texashuntingforum.com logo
Main Menu
Advertisement
Affiliates
Advertisement
Newest Members
Louberry1963, Swooshtx, TxGunDog, Kyle Nelson, Sports Marketing
65653 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
dogcatcher 94,023
bill oxner 56,754
stxranchman 55,095
SnakeWrangler 46,530
RKHarm24 44,585
rifleman 44,436
BMD 41,029
Big Orn 37,484
Facebook
Forum Statistics
Forums45
Topics436,242
Posts6,331,166
Members65,653
Most Online16,728
Mar 25th, 2012
Print Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
Beto #7605915 09/13/19 01:37 PM
Joined: Dec 2009
Posts: 3,611
T
TXGUNNER308 Offline OP
Extreme Tracker
OP Offline
Extreme Tracker
T
Joined: Dec 2009
Posts: 3,611
Beto made it very clear in last nights debate that he WILL confiscate AR/AK style firearms if elected President in 2020. How he does it remains to be seen but if the liberals pull this off what direction do you think this country will head?

Last edited by TXGUNNER308; 09/13/19 01:48 PM.

Initial Success or Total Failure

Re: Beto [Re: TXGUNNER308] #7605947 09/13/19 02:16 PM
Joined: Feb 2013
Posts: 3,118
K
krmitchell Online Content
Veteran Tracker
Online Content
Veteran Tracker
K
Joined: Feb 2013
Posts: 3,118
Pretty bold play by him but in a few months he will be as irrelevant as a fart in the wind. He is forgetting that the majority of the left isn’t crazy just like the majority of the right isn’t. Polling numbers will give a better picture but he couldn’t win a senate election in Texas, he isn’t going to get the presidential nomination by cussing, saying the country is racist, bragging about his white privilege, and openly defying the constitution.

Re: Beto [Re: TXGUNNER308] #7606091 09/13/19 04:49 PM
Joined: Jul 2019
Posts: 247
R
rolyat.nosaj Offline
Woodsman
Offline
Woodsman
R
Joined: Jul 2019
Posts: 247
National Guard units seeking to confiscate a cache of recently banned assault weapons were ambushed by elements of a Para-military extremist faction. Military and law enforcement sources estimate that 72 were killed and more than 200 injured before government forces were compelled to withdraw.
Speaking after the clash, Massachusetts Governor Thomas Gage declared that the extremist faction, which was made up of local citizens, has links to the radical right-wing tax protest movement. Gage blamed the extremists for recent incidents of vandalism directed against internal revenue offices. The governor, who described the group’s organizers as “criminals,” issued an executive order authorizing the summary arrest of any individual who has interfered with the government’s efforts to secure law and order. The military raid on the extremist arsenal followed wide-spread refusal by the local citizenry to turn over recently outlawed assault weapons.
Gage issued a ban on military-style assault weapons and ammunition earlier in the week. This decision followed a meeting in early this month between government and military leaders at which the governor authorized the forcible confiscation of illegal arms. One government official, speaking on condition of anonymity, pointed out that “none of these people would have been killed had the extremists obeyed the law and turned over their weapons voluntarily.” Government troops initially succeeded in confiscating a large supply of outlawed weapons and ammunition. However, troops attempting to seize arms and ammunition in Lexington met with resistance from heavily-armed extremists who had been tipped off regarding the government’s plans.
During a tense standoff in the Lexington town park, National Guard Colonel Francis Smith, commander of the government operation, ordered the armed group to surrender and return to their homes. The impasse was broken by a single shot, which was reportedly fired by one of the right-wing extremists. Eight civilians were killed in the ensuing exchange. Ironically, the local citizenry blamed government forces rather than the extremists for the civilian deaths. Before order could be restored, armed citizens from surrounding areas had descended upon the guard units. Colonel Smith, finding his forces over matched by the armed mob, ordered a retreat.
Governor Gage has called upon citizens to support the state/national joint task force in its effort to restore law and order. The governor also demanded the surrender of those responsible for planning and leading the attack against the government troops.
Samuel Adams, Paul Revere, and John Hancock, who have been identified as “ringleaders” of the extremist faction, remain at large.

Re: Beto [Re: TXGUNNER308] #7606094 09/13/19 04:51 PM
Joined: Jul 2015
Posts: 1,959
A
Always ready 2 hunt Offline
Pro Tracker
Offline
Pro Tracker
A
Joined: Jul 2015
Posts: 1,959
He'll be a "has been" in just a couple of months and unfortunately go back to trying to get a TX Senate seat

Re: Beto [Re: rolyat.nosaj] #7606180 09/13/19 06:25 PM
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 5,367
6
68rustbucket Online Content
THF Trophy Hunter
Online Content
THF Trophy Hunter
6
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 5,367
Originally Posted by rolyat.nosaj
National Guard units seeking to confiscate a cache of recently banned assault weapons were ambushed by elements of a Para-military extremist faction. Military and law enforcement sources estimate that 72 were killed and more than 200 injured before government forces were compelled to withdraw.
Speaking after the clash, Massachusetts Governor Thomas Gage declared that the extremist faction, which was made up of local citizens, has links to the radical right-wing tax protest movement. Gage blamed the extremists for recent incidents of vandalism directed against internal revenue offices. The governor, who described the group’s organizers as “criminals,” issued an executive order authorizing the summary arrest of any individual who has interfered with the government’s efforts to secure law and order. The military raid on the extremist arsenal followed wide-spread refusal by the local citizenry to turn over recently outlawed assault weapons.
Gage issued a ban on military-style assault weapons and ammunition earlier in the week. This decision followed a meeting in early this month between government and military leaders at which the governor authorized the forcible confiscation of illegal arms. One government official, speaking on condition of anonymity, pointed out that “none of these people would have been killed had the extremists obeyed the law and turned over their weapons voluntarily.” Government troops initially succeeded in confiscating a large supply of outlawed weapons and ammunition. However, troops attempting to seize arms and ammunition in Lexington met with resistance from heavily-armed extremists who had been tipped off regarding the government’s plans.
During a tense standoff in the Lexington town park, National Guard Colonel Francis Smith, commander of the government operation, ordered the armed group to surrender and return to their homes. The impasse was broken by a single shot, which was reportedly fired by one of the right-wing extremists. Eight civilians were killed in the ensuing exchange. Ironically, the local citizenry blamed government forces rather than the extremists for the civilian deaths. Before order could be restored, armed citizens from surrounding areas had descended upon the guard units. Colonel Smith, finding his forces over matched by the armed mob, ordered a retreat.
Governor Gage has called upon citizens to support the state/national joint task force in its effort to restore law and order. The governor also demanded the surrender of those responsible for planning and leading the attack against the government troops.
Samuel Adams, Paul Revere, and John Hancock, who have been identified as “ringleaders” of the extremist faction, remain at large.


History sometimes repeats itself.

Re: Beto [Re: TXGUNNER308] #7606223 09/13/19 07:46 PM
Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 24,278
J
JCB Offline
THF Celebrity
Offline
THF Celebrity
J
Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 24,278
Hope he wears that cute little floral dress when he tries to take them.

Re: Beto [Re: TXGUNNER308] #7606263 09/13/19 08:42 PM
Joined: Dec 2011
Posts: 997
G
gtrich94 Online Content
Tracker
Online Content
Tracker
G
Joined: Dec 2011
Posts: 997
He just wrote off his chances at the VP nod and also lost any chance at beating Cornyn (which was already going to be a long-shot). He'll probably make the remaining debates because of name ID. However, he is now toxic in any general election and the upper echelons of the DNC know it.


Thanks,
Rich
Re: Beto [Re: TXGUNNER308] #7606268 09/13/19 08:47 PM
Joined: Dec 2018
Posts: 140
M
mikereiling5 Offline
Woodsman
Offline
Woodsman
M
Joined: Dec 2018
Posts: 140
hes awful

Re: Beto [Re: gtrich94] #7606277 09/13/19 09:07 PM
Joined: Feb 2013
Posts: 3,118
K
krmitchell Online Content
Veteran Tracker
Online Content
Veteran Tracker
K
Joined: Feb 2013
Posts: 3,118
Originally Posted by gtrich94
He just wrote off his chances at the VP nod and also lost any chance at beating Cornyn (which was already going to be a long-shot). He'll probably make the remaining debates because of name ID. However, he is now toxic in any general election and the upper echelons of the DNC know it.


Yep, even CNN is saying he just helped Republicans big time.

Re: Beto [Re: krmitchell] #7606319 09/13/19 09:41 PM
Joined: May 2005
Posts: 1,637
H
Huntmaster Online Content
Pro Tracker
Online Content
Pro Tracker
H
Joined: May 2005
Posts: 1,637
I wish he would quit waving that right hand.

Re: Beto [Re: TXGUNNER308] #7606391 09/13/19 11:26 PM
Joined: Oct 2012
Posts: 13,407
Creekrunner Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
Joined: Oct 2012
Posts: 13,407
I watched the clip. There was a couple actually jumping up and down when he really ramped up the volume. The woman was having an out of body experience I'm pretty sure. These are the whack-jobs that will be the problem. They think it's "us against them" and they have no problem with jack booted thugs coming in and taking stuff away from anyone different than them. No understanding of the Constitution whatsoever. These types sent Jews to concentration camps.


...and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth. Gen. 1:28
Re: Beto [Re: TXGUNNER308] #7606418 09/14/19 12:15 AM
Joined: Mar 2010
Posts: 1,908
N
ntxtrapper Online Content
Pro Tracker
Online Content
Pro Tracker
N
Joined: Mar 2010
Posts: 1,908
[Linked Image]

Re: Beto [Re: ntxtrapper] #7606453 09/14/19 01:03 AM
Joined: Aug 2006
Posts: 9,548
C
colt45 Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
C
Joined: Aug 2006
Posts: 9,548
Originally Posted by ntxtrapper
[Linked Image]

roflmao


hold on Newt, we got a runaway
Re: Beto [Re: TXGUNNER308] #7606620 09/14/19 11:36 AM
Joined: Feb 2008
Posts: 8,451
G
Grizz Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
G
Joined: Feb 2008
Posts: 8,451
[Linked Image]


Re: Beto [Re: TXGUNNER308] #7606661 09/14/19 02:23 PM
Joined: Jan 2011
Posts: 46,530
S
SnakeWrangler Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
S
Joined: Jan 2011
Posts: 46,530
If brain cells were gasoline Robert Francis “Buthole” O’Rourke wouldn’t be able to light a fart....


Originally Posted By: skinnerback
Milf does the trick.

"You're statistically more likely to be killed by Hillary Clinton than an NRA member. - PolitiDiva

"You Cannot Simultaneously Be Politically Correct And Intellectually Honest!"
Re: Beto [Re: TXGUNNER308] #7606666 09/14/19 02:33 PM
Joined: Nov 2010
Posts: 1,121
M
Marc K Online Content
Pro Tracker
Online Content
Pro Tracker
M
Joined: Nov 2010
Posts: 1,121
He is desperate to appear to be relevant. He is not.


A Democracy is when two wolves and a lamb vote on the dinner menu. That is why this country was not designed to be a Democracy.
Re: Beto [Re: Marc K] #7606692 09/14/19 03:23 PM
Joined: Aug 2009
Posts: 2,070
D
decook Online Content
Veteran Tracker
Online Content
Veteran Tracker
D
Joined: Aug 2009
Posts: 2,070
Originally Posted by Marc K
He is desperate to appear to be relevant. He is not.

Completely agree Marc K. He's only doing this to give contrast from the other loonies knowing he doesnt stand a chance with his status quo. Except he went even further left of the reservation. muyloco


Press for an AMERICAN.
Re: Beto [Re: TXGUNNER308] #7606929 09/14/19 10:33 PM
Joined: Dec 2012
Posts: 7,623
S
Simple Searcher Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
S
Joined: Dec 2012
Posts: 7,623
I am afraid that a lot of people like that wacko. As a Conservative I would like to think that his extreme leftist agenda and comments would make him irrelevant, but a lot of people cheered and applauded his comments. He actually speaks what the others want and probably would try to do.
Now any of the other extremist will seem moderate when they talk of other gun regulations.


[Linked Image]
"Man is still a hunter, still a simple searcher after meat..." Robert C. Ruark
Re: Beto [Re: Simple Searcher] #7606934 09/14/19 10:42 PM
Joined: Feb 2013
Posts: 3,118
K
krmitchell Online Content
Veteran Tracker
Online Content
Veteran Tracker
K
Joined: Feb 2013
Posts: 3,118
Or
Originally Posted by Simple Searcher
I am afraid that a lot of people like that wacko. As a Conservative I would like to think that his extreme leftist agenda and comments would make him irrelevant, but a lot of people cheered and applauded his comments. He actually speaks what the others want and probably would try to do.
Now any of the other extremist will seem moderate when they talk of other gun regulations.

Not enough do. Look at the poles. He couldn’t carry Texas against Cruz and he had all kinds of outside support. He’s proven he thinks the far left will carry the party but it won’t.

Re: Beto [Re: TXGUNNER308] #7606954 09/14/19 11:08 PM
Joined: Oct 2012
Posts: 13,407
Creekrunner Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
Joined: Oct 2012
Posts: 13,407
His dad has to be crapping a brick right now. The kid will never be off the payroll. "Irish Bob". roflmao

The latest drink craze: "The Beto"... take a shot of Jameson's and tell everyone it's Tequila. grin


...and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth. Gen. 1:28
Re: Beto [Re: Creekrunner] #7606981 09/14/19 11:53 PM
Joined: May 2013
Posts: 2,416
CharlieCTx Online Content
Veteran Tracker
Online Content
Veteran Tracker
Joined: May 2013
Posts: 2,416
Originally Posted by Creekrunner
The latest drink craze: "The Beto"... take a shot of Jameson's and tell everyone it's Tequila. grin


clap


Charlie

Kel-Tec RFB + Griffin Sportsman Ultra Light 300 + Pulsar Apex XQ-50
M&P-10 + AAC Cyclone
Remy 700 + Leupold VX3 3.5x10x50 CDS
Re: Beto [Re: Creekrunner] #7606985 09/14/19 11:56 PM
Joined: Feb 2013
Posts: 3,118
K
krmitchell Online Content
Veteran Tracker
Online Content
Veteran Tracker
K
Joined: Feb 2013
Posts: 3,118
Originally Posted by Creekrunner
His dad has to be crapping a brick right now. The kid will never be off the payroll. "Irish Bob". roflmao

The latest drink craze: "The Beto"... take a shot of Jameson's and tell everyone it's Tequila. grin


Gotta run someone over and leave the scene on the way home or it isn’t authentic.

Re: Beto [Re: TXGUNNER308] #7607023 09/15/19 12:51 AM
Joined: May 2013
Posts: 2,416
CharlieCTx Online Content
Veteran Tracker
Online Content
Veteran Tracker
Joined: May 2013
Posts: 2,416
This is why I pay this douchebag no attention and why I don't worry about losing my guns.

Could he do it?


Charlie

Kel-Tec RFB + Griffin Sportsman Ultra Light 300 + Pulsar Apex XQ-50
M&P-10 + AAC Cyclone
Remy 700 + Leupold VX3 3.5x10x50 CDS
Re: Beto [Re: krmitchell] #7607036 09/15/19 01:11 AM
Joined: Dec 2012
Posts: 7,623
S
Simple Searcher Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
S
Joined: Dec 2012
Posts: 7,623
Originally Posted by krmitchell
Or
Originally Posted by Simple Searcher
I am afraid that a lot of people like that wacko. As a Conservative I would like to think that his extreme leftist agenda and comments would make him irrelevant, but a lot of people cheered and applauded his comments. He actually speaks what the others want and probably would try to do.
Now any of the other extremist will seem moderate when they talk of other gun regulations.

Not enough do. Look at the poles. He couldn’t carry Texas against Cruz and he had all kinds of outside support. He’s proven he thinks the far left will carry the party but it won’t.

up


[Linked Image]
"Man is still a hunter, still a simple searcher after meat..." Robert C. Ruark
Re: Beto [Re: CharlieCTx] #7607183 09/15/19 01:11 PM
Joined: Jan 2011
Posts: 46,530
S
SnakeWrangler Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
S
Joined: Jan 2011
Posts: 46,530
Originally Posted by CharlieCTx
This is why I pay this douchebag no attention and why I don't worry about losing my guns.

Could he do it?


CNN....fake news finally got something right....what's that....1 in a million....


Originally Posted By: skinnerback
Milf does the trick.

"You're statistically more likely to be killed by Hillary Clinton than an NRA member. - PolitiDiva

"You Cannot Simultaneously Be Politically Correct And Intellectually Honest!"
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

© 2004-2019 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.3