WORDS THAT ARE DIFFICULT FOR AN AVIATOR TO SAY WHEN DRUNK:
WORDS THAT ARE VERY DIFFICULT FOR AN AVIATOR TO SAY WHEN DRUNK:
3. Passive-aggressive disorder
WORDS THAT ARE DOWNRIGHT IMPOSSIBLE FOR AN AVIATOR TO SAY WHEN DRUNK:
1. No thanks, I'm married.
2. Nope, no more booze for me!
3. Sorry, but you're not really my type.
4. No thanks, I'm not hungry.
5. I'm not interested in fighting you.
6. Thank you, but I won't make any attempt to dance. I have no coordination and would hate to look like a real fool!
7. Oh no, I must be going home now
Last edited by mikei; 07/19/18 10:39 PM.