Jeez, I did all the above, some were good things, some were bad. To show you how old I am
we built "mini bikes" and rode them on LBJ @ Preston while 635 was being built. There was only a Sears where Valley View Mall is/was.
1. shot rats where the old EDS building was on Forest Lane
2. noodled catfish in the creek that still runs through the area
3. we fished the neighborhood pond for perch and bass, the occasional snapping turtle.
4. Shot fireworks in our back yards.
5. two below and tennis ball homerun derby's, I was Mickey Mantle, my neighbor was Roger Marris.
6. raced slot cars
7. swung on swing sets and flew off seeing who could go the furthest.
8. Went to eat at the 2nd Dickeys BBQ and sliced cheese off that 40# block of cheddar.
9. Shot birds in my backyard with my bb gun\, through my Sheridan 20 cal. pellet gun. I still have it.
and the list could go on and on with the injuries and delinquent stuff we did.