instead, you’ll hand over your firearms peacefully. All of them, even the ones you paid cash for to some random guy on Armslist in the dead of night.

https://www.alloutdoor.com/2016/08/31/democrats-will-never-confiscate-guns-instead-youll-hand/

Amat Victoria Curam - Victory Loves Preparation
Re: They won't take your guns, you'll turn them in! [Re: KWood_TSU] #7613284 09/22/19 10:38 PM
S
Simple Searcher Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
S
That sounds like things that I have been saying for years.

[Linked Image]

"Man is still a hunter, still a simple searcher after meat..." Robert C. Ruark
Re: They won't take your guns, you'll turn them in! [Re: KWood_TSU] #7613301 09/22/19 10:53 PM
S
scalebuster Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
THF Trophy Hunter
S
OK

Re: They won't take your guns, you'll turn them in! [Re: KWood_TSU] #7613325 09/22/19 11:17 PM
Creekrunner Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
Never give up.

Fight anyway.

I'd prefer they don't get their way and continue the silly quest to be their own god, and the god over others, but in the end, I just want to die well.

cur ante tubam tremor occupat artus?
(Why should fear seize the limbs before the trumpet sounds?) ― Virgil

...and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth. Gen. 1:28
Re: They won't take your guns, you'll turn them in! [Re: scalebuster] #7613365 09/23/19 12:13 AM
K
KWood_TSU Offline OP
THF Trophy Hunter
OP Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
K
Originally Posted by scalebuster
OK

Ok what?
Do you disagree?

Re: They won't take your guns, you'll turn them in! [Re: KWood_TSU] #7613399 09/23/19 12:50 AM
S
scalebuster Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
THF Trophy Hunter
S
Originally Posted by KWood_TSU
OK

Ok what?
Do you disagree?

I damn near killed a man over a $2 bet on a pool game one night. Right is right and wrong is wrong. I’m not giving anything up without a fight, no matter what it costs.

Re: They won't take your guns, you'll turn them in! [Re: KWood_TSU] #7613430 09/23/19 01:31 AM
KRoyal Online Sleepy
Texoma Legend
Online Sleepy
Texoma Legend
Sounds like an opinion piece from CNN. They can go F themselves. NSA ATF FBI don’t give a [censored] what alphabet name they have. You might give yours up but I’ll be keeping mine. I’ll bury mine somewhere for later before I give them up willingly and I can damn sure assure you I won’t be handing them in willingly.

[Linked Image]

Re: They won't take your guns, you'll turn them in! [Re: KRoyal] #7613508 09/23/19 02:51 AM
K
KWood_TSU Offline OP
THF Trophy Hunter
OP Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
K
Originally Posted by KRoyal
Sounds like an opinion piece from CNN. They can go F themselves. NSA ATF FBI don’t give a [censored] what alphabet name they have. You might give yours up but I’ll be keeping mine. I’ll bury mine somewhere for later before I give them up willingly and I can damn sure assure you I won’t be handing them in willingly.

Did you not read the article?

Re: They won't take your guns, you'll turn them in! [Re: KWood_TSU] #7613511 09/23/19 02:55 AM
KRoyal Online Sleepy
Texoma Legend
Online Sleepy
Texoma Legend

Got through about half of it and it was enough for me, I see he had to edit the article to state his actual intention of the article. Regardless doesn’t change my answer any.

[Linked Image]

Re: They won't take your guns, you'll turn them in! [Re: KRoyal] #7613530 09/23/19 03:29 AM
K
KWood_TSU Offline OP
THF Trophy Hunter
OP Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
K

Got through about half of it and it was enough for me, I see he had to edit the article to state his actual intention of the article. Regardless doesn’t change my answer any.

That's fine then, don't be ready for it, Because it will happen very similar to that.
It's people like you is shy the article had to be edited. You think you'll die with your rifle in your hands, and it won't even come to that

Re: They won't take your guns, you'll turn them in! [Re: scalebuster] #7613532 09/23/19 03:31 AM
K
KWood_TSU Offline OP
THF Trophy Hunter
OP Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
K
OK

Ok what?
Do you disagree?

I damn near killed a man over a $2 bet on a pool game one night. Right is right and wrong is wrong. I’m not giving anything up without a fight, no matter what it costs.

So with all your assets frozen, how are you gonna move on? How do you fight that? I genuinely curious on your answer.

Re: They won't take your guns, you'll turn them in! [Re: KWood_TSU] #7613539 09/23/19 03:53 AM
N
ntxtrapper Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
N
I read this a month or so ago. The blogger's knowledge of the subject is limited to the point of making me laugh.

Re: They won't take your guns, you'll turn them in! [Re: KWood_TSU] #7613545 09/23/19 04:29 AM
Bee'z Offline
The Beedazzler
The Beedazzler

That's fine then, don't be ready for it, Because it will happen very similar to that.
It's people like you is shy the article had to be edited. You think you'll die with your rifle in your hands, and it won't even come to that

I bet it will not happen very similar to that
popcorn

[Linked Image]
Re: They won't take your guns, you'll turn them in! [Re: Bee'z] #7613566 09/23/19 10:18 AM
F
fadetoblack64 Offline
giddyup
giddyup
F
Whats coming we cant even fathom.

https://www.oldthinkernews.com/2019...constitution-to-analytics-and-algorithm/

A.I. driven social scores to supplant constitution?
Professor Larry Backer of Penn State University writes in a 2018 paper that resistance to social credit systems in the west could be dissolved when the masses are “socialized… as a collective” and “…the great culture management machinery of Western society develop a narrative in which such activity is naturalized within Western culture”
A 2018 paper written by prominent law professor Larry Backer of Penn State discussed the ways in which a social credit system could be implemented in the west. Backer writes that the shift in law with this system will “…change the focus of public law from constitution and rule of law to analytics and algorithm…”
In the paper, titled “Next Generation Law: Data Driven Governance and Accountability Based Regulatory Systems in the West, and Social Credit Regimes in China“, Backer describes moves to social credit in the west as “fractured”, but gives guidance on how societal norms could be steadily pushed to accept this system.
Backer proposes that the “great culture management machinery” of the west normalize the idea of social credit and sharing private data. Backer writes:
“But is it possible to socialize
the masses, or even mass democracy as a collective, to embrace this pattern of data disclosure beyond these
immediately self-serving closed loop systems? Would it be possible for the state to develop systems for the enforcement of laws (criminal and regulatory) that depends on intelligence by inducing the masses to serve as positive contributors of data necessary for enforcement or regulation? The answer, in Western liberal democracies, may depend on the ability of the great culture management machinery of Western society– its television, movies and other related media–to develop a narrative in which such activity is naturalized within Western culture“.
As Big Tech and artificial intelligence creep further into our lives, a grid of high tech surveillance has entangled us. As if to pacify resistance, these systems (Google home, Apple watches, Amazon Alexa) offer “convenience” in the form of targeted ads, personalized content and other features.
In reality, this system is meant to determine whether or not you will be allowed to function in modern society.
The Trump admin is reportedly considering using this surveillance grid to monitor the population for signs of mental illness, triggering authorities to confiscate firearms from “dangerous individuals”.
In 2013, Old-Thinker News asked the question “Will Insurance Companies Use Smart Appliances to Monitor “Unhealthy” Habits?“
As this 2013 Wall Street Journal article stated, your insurance company:
“…already knows whether you’ve been taking your meds, getting your teeth cleaned and going for regular medical checkups. Now some employers or their insurance companies are tracking what staffers eat, where they shop and how much weight they’re putting on — and taking action to keep them in line.”
Artificial Intelligence, programmed by power hungry individuals, is steadily taking over our society. It is already censoring political opinions. It will be making medical, education, and financial decisions. Humans are to be sidelined. The social credit system will be watching you closely for any deviant behavior. If you arent careful, you will become an outcast. Access to food, transportation and medical care will be denied.

Re: They won't take your guns, you'll turn them in! [Re: KWood_TSU] #7613608 09/23/19 12:10 PM
K
KWood_TSU Offline OP
THF Trophy Hunter
OP Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
K
Originally Posted by 2beez

popcorn

So how does it happen. They won't door knock bc they'll try and avoid a civil war. So besides insanely taxing ammo, how will they come for the guns. It's probably gonna happen. I mean listen to Francis, we all know he's a loon, but he's got a decent backing of stupid behind him.

Just curious to how anyone thinks it will happen bc it's something we should be prepared for. I think the article is pretty close, no one has offered to prove it wrong either.

Re: They won't take your guns, you'll turn them in! [Re: KWood_TSU] #7613646 09/23/19 01:02 PM
C
Choctaw Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
C

popcorn

So how does it happen. They won't door knock bc they'll try and avoid a civil war. So besides insanely taxing ammo, how will they come for the guns. It's probably gonna happen. I mean listen to Francis, we all know he's a loon, but he's got a decent backing of stupid behind him.

Just curious to how anyone thinks it will happen bc it's something we should be prepared for. I think the article is pretty close, no one has offered to prove it wrong either.

Well, all you are doing is asking questions, hammering others answers and not offering solutions. This is your thread so state what your plan is.

Re: They won't take your guns, you'll turn them in! [Re: KWood_TSU] #7613656 09/23/19 01:12 PM
Greg Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
The answer is for everyone to vote. Right now the court is leaning to the right in our favor. Keep Trump in for another term, and I’m sure he will get to appoint another judge with conservative values that supports and upholds the bill of rights like they all took an oath to do. They are lifetime appointees, so keep stacking the courts and hopefully by then our economy will be so strong, and the Dems will be so far left, that we will be okay... for our lifetime anyway.

Re: They won't take your guns, you'll turn them in! [Re: Choctaw] #7613737 09/23/19 02:18 PM
K
KWood_TSU Offline OP
THF Trophy Hunter
OP Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
K
Originally Posted by Choctaw

popcorn

Well, all you are doing is asking questions, hammering others answers and not offering solutions. This is your thread so state what your plan is.

I think it'll happen like the article says, in some sort of way. The solution is in the post above this one. Vote! Have to keep the left out of office. But if they get in office, they're going to come for them.
A lot of people talk the talk, but few will walk the walk when it is time for it to happen. Not many people are willing to leave their wife and kids behind is what it basically boils down to.

Re: They won't take your guns, you'll turn them in! [Re: Creekrunner] #7613802 09/23/19 03:22 PM
DeckArtist Online Happy
Pro Tracker
Online Happy
Pro Tracker
To get that far in the game will take them quite a few years and manpower they do not have right now. Not saying it cannot happen, just that it's nowhere nearly as simple as the author says.

www.hannawoodworks.com
Deck, Pergolas, Patio Covers, Sawmill Services & more...
214-435-9574
Re: They won't take your guns, you'll turn them in! [Re: Greg] #7614801 09/24/19 03:09 PM
R
rolyat.nosaj Offline
Veteran Tracker
Veteran Tracker
R
Originally Posted by Greg
The answer is for everyone to vote. Right now the court is leaning to the right in our favor. Keep Trump in for another term, and I’m sure he will get to appoint another judge with conservative values that supports and upholds the bill of rights like they all took an oath to do. They are lifetime appointees, so keep stacking the courts and hopefully by then our economy will be so strong, and the Dems will be so far left, that we will be okay... for our lifetime anyway.

They are already talking about trying to add more judges if the dems get control. Just read an article about it.

Re: They won't take your guns, you'll turn them in! [Re: KWood_TSU] #7615529 09/25/19 02:56 AM
S
SnakeWrangler Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
S
Lie, cheat, and steal...anything to advance their agenda....they should all be lined up and shot for treason..... 2cents

Originally Posted by Sneaky
I believe in science and I’m an insufferable [censored]
Originally Posted by beaversnipe
Actually, BBC is pretty damn good

"You Cannot Simultaneously Be Politically Correct And Intellectually Honest!"
Re: They won't take your guns, you'll turn them in! [Re: KWood_TSU] #7615689 09/25/19 12:18 PM
M
Marc K Online Content
Veteran Tracker
Online Content
Veteran Tracker
M
I don't have any questionable guns anymore. For fear of gun confiscation causing a financial loss, I have been selling them to individuals.

I have dated Bills of Sale in my files with copies cloud stored as PDF's. I don't always check ID's, I just write down the name that the guys give me. I suggest getting your signature notarized on the bill of sale, so that the document will be dated, now - long before any confiscation programs.

Some of the buyers that I do know personally, have since resold the guns and their buyers sold them again. Probably on the 6th or 7th owner by now.

Back when I owned multiple AR's I bought ammo in bulk. Nowadays I just buy ammo (when I have cash burning hole in my pocket) for my .223 and .308 bolt guns because I shoot them a lot, and I don't want to run out.

Marc

Last edited by Marc K; 09/25/19 12:24 PM.

A Democracy is when two wolves and a lamb vote on the dinner menu. That is why this country was specifically not designed as a Democracy. We are a Constitutional Republic.
Re: They won't take your guns, you'll turn them in! [Re: Marc K] #7615786 09/25/19 02:00 PM
J
J.P. Greeson Offline
the janitor
the janitor
J
Originally Posted by Marc K
I don't have any questionable guns anymore. For fear of gun confiscation causing a financial loss, I have been selling them to individuals.

I have dated Bills of Sale in my files with copies cloud stored as PDF's. I don't always check ID's, I just write down the name that the guys give me. I suggest getting your signature notarized on the bill of sale, so that the document will be dated, now - long before any confiscation programs.

Some of the buyers that I do know personally, have since resold the guns and their buyers sold them again. Probably on the 6th or 7th owner by now.

Back when I owned multiple AR's I bought ammo in bulk. Nowadays I just buy ammo (when I have cash burning hole in my pocket) for my .223 and .308 bolt guns because I shoot them a lot, and I don't want to run out.

Marc

cheers

“Wildlife and its habitat cannot speak, so we must and we will.” – Theodore Roosevelt

[Linked Image]
Re: They won't take your guns, you'll turn them in! [Re: KWood_TSU] #7616050 09/25/19 05:47 PM
J.G. Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
OK

Ok what?
Do you disagree?

So with all your assets frozen, how are you gonna move on? How do you fight that? I genuinely curious on your answer.

300,000,000 people.

That's three hundred million. Freeze the assets of 50% of that number. and that's probably the number of gun owners. That would cripple the economy.

And as far as CPS taking kids, that is a damn good way for shots to start being fired. It would real quick turn into the civil war he is saying won't happen. There are enough people that will hold the line. There is an old Texas story of a Governor (post civil war) that was voted out of office, but refused to leave. Literally a crown of armed men marched into the Capitol building and physically removed him. Things like that could happen again.

[Linked Image]
800 Yard Steel Range
Precision Rifle Instruction
Memberships and Classes Available
Re: They won't take your guns, you'll turn them in! [Re: KWood_TSU] #7616195 09/25/19 08:00 PM
K
KWood_TSU Offline OP
THF Trophy Hunter
OP Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
K
Originally Posted by FiremanJG

300,000,000 people.

That's three hundred million. Freeze the assets of 50% of that number. and that's probably the number of gun owners. That would cripple the economy.

And as far as CPS taking kids, that is a damn good way for shots to start being fired. It would real quick turn into the civil war he is saying won't happen. There are enough people that will hold the line. There is an old Texas story of a Governor (post civil war) that was voted out of office, but refused to leave. Literally a crown of armed men marched into the Capitol building and physically removed him. Things like that could happen again.

It won't cripple the economy, because most will turn their guns in, it's not worth the hassle you know.
And CPS doing that while the kids are at school makes it hard to fight.
And I disagree, I don't think there are enough people to hold the line. I hope I'm wrong on that, it's just what I see. I'd be willing to bet that 75% of people that say come and take it, etc would fold over when it's time to walk the walk.
I'd gladly eat crow on that because I don't want any guns to be confiscated, it's just what I see in this soft America.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

© 2004-2024 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide