I need a couple weaver type mounts for our 4H groups pellet rifles. The ones I need to replace are in the picture. They are plastic and the corners are breaking off. This connects to the barrel and to the front sight.

Does anyone know where I can find these in metal?

Two corners are broken off on the one in the picture.