I was hoping for hogs and shorter distance to evaluate the SiOnyx day/night camera, but what I got was a coyote at distance. Might should have waited for the coyote to come in closer, but the wind wasn't favorable the coyote was stopped and so I took the shot presented. Double lung hit on the coyote with the first shot and then the finishing shot for quality assurance. As for the SiOnyx's capabilities, several things came to light (pun intended). A brownish coyote in a tannish field still blends in well with NV using in IR illuminator. That is one of the down sides to night vision in general, camo still works. Given that the SiOnyx is a 1x native magnification scope, seeing something like a camo'd coyote at 185 yards or more is going to be difficult under these conditions, and nearly impossible. So instead of demonstrating capabilities this time around, it looks like I did more to find limitations, but that is part of what testing is about. I think had that been a big dark hog, it probably would have shown up much better, still small due to distance, but visible. Maybe that will happen later...

Hogdalorian - Si vis pacem cum sus, para bellum.
My Videos https://www.youtube.com/user/HornHillRange