Feb 12th, 2024
Print Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Crazy neck tat neighbor story #7404180 01/14/19 04:43 PM
CCBIRDDOGMAN Offline OP
Bird Herder
OP Offline
Bird Herder
Wife and I are at the house Saturday morning putting groceries up when my dogs start barking, I look out and see a young girl (9 years old) walking down the street with a little dog running back and forth into my yard and across the street, which is why my dogs are barking, she goes on and I dont really think much of it but a few minutes go by and my dogs are raising cain again, I look out and see same girl coming back by (our street is a loop) again, I go about my business, next thing I know, there is a knock at the door. It's the little girl, she asks me if I can take her to prarieville ??? Of course I tell her I cant do that and ask what is going on, she says I just need someone to get me to prairieville My wife and I come out on porch and start asking her questions, shes crying and hysterical saying she is scared of her dad and he is mean to her and spanks her all the time for nothing, yells and cusses at her and she wants to run away. I ask where are her parents, she says they went to look at houses because they are moving by the end of the month. I ask well who is supposed to be watching you? She says they told her the neighbors next door were watching her and left her outside to finish her yard work and told her not to leave the yard. My wife asks her why her face is scratched up and she says because her dad made her cut and haul tree limbs / shrub limbs. So we try calling the grandmother she's wanting us to take her to and can;t find any info on her so while all this is happening, my mom lives next door and was watching the whole thing, I motioned for her to call the cops. After about 20 - 30 minutes, here comes her dad and stepmom from the other direction pulling into their driveway, (across street about 4 houses down and around a slight curve) we hollered to them but they didn't pay any attention to us (they've only been there a few months - we haven't met) but after noticing she was gone they came looking for her, of course dad is pissed and hollering for her, asking her what are you doing? I tell him what happened and that she was safe and that until the cops get there to sort it out, he needs to just stay where he is. She is scared and screaming / crying wanting to get away, he's hollering do you know what this is going to cause? do you know how much this is going to cost? And then says I'm taking my daughter now and starts up the step of my porch, I'm half in my front door and half out with my left hand on my Taurus Judge loaded with 45 lc Hornady Critical defense. My wife is screaming at him to back down, as am I, he came 3 of the 4 steps up but stopped when I said man don't make me do it! and backed down, I said man you have to understand, I don't know you, and a 9 year old girl came to my porch asking me for help from her abusive dad and Stepmom with scratces on her face, I am going to protect her until the cops get here, if I have to kill you to do that, than so be it. Thank god the cops got there about then and calmed everything down. Turns out her grandmother was supposed to be watching her and the girl was supposed to stay in the yard but she slipped off, I call B.S on that because they pulled up at the same time as the parents. But no way to prove it. Cops couldn't do anything. Couple of other neighbors hearing all the commotion, got really pizzed that they weren't doing anything and said they were calling CPS. Who knows what will come of that.

I figure I haven't seen the last of neck tat dad.

Originally Posted by bill oxner
Haven't had it in years but never spit any out.

I am a sucker for happy endings and strapped cowboys.
Re: Crazy neck tat neighbor story [Re: CCBIRDDOGMAN] #7404185 01/14/19 04:47 PM
G
GusWayne Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
G
yeah, I bet you run across him again too

Be careful

Re: Crazy neck tat neighbor story [Re: CCBIRDDOGMAN] #7404205 01/14/19 05:10 PM
J
jrgocards Online Content
Pro Tracker
Online Content
Pro Tracker
J
Did you mention the neck tat anywhere in the story? What is the tat?

JR

Re: Crazy neck tat neighbor story [Re: CCBIRDDOGMAN] #7404208 01/14/19 05:14 PM
E
Erathkid Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
E
Unfortunately there's no good ending to this mess. Poor child. CPS should get involved.

Life is too short, as is. Don't chance it.
Don't text and drive.
Re: Crazy neck tat neighbor story [Re: CCBIRDDOGMAN] #7404210 01/14/19 05:16 PM
U
unclebubba Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
THF Trophy Hunter
U
Does not sound like a good start to your neighborly relationship. From your story, you did everything that a good man would do. You deserve some prayers that this all works out best for your family and the little girl.

Re: Crazy neck tat neighbor story [Re: CCBIRDDOGMAN] #7404211 01/14/19 05:17 PM
CCBIRDDOGMAN Offline OP
Bird Herder
OP Offline
Bird Herder
Couldn't tell for sure. Was half covered with his sweatshirt.

Re: Crazy neck tat neighbor story [Re: CCBIRDDOGMAN] #7404213 01/14/19 05:18 PM
P
pdr55 Online Content
THF Trophy Hunter
Online Content
THF Trophy Hunter
P
Prarieville or Prarieview?

If you`re running down my country, man,
You`re walking on the fighting side of me. (Merle)
Re: Crazy neck tat neighbor story [Re: CCBIRDDOGMAN] #7404218 01/14/19 05:22 PM
CCBIRDDOGMAN Offline OP
Bird Herder
OP Offline
Bird Herder
I don't remember, I wasn't taking her anywhere so it didn't matter.

Re: Crazy neck tat neighbor story [Re: CCBIRDDOGMAN] #7404220 01/14/19 05:27 PM
Q
QuitShootinYoungBucks Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
Q
Part of me wishes he'd have taken that last step but I would never wish that on you, CCB. Hope and pray that this all calms down, that nothing else happens with you, and that that little girl is somehow protected.

[Linked Image]

https://web.archive.org/web/20170223065011/http:/www.rrdvegas.com/silencer-cleaning.html
Re: Crazy neck tat neighbor story [Re: CCBIRDDOGMAN] #7404229 01/14/19 05:33 PM
R
RayB Online Content
red bone Bob
Online Content
red bone Bob
R
Watch your 6 as the squid air guys like to say

There is time, and you must take it, to lay your hand on your dog's head as you walk past him lying on the floor or on his settle, time to talk with him, to remember with him, time to please him, time you can't buy back once he's gone" GBE
Re: Crazy neck tat neighbor story [Re: CCBIRDDOGMAN] #7404238 01/14/19 05:37 PM
CCBIRDDOGMAN Offline OP
Bird Herder
OP Offline
Bird Herder
Lets just say I'm thankful I bought that 5 camera blink security cameras last summer. Ordering a couple more cameras now.

Re: Crazy neck tat neighbor story [Re: CCBIRDDOGMAN] #7404244 01/14/19 05:44 PM
R
redchevy Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
R
Man I don't know, Put yourself on the other end of it and your opinion might be totally different. Kids lie all the time. Personally I see a kid walking up and down the street that comes to a strangers house and asks them to take them somewhere and I don't believe a word that comes out of their mouth without verification. I love my son to no end, but after he gets in trouble he says im mean and I don't love him etc. till he cools off too.

I know you think your were in the right, and you might of been, but I know i'd be wicked pissed if you had my kid and were telling me no the cops were coming. I wouldn't get shot for a lot of things, but I think you'd have a fun fight in court when you shoot a father trying to get his 9 year old daughter you had.

It's hell eatin em live
Re: Crazy neck tat neighbor story [Re: CCBIRDDOGMAN] #7404248 01/14/19 05:48 PM
TurkeyHunter Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
That is a wild story.

To be determined
Re: Crazy neck tat neighbor story [Re: CCBIRDDOGMAN] #7404252 01/14/19 05:53 PM
CCBIRDDOGMAN Offline OP
Bird Herder
OP Offline
Bird Herder
No way in hell he was getting to her before the cops got there. He shouldn't have left his 9 year old daughter alone or with someone that wasn't capable of watching her, whatever the case was, she walked twice around our loop before coming to my house. There was a guy that got mauled by two pitbulls at the end of my street a year ago. Adult male spent over 30 days in hospital. The people that still live there are drug dealing trash, what if she went to there house?

Re: Crazy neck tat neighbor story [Re: CCBIRDDOGMAN] #7404256 01/14/19 05:55 PM
CCBIRDDOGMAN Offline OP
Bird Herder
OP Offline
Bird Herder
Whats sad is he was more worried about getting in trouble or that it was going to cost him money, not that she was ok.

Re: Crazy neck tat neighbor story [Re: CCBIRDDOGMAN] #7404257 01/14/19 05:56 PM
R
redchevy Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
R
Different strokes for different folks I guess and different places and different times. My parents left us along at that age. My grandma did too.

It's hell eatin em live
Re: Crazy neck tat neighbor story [Re: CCBIRDDOGMAN] #7404260 01/14/19 05:59 PM
R
redchevy Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
R
Originally Posted by CCBIRDDOGMAN
Whats sad is he was more worried about getting in trouble or that it was going to cost him money, not that she was ok.

A good friend of mines child had an accident. It was investigated and found to be an accident and CPS was still a major PITA to them. It was like 6 months that they had to have someone other than his wife or himself present at all times with the kid and their other child had to stay with relatives.

It's hell eatin em live
Re: Crazy neck tat neighbor story [Re: CCBIRDDOGMAN] #7404263 01/14/19 06:01 PM
Duck_Hunter Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
That’s a tough situation. I think you did the right thing, based on what you told us, but only you know. I hope it doesn’t result in that guy trying to retaliate. And I also hope he isn’t abusing her and the kid made it up, if that makes sense.

I just turned it on . I was looking bird dogs in the butt this morning.

[Linked Image]
Re: Crazy neck tat neighbor story [Re: redchevy] #7404268 01/14/19 06:03 PM
H
HoldPoint Offline
Veteran Tracker
Veteran Tracker
H
Originally Posted by redchevy
Man I don't know, Put yourself on the other end of it and your opinion might be totally different. Kids lie all the time. Personally I see a kid walking up and down the street that comes to a strangers house and asks them to take them somewhere and I don't believe a word that comes out of their mouth without verification. I love my son to no end, but after he gets in trouble he says im mean and I don't love him etc. till he cools off too.

I know you think your were in the right, and you might of been, but I know i'd be wicked pissed if you had my kid and were telling me no the cops were coming. I wouldn't get shot for a lot of things, but I think you'd have a fun fight in court when you shoot a father trying to get his 9 year old daughter you had.

^what he said; kids nowadays can be real a-holes

Re: Crazy neck tat neighbor story [Re: CCBIRDDOGMAN] #7404271 01/14/19 06:05 PM
CCBIRDDOGMAN Offline OP
Bird Herder
OP Offline
Bird Herder
Right, so I should have said here you go, we found her, and walked away? I hope you are never put in my position.

Re: Crazy neck tat neighbor story [Re: CCBIRDDOGMAN] #7404276 01/14/19 06:08 PM
H
HoldPoint Offline
Veteran Tracker
Veteran Tracker
H
Originally Posted by CCBIRDDOGMAN
Right, so I should have said here you go, we found her, and walked away? I hope you are never put in my position.

I don't think that's the point. I think the point is kids tell all kinds of lies and moving that quickly to deadly force probably would not be looked at favorably in a court of law. Calling the cops and staying involved was the right move

Re: Crazy neck tat neighbor story [Re: CCBIRDDOGMAN] #7404277 01/14/19 06:09 PM
Roll-Tide Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
You did the right thing by putting the kid safety first. Glad you didn’t have to kill daddy in front of her.

Re: Crazy neck tat neighbor story [Re: HoldPoint] #7404279 01/14/19 06:09 PM
dogcatcher Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
Originally Posted by HoldPoint
Originally Posted by redchevy

^what he said; kids nowadays can be real a-holes

up

Combat Infantryman, the ultimate hunter where the prey shoots back.
_____________"Illegitimus non carborundum est"_______________

[Linked Image]
Re: Crazy neck tat neighbor story [Re: CCBIRDDOGMAN] #7404282 01/14/19 06:12 PM
CCBIRDDOGMAN Offline OP
Bird Herder
OP Offline
Bird Herder
If I hadn't stopped him he would have grabbed her and been gone, he was inches from my wife and forcefully coming at her. The girl was behind my wife clinging to her. I would have had to deal with it but my mind was made up, the little girl was going nowhere till the cops got there. period.

Re: Crazy neck tat neighbor story [Re: CCBIRDDOGMAN] #7404284 01/14/19 06:12 PM
R
redchevy Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
R
Heck yeah I hope im never put in that position either.

I never said you did the wrong thing, just saying look at it from the other side. I don't know you but if I remember right from on here you don't have kids... what if some dude had your dog on his porch and refused to give it up to you at gun point till the cops/animal control got there? You'd be hot as could be 180 degrees from where you are.

It's hell eatin em live
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

© 2004-2024 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide