Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
New Hunter Seeking Help/Guidance #7558771 07/17/19 09:16 PM
S
SouthSaturnDelta Offline OP
Light Foot
OP Offline
Light Foot
S
Hello. I would like to ask for some help from everyone. This post might be long winded and multi-faceted, but I really do appreciate any advice you guys can give. Thanks for your help.

I live in Georgia. I have very limited hunting experience and very little understanding of hunting techniques, skills and principles. I harvested one eight point buck and a few rabbits about 13 years ago. I took a 100+/- pound wild boar with dogs and a knife about four years ago. I disliked the taste of the venison and intensely hated the taste of the boar. I only enjoyed the rabbit meat. I didn’t continue to develop as a hunter because I didn’t enjoy the taste of the meat. I now realize the taste was not helped by my failure to properly care for the game (i.e. not gutting and skinning, not ageing, not being selective in who processed the animals.) In the future, as part of learning about hunting, I also want to learn how to gut, skin, quarter, age and then process the meat myself.

Now, for numerous reasons, I am highly motivated to resume learning how to hunt. I have several young children (6 years of age and under) that I wish to feed high quality protein that is low in fat and free of hormones and various additives. Additionally, I would like to share the outdoors with my children.

But I didn’t grow up in the outdoors and I have never been a “do-it-yourself” person. Without land or money to purchase an expensive lease on quality hunting land, I don’t really feel like I am in a position to get in the woods and teach myself how to hunt. Also, Georgia is very limited in terms of having various types of big game roaming around.

The person who took me to the woods and helped me harvest that 8 point buck is an avid outdoorsman who hunts, traps and fishes. He does all this despite being paralyzed as a teenager. I am very proud of him. Plus, he is more than willing to take me back to his property to hunt consistently. And I do intend to hunt with him several times this year. However, he obviously can’t teach me the techniques associated with “spot and stalk” type hunting commonly associated with big game hunting. I want to eventually be able to do what Steve Rinella does. Have the skill set necessary to draw a moose or elk tag in a western or northern state and be able to drive their, walk onto public land and come out with a huge animal to feed my family. I simply am not in position to go pay 6 to 16 thousand dollars for a guided hunt.

For the past several weeks I have been researching numerous outfitters offering guided hunts all over the country. I have been unsuccessfully seeking a guide who will charge an affordable rate to teach me hunting skills while allowing me to harvest numerous does and/or hogs. I have zero interest in trophies. I don’t have the type of house where I can display them and the idea of paying $6 - $30K to “hunt” a large antlered buck that is practically farm raised and put in a pen just for a trophy seems off putting to me. But I have ran into a surprising lack of professionalism in the outfitter industry. I call, email and text businesses that don’t answer and leave messages to which I don’t always receive a reply. Furthermore, even businesses that actually advertise hunting opportunities for doe animals, commonly termed “meat hunts,” don’t actually have any intention of selling them. They might allow someone to add a “meat animal” doe or two and a hog as a package offering to someone willing to pay $10K for a trophy hunt, but they aren’t going to take someone into the woods to hunt a couple of their advertised $600 red deer hinds or $250+/- fallow, sika, blackbuck does. It is almost as if they see me as a waste of their time.

Add to that the nightmare stories attached to many outfitters involving bait and switch, exaggerated shot opportunities, and various other outright lies, and I become reticent to drive from Georgia to Texas, Oklahoma, Maine or wherever else for what might be an over priced “canned” hunt, a fruitless hunt with little opportunity for success, or an outright deceptive con job.

I am most interested in hunting a red deer hind, but I would be happy to hunt any does or hogs, rabbits, turkeys, doves etc. for meat for my family. I don’t want anything for free. I am willing to pay what I can afford. I’ve been gifted a crossbow that I am in the process of having reconditioned. I am planning on buying a bow and practicing archery so that I can be in the woods for an extra couple months every year. I am dedicated to working overtime so that I can buy whatever weapons and gear needed to become a true hunter. What I am lacking is an opportunity to go on a guided hunt with someone that will actually show me how to be a hunter, for animals that will fill the freezer for my family, that doesn’t cost an arm and a leg. If I am driving 15 hours each way and back, I would rather go on a combo hunt for several animals. Again, the red hind is what I am most excited about hunting because they are much larger than whitetail and I have read they taste far better as well.

I appreciate any guidance, advice or suggestions this community can offer. If someone can’t point me in the right direction of a few hunters offering quality, affordable guide services for meat animals, that would be awesome. Thank you all for reading this long-winded message.

Re: New Hunter Seeking Help/Guidance [Re: SouthSaturnDelta] #7558779 07/17/19 09:28 PM
S
scalebuster Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
THF Trophy Hunter
S
I’d buy a 22, learn how to shoot it and start squirrel/rabbit hunting in Georgia. It sounds like your paralyzed buddy can teach you something and probably needs you to help him hunt. That sounds like a good trade. Hunting with guides is expensive and not everyone can afford it. That’s just the way it is.

Re: New Hunter Seeking Help/Guidance [Re: SouthSaturnDelta] #7558791 07/17/19 09:34 PM
S
SenkoSamurai Offline
Tracker
Tracker
S
I'm in no position to help you with obtaining a place to hunt as I hunt public land only due to the prices. If you ever found yourself in NE Texas and wanted to tag along to learn some stuff youre always more than welcome, but the chances of harvesting are way lower on public. As far as getting knowledge and may an opportunity at a good affordable hunt, I don't think you could've stumbled into a better forum with this group of guys. Good luck and welcome! welcome

Re: New Hunter Seeking Help/Guidance [Re: scalebuster] #7558801 07/17/19 09:48 PM
S
Light Foot
OP Offline
Light Foot
S
Originally Posted by scalebuster
I’d buy a 22, learn how to shoot it and start squirrel/rabbit hunting in Georgia. It sounds like your paralyzed buddy can teach you something and probably needs you to help him hunt. That sounds like a good trade. Hunting with guides is expensive and not everyone can afford it. That’s just the way it is.

Thanks for the helpful advice! I will definitely be hunting with my friend a whole bunch. He is my oldest friend. In fact, I was hoping whoever I find to take me to hunt some hinds might also give him a good deal on a management axis or fallow buck for him to take.

Seems like rabbit hunting requires access to a specific type of land, right? With briar patches and trails? Squirrel hunting seems like a great idea! Is the meat good tasting and safe to eat?

Last edited by SouthSaturnDelta; 07/17/19 09:49 PM.
Re: New Hunter Seeking Help/Guidance [Re: SenkoSamurai] #7558806 07/17/19 09:52 PM
S
Light Foot
OP Offline
Light Foot
S
Originally Posted by SenkoSamurai
I'm in no position to help you with obtaining a place to hunt as I hunt public land only due to the prices. If you ever found yourself in NE Texas and wanted to tag along to learn some stuff youre always more than welcome, but the chances of harvesting are way lower on public. As far as getting knowledge and may an opportunity at a good affordable hunt, I don't think you could've stumbled into a better forum with this group of guys. Good luck and welcome! welcome

Thanks for the help friend. I'd love to hunt with you. If I can line up a hunt that brings me near your area can I DM you add maybe we can go hunt some public land together. I had to go on private land six times before I even saw a deer in Georgia. Our odds couldn't be any lower than that, lol.

Re: New Hunter Seeking Help/Guidance [Re: SouthSaturnDelta] #7558812 07/17/19 10:03 PM
C
colt45-90 Offline
Texas colt45
Texas colt45
C
like above post, .22 small game, maybe upland bird hunting, check out neighboring states.

hold on Newt, we got a runaway
Re: New Hunter Seeking Help/Guidance [Re: SouthSaturnDelta] #7558897 07/17/19 11:45 PM
C
Cleric Offline
Extreme Tracker
Extreme Tracker
C
Meat hunts are never going to be worth traveling imo. By the time you factor gas, time, and getting back and forth it would be easier to hunt locally. Most outfitters are out in the field and are not the most responsive. So be patient. I would look around for some doe hunts in ga and see what you can do. Otherwise I would look for an elk cow hunt as that will give you some meet to be worth it.

In terms of providing good meat, hunting is not the most economical way of doing so. There is a market to buy meat and such that have less processing in them

Re: New Hunter Seeking Help/Guidance [Re: SouthSaturnDelta] #7558906 07/17/19 11:52 PM
P
Pitchfork Predator Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
P
Post in the outfitters forum on this site. Someone there will sell you a meat hunt without a problem..........be specific in your post of what animals you would like to kill. Understand though.......we have no income tax in Texas so therefore property taxes are high. Most landowners and outfitters have a very small profit margin to work with and they need to feed their families like everybody else. They are also very protective of letting people they don't know roam and hunt their property with weapons that can destroy livestock, people and property......it's very important that you address these concerns proactively when approaching them for hunting opportunities. We need all the new hunters we can get to keep our hunting heritage alive, so I wish you the best in your hunting endeavors and welcome to the forum. texas

Marc C. Helfrich
Retirement Planner

www.insured-wealth.com
469-323-8920
Re: New Hunter Seeking Help/Guidance [Re: SouthSaturnDelta] #7559046 07/18/19 03:13 AM
Ramsey Online Content
Pepe' Le Pew
Online Content
Pepe' Le Pew
I was in your shoes 8 years ago, outfitters and guides are not there to teach you but some will. You need to hunt with your disabled buddy and also spend time in the woods hunting. Your vision of bringing home meat for the family is great, but needs to be paired with expectations. Big game hunting is expensive for elk and moose. Post what city in Georgia you live in and I will do some research for you.

Big Beckett!!
Re: New Hunter Seeking Help/Guidance [Re: SouthSaturnDelta] #7559060 07/18/19 03:33 AM
maximus_flavius Offline
Veteran Tracker
Veteran Tracker
you have got to be kidding

for the time & trouble your talkin, you’d be farther ahead growing your own meat, like quail or rabbits, where you live.

but just out of curiosity, how much did you have figured $ for having someone teach you how to hunt, provide you with a place to hunt, have a red hind handy enough to be successful, but not a “canned hunt”, while you shoot up the country, & make you into Steve Rinella?

& why are you “driving 15 hours each way & back”? is that like a double negative? each way = 2, & back = 1 more

You should have spent less time complaining about the high cost of trophy hunting, & more time discussing what your willing to pay for what you want. That could have been 2 sentences, instead of the wall of text I just wasted time reading.

Last edited by maximus_flavius; 07/18/19 03:36 AM.
Re: New Hunter Seeking Help/Guidance [Re: maximus_flavius] #7559090 07/18/19 04:22 AM
S
Light Foot
OP Offline
Light Foot
S
Originally Posted by maximus_flavius
you have got to be kidding

for the time & trouble your talkin, you’d be farther ahead growing your own meat, like quail or rabbits, where you live.

but just out of curiosity, how much did you have figured $ for having someone teach you how to hunt, provide you with a place to hunt, have a red hind handy enough to be successful, but not a “canned hunt”, while you shoot up the country, & make you into Steve Rinella?

& why are you “driving 15 hours each way & back”? is that like a double negative? each way = 2, & back = 1 more

You should have spent less time complaining about the high cost of trophy hunting, & more time discussing what your willing to pay for what you want. That could have been 2 sentences, instead of the wall of text I just wasted time reading.

I think you were a little quick to judge me there friend. I will gladly give you the benefit of the doubt though, provided you try to extend me the same courtesy. If you can't be helpful or at least civil then please don't respond.

(1) Perhaps you are right. Perhaps it would cost less to grow meat rabbits. Or, perhaps I am counting on learning how to hunt and then being able to go into the woods without aide and bring out large game animals (as I mentioned,) with the only accrued cost being gas money, a sleeping bag, a state license/permit/tag and a bullet or two. Or, perhaps when I saw people advertising fallow doe hunts for $350, red hind hunts for $550+/-, etc. I assumed they needed help thinning their herds, and they actually intended to sell those hunts at those prices. These are prices I see advertised. If you are an outfitter who charges far more, that doesn't change that fact. If I spent about $2,500 and came home with 3 red hinds, a fallow doe and a hog or two, I would say that would be a good value. Especially considering organic, grass fed and finished beef steaks are $20+ a pound in Georgia.

(2) After "wasting your time" reading my "wall of text," if you were only able to find one very small grammatical/syntax error, then it seems petty and churlish of you to point it out.

(3) I didn't necessarily "complain" about trophy hunting. When I have a nice place to mount a trophy, I fully intend to do so. That simply isn't where I am at right now.

(4) If it is a waste of your time then don't read it. In fact, you can even block me if you prefer. I am rather verbose and my posts will tend to be somewhat lengthy. But please don't respond to my posts if you can't be civil.

Re: New Hunter Seeking Help/Guidance [Re: Ramsey] #7559091 07/18/19 04:26 AM
S
Light Foot
OP Offline
Light Foot
S
Originally Posted by Ramsey
I was in your shoes 8 years ago, outfitters and guides are not there to teach you but some will. You need to hunt with your disabled buddy and also spend time in the woods hunting. Your vision of bringing home meat for the family is great, but needs to be paired with expectations. Big game hunting is expensive for elk and moose. Post what city in Georgia you live in and I will do some research for you.

Thanks a bunch man. I appreciate your help. I will be hunting with my friend for as long as I am hunting, no doubt. He will be coming with me to hunt out of state as well. But it seems as though the challenge hunting in Georgia is that the only medium sized game in the state are whitetail deer and smaller hogs. I went into the woods on three different privately leased hunting properties, for a combined total of 6 or 7 times, before I even saw a deer. I don't know if that is typical of Georgia or other states.

Thanks again man.

Re: New Hunter Seeking Help/Guidance [Re: Pitchfork Predator] #7559099 07/18/19 04:38 AM
S
Light Foot
OP Offline
Light Foot
S
Originally Posted by Pitchfork Predator
Post in the outfitters forum on this site. Someone there will sell you a meat hunt without a problem..........be specific in your post of what animals you would like to kill. Understand though.......we have no income tax in Texas so therefore property taxes are high. Most landowners and outfitters have a very small profit margin to work with and they need to feed their families like everybody else. They are also very protective of letting people they don't know roam and hunt their property with weapons that can destroy livestock, people and property......it's very important that you address these concerns proactively when approaching them for hunting opportunities. We need all the new hunters we can get to keep our hunting heritage alive, so I wish you the best in your hunting endeavors and welcome to the forum. texas

Thanks for the great advice and hospitality sir. I will definitely post there. And I will be specific. The only challenge there is that I am really open to hunting anything. I'd go hunt turtles in Mississippi if someone were willing to show me how, lol. But I will be detailed.

Question: The few outfitters that have been professional enough to interface with me are booked solid until next year....and many outfitters charge up to 25K for certain trophy class bucks. How can their businesses be struggling? More so, and this goes to effective herd management, is it not necessary to thin out the doe population every year? Do they charge the big bucks for the trophy bucks and hunt the does for their own families' tables?

Everything you said makes perfect sense. I understand they have to be profitable and they have to protect themselves and their operations. I am willing to pay their fees. I have seen people posting on this very forum opportunities to harvest several red hinds for as low as $495 per doe. I am willing to make the drive and take three or four at that price. But those hunts were onetime opportunities that expired last year.

Re: New Hunter Seeking Help/Guidance [Re: Cleric] #7559102 07/18/19 04:43 AM
S
Light Foot
OP Offline
Light Foot
S
Originally Posted by Cleric
Meat hunts are never going to be worth traveling imo. By the time you factor gas, time, and getting back and forth it would be easier to hunt locally. Most outfitters are out in the field and are not the most responsive. So be patient. I would look around for some doe hunts in ga and see what you can do. Otherwise I would look for an elk cow hunt as that will give you some meet to be worth it.

In terms of providing good meat, hunting is not the most economical way of doing so. There is a market to buy meat and such that have less processing in them

That is true. I discovered this year that I could buy whole hogs or sides of beef directly from processors for very fair prices. And the meat is healthier and more flavorful as well.

But this isn't just about saving money on healthy food for me. I grew up watching television. I want my children to grow up exploring the great outdoors. I have to be that example and model that behavior, in order for them to have these better experiences.

Re: New Hunter Seeking Help/Guidance [Re: SouthSaturnDelta] #7559126 07/18/19 06:24 AM
T
Txduckman Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
T
I admire your determination and you will find something that meets your needs. Just keep at it. And remember we have all walks of life here so responses may vary tremendously! up

Re: New Hunter Seeking Help/Guidance [Re: Txduckman] #7559145 07/18/19 07:58 AM
S
Light Foot
OP Offline
Light Foot
S
Originally Posted by Txduckman
I admire your determination and you will find something that meets your needs. Just keep at it. And remember we have all walks of life here so responses may vary tremendously! up

Thank you for the encouragement. I'll keep that in mind.

Re: New Hunter Seeking Help/Guidance [Re: Pitchfork Predator] #7559156 07/18/19 09:27 AM
S
Light Foot
OP Offline
Light Foot
S

From what I am reading, the Outfitters Forum is for Guides to advertise their hunts only, and no one is allowed to post a hunt they are looking for. Is that right?

Re: New Hunter Seeking Help/Guidance [Re: SouthSaturnDelta] #7559180 07/18/19 11:07 AM
maximus_flavius Offline
Veteran Tracker
Veteran Tracker

Originally Posted by SouthSaturnDelta
I think you were a little quick to judge me there friend. I will gladly give you the benefit of the doubt though, provided you try to extend me the same courtesy. If you can't be helpful or at least civil then please don't respond.

(1) Perhaps you are right. Perhaps it would cost less to grow meat rabbits. Or, perhaps I am counting on learning how to hunt and then being able to go into the woods without aide and bring out large game animals (as I mentioned,) with the only accrued cost being gas money, a sleeping bag, a state license/permit/tag and a bullet or two. Or, perhaps when I saw people advertising fallow doe hunts for $350, red hind hunts for $550+/-, etc. I assumed they needed help thinning their herds, and they actually intended to sell those hunts at those prices. These are prices I see advertised. If you are an outfitter who charges far more, that doesn't change that fact. If I spent about $2,500 and came home with 3 red hinds, a fallow doe and a hog or two, I would say that would be a good value. Especially considering organic, grass fed and finished beef steaks are $20+ a pound in Georgia.

(2) After "wasting your time" reading my "wall of text," if you were only able to find one very small grammatical/syntax error, then it seems petty and churlish of you to point it out.

(3) I didn't necessarily "complain" about trophy hunting. When I have a nice place to mount a trophy, I fully intend to do so. That simply isn't where I am at right now.

(4) If it is a waste of your time then don't read it. In fact, you can even block me if you prefer. I am rather verbose and my posts will tend to be somewhat lengthy. But please don't respond to my posts if you can't be civil.

I’m quite civil, even to those with hopelessly unrealistic expectations. I’m tryin to be helpful by being direct. What you are looking for is very specific, not really normal around here, very time consuming for an outfitter, & not at all likely to occur.

You’ve been watching too much TV.

Re: New Hunter Seeking Help/Guidance [Re: maximus_flavius] #7559208 07/18/19 12:02 PM
S
Light Foot
OP Offline
Light Foot
S

I’m quite civil, even to those with hopelessly unrealistic expectations. I’m tryin to be helpful by being direct. What you are looking for is very specific, not really normal around here, very time consuming for an outfitter, & not at all likely to occur.

You’ve been watching too much TV.

Sure I have. Is that why an outfitter posted last night on this very forum a semi to fully guided red hind hunt opportunity for $550 per doe? With Axis does for $350 smart guy?

Re: New Hunter Seeking Help/Guidance [Re: SouthSaturnDelta] #7559212 07/18/19 12:10 PM
P
Pitchfork Predator Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
P

Thanks for the great advice and hospitality sir. I will definitely post there. And I will be specific. The only challenge there is that I am really open to hunting anything. I'd go hunt turtles in Mississippi if someone were willing to show me how, lol. But I will be detailed.

Question: The few outfitters that have been professional enough to interface with me are booked solid until next year....and many outfitters charge up to 25K for certain trophy class bucks. How can their businesses be struggling? More so, and this goes to effective herd management, is it not necessary to thin out the doe population every year? Do they charge the big bucks for the trophy bucks and hunt the does for their own families' tables?

Everything you said makes perfect sense. I understand they have to be profitable and they have to protect themselves and their operations. I am willing to pay their fees. I have seen people posting on this very forum opportunities to harvest several red hinds for as low as $495 per doe. I am willing to make the drive and take three or four at that price. But those hunts were onetime opportunities that expired last year.

You just learned more about leasing and booking hunts..........the good opportunities don't last long. You have to be vigilant and quickly contact and be ready to put money down to secure the hunt or you will have to wait until the next season. It takes thousands of dollars to manage wildlife for trophy hunting......just like farming....lots of variables like drought, disease, predation and the costs reflect this. Most ranches have doe harvests and some will offer to the public, some won't because the cost for the hunt isn't worth the risk of bringing in unknown hunters that will "accidentally" shoot a buck and not have the money to pay for it.

Last edited by Pitchfork Predator; 07/18/19 12:14 PM.

Marc C. Helfrich
Retirement Planner

www.insured-wealth.com
469-323-8920
Re: New Hunter Seeking Help/Guidance [Re: SouthSaturnDelta] #7559272 07/18/19 01:34 PM
maximus_flavius Offline
Veteran Tracker
Veteran Tracker
“Sure I have. Is that why an outfitter posted last night on this very forum a semi to fully guided red hind hunt opportunity for $550 per doe? With Axis does for $350 smart guy? “

How much for making you into Steve Rinella?

PS, Axis doe meat was always the answer you’ve been looking for. Your gonna wanna shoot a few of those I bet. The meat is exquisite, I think you’ll be very happy with it.

Keep us updated.

Last edited by maximus_flavius; 07/18/19 01:35 PM.
Re: New Hunter Seeking Help/Guidance [Re: SouthSaturnDelta] #7559287 07/18/19 01:48 PM
Q
QuitShootinYoungBucks Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
Q
Am I wrong in thinking Alabama, one state over from you, has very liberal bag limits for WT deer - like one per day? Have you checked the availability of hunts in Alabama? From some of the TV shows and the bag limits, it sure seems like they have an abundance and you could find some cheap doe hunts there.

[Linked Image]

https://web.archive.org/web/20170223065011/http:/www.rrdvegas.com/silencer-cleaning.html
Re: New Hunter Seeking Help/Guidance [Re: maximus_flavius] #7559290 07/18/19 01:54 PM
S
Light Foot
OP Offline
Light Foot
S
“Sure I have. Is that why an outfitter posted last night on this very forum a semi to fully guided red hind hunt opportunity for $550 per doe? With Axis does for $350 smart guy? “

How much for making you into Steve Rinella?

PS, Axis doe meat was always the answer you’ve been looking for. Your gonna wanna shoot a few of those I bet. The meat is exquisite, I think you’ll be very happy with it.

Keep us updated.

Steve Rinella is a tall order man. Probably many tens of thousands, lol. I don't know if I'll be able to book this one on such short notice. The hunt starts Saturday morning and I work overnight into Saturday morning. Driving from Georgia is a tall order. So I'm trying to get someone to come with me. I am trying to make some arrangements. He has axis doe for $350. Now that you have recommended it I will definitely look for an axis doe. Is it better than red deer? I think I wanted the hinds because of their size.

Re: New Hunter Seeking Help/Guidance [Re: SouthSaturnDelta] #7559326 07/18/19 02:32 PM
F
freerange Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
THF Trophy Hunter
F
VERBOSE. Wow, I love this forum cause I learn so much. Seriously. Evidently I am "verbose" and never even knew it. I actually asked moderators if there was a max limit on length of posts cause I was afraid I might go over some day.
OP- I have been wondering if you are serious about this whole endeavor or if this is just some type of joke. Its just so hard for me to fathom that you would have to drive that far to get what you want. Others have said the same. I guess you are serious and I really am glad there are folks out there like yourself that want to hunt for the reasons you stated. IM GLAD YOU WANT TO HUNT AND GLAD YOU WANNA DO IT IN TEXAS. It doesn't seem you are going away so I will probably follow this thread and reply more when I get time.
For now ill say Axis doe are great. Also, there are tons of ranches in Texas that need to kill so many does it becomes a lot of work. They would possibly except help but im unsure how you could develop a friendship and trust that would allow you to do what you want. I promise to follow your thread and find time for a verbose response that will help you IF you promise to quit calling someone "smart guy" even if you perceive he is being uncivil.
I just realized I have become the THF self appointed "cant we all just get along" moderator. Don't know anything about red hind and never heard on Steve Rinelli so maybe I should just shut up. Good luck OP.

At some point in life its time to quit chasing the pot of gold and just enjoy the rainbow. FR
Keep your gratitude higher than your expectations. RWH
Re: New Hunter Seeking Help/Guidance [Re: freerange] #7559344 07/18/19 02:51 PM
F
freerange Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
THF Trophy Hunter
F
South Sat-- Regularguy will most likely chime in real soon on your thread. You and he are very likeminded it appears to me. Depending on what he has to say I would suggest yall PM and he can/will probably help you. None of my business of course but it seems getting into others business, for good or bad, is what this forum is all about. smile

Last edited by freerange; 07/18/19 02:53 PM.

At some point in life its time to quit chasing the pot of gold and just enjoy the rainbow. FR
Keep your gratitude higher than your expectations. RWH
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

© 2004-2024 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide