Page 1 of 2 1 2
Catholic Priest Sinks to All Time Despicable Low #7465209 03/22/19 04:02 PM
S
Stub Online Happy OP
THF Celebrity
OP Online Happy
THF Celebrity
S
Texas Catholic priest arrested after allegedly molesting woman while giving her last rites flame Unbelievable whip whip hanged

https://www.foxnews.com/us/catholic...-that-feel-good-as-he-pinched-her-nipple

A Catholic priest in Texas was arrested Thursday after he allegedly molested a woman while giving her last rites.

The Rev. Gerold Langsch, was charged with assault by contact following the encounter in October. He’s currently free on $15,000 bond and is facing a year in jail and a fine of up to $4,000.

The 75-year-old priest is accused of the assault after he visited a woman in hospice care at home for complications from diabetes and administered the sacrament of anointing the sick, a sacrament of absolution.

MICHIGAN PRIEST ACQUITTED OF SEXUAL ASSAULT CHARGES

The woman, who wasn’t identified, says Langsch first anointed her chest with holy water and then began to apply lotion on her body and massage her breast. At one point he allegedly pinched her nipple and asked “Does that feel good?” before attempting to put his hand in her diaper, which he was unable to do.

The alleged incident and priest’s behavior left the woman shocked and confused, she told the police. She said she felt like a “nasty, dirty piece of meat.”

texas flag

Re: Catholic Priest Sinks to All Time Despicable Low [Re: Stub] #7465248 03/22/19 04:32 PM
J
Judd Online Confused
#1 Creedmoor Fan
Online Confused
#1 Creedmoor Fan
J
WTH is wrong with people? bang

Originally Posted by Phil Robertson
Don't let your ears hear what your eyes didn't see, and don't let your mouth say what your heart doesn't feel
Re: Catholic Priest Sinks to All Time Despicable Low [Re: Judd] #7465250 03/22/19 04:35 PM
R
redchevy Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
R
Originally Posted by Judd

I don't know but its bad! bang

It's hell eatin em live
Re: Catholic Priest Sinks to All Time Despicable Low [Re: Stub] #7465259 03/22/19 04:44 PM
N
NORML as can be Online Content
^^Cut the Cord^^
Online Content
^^Cut the Cord^^
N
This guy needs to be Aborted, They do it to everybody else he'll just be really late term...

(R-TX) .-- " TCNN CURL CRLB VFF VRNO AYR SNDL CGC TLRY MSOS "

_=====___=________==-

Re: Catholic Priest Sinks to All Time Despicable Low [Re: Stub] #7465277 03/22/19 05:04 PM
T
TEXASLEFTY Online Content
THF Whiskey Sommelier
Online Content
THF Whiskey Sommelier
T
This is very upsetting!

Originally Posted by Chunky Monkey
Never been to a camping world. I prefer Dick's to be honest.
Re: Catholic Priest Sinks to All Time Despicable Low [Re: Stub] #7465279 03/22/19 05:09 PM
D
DocHorton Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
THF Trophy Hunter
D
I don't think this is an all-time despicable low....the frequent molestation of children by priests is much worse, IMO.

But what is it with all of these Catholic priests and molesting children and women? It's like a weekly occurrence.

Re: Catholic Priest Sinks to All Time Despicable Low [Re: DocHorton] #7465286 03/22/19 05:21 PM
S
Stub Online Happy OP
THF Celebrity
OP Online Happy
THF Celebrity
S
Originally Posted by DocHorton
I don't think this is an all-time despicable low....the frequent molestation of children by priests is much worse, IMO.

But what is it with all of these Catholic priests and molesting children and women? It's like a weekly occurrence.

Doc you are right now that I think about it, those poor children will have and had to live with it the rest of their lives.

I was an altar boy for two years in either the 3rd, 4th or 5th grade in Oak Cliff, no hint of that going on in the early 60's but who knows?
Left the Catholic church long time ago, just did not get that warm inspirational feeling when there.

The main thing I did like about Catholics is they like to party nuts

Last edited by Stub; 03/22/19 05:25 PM.

texas flag

Re: Catholic Priest Sinks to All Time Despicable Low [Re: redchevy] #7465288 03/22/19 05:24 PM
bill oxner Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
Originally Posted by redchevy

Quail hunting is like walking into, and out of a beautiful painting all day long. Gene Hill

[Linked Image]

Re: Catholic Priest Sinks to All Time Despicable Low [Re: redchevy] #7465291 03/22/19 05:28 PM
dogcatcher Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
Originally Posted by redchevy

Sexual assaults are in the news on a daily basis, not only Catholic priests, but also protestant ministers, teachers, and other professionals, and on down to the day workers.

Combat Infantryman, the ultimate hunter where the prey shoots back.
_____________"Illegitimus non carborundum est"_______________

[Linked Image]
Re: Catholic Priest Sinks to All Time Despicable Low [Re: Stub] #7465299 03/22/19 05:34 PM
T
TexasKC Offline
Extreme Tracker
Extreme Tracker
T
That's despicable.

In the end, it's not the years in your life that count, it's the life in your years.
Re: Catholic Priest Sinks to All Time Despicable Low [Re: Stub] #7465301 03/22/19 05:38 PM
bill oxner Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
I don't have any respect for any of them. Especially the TV preachers. A pair of twins in Cathy's class wanted to go into acting and be movie stars. They couldn't make it so they took up preaching.

Quail hunting is like walking into, and out of a beautiful painting all day long. Gene Hill

[Linked Image]

Re: Catholic Priest Sinks to All Time Despicable Low [Re: NORML as can be] #7465302 03/22/19 05:38 PM
M
Mr. T. Online Content
THF Trophy Hunter
Online Content
THF Trophy Hunter
M
Originally Posted by mrmo
This guy needs to be Aborted, They do it to everybody else he'll just be really late term...

Could not agree more!!

Cabin rental in Pagosa Springs, Co.
Sleeps 10, If interested please PM me.
Re: Catholic Priest Sinks to All Time Despicable Low [Re: Mr. T.] #7465304 03/22/19 05:40 PM
Bee'z Offline
The Beedazzler
The Beedazzler
Originally Posted by Mr. T.
Originally Posted by mrmo

Could not agree more!!

x3

[Linked Image]
Re: Catholic Priest Sinks to All Time Despicable Low [Re: DocHorton] #7465345 03/22/19 06:25 PM
onlysmith&wesson Online Content
THF Trophy Hunter
Online Content
THF Trophy Hunter

Something just ain't right about a young man that makes a decision to NOT get laid. I don't see how a guy makes a decision to be a priest.

An unethical shot is one you take, that you know you shouldn't.
Re: Catholic Priest Sinks to All Time Despicable Low [Re: onlysmith&wesson] #7465433 03/22/19 08:03 PM
bill oxner Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
Originally Posted by onlysmith&wesson

Something just ain't right about a young man that makes a decision to NOT get laid. I don't see how a guy makes a decision to be a priest.

Duh.

[Linked Image]

Re: Catholic Priest Sinks to All Time Despicable Low [Re: Stub] #7465468 03/22/19 08:40 PM
D
ducknbass Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
D
God made men have sexual desires. It's a desire we are born with Catholics mess that up thinking men should stay away from their desires if they are a priest. Well you see where that has gotten them. Bunch of perverts.

Re: Catholic Priest Sinks to All Time Despicable Low [Re: ducknbass] #7465486 03/22/19 09:04 PM
R
redchevy Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
R
Originally Posted by ducknbass
God made men have sexual desires

Im gonna show my wife this so she knows im not the only one.

It's hell eatin em live
Re: Catholic Priest Sinks to All Time Despicable Low [Re: Stub] #7465495 03/22/19 09:20 PM
N
nsmike Online Content
THF Trophy Hunter
Online Content
THF Trophy Hunter
N
for the first 1000 years priests were usually married, then it went back and forth for 500 years before celibacy became an established requirement, in the 16th century.

for every stereotype there's a prototype don't be the prototype
Re: Catholic Priest Sinks to All Time Despicable Low [Re: Stub] #7465576 03/22/19 10:53 PM
BOBO the Clown Offline
kind of a big deal
kind of a big deal
Well we should just go find a Catholic, put our white hoods on and go burn crosses in thier front yards. Sounds like some of you are already on the way.

Wait though.... Then go find you some Southern Baptist yards too...apparently waiting to get baptized at an older age isn’t much different if you really don’t care or believe in what you preach.

https://www.houstonchronicle.com/ne...al-abuse-spreads-as-leaders-13588038.php

There are evil men and there are good MEN, a religion(God) if you choose to accept all of it/him is nothing more then a pathway to becoming a great or even just a good man. If you choose not to stay on the path you end up damned.

There is not a Christian religion out there that doesn’t condemn hurting/abusing childern.

It’s fundamental to being a Christian, so those that hurt childern have no religion or God

I’d be a terrible Christian if it happened to any of my kids. Our justice system doesn’t serve exemplary justice, that needs to be fixed.

Ever wonder why KKK was a Democrat ideology, just look at the liberal media.... polarizing thier biggest resistance and dividing them, Thus eliminating the road blocks to their “progressive” ideology.... no death row in Cali anymore, transgender identity laws....all done with fracking Christian sects one at a time, until progressive is no longer progressive it’s the norm until they need more control.

Donate to TX Youth hunting program.... better to donate then to waste it in taxes

https://secure.qgiv.com/for/gtgoh/mobile
Re: Catholic Priest Sinks to All Time Despicable Low [Re: Stub] #7466029 03/23/19 01:19 PM
F
FayetteCo Online Content
Bird Dog
Online Content
Bird Dog
F
Since everyone is slamming Catholic priests as all evil, you all need to know that by the time public school students graduate as seniors one in ten will have been sexually abused. It just isn’t Catholic priests.

Re: Catholic Priest Sinks to All Time Despicable Low [Re: ducknbass] #7466040 03/23/19 01:27 PM
S
snake oil Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
THF Trophy Hunter
S
Originally Posted by ducknbass
God made men have sexual desires. It's a desire we are born with Catholics mess that up thinking men should stay away from their desires if they are a priest. Well you see where that has gotten them. Bunch of perverts.

Most of them are homosexuals.

"You may all go to hell and I will go to Texas".
Re: Catholic Priest Sinks to All Time Despicable Low [Re: FayetteCo] #7466042 03/23/19 01:28 PM
S
Stub Online Happy OP
THF Celebrity
OP Online Happy
THF Celebrity
S

Originally Posted by BOBO the Clown
Well we should just go find a Catholic, put our white hoods on and go burn crosses in thier front yards. Sounds like some of you are already on the way.

Wait though.... Then go find you some Southern Baptist yards too...apparently waiting to get baptized at an older age isn’t much different if you really don’t care or believe in what you preach.

https://www.houstonchronicle.com/ne...al-abuse-spreads-as-leaders-13588038.php

There are evil men and there are good MEN, a religion(God) if you choose to accept all of it/him is nothing more then a pathway to becoming a great or even just a good man. If you choose not to stay on the path you end up damned.

There is not a Christian religion out there that doesn’t condemn hurting/abusing childern.

It’s fundamental to being a Christian, so those that hurt childern have no religion or God

I’d be a terrible Christian if it happened to any of my kids. Our justice system doesn’t serve exemplary justice, that needs to be fixed.

Ever wonder why KKK was a Democrat ideology, just look at the liberal media.... polarizing thier biggest resistance and dividing them, Thus eliminating the road blocks to their “progressive” ideology.... no death row in Cali anymore, transgender identity laws....all done with fracking Christian sects one at a time, until progressive is no longer progressive it’s the norm until they need more control.

Originally Posted by FayetteCo
Since everyone is slamming Catholic priests as all evil, you all need to know that by the time public school students graduate as seniors one in ten will have been sexually abused. It just isn’t Catholic priests.

Most people know there are sick MF's in every part of our society, I think the Catholic priest get slammed harder because they are suppose to be men of God directing us in a righteous path, plus the Catholics use to have a lot of money to pay out and the combination makes headlines.

We are Methodist now and the priest that married us was arrested for supposedly molesting his niece, so as I said sick perversion has no boundaries.

texas flag

Re: Catholic Priest Sinks to All Time Despicable Low [Re: Stub] #7466065 03/23/19 02:03 PM
M
MClark Online Content
Tracker
Online Content
Tracker
M
Take a molester fishing............
Darn, I need a new anchor.....

M

Re: Catholic Priest Sinks to All Time Despicable Low [Re: bill oxner] #7466070 03/23/19 02:09 PM
TCM3 Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
Originally Posted by bill oxner
I don't have any respect for any of them. Especially the TV preachers. A pair of twins in Cathy's class wanted to go into acting and be movie stars. They couldn't make it so they took up preaching.

A few of them are really good that run their sermons on TV, the late Adrian Rogers, David Jeremiah.
The others just want donations. roflmao

Do not forget to entertain strangers, For by so doing some have unwittingly entertained angels
Hebrews 13:2
(R-TX)
Re: Catholic Priest Sinks to All Time Despicable Low [Re: MClark] #7466071 03/23/19 02:10 PM
TCM3 Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
Originally Posted by MClark
Take a molester fishing............
Darn, I need a new anchor.....

M

roflmao
That's what they deserve

Do not forget to entertain strangers, For by so doing some have unwittingly entertained angels
Hebrews 13:2
(R-TX)
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

© 2004-2024 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide