Forums46
Topics537,796
Posts9,729,255
Members87,042
Most Online25,604
Feb 12th, 2024
Print Thread
Page 8 of 15 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 14 15
Re: NEW ATN X-Sight 4K Pro - First look with James Munn [Re: MDMORROW] #7065801 02/04/18 11:49 PM
B
Brother in-law Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
B
Hard to break away from those UTG mounts

Re: NEW ATN X-Sight 4K Pro - First look with James Munn [Re: SachalATN] #7065803 02/04/18 11:51 PM
MDMORROW Offline
Veteran Tracker
Veteran Tracker
Originally Posted By: SachalATN
Originally Posted By: HookEmHogs
If it works well at launch, and they offer a trade-up program for x-sight owners, I’ll consider buying one. I really want a Pulsar Trail XP50 but can’t bring myself to spend that kind of money.

I bought Nike shoes last year and this year they came out with newer ones, do you guys think I can trade them in for newer ones? Sorry its off topic

Actually we offer a trade in program

[Linked Image]
Re: NEW ATN X-Sight 4K Pro - First look with James Munn [Re: TXGH] #7067385 02/06/18 01:57 AM
S
SachalATN Offline
Bird Dog
Bird Dog
S
Resellers can definitely choose to offer trade in program.

ATN Corporation, USA
The Future of Optics
www.atncorp.com

Please note: I do not read private messages here.
Re: NEW ATN X-Sight 4K Pro - First look with James Munn [Re: MDMORROW] #7067387 02/06/18 01:58 AM
S
SachalATN Offline
Bird Dog
Bird Dog
S
Originally Posted By: MDMORROW
Real question, can you fit the new thor or the new x sight into a one piece QD mount like a Larue or Bobro? Or do you have to use rings, etc?

We are working on that option.

ATN Corporation, USA
The Future of Optics
www.atncorp.com

Re: NEW ATN X-Sight 4K Pro - First look with James Munn [Re: Midwaytmm] #7067389 02/06/18 01:58 AM
S
SachalATN Offline
Bird Dog
Bird Dog
S
Originally Posted By: Midwaytmm
Damn. Y’all giving this poor guy hell

Not anything I can't handle 😁

ATN Corporation, USA
The Future of Optics
www.atncorp.com

Re: NEW ATN X-Sight 4K Pro - First look with James Munn [Re: MDMORROW] #7067406 02/06/18 02:07 AM
M
mikei Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
THF Trophy Hunter
M
Originally Posted By: SachalATN
Originally Posted By: HookEmHogs
If it works well at launch, and they offer a trade-up program for x-sight owners, I’ll consider buying one. I really want a Pulsar Trail XP50 but can’t bring myself to spend that kind of money.

I bought Nike shoes last year and this year they came out with newer ones, do you guys think I can trade them in for newer ones? Sorry its off topic

Actually we offer a trade in program

So, MDMORROW, tell me about your trade in program, please. I have a 3-14 HD II and would really like to go thermal, but can't afford the big bite without some help. What can you do for me? Feel free to PM me if you'd prefer not to discuss in the open forum. Thanks.

Re: NEW ATN X-Sight 4K Pro - First look with James Munn [Re: TXGH] #7068118 02/06/18 06:02 PM
MDMORROW Offline
Veteran Tracker
Veteran Tracker
Basically we evaluate your unit once we get it in hand on what the trade in value is. Like a car. Then we give you that amount of credit towards whatever new unit you decide on. It's pretty straight forward.

[Linked Image]
Re: NEW ATN X-Sight 4K Pro - First look with James Munn [Re: TXGH] #7068237 02/06/18 07:05 PM
M
Midwaytmm Offline
Tracker
Tracker
M
Is the credit towards the new unit at full msrp? I’m in the market for some new equip

Re: NEW ATN X-Sight 4K Pro - First look with James Munn [Re: TXGH] #7068504 02/06/18 10:19 PM
P
Payne Ranch Offline
Woodsman
Woodsman
P
I do not have a dog in this fight, just simply trying to get informed on a budget hog gun since they are worse than ever on my place.

I know many on here are not fans of ATN for probably good reason, but when searching reviews, most seem very positive. Has anybody on THF had positive experiences?

What does worry me more is a company rep on here doing everything he can to piss even more people off. Not a good way to earn customers since when you do search the internet, this thread will come up.

Re: NEW ATN X-Sight 4K Pro - First look with James Munn [Re: MDMORROW] #7068563 02/06/18 10:55 PM
M
mikei Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
THF Trophy Hunter
M
Basically we evaluate your unit once we get it in hand on what the trade in value is. Like a car. Then we give you that amount of credit towards whatever new unit you decide on. It's pretty straight forward.

OK, so I send my unit in to you, you do your evaluation, and suppose I don't like your trade-in offer? Do you just send the unit back to me and that's the end of it? Do I pay shipping both ways in case I don't wish to accept your trade-in offer?
Thanks.

Re: NEW ATN X-Sight 4K Pro - First look with James Munn [Re: Payne Ranch] #7068588 02/06/18 11:16 PM
M
mikei Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
THF Trophy Hunter
M
Originally Posted By: Payne Ranch
I do not have a dog in this fight, just simply trying to get informed on a budget hog gun since they are worse than ever on my place.

I know many on here are not fans of ATN for probably good reason, but when searching reviews, most seem very positive. Has anybody on THF had positive experiences?

What does worry me more is a company rep on here doing everything he can to piss even more people off. Not a good way to earn customers since when you do search the internet, this thread will come up.

Payne Ranch, I was one of the very first X-Sight customers; sorta on the leading, bleeding edge of the technology they brought to the market. It was not a finished product and suffered from a myriad of problems for quite some time. Dealing with the "company rep" you refer to was not a good experience. He was, and continues to be, rather caustic and "in your face;" almost like he learned his public relations behavior from Atilla the Hun. He has angered so many people over the years that I don't believe he will ever recover, certainly not in the eyes of the folks on this Forum. Gradually, and painfully, ATN has gotten most of the issues with the X-Sight resolved. My current 3-14 HD II works quite well. It's an excellent daytime scope, and with a powerful IR Illuminator, a satisfactory night vision scope.

Re: NEW ATN X-Sight 4K Pro - First look with James Munn [Re: Payne Ranch] #7068604 02/06/18 11:28 PM
V
VAFish Offline
Bird Dog
Bird Dog
V

I have 2 of the original X sights one 3x and one 5x, bought them when they first came out, my nephew after using them bought a 3x X sight II.

I'll be back down in Texas killing hogs with them in about 3 weeks.

First software was a bit glitch prone, later versions worked better. ATN just released it too soon and had poor customer service.

"If your plan is for one year, plant rice.
If your plan is for ten years, plant trees.
If your plan is for one hundred years, educate children."
-- Confucius
Re: NEW ATN X-Sight 4K Pro - First look with James Munn [Re: mikei] #7069827 02/07/18 10:16 PM
MDMORROW Offline
Veteran Tracker
Veteran Tracker
Originally Posted By: mikei

OK, so I send my unit in to you, you do your evaluation, and suppose I don't like your trade-in offer? Do you just send the unit back to me and that's the end of it? Do I pay shipping both ways in case I don't wish to accept your trade-in offer?
Thanks.

Yessir, you're responsible for getting the unit to us and and back. We can usually determine value prior to shipping though. It'll only change if it shows up in a condition that's unexpected.

[Linked Image]
Re: NEW ATN X-Sight 4K Pro - First look with James Munn [Re: MDMORROW] #7070440 02/08/18 12:41 PM
M
mikei Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
THF Trophy Hunter
M
Originally Posted By: mikei

Thanks.

Yessir, you're responsible for getting the unit to us and and back. We can usually determine value prior to shipping though. It'll only change if it shows up in a condition that's unexpected.

OK, thanks, MD. If the unit I send you is in "like new in box" condition, roughly what percentage of MSRP would you predict you would offer?

Last edited by mikei; 02/08/18 12:42 PM.
Re: NEW ATN X-Sight 4K Pro - First look with James Munn [Re: TXGH] #7070865 02/08/18 06:31 PM
MDMORROW Offline
Veteran Tracker
Veteran Tracker
Shoot me an email to discuss if you would. Also please send pictures of the unit. Bottom of my sig line. Thanks!

[Linked Image]
Re: NEW ATN X-Sight 4K Pro - First look with James Munn [Re: Payne Ranch] #7071194 02/08/18 10:54 PM
B
bigjoe8565 Online Content
THF Trophy Hunter
Online Content
THF Trophy Hunter
B

I have the Xsight ll that I purchased. It's worked well with no issues and I've used it successfully for day, as well as night hunts. I liked the idea of having a single scope I could use during the day and at night. It fits that bill very nicely with two limitations. That limitations are the scope doesn't seem to refresh as quickly as my Photon and the Photon has a better image at night. Hunting blinds/feeders are good with this scope, but hunting wheat fields where multiple shots presents the scope is lacking. When swinging on running hogs the scope isn't very useful. For a dedicated night scope on a budget the Photon is a better option, but the ATN beats the Photon during the day time. That's my .02 as a user.

Re: NEW ATN X-Sight 4K Pro - First look with James Munn [Re: bigjoe8565] #7071218 02/08/18 11:15 PM
M
mikei Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
THF Trophy Hunter
M
Originally Posted By: bigjoe8565

I have the Xsight ll that I purchased. It's worked well with no issues and I've used it successfully for day, as well as night hunts. I liked the idea of having a single scope I could use during the day and at night. It fits that bill very nicely with two limitations. That limitations are the scope doesn't seem to refresh as quickly as my Photon and the Photon has a better image at night. Hunting blinds/feeders are good with this scope, but hunting wheat fields where multiple shots presents the scope is lacking. When swinging on running hogs the scope isn't very useful. For a dedicated night scope on a budget the Photon is a better option, but the ATN beats the Photon during the day time. That's my .02 as a user.

BigJoe, what model Photon are you using?

Re: NEW ATN X-Sight 4K Pro - First look with James Munn [Re: TXGH] #7071401 02/09/18 01:14 AM
B
bigjoe8565 Online Content
THF Trophy Hunter
Online Content
THF Trophy Hunter
B
The 4.6XT model.

Re: NEW ATN X-Sight 4K Pro - First look with James Munn [Re: bigjoe8565] #7071877 02/09/18 02:45 PM
M
mikei Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
THF Trophy Hunter
M
Originally Posted By: bigjoe8565
The 4.6XT model.

Thanks, BigJoe!

Re: NEW ATN X-Sight 4K Pro - First look with James Munn [Re: MDMORROW] #7071935 02/09/18 03:16 PM
M
mikei Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
THF Trophy Hunter
M
Shoot me an email to discuss if you would. Also please send pictures of the unit. Bottom of my sig line. Thanks!

Pictures sent to your email as requested, MD. I also have the original box.

Re: NEW ATN X-Sight 4K Pro - First look with James Munn [Re: TXGH] #7078473 02/14/18 08:30 PM
B
Benzy2 Offline
Green Horn
Green Horn
B
ATN has done plenty wrong but the people posting in here against them are by far worse. This talk that ATN should be banned for not sending review units to members is a joke. Bashing others for not sending their own personal units for review though offering to let you use them is a joke. How about you send me your stuff so I can review it? Where does that logic work? You’re too lazy to make an effort to meet someone offering equipment use for free and it’s still not enough. You demand it be sent to you so you have nothing invested. What kind of entitled elitism is going on here? You don’t like ATN? No problem. Say your issues and move on. But this thread is full of trolls doing nothing but baiting and antagonizing a company for a product they’ve never used.

I don’t blame anyone who doesn’t want to buy ATN stuff due to any reasoning. Previous/current marketing, previous products, customer service, reps on forums, whatever. But state your opinion and move on. Don’t be the trash you think you are calling out. As a third party to all of this, the THF regulars in here look like the ones in the wrong looking for a fight. I don’t think ATN/Sachal is free from blame for their past and current actions but I address them with my money or lack there of. I’m sure I’ll hear how I’m a shill or I don’t know the history or whatever but it’s what I see from the outside looking in.

All I wanted was to see info on this sight, and see what issues it suffers from. Instead it’s 13 pages of people that appear butt hurt wanting to fight over anything and everything. Just a disappointment and waste of time.

Re: NEW ATN X-Sight 4K Pro - First look with James Munn [Re: Benzy2] #7078478 02/14/18 08:37 PM
CharlieCTx Offline
Extreme Tracker
Extreme Tracker
You're just a shill, don't know the history and other goings on...

Kel-Tec RFB + Griffin Sportsman Ultra Light 300 + Pulsar Apex XQ-50
M&P-10 + AAC Cyclone
Remy 700 + Leupold VX3 3.5x10x50 CDS
Re: NEW ATN X-Sight 4K Pro - First look with James Munn [Re: CharlieCTx] #7078611 02/14/18 10:07 PM
S
Sneaky Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
S
Originally Posted By: CharlieCTx
You're just a shill, don't know the history and other goings on...

Did you read that novel?

Re: NEW ATN X-Sight 4K Pro - First look with James Munn [Re: Benzy2] #7078624 02/14/18 10:16 PM
S
SapperTitan Offline
Taking Requests
Taking Requests
S
Originally Posted By: Benzy2
ATN has done plenty wrong but the people posting in here against them are by far worse. This talk that ATN should be banned for not sending review units to members is a joke. Bashing others for not sending their own personal units for review though offering to let you use them is a joke. How about you send me your stuff so I can review it? Where does that logic work? You’re too lazy to make an effort to meet someone offering equipment use for free and it’s still not enough. You demand it be sent to you so you have nothing invested. What kind of entitled elitism is going on here? You don’t like ATN? No problem. Say your issues and move on. But this thread is full of trolls doing nothing but baiting and antagonizing a company for a product they’ve never used.

I don’t blame anyone who doesn’t want to buy ATN stuff due to any reasoning. Previous/current marketing, previous products, customer service, reps on forums, whatever. But state your opinion and move on. Don’t be the trash you think you are calling out. As a third party to all of this, the THF regulars in here look like the ones in the wrong looking for a fight. I don’t think ATN/Sachal is free from blame for their past and current actions but I address them with my money or lack there of. I’m sure I’ll hear how I’m a shill or I don’t know the history or whatever but it’s what I see from the outside looking in.

All I wanted was to see info on this sight, and see what issues it suffers from. Instead it’s 13 pages of people that appear butt hurt wanting to fight over anything and everything. Just a disappointment and waste of time.
Well articulated

Re: NEW ATN X-Sight 4K Pro - First look with James Munn [Re: SapperTitan] #7078653 02/14/18 10:34 PM
P
Pig_Popper Online Content
Extreme Tracker
Online Content
Extreme Tracker
P
Originally Posted By: SapperTitan
Originally Posted By: Benzy2

Well articulated

Well it should be , it took him two years to write it (date of his last post) eek2

This space is For Sale - inquire within ...
Page 8 of 15 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 14 15
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

© 2004-2024 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide