I found and modified a recipe to make Carne Asada Street Tacos and they were outstanding...here you go:
(recipe after pic)
2 tablespoons reduced sodium soy sauce
2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lime juice
2 tablespoons canola oil
3 cloves garlic, minced
2 teaspoons chili powder (I used Mortons Chili Blend)
1 teaspoon ground cumin
1 teaspoon dried oregano (I used Italian Seasoning)
1 1/2 pounds skirt steak, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
Shredded cheese (your choice)
Corn Tortillas (2 per taco) (pic shows one as that was leftovers from the day before and I didn't have any more tortillas)
Pam Cooking Spray (Canola)
3/4 cup diced red onion
1/2 cup chopped fresh cilantro leaves
1 lime, cut into wedges
1. In a medium bowl, combine soy sauce, lime juice, canola oil, garlic, chili powder, cumin and oregano.
2. In a gallon size Ziploc bag or large bowl, combine soy sauce mixture and steak; flatten bag out and marinate for at least 1 hour up to 4 hours, turning the bag occasionally.
3. Add steak mixture to a large skillet (I used a non-stick wok) over medium high heat. Stirring often, until steak has browned and marinade has reduced, about 5-6 minutes, or until desired doneness.
4. Spray both sides of tortillas with Pam and using a flat top, toast on both sides until lightly crisp but still pliable.
5. Add shredded cheese to one tortilla and place a second onto the cheese (hold them together while eating). (I put cheese on both tortillas)
6. Serve steak in tortillas, topped with onion, cilantro, avocado (or guacamole) and a squeeze of lime.