The media inaccuracies are insane #7608928 09/17/19 04:49 PM
J
Judd Online Confused OP
THF Celebrity
OP Online Confused
THF Celebrity
J
http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...ring-doing-on-guns/ar-AAHqGuV?ocid=ientp

I've written the Washington Post regarding the information portrayed in this article. This article is RIDICULOUS!!!! They make it sound like I can order a gun on the internet or buy one at a gun show without a 4473 bang You can, if it's in state and is a private party sale.

I'd bet the majority of internet sales an FFL is involved. When are news medias and news papers going to get a firearm expert to weigh in and start review stuff for blatant misinformation?

CRAZY!!!!

Originally Posted by Phil Robertson
Don't let your ears hear what your eyes didn't see, and don't let your mouth say what your heart doesn't feel
Re: The media inaccuracies are insane [Re: Judd] #7608955 09/17/19 05:12 PM
T
Texas buckeye Online Content
THF Trophy Hunter
Online Content
THF Trophy Hunter
T
The vast majority of the country simply doesn't care about guns enough to even call them on their inaccuracies. They just don't care.
Good buddy of mine, big libertarian, and former Army O4 medical corps, told me this weekend the repubs just need to give the public their AR and AK ban. He said its better to give that up and keep the rest of the guns than lose the whole country to a democratic landslide.

I would argue there are plenty of vets that feel the same way. The sad truth is the population just doesn't understand the function of the 2A and those that do are in one of three camps:
1. theres no way our govt or any other govt is gonna try to take away our rights
2. the govt has already stripped our rights so much they are in control and theres no stopping them anyway
3. we need guns to protect us against enemies foreign and domestic

And #3 is the small minority of the above.I think the majority of gun owners fall into camp #1, while they go about life busily allowing fb, twitter, amazon and google to surveil their lives (some of them will even admit they know this happens) making sure big brother is fully aware of what we are doing. Sad deal for sure.

Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

© 2004-2019 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide