Feb 12th, 2024
Print Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Crazy neck tat neighbor story #7404180 01/14/19 04:43 PM
CCBIRDDOGMAN Offline OP
Bird Herder
OP Offline
Bird Herder
Wife and I are at the house Saturday morning putting groceries up when my dogs start barking, I look out and see a young girl (9 years old) walking down the street with a little dog running back and forth into my yard and across the street, which is why my dogs are barking, she goes on and I dont really think much of it but a few minutes go by and my dogs are raising cain again, I look out and see same girl coming back by (our street is a loop) again, I go about my business, next thing I know, there is a knock at the door. It's the little girl, she asks me if I can take her to prarieville ??? Of course I tell her I cant do that and ask what is going on, she says I just need someone to get me to prairieville My wife and I come out on porch and start asking her questions, shes crying and hysterical saying she is scared of her dad and he is mean to her and spanks her all the time for nothing, yells and cusses at her and she wants to run away. I ask where are her parents, she says they went to look at houses because they are moving by the end of the month. I ask well who is supposed to be watching you? She says they told her the neighbors next door were watching her and left her outside to finish her yard work and told her not to leave the yard. My wife asks her why her face is scratched up and she says because her dad made her cut and haul tree limbs / shrub limbs. So we try calling the grandmother she's wanting us to take her to and can;t find any info on her so while all this is happening, my mom lives next door and was watching the whole thing, I motioned for her to call the cops. After about 20 - 30 minutes, here comes her dad and stepmom from the other direction pulling into their driveway, (across street about 4 houses down and around a slight curve) we hollered to them but they didn't pay any attention to us (they've only been there a few months - we haven't met) but after noticing she was gone they came looking for her, of course dad is pissed and hollering for her, asking her what are you doing? I tell him what happened and that she was safe and that until the cops get there to sort it out, he needs to just stay where he is. She is scared and screaming / crying wanting to get away, he's hollering do you know what this is going to cause? do you know how much this is going to cost? And then says I'm taking my daughter now and starts up the step of my porch, I'm half in my front door and half out with my left hand on my Taurus Judge loaded with 45 lc Hornady Critical defense. My wife is screaming at him to back down, as am I, he came 3 of the 4 steps up but stopped when I said man don't make me do it! and backed down, I said man you have to understand, I don't know you, and a 9 year old girl came to my porch asking me for help from her abusive dad and Stepmom with scratces on her face, I am going to protect her until the cops get here, if I have to kill you to do that, than so be it. Thank god the cops got there about then and calmed everything down. Turns out her grandmother was supposed to be watching her and the girl was supposed to stay in the yard but she slipped off, I call B.S on that because they pulled up at the same time as the parents. But no way to prove it. Cops couldn't do anything. Couple of other neighbors hearing all the commotion, got really pizzed that they weren't doing anything and said they were calling CPS. Who knows what will come of that.

I figure I haven't seen the last of neck tat dad.

Originally Posted by bill oxner
Haven't had it in years but never spit any out.

I am a sucker for happy endings and strapped cowboys.
Re: Crazy neck tat neighbor story [Re: CCBIRDDOGMAN] #7404185 01/14/19 04:47 PM
G
GusWayne Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
G
yeah, I bet you run across him again too

Be careful

Re: Crazy neck tat neighbor story [Re: CCBIRDDOGMAN] #7404205 01/14/19 05:10 PM
J
jrgocards Offline
Pro Tracker
Pro Tracker
J
Did you mention the neck tat anywhere in the story? What is the tat?

JR

Re: Crazy neck tat neighbor story [Re: CCBIRDDOGMAN] #7404208 01/14/19 05:14 PM
E
Erathkid Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
E
Unfortunately there's no good ending to this mess. Poor child. CPS should get involved.

Life is too short, as is. Don't chance it.
Don't text and drive.
Re: Crazy neck tat neighbor story [Re: CCBIRDDOGMAN] #7404210 01/14/19 05:16 PM
U
unclebubba Online Content
THF Trophy Hunter
Online Content
THF Trophy Hunter
U
Does not sound like a good start to your neighborly relationship. From your story, you did everything that a good man would do. You deserve some prayers that this all works out best for your family and the little girl.

Re: Crazy neck tat neighbor story [Re: CCBIRDDOGMAN] #7404211 01/14/19 05:17 PM
CCBIRDDOGMAN Offline OP
Bird Herder
OP Offline
Bird Herder
Couldn't tell for sure. Was half covered with his sweatshirt.

Re: Crazy neck tat neighbor story [Re: CCBIRDDOGMAN] #7404213 01/14/19 05:18 PM
P
pdr55 Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
THF Trophy Hunter
P
Prarieville or Prarieview?

If you`re running down my country, man,
You`re walking on the fighting side of me. (Merle)
Re: Crazy neck tat neighbor story [Re: CCBIRDDOGMAN] #7404218 01/14/19 05:22 PM
CCBIRDDOGMAN Offline OP
Bird Herder
OP Offline
Bird Herder
I don't remember, I wasn't taking her anywhere so it didn't matter.

Re: Crazy neck tat neighbor story [Re: CCBIRDDOGMAN] #7404220 01/14/19 05:27 PM
Q
QuitShootinYoungBucks Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
Q
Part of me wishes he'd have taken that last step but I would never wish that on you, CCB. Hope and pray that this all calms down, that nothing else happens with you, and that that little girl is somehow protected.

[Linked Image]

https://web.archive.org/web/20170223065011/http:/www.rrdvegas.com/silencer-cleaning.html
Re: Crazy neck tat neighbor story [Re: CCBIRDDOGMAN] #7404229 01/14/19 05:33 PM
R
RayB Online Content
red bone Bob
Online Content
red bone Bob
R
Watch your 6 as the squid air guys like to say

There is time, and you must take it, to lay your hand on your dog's head as you walk past him lying on the floor or on his settle, time to talk with him, to remember with him, time to please him, time you can't buy back once he's gone" GBE
Re: Crazy neck tat neighbor story [Re: CCBIRDDOGMAN] #7404238 01/14/19 05:37 PM
CCBIRDDOGMAN Offline OP
Bird Herder
OP Offline
Bird Herder
Lets just say I'm thankful I bought that 5 camera blink security cameras last summer. Ordering a couple more cameras now.

Re: Crazy neck tat neighbor story [Re: CCBIRDDOGMAN] #7404244 01/14/19 05:44 PM
R
redchevy Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
R
Man I don't know, Put yourself on the other end of it and your opinion might be totally different. Kids lie all the time. Personally I see a kid walking up and down the street that comes to a strangers house and asks them to take them somewhere and I don't believe a word that comes out of their mouth without verification. I love my son to no end, but after he gets in trouble he says im mean and I don't love him etc. till he cools off too.

I know you think your were in the right, and you might of been, but I know i'd be wicked pissed if you had my kid and were telling me no the cops were coming. I wouldn't get shot for a lot of things, but I think you'd have a fun fight in court when you shoot a father trying to get his 9 year old daughter you had.

It's hell eatin em live
Re: Crazy neck tat neighbor story [Re: CCBIRDDOGMAN] #7404248 01/14/19 05:48 PM
TurkeyHunter Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
That is a wild story.

To be determined
Re: Crazy neck tat neighbor story [Re: CCBIRDDOGMAN] #7404252 01/14/19 05:53 PM
CCBIRDDOGMAN Offline OP
Bird Herder
OP Offline
Bird Herder
No way in hell he was getting to her before the cops got there. He shouldn't have left his 9 year old daughter alone or with someone that wasn't capable of watching her, whatever the case was, she walked twice around our loop before coming to my house. There was a guy that got mauled by two pitbulls at the end of my street a year ago. Adult male spent over 30 days in hospital. The people that still live there are drug dealing trash, what if she went to there house?

Re: Crazy neck tat neighbor story [Re: CCBIRDDOGMAN] #7404256 01/14/19 05:55 PM
CCBIRDDOGMAN Offline OP
Bird Herder
OP Offline
Bird Herder
Whats sad is he was more worried about getting in trouble or that it was going to cost him money, not that she was ok.

Re: Crazy neck tat neighbor story [Re: CCBIRDDOGMAN] #7404257 01/14/19 05:56 PM
R
redchevy Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
R
Different strokes for different folks I guess and different places and different times. My parents left us along at that age. My grandma did too.

It's hell eatin em live
Re: Crazy neck tat neighbor story [Re: CCBIRDDOGMAN] #7404260 01/14/19 05:59 PM
R
redchevy Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
R
Originally Posted by CCBIRDDOGMAN
Whats sad is he was more worried about getting in trouble or that it was going to cost him money, not that she was ok.

A good friend of mines child had an accident. It was investigated and found to be an accident and CPS was still a major PITA to them. It was like 6 months that they had to have someone other than his wife or himself present at all times with the kid and their other child had to stay with relatives.

It's hell eatin em live
Re: Crazy neck tat neighbor story [Re: CCBIRDDOGMAN] #7404263 01/14/19 06:01 PM
Duck_Hunter Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
That’s a tough situation. I think you did the right thing, based on what you told us, but only you know. I hope it doesn’t result in that guy trying to retaliate. And I also hope he isn’t abusing her and the kid made it up, if that makes sense.

I just turned it on . I was looking bird dogs in the butt this morning.

[Linked Image]
Re: Crazy neck tat neighbor story [Re: redchevy] #7404268 01/14/19 06:03 PM
H
HoldPoint Offline
Veteran Tracker
Veteran Tracker
H
Originally Posted by redchevy
Man I don't know, Put yourself on the other end of it and your opinion might be totally different. Kids lie all the time. Personally I see a kid walking up and down the street that comes to a strangers house and asks them to take them somewhere and I don't believe a word that comes out of their mouth without verification. I love my son to no end, but after he gets in trouble he says im mean and I don't love him etc. till he cools off too.

I know you think your were in the right, and you might of been, but I know i'd be wicked pissed if you had my kid and were telling me no the cops were coming. I wouldn't get shot for a lot of things, but I think you'd have a fun fight in court when you shoot a father trying to get his 9 year old daughter you had.

^what he said; kids nowadays can be real a-holes

Re: Crazy neck tat neighbor story [Re: CCBIRDDOGMAN] #7404271 01/14/19 06:05 PM
CCBIRDDOGMAN Offline OP
Bird Herder
OP Offline
Bird Herder
Right, so I should have said here you go, we found her, and walked away? I hope you are never put in my position.

Re: Crazy neck tat neighbor story [Re: CCBIRDDOGMAN] #7404276 01/14/19 06:08 PM
H
HoldPoint Offline
Veteran Tracker
Veteran Tracker
H
Right, so I should have said here you go, we found her, and walked away? I hope you are never put in my position.

I don't think that's the point. I think the point is kids tell all kinds of lies and moving that quickly to deadly force probably would not be looked at favorably in a court of law. Calling the cops and staying involved was the right move

Re: Crazy neck tat neighbor story [Re: CCBIRDDOGMAN] #7404277 01/14/19 06:09 PM
Roll-Tide Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
You did the right thing by putting the kid safety first. Glad you didn’t have to kill daddy in front of her.

Re: Crazy neck tat neighbor story [Re: HoldPoint] #7404279 01/14/19 06:09 PM
dogcatcher Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
Originally Posted by HoldPoint

^what he said; kids nowadays can be real a-holes

up

Combat Infantryman, the ultimate hunter where the prey shoots back.
_____________"Illegitimus non carborundum est"_______________

[Linked Image]
Re: Crazy neck tat neighbor story [Re: CCBIRDDOGMAN] #7404282 01/14/19 06:12 PM
CCBIRDDOGMAN Offline OP
Bird Herder
OP Offline
Bird Herder
If I hadn't stopped him he would have grabbed her and been gone, he was inches from my wife and forcefully coming at her. The girl was behind my wife clinging to her. I would have had to deal with it but my mind was made up, the little girl was going nowhere till the cops got there. period.

Re: Crazy neck tat neighbor story [Re: CCBIRDDOGMAN] #7404284 01/14/19 06:12 PM
R
redchevy Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
R
Heck yeah I hope im never put in that position either.

I never said you did the wrong thing, just saying look at it from the other side. I don't know you but if I remember right from on here you don't have kids... what if some dude had your dog on his porch and refused to give it up to you at gun point till the cops/animal control got there? You'd be hot as could be 180 degrees from where you are.

It's hell eatin em live
Re: Crazy neck tat neighbor story [Re: CCBIRDDOGMAN] #7404289 01/14/19 06:15 PM
C
chalet Offline
Extreme Tracker
Extreme Tracker
C
You did the right thing. Seems like neck tat Dad could have been a little more diplomatic about the whole deal instead of almost getting shot. Doesn't sound like that bright of a guy. Also the fact that he knew about and was concerned more about the cost and hassle instead of his daughter says a lot. Prob years of backstory there you don't want to know about. The quicker they move the better.

Shoot. Eat. Repeat.
Re: Crazy neck tat neighbor story [Re: CCBIRDDOGMAN] #7404295 01/14/19 06:21 PM
CCBIRDDOGMAN Offline OP
Bird Herder
OP Offline
Bird Herder
And I told him that I completely understand his position but he had to understand mine. All I know is a nine year old girl walked up on my porch asking for help from her abusive parents. The guy is a dead beat living with his father inlaw, no job, no drivers license, dope head.

If the same thing happened tomorrow I would do the exact same thing I did Saturday.

Re: Crazy neck tat neighbor story [Re: CCBIRDDOGMAN] #7404303 01/14/19 06:29 PM
R
redchevy Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
R
Sounds like you did good. Hope nothing bad comes of it for you. I don't know why I just have to look at things from every direction I can. When I read your initial post, first thing that came into my mind from a fathers point of view was I don't know what I would do if someone was holding my kid from me.

It's hell eatin em live
Re: Crazy neck tat neighbor story [Re: redchevy] #7404310 01/14/19 06:35 PM
CCBIRDDOGMAN Offline OP
Bird Herder
OP Offline
Bird Herder
Sounds like you did good. Hope nothing bad comes of it for you. I don't know why I just have to look at things from every direction I can. When I read your initial post, first thing that came into my mind from a fathers point of view was I don't know what I would do if someone was holding my kid from me.

Yep, and I get it. It was a tough deal. I told my wife as he was walking down, get ready, he aint gonna like this. I even walked out to the street while he was waiting and everything was calmed down and tried to say lets not hold grudges and look at each others point of view and offered to shake his hand but he was having none of it. Broke my heart, I was going to invite him to poker night. NOT!

Re: Crazy neck tat neighbor story [Re: Roll-Tide] #7404313 01/14/19 06:40 PM
bill oxner Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
Originally Posted by Roll-Tide
You did the right thing by putting the kid safety first. Glad you didn’t have to kill daddy in front of her.

Quail hunting is like walking into, and out of a beautiful painting all day long. Gene Hill

[Linked Image]

Re: Crazy neck tat neighbor story [Re: CCBIRDDOGMAN] #7404321 01/14/19 06:48 PM
P
PKnTX Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
THF Trophy Hunter
P
Bad situation. My only thought on what could be different is not posting it on social media for any and everyone to put their spin on should things get bad.
Hope it works out for the girl and for you and your's.

Re: Crazy neck tat neighbor story [Re: CCBIRDDOGMAN] #7404326 01/14/19 06:55 PM
N
Navasot Offline
Hollywood
Hollywood
N
No way in hell he was getting to her before the cops got there. He shouldn't have left his 9 year old daughter alone or with someone that wasn't capable of watching her, whatever the case was, she walked twice around our loop before coming to my house. There was a guy that got mauled by two pitbulls at the end of my street a year ago. Adult male spent over 30 days in hospital. The people that still live there are drug dealing trash, what if she went to there house?

Exactly

Re: Crazy neck tat neighbor story [Re: CCBIRDDOGMAN] #7404391 01/14/19 07:53 PM
D
Dalroo Offline
Veteran Tracker
Veteran Tracker
D
Scary situation ... sounds like you did the best you could in that situation.

I travel for work and stay in lots of hotels. 5 or 6 years ago I was asleep in a hotel room outside of Chicago and started hearing a child crying at about 5 am. It went on for several minutes as I slowly woke up and thought it sounded like it was coming from the hallway outside my room. I got up, pulled on some shorts and opened the door to find a toddler sitting outside my door. Kid was too small to tell me anything, so I propped the door open while I went into room and called the front desk. Told the manager on duty to come up, but never brought the kid into the room. Just waited until manager got there and told me she would find the parents.

Checked on things when I got down for breakfast a couple of hours later. The infant had left the room while the parents were asleep and when the door shut behind him, he couldn't get back in, couldn't wake them, and then got lost in the corridor. Could be that they were just heavy sleepers, but I can tell you, there is no way one of my kids at that age could have gotten out of a hotel room without me knowing.

Dalroo
Deep in the Heart of Texas
How about that Brandon!
Re: Crazy neck tat neighbor story [Re: CCBIRDDOGMAN] #7404434 01/14/19 08:45 PM
S
scalebuster Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
THF Trophy Hunter
S
Why didn’t you just sic that pack of Brittany’s on him?

Re: Crazy neck tat neighbor story [Re: CCBIRDDOGMAN] #7404453 01/14/19 09:07 PM
T
texas wetlands Offline
Bird Dog
Bird Dog
T
You did good CCB. Protecting the little girl until the cops showed up and calmed things down was the right spur of the moment decision.

Re: Crazy neck tat neighbor story [Re: CCBIRDDOGMAN] #7404511 01/14/19 09:51 PM
R
RayB Online Content
red bone Bob
Online Content
red bone Bob
R
CC what would have been worse, in a couple days when you read some where, where they find her beaten dead body in a ditch you could tell your self," damn she was telling the truth "

You did right!!!

There is time, and you must take it, to lay your hand on your dog's head as you walk past him lying on the floor or on his settle, time to talk with him, to remember with him, time to please him, time you can't buy back once he's gone" GBE
Re: Crazy neck tat neighbor story [Re: CCBIRDDOGMAN] #7404536 01/14/19 10:10 PM
P
pug Offline
Extreme Tracker
Extreme Tracker
P
The world is sliding into the proberbial dung heap in large part due to the apathy of good men to stand for something. You did right.

"My grandfather told me that there are two kinds of people: those who work and those who take the credit. He also told me to try to be in the first group since there was much less competition."
Re: Crazy neck tat neighbor story [Re: unclebubba] #7404539 01/14/19 10:18 PM
S
SnakeWrangler Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
S
Originally Posted by unclebubba
Does not sound like a good start to your neighborly relationship. From your story, you did everything that a good man would do. You deserve some prayers that this all works out best for your family and the little girl.

You did the right thing.....watch your six

Originally Posted by Sneaky
I believe in science and I’m an insufferable [censored]
Originally Posted by beaversnipe
Actually, BBC is pretty damn good

"You Cannot Simultaneously Be Politically Correct And Intellectually Honest!"
Re: Crazy neck tat neighbor story [Re: CCBIRDDOGMAN] #7404545 01/14/19 10:25 PM
E
Espy Online Content
THF Trophy Hunter
Online Content
THF Trophy Hunter
E
You were stuck in a tough situation and I applaud your decision. I think a lot of people would of let the young lady go back to the adult. No one knows if the outcry is true or false. Glad cooler heads prevailed hope the story has a good ending but I doubt it will.

Re: Crazy neck tat neighbor story [Re: CCBIRDDOGMAN] #7404604 01/14/19 11:18 PM
C
Chopped54 Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
THF Trophy Hunter
C
So without knowing the full story and taking a 9 year olds word for it, you would have killed the girls dad in front of her? I know a couple of people whose parents were murdered in front of them, I know quite a few more, as well as myself who came from an abusive home. I can tell you first hand the ones that witnessed their parent die are WAY more F'ed up then us with abusive parents.

Wealth is of the heart and mind and not of the pocket
Re: Crazy neck tat neighbor story [Re: CCBIRDDOGMAN] #7404609 01/14/19 11:27 PM
P
Paluxy Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
P
Always one with the redazzz. Good job CC

Re: Crazy neck tat neighbor story [Re: Chopped54] #7404614 01/14/19 11:32 PM
C
chalet Offline
Extreme Tracker
Extreme Tracker
C
Believe it was the hollering and raising hell and making a move to get up in CCB's family space that almost got the guy shot, not the girls story.

Shoot. Eat. Repeat.
Re: Crazy neck tat neighbor story [Re: CCBIRDDOGMAN] #7404636 01/14/19 11:57 PM
Creekrunner Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
You did fine. I doubt he's stupid enough to bother with seeking revenge. His life is probably so messed up there's 15 other situations like this involving him. Very sorry you had to go through this.

Years ago we had one teenage girl come to our backdoor, saying she was scared of her dad. We got her inside, but she left on her own before we could come up with a plan to deal with it. It really throws you off-guard.

...and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth. Gen. 1:28
Re: Crazy neck tat neighbor story [Re: Chopped54] #7404640 01/15/19 12:02 AM
CCBIRDDOGMAN Offline OP
Bird Herder
OP Offline
Bird Herder
Originally Posted by Chopped54
So without knowing the full story and taking a 9 year olds word for it, you would have killed the girls dad in front of her? I know a couple of people whose parents were murdered in front of them, I know quite a few more, as well as myself who came from an abusive home. I can tell you first hand the ones that witnessed their parent die are WAY more F'ed up then us with abusive parents.

I wasnt letting him take her till the cops got there. Neither was my wife. He would have had to go through my wife on my front porch to get to the girl. If he would have touched my wife I would have done what I had to do.

Re: Crazy neck tat neighbor story [Re: CCBIRDDOGMAN] #7404652 01/15/19 12:17 AM
T
titan2232 Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
THF Trophy Hunter
T
It's easy for someone to say what they would've done looking at a computer screen, but you just don't know until you're in a situation like that. The well being of a 9 year old CHILD along with the safety of your own family are a lot to deal with.

You handled it well IMO

Re: Crazy neck tat neighbor story [Re: CCBIRDDOGMAN] #7404727 01/15/19 01:32 AM
C
Chopped54 Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
THF Trophy Hunter
C
I’m betting you open carry....

Re: Crazy neck tat neighbor story [Re: Chopped54] #7404740 01/15/19 01:46 AM
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity

You're not doing yourself any favors on this thread.

...and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth. Gen. 1:28
Re: Crazy neck tat neighbor story [Re: Creekrunner] #7404742 01/15/19 01:49 AM
C
Chopped54 Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
THF Trophy Hunter
C
Originally Posted by Creekrunner

You're not doing yourself any favors on this thread.

In regards to what?

Re: Crazy neck tat neighbor story [Re: jrgocards] #7404757 01/15/19 02:01 AM
D
D Rogers Offline
Tracker
Tracker
D
Originally Posted by jrgocards
Did you mention the neck tat anywhere in the story? What is the tat?

JR

Only came here for the neck tat

~Dustin

"Life's complicated, man, like a dang ol' Rubik's cube, man. Talkin' 'bout blue and red, man. Dang ol' get one side, dang ol' messed up th' other side, man."

-Boomhauer
Re: Crazy neck tat neighbor story [Re: CCBIRDDOGMAN] #7404800 01/15/19 02:34 AM
S
Simple Searcher Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
S
What a tough situation to be in. You did good CC

[Linked Image]

"Man is still a hunter, still a simple searcher after meat..." Robert C. Ruark
Re: Crazy neck tat neighbor story [Re: Chopped54] #7404824 01/15/19 03:05 AM
CCBIRDDOGMAN Offline OP
Bird Herder
OP Offline
Bird Herder

Dont even have LTC.

Do you have anymore uneducated comments?

Re: Crazy neck tat neighbor story [Re: CCBIRDDOGMAN] #7404842 01/15/19 03:24 AM
C
Chopped54 Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
THF Trophy Hunter
C

Dont even have LTC.

Uneducated comment? Nah, just opinions.....

I have been in a similar situation only it was an adult woman with a history and evidence of abuse, not an easy decision to intervene. In the midst of it all I think you had the best intentions, I just don't agree with your handling of it, obviously I am the minority.
Over dinner tonight was talking with a friend who was a social worker for Arlington then went to work for the Army working with the soldiers and was a survivor of the Ft Hood shooting. She agrees with what I had said, kids will say and fabricate all kinds of stories when mad at a family member. Had one girl who was a step daughter who fabricated an elaborate story of physical and sexual abuse of her moms new husband because she didn't like him. He lost his job, spent thousands on lawyers only to have the girl admit it in front of the judge she lied. That was all I was saying, to automatically take this little girls word for it to the point of willing to murder her father in front of her was a little much. Abusive or not that is her dad she watched someone kill, you don't get over that [censored]. Now if the kid came running from the house bloody, half naked, with obvious signs of abuse draw down, 100000%. Without evidence and obvious signs of abuse this situation ends up being a social issue, not criminal, exact reason the police did nothing and referred you to call CPS.

Re: Crazy neck tat neighbor story [Re: CCBIRDDOGMAN] #7404952 01/15/19 11:09 AM
CCBIRDDOGMAN Offline OP
Bird Herder
OP Offline
Bird Herder
You just dont seem to get it. The guy would not have been shot because of what the girl told me, he would have been shot for over stepping his boundaries on my property. If he dont like it, too bad. Keep up with your 9 year old girl. I can guarantee I would handle it the same way. If you would have let the guy grab or assault your wife on your porch and watch someone you dont know from Adam, walk away with a little girl that's begging you for help and you do nothing, well that's your decision.

Re: Crazy neck tat neighbor story [Re: CCBIRDDOGMAN] #7404974 01/15/19 12:19 PM
S
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
S
You just dont seem to get it. The guy would not have been shot because of what the girl told me, he would have been shot for over stepping his boundaries on my property. If he dont like it, too bad. Keep up with your 9 year old girl. I can guarantee I would handle it the same way. If you would have let the guy grab or assault your wife on your porch and watch someone you dont know from Adam, walk away with a little girl that's begging you for help and you do nothing, well that's your decision.

Yup....had nothing to do with what she said....everything to do with HIS behavior.....I’d do the same...... 2cents

Re: Crazy neck tat neighbor story [Re: CCBIRDDOGMAN] #7404981 01/15/19 12:34 PM
S
Stub Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
S
You handled that well up Hope CPS gets involved for you know there is something terribly wrong with her parents!

texas flag

Re: Crazy neck tat neighbor story [Re: SnakeWrangler] #7405016 01/15/19 01:28 PM
R
redchevy Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
R
Originally Posted by SnakeWrangler

Yup....had nothing to do with what she said....everything to do with HIS behavior.....I’d do the same...... 2cents

Keep anyones child from them with a gun and see how many act cool headed and rationally.

It's hell eatin em live
Re: Crazy neck tat neighbor story [Re: CCBIRDDOGMAN] #7405028 01/15/19 01:38 PM
T
TXHOGSLAYER Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
T

You need to move

LETS GO BRANDON
Re: Crazy neck tat neighbor story [Re: redchevy] #7405056 01/15/19 02:02 PM
CCBIRDDOGMAN Offline OP
Bird Herder
OP Offline
Bird Herder

Keep anyones child from them with a gun and see how many act cool headed and rationally.

He never saw a gun. I was half in & half out with gun in left hand inside the house. Who knows if I would have shot him or not, thankfully he was smart enough not to try me.

Like I told him, he can be as pizzed as he wants but all I have to go by, is a 9 year old walked up and knocked on my door asking for help, she is going to be protected until the cops get there. All I'm asking is that you stand back and chill till they get here.

Re: Crazy neck tat neighbor story [Re: TXHOGSLAYER] #7405075 01/15/19 02:16 PM
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
Originally Posted by TXHOGSLAYER

You need to move

Yes, not trying to tell another man what to do with his family, but, if finances allow, I'd get the hell outa there. A good man such as yourself deserves a quiet "castle".

Re: Crazy neck tat neighbor story [Re: CCBIRDDOGMAN] #7405096 01/15/19 02:25 PM
CCBIRDDOGMAN Offline OP
Bird Herder
OP Offline
Bird Herder
It's not as bad as it sounds. We have bad places down the street but our actual street is nice and all the neighbors are great and watch out for each other. As you get down the street (away from waterfront) the lots are cheaper so there is lower income people living there. I love my house and love living on the water, slowly but surely Henderson County Sheriffs dept. is getting it cleaned up. I'm not going to let trash run me out of my home.

Re: Crazy neck tat neighbor story [Re: CCBIRDDOGMAN] #7405099 01/15/19 02:26 PM
D
ducknbass Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
D
I has a friend have a women come beating on his door running from her estranged husband. He kept her till police came. The guy was out in prison for something related to the incident and when he got out he killed her. Some crazy mofos in this world. I've seen my fair share.

You did the right thing.

Re: Crazy neck tat neighbor story [Re: CCBIRDDOGMAN] #7405163 01/15/19 03:25 PM
CCBIRDDOGMAN Offline OP
Bird Herder
OP Offline
Bird Herder
Chopped,

Did you even read my post? She was never in my house for one, and for the first couple of minutes he stayed back when I told him she is fine but he needed to stay back untill the cops got there, thats when he started asking her if she knew how much trouble this was going to cause him and how much money it was going to cause him then he got Mr bad azz attitude and started up onto my porch/deck with me still telling him, try to see my point, a 9 year old girl came knocking on my door asking for help, I have to help her, just chill and the cops will be here in a minute. But no, he kept coming with rage in his eyes toward my wife who was not going to back away from the kid. He was told multiple times, just chill, your daughter is fine, she is 5 feet from you, she wouldn't come to you anyway, she is frightened of you, he said yeah, she aint seen nothing. Dude was a DB
I'm done arguing with you.

Re: Crazy neck tat neighbor story [Re: CCBIRDDOGMAN] #7405164 01/15/19 03:26 PM
CCBIRDDOGMAN Offline OP
Bird Herder
OP Offline
Bird Herder
I see you deleted you last post. up

Re: Crazy neck tat neighbor story [Re: CCBIRDDOGMAN] #7405184 01/15/19 03:48 PM
R
rob valle Offline
Tracker
Tracker
R
It's not as bad as it sounds. We have bad places down the street but our actual street is nice and all the neighbors are great and watch out for each other. As you get down the street (away from waterfront) the lots are cheaper so there is lower income people living there. I love my house and love living on the water, slowly but surely Henderson County Sheriffs dept. is getting it cleaned up. I'm not going to let trash run me out of my home.

I almost spit my coffee out as I read this. As I was reading this entire thread the thought kept running through my mind......" I wonder if he lives near a lake or river?" I find it funny because I live near Medina Lake and have had to deal with tweakers and all of the crap that accompanies those people. I too live in one of the nicer areas but there are definitely "pockets". What is it about bodies of water that attract trash? You did the right thing.

Rob Valle
www.hillcotaxidermy.com
Originally Posted by Texsun
The three things you need in life are a good doctor, lawyer and taxidermist.

Re: Crazy neck tat neighbor story [Re: CCBIRDDOGMAN] #7405185 01/15/19 03:50 PM
C
Chopped54 Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
THF Trophy Hunter
C

I did delete it, my opinion in how you handled yourself differs and no point in arguing with anyone on the internet over differences.
In the end I think you had the girls best interest in mind so thanks for stepping up when a lot these days wouldn't...

Re: Crazy neck tat neighbor story [Re: Chopped54] #7405187 01/15/19 03:53 PM
CCBIRDDOGMAN Offline OP
Bird Herder
OP Offline
Bird Herder

I did delete it, my opinion in how you handled yourself differs and no point in arguing with anyone on the internet over differences.
In the end I think you had the girls best interest in mind so thanks for stepping up when a lot these days wouldn't...

cheers

Re: Crazy neck tat neighbor story [Re: CCBIRDDOGMAN] #7405252 01/15/19 04:41 PM
S
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
S

cheers

up

Re: Crazy neck tat neighbor story [Re: Chopped54] #7405311 01/15/19 05:23 PM
D
Dustnsand Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
D

Dont even have LTC.

I have been in a similar situation only it was an adult woman with a history and evidence of abuse, not an easy decision to intervene. In the midst of it all I think you had the best intentions, I just don't agree with your handling of it, obviously I am the minority.
Over dinner tonight was talking with a friend who was a social worker for Arlington then went to work for the Army working with the soldiers and was a survivor of the Ft Hood shooting. She agrees with what I had said, kids will say and fabricate all kinds of stories when mad at a family member. Had one girl who was a step daughter who fabricated an elaborate story of physical and sexual abuse of her moms new husband because she didn't like him. He lost his job, spent thousands on lawyers only to have the girl admit it in front of the judge she lied. That was all I was saying, to automatically take this little girls word for it to the point of willing to murder her father in front of her was a little much. Abusive or not that is her dad she watched someone kill, you don't get over that [censored]. Now if the kid came running from the house bloody, half naked, with obvious signs of abuse draw down, 100000%. Without evidence and obvious signs of abuse this situation ends up being a social issue, not criminal, exact reason the police did nothing and referred you to call CPS.

I agree. I know of a kid as well that would make up stories about their parents just for the attention of it. The dad might've been mad but most folks would be if a stranger had their child and wouldn't let them go

Re: Crazy neck tat neighbor story [Re: CCBIRDDOGMAN] #7405340 01/15/19 05:40 PM
T
titan2232 Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
THF Trophy Hunter
T
Can't speak for everyone, but all three of my kids know better than to leave the house without me or my wife knowing. Something very wrong when a 9 year old is wandering the streets in today's time 2cents

Re: Crazy neck tat neighbor story [Re: CCBIRDDOGMAN] #7405473 01/15/19 08:02 PM
S
Sniper.270 Offline
Veteran Tracker
Veteran Tracker
S
WOW! I read here often. Post vary rarely. This could have gone bad, horribly bad, in seconds. If you did everything 100% correct, the result/outcome would have been bad. I can’t see a way you would have escaped this. Not in our world today. It’s a great thing the cops arrived when they did. I can see repercussions from this still. Depends on tat dude and his situation. I believe you said he never saw gun. I hope not. If he did, I would contact my lawyer. I am not judging or criticizing, you lived it and made the call, but this would have been life altering for all. Just my opinion, but I still can’t see this turning out well. I am glad it appears to so far.

Hope and pray it is over and done.

Proverbs 2
Re: Crazy neck tat neighbor story [Re: Dustnsand] #7405476 01/15/19 08:08 PM
S
Sniper.270 Offline
Veteran Tracker
Veteran Tracker
S
Originally Posted by z71dustin

Dont even have LTC.

I agree. I know of a kid as well that would make up stories about their parents just for the attention of it. The dad might've been mad but most folks would be if a stranger had their child and wouldn't let them go

I can’t imagine involving myself to point of using a gun unless the child is escaping violent physical, possible death, and it’s visiable. To keep a child from a parent as described, I see no good outcome from that.

Proverbs 2
Re: Crazy neck tat neighbor story [Re: CCBIRDDOGMAN] #7405499 01/15/19 08:22 PM
Mike W Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
1: Child shows up asking for help.
2: LEO's were called.
3: He didn't pull a gun on anyone.
4: Irate parent or not, kid is staying until LEO arrives.

I know CCL very well, lots of dirtbags living in close proximity to $500k homes. Irate parent will just have to suck it up and wait for cops, that was already set in motion when an unattended child showed up asking for help from abusive adults. Irate parent needs to keep his cool while trespassing. Kids do make up stories, but that is for someone else to determine. We all read about kids getting beat to death on a regular basis by their parents/relatives/steps. I think he handled it pretty good for a bad situation.

This cannot be fixed at the voting booth.. Wake Up You Morons!
Re: Crazy neck tat neighbor story [Re: Mike W] #7405501 01/15/19 08:24 PM
S
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
S
Originally Posted by Mike W

I know CCL very well, lots of dirtbags living in close proximity to $500k homes. Irate parent will just have to suck it up and wait for cops, that was already set in motion when an unattended child showed up asking for help from abusive adults. Irate parent needs to keep his cool while trespassing. Kids do make up stories, but that is for someone else to determine. We all read about kids getting beat to death on a regular basis by their parents/relatives/steps. I think he handled it pretty good for a bad situation.

Well articulated.....

Re: Crazy neck tat neighbor story [Re: SnakeWrangler] #7405514 01/15/19 08:33 PM
bigbob_ftw Online Content
Big Sprocket Bob
Online Content
Big Sprocket Bob

Well articulated.....

up

[Linked Image]

Ultra MAGA '24.
Re: Crazy neck tat neighbor story [Re: SnakeWrangler] #7405543 01/15/19 08:59 PM
B
bucksnbass357 Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
B

Well articulated.....
. And on the money. Well stated Mike

Re: Crazy neck tat neighbor story [Re: Mike W] #7405553 01/15/19 09:09 PM
R
Rustler Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
THF Trophy Hunter
R

X2

Thankful there still are folks that know what the right thing to do is and are willing to do it.

Too many just look the other way.

Re: Crazy neck tat neighbor story [Re: CCBIRDDOGMAN] #7405581 01/15/19 09:35 PM
R
redchevy Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
R
Probably lucky dear old neck tat dad isn't a member of the pistol packing community... be it licensed or not.

I carry (licensed) sure glad I don't have to face the decisions I would make and the repercussions of them if some stranger had one of my kids in their home and wouldn't let me to them or them to me.

It's hell eatin em live
Re: Crazy neck tat neighbor story [Re: CCBIRDDOGMAN] #7405589 01/15/19 09:40 PM
S
Smokey Bear Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
THF Trophy Hunter
S
CCBIRDDOGMAN, sounds like you were in a tough spot and knew it. It also sounds like you handled about as well as a man could. Probably a blessing there was not a long wait for the cops to show up. I agree with letting the police sort things out. I'm also a father and can see how things could have escalated quickly. The tough thing about it all is you just can't assume much about someone else's sense of right and wrong.

Smokey Bear---Lone Star State.
Re: Crazy neck tat neighbor story [Re: CCBIRDDOGMAN] #7405591 01/15/19 09:42 PM
J
Judd Online Confused
#1 Creedmoor Fan
Online Confused
#1 Creedmoor Fan
J
RC - you have a reading comprehension problem or the emotion is getting the best of you on this topic. CC stated the kid was never in his home and was where the Dad could see her. He wasn't kidnapping this dude's kid. He was just trying to get to the bottom of a mess and wanted the police involved...I think we should all be able to appreciate that.

My guess is you wouldn't leave your kid home alone to be put in this situation and your kid would want to be with you when it's clear she didn't want to be with her allegedly abusive father...so you're just swelling up making yourself look like a poppa bear when you don't need too. Take a deep breath dude wink

Originally Posted by Phil Robertson
Don't let your ears hear what your eyes didn't see, and don't let your mouth say what your heart doesn't feel
Re: Crazy neck tat neighbor story [Re: CCBIRDDOGMAN] #7405593 01/15/19 09:46 PM
R
redchevy Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
R
I may have a reading issue, I thought the kid was inside.

Again im not saying he did a thing wrong either and even said I think he did right. Its just the what if?

It's hell eatin em live
Re: Crazy neck tat neighbor story [Re: CCBIRDDOGMAN] #7405594 01/15/19 09:47 PM
CCBIRDDOGMAN Offline OP
Bird Herder
OP Offline
Bird Herder
said more than once the kid was never inside.

Re: Crazy neck tat neighbor story [Re: redchevy] #7405596 01/15/19 09:49 PM
J
Judd Online Confused
#1 Creedmoor Fan
Online Confused
#1 Creedmoor Fan
J
I may have a reading issue, I thought the kid was inside.

Again im not saying he did a thing wrong either and even said I think he did right. Its just the what if?

up I knew something was up.

I get being emotional when it comes to the kids too...you're definitely a proud poppa, I've seen your posts here about your son....at the same time you don't have a neck tat either bolt lol35

Don't let your ears hear what your eyes didn't see, and don't let your mouth say what your heart doesn't feel
Re: Crazy neck tat neighbor story [Re: CCBIRDDOGMAN] #7405601 01/15/19 09:55 PM
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
I have exactly one tattoo, my wife's name on my chest. That being said, nothing, and I mean NOTHING, says "don't ever even think about hiring me" like a neck tat.

Re: Crazy neck tat neighbor story [Re: Creekrunner] #7405602 01/15/19 09:57 PM
bigbob_ftw Online Content
Big Sprocket Bob
Online Content
Big Sprocket Bob
I have exactly one tattoo, my wife's name on my chest. That being said, nothing, and I mean NOTHING, says "don't ever even think about hiring me" like a neck tat.

Yep. I have one on my arm that doesn't show in business casual.

[Linked Image]

Ultra MAGA '24.
Re: Crazy neck tat neighbor story [Re: CCBIRDDOGMAN] #7405606 01/15/19 10:01 PM
onlysmith&wesson Online Content
THF Trophy Hunter
Online Content
THF Trophy Hunter
I support the OP. Good job in my opinion.

An unethical shot is one you take, that you know you shouldn't.
Re: Crazy neck tat neighbor story [Re: CCBIRDDOGMAN] #7405658 01/15/19 10:43 PM
T
TXHOGSLAYER Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
T

Dude, all you had to say was Lake People... Now I completely understand the situation. up

LETS GO BRANDON
Re: Crazy neck tat neighbor story [Re: redchevy] #7405689 01/15/19 11:08 PM
P
Pitchfork Predator Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
P
Probably lucky dear old neck tat dad isn't a member of the pistol packing community... be it licensed or not.

I carry (licensed) sure glad I don't have to face the decisions I would make and the repercussions of them if some stranger had one of my kids in their home and wouldn't let me to them or them to me.

If I was in the same situation as the OP you should be glad because I would of handled it just like he did. I would of told you the same thing he told tat man. I would have no sympathy for a parent that let's their 9 year old go unsupervised. I would look at it as your problem with the police to solve from this point forward.

To the OP: I think you handled it the right way. Especially knowing what I know about the meth heads that reside all around you. Don't even want to think about what their kids are going through.

Marc C. Helfrich
Retirement Planner

www.insured-wealth.com
469-323-8920
Re: Crazy neck tat neighbor story [Re: CCBIRDDOGMAN] #7405693 01/15/19 11:18 PM
Roll-Tide Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
This thread makes me want to get a neck tattoo.

Re: Crazy neck tat neighbor story [Re: Roll-Tide] #7405700 01/15/19 11:27 PM
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity

Can you say "'Bama"?

Re: Crazy neck tat neighbor story [Re: Roll-Tide] #7405703 01/15/19 11:30 PM
B
bucksnbass357 Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
B

eek2

Re: Crazy neck tat neighbor story [Re: bucksnbass357] #7405713 01/15/19 11:37 PM
N
NORML as can be Online Content
^^Cut the Cord^^
Online Content
^^Cut the Cord^^
N
Originally Posted by bucksnbass357

eek2

That's what Rick said..
[Linked Image]

(R-TX) .-- " TCNN CURL CRLB VFF VRNO AYR SNDL CGC TLRY MSOS "

_=====___=________==-

Re: Crazy neck tat neighbor story [Re: NORML as can be] #7405716 01/15/19 11:42 PM
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
Originally Posted by mrmo
Originally Posted by bucksnbass357

eek2

That's what Rick said..
[Linked Image]

Is that a piston?? 'Just askin'.

Re: Crazy neck tat neighbor story [Re: CCBIRDDOGMAN] #7405728 01/15/19 11:56 PM
T
titan2232 Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
THF Trophy Hunter
T
Yes and don't talk crap about my boy Rick. I love watching Gold Rush

Re: Crazy neck tat neighbor story [Re: Pitchfork Predator] #7405763 01/16/19 12:32 AM
C
Chopped54 Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
THF Trophy Hunter
C
Originally Posted by Pitchfork Predator

I would have no sympathy for a parent that let's their 9 year old go unsupervised. I would look at it as your problem with the police to solve from this point forward.

In this situation sounds pretty F'd up, either on the parents or gma that was supposed to be watching her, but not against the law to leave your 9 year old alone.

And about the neck tattoo. I have some good friends with neck tattoos who are some of the best hearted, loyal people I know. Professional or prison done.....

Re: Crazy neck tat neighbor story [Re: Chopped54] #7405770 01/16/19 12:40 AM
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
Professional or prison done.....

What does that mean?

And, do they have a job?

Re: Crazy neck tat neighbor story [Re: CCBIRDDOGMAN] #7405829 01/16/19 01:42 AM
R
REALKILLER Offline
Pro Tracker
Pro Tracker
R
My girlfriend's ex is all tatted up. I have none. Dont want any either. Her ex needs to be casturated with the tongs. World class low life.

Recently got a gym membership, strange folks! I like to show up the roid zombies with my full motion curls with the 55lb. bells. Not their cheater short stroked light weights. It's holarious.
Re: Crazy neck tat neighbor story [Re: CCBIRDDOGMAN] #7405831 01/16/19 01:45 AM
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
"Castrated." But I'm with ya. up

Re: Crazy neck tat neighbor story [Re: Creekrunner] #7405927 01/16/19 03:04 AM
C
Chopped54 Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
THF Trophy Hunter
C
Professional or prison done.....

What does that mean?

And, do they have a job?

Means I have friends that have both types, done while they were in prison and done in a shop.

Five of them are business owners, millionaires a couple in the double digit millionaire.
One owns a roofing company, does corporate jobs. Have done jobs as big as Ikea.
One owns gyms in LA, Atlanta, and Florida. He has a multimillion dollar house in the Hollywood hills a few doors down from Jennifer Aniston. Has three Ford GTs, two twin turbo, a Lambo, Bentley, and a few other cars all paid for.
One owns a tree service company and hot shot company. Partner with another of my friends in a high end NYC restaurant with a brownstone in Manhattan.
Two own Tattoo shops in Dallas. One has a custom Lambo Huracan, Lexus LCA other is into old cars. Steel bodied '32 coupe, front engine dragster, and a few other hot rods.

So yeah, they have jobs.

Re: Crazy neck tat neighbor story [Re: CCBIRDDOGMAN] #7405940 01/16/19 03:15 AM
B
BarneyWho Offline
Extreme Tracker
Extreme Tracker
B
Doesn't Judd have a neck tatoo?

Re: Crazy neck tat neighbor story [Re: BarneyWho] #7405946 01/16/19 03:22 AM
KRoyal Online Sleepy
Texoma Legend
Online Sleepy
Texoma Legend
Originally Posted by BarneyWho

No, but if I can find a picture of him he will when I get done with him lol.

[Linked Image]

Re: Crazy neck tat neighbor story [Re: KRoyal] #7405948 01/16/19 03:25 AM
Bee'z Online Happy
The Beedazzler
Online Happy
The Beedazzler
Originally Posted by KRoyal

Let's see if that hold true by this time next week first popcorn

[Linked Image]
Re: Crazy neck tat neighbor story [Re: Bee'z] #7405952 01/16/19 03:27 AM
KRoyal Online Sleepy
Texoma Legend
Online Sleepy
Texoma Legend
Originally Posted by 2Beez

English please

[Linked Image]

Re: Crazy neck tat neighbor story [Re: KRoyal] #7405958 01/16/19 03:33 AM
B
BarneyWho Offline
Extreme Tracker
Extreme Tracker
B
Originally Posted by 2Beez

English please

He and all his man crushes are going on a circlejerk goose hunt.

Re: Crazy neck tat neighbor story [Re: CCBIRDDOGMAN] #7405966 01/16/19 03:41 AM
Ramsey Online Content
Pepe' Le Pew
Online Content
Pepe' Le Pew
LMFAO

Big Beckett!!
Re: Crazy neck tat neighbor story [Re: CCBIRDDOGMAN] #7406007 01/16/19 04:46 AM
B
Bullfrog Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
B
“He and all his man crushes are going on a circlejerk goose hunt”

Jealous! Party of 1 your table is ready! Jealous? Party of 1? Where’d he go?

[Linked Image]
Originally Posted by machinist
Man if I knew what Oxner knows I could throw away what I know
Re: Crazy neck tat neighbor story [Re: CCBIRDDOGMAN] #7406085 01/16/19 01:08 PM
E
Eagle 1 Offline
Veteran Tracker
Veteran Tracker
E
You did good protecting a child; however, you mentioned your wife was there...? Had she taken the child in the house while or when the dad confronted you, the situation may have been a bit calmer. It would have taken away the opportunity for the child to be exposed to anger and or a possible volatile situation.

Just my .02 cents but glad you put a child first.

JMc

This message is brought to you by the Department of Redundancy Department...
Re: Crazy neck tat neighbor story [Re: Eagle 1] #7406095 01/16/19 01:29 PM
B
Bullfrog Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
B
Originally Posted by Eagle 1
You did good protecting a child; however, you mentioned your wife was there...? Had she taken the child in the house while or when the dad confronted you, the situation may have been a bit calmer. It would have taken away the opportunity for the child to be exposed to anger and or a possible volatile situation.

Just my .02 cents but glad you put a child first.

Disagree, respectfully. If you’re the Dad, there’s a huge difference in physically seeing your kid and them disappearing into someone’s house. I think that would definitely escalate that situation. All in all, based on what was presented to CC, he did an awesome job at ensuring everyone’s overall safety until LEO showed up. That sucks to be put into situations you don’t ask for like that. Good job Sir!

[Linked Image]
Originally Posted by machinist
Man if I knew what Oxner knows I could throw away what I know
Re: Crazy neck tat neighbor story [Re: CCBIRDDOGMAN] #7406111 01/16/19 01:46 PM
C
Choctaw Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
C
Well, the THFers Monday morning quarterbacked the heck out of this one. It is very easy to sit behind your keyboard and tell the OP what he should have done from the safety of your home or office. The fact is you people weren't there and have no idea how fluid and fast moving these situations are. Of course don't let lack of experience keep you from arguing your opinion. Also, just because some of you would shrink from helping the child in this situation certainly doesn't mean the OP did anything wrong.

Recap:

Child came to OP and needed help. OP protected the child until law enforcement could arrive and take over. No one was hurt.

Re: Crazy neck tat neighbor story [Re: Choctaw] #7406116 01/16/19 01:57 PM
P
pug Offline
Extreme Tracker
Extreme Tracker
P
Originally Posted by Choctaw
Recap:
Child came to OP and needed help. OP protected the child until law enforcement could arrive and take over. No one was hurt.

Both state and federal law mandate immediate reporting of suspected abuse. The OP did the right thing both legally and morally. Mandatory reporting applies to all individuals and is not limited to teachers or health care professionals. The law even extends to individuals whose personal communications may be otherwise privileged, such as attorneys, clergy members, and health care professionals. The fact the child asked for help was all he needed to know. From there it is up to LEO’s and/of CPS to sort it out. Hopefully the kiddo is OK and neck-tat gets a life.

"My grandfather told me that there are two kinds of people: those who work and those who take the credit. He also told me to try to be in the first group since there was much less competition."
Re: Crazy neck tat neighbor story [Re: CCBIRDDOGMAN] #7406506 01/16/19 08:51 PM
J
Judd Online Confused
#1 Creedmoor Fan
Online Confused
#1 Creedmoor Fan
J
My neck tat says "No Regrats"...you've probably seen pictures online. Don't hate smile

Re: Crazy neck tat neighbor story [Re: Judd] #7406517 01/16/19 09:03 PM
skinnerback Offline
THF Celebrity Chef
THF Celebrity Chef
My neck tat says “PIMP LIFE”.

Re: Crazy neck tat neighbor story [Re: Bullfrog] #7406551 01/16/19 09:41 PM
T
TXHOGSLAYER Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
T
Originally Posted by Bullfrog
“He and all his man crushes are going on a circlejerk goose hunt”

Jealous! Party of 1 your table is ready! Jealous? Party of 1? Where’d he go?

roflmao

LETS GO BRANDON
Re: Crazy neck tat neighbor story [Re: CCBIRDDOGMAN] #7406851 01/17/19 03:37 AM
7mag Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
There is a guy on the TBH that had a similar experience as yours OP.

[Linked Image]
"Laugh with many, but don't trust any"
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

© 2004-2024 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide