Forums46
Topics537,029
Posts9,719,585
Members86,989
Most Online25,604
Feb 12th, 2024
Print Thread
Page 6 of 15 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 14 15
Re: NEW ATN X-Sight 4K Pro - First look with James Munn [Re: TXGH] #7060751 01/31/18 11:15 PM
CharlieCTx Offline
Extreme Tracker
Extreme Tracker
Originally Posted By: jtprocaddie
No sir.. I have never been banned.

2Beez is correct, you were on the Wall of Shame for a 2 week ban last year, copyright violation. Seems like it was Sept/Oct, don't remember the exact month.

Kel-Tec RFB + Griffin Sportsman Ultra Light 300 + Pulsar Apex XQ-50
M&P-10 + AAC Cyclone
Remy 700 + Leupold VX3 3.5x10x50 CDS
Re: NEW ATN X-Sight 4K Pro - First look with James Munn [Re: SapperTitan] #7060795 01/31/18 11:39 PM
S
SachalATN Offline
Bird Dog
Bird Dog
S
Originally Posted By: SapperTitan
Originally Posted By: Pig_Popper
Why does the damn thing still blink in night vision mode???

That was supposed to be fixed two Xsights ago!

It’s not just annoying but also distracting to making a precise launch of a projectile.

On this certain instance that is only seen in the playback and not on the scope itself while viewing through it. This is why they have not released it yet as the firmware is not ready for the new additions.. They want it to be perfect before release.. This is also why, this time, certain people will get an advanced version for actual field testing before a mass release.
certain people meaning those cherry picked by ATN to write a review they approve of

you could be a competitor's shill, who is to know for sure?

ATN Corporation, USA
The Future of Optics
www.atncorp.com

Please note: I do not read private messages here.
Re: NEW ATN X-Sight 4K Pro - First look with James Munn [Re: TXGH] #7060797 01/31/18 11:40 PM
H
HookEmHogs Offline
Light Foot
Light Foot
H
If it works well at launch, and they offer a trade-up program for x-sight owners, I’ll consider buying one. I really want a Pulsar Trail XP50 but can’t bring myself to spend that kind of money.

Re: NEW ATN X-Sight 4K Pro - First look with James Munn [Re: HookEmHogs] #7060801 01/31/18 11:42 PM
S
SachalATN Offline
Bird Dog
Bird Dog
S
Originally Posted By: HookEmHogs
If it works well at launch, and they offer a trade-up program for x-sight owners, I’ll consider buying one. I really want a Pulsar Trail XP50 but can’t bring myself to spend that kind of money.

I bought Nike shoes last year and this year they came out with newer ones, do you guys think I can trade them in for newer ones? Sorry its off topic

ATN Corporation, USA
The Future of Optics
www.atncorp.com

Re: NEW ATN X-Sight 4K Pro - First look with James Munn [Re: SachalATN] #7060806 01/31/18 11:44 PM
S
SapperTitan Offline
Taking Requests
Taking Requests
S
Originally Posted By: SachalATN

I bought Nike shoes last year and this year they came out with newer ones, do you guys think I can trade them in for newer ones? Sorry its off topic
prob not but those Nike’s prob also weren’t defective pieces of chit.

Re: NEW ATN X-Sight 4K Pro - First look with James Munn [Re: SapperTitan] #7060829 01/31/18 11:56 PM
S
SachalATN Offline
Bird Dog
Bird Dog
S

you'd be surprised. The straps kept coming loose laugh

ATN Corporation, USA
The Future of Optics
www.atncorp.com

Re: NEW ATN X-Sight 4K Pro - First look with James Munn [Re: SachalATN] #7060835 02/01/18 12:02 AM
K
KK30RAR Offline
Tracker
Tracker
K

you'd be surprised. The straps kept coming loose laugh
What a real piece of work atn must be real proud to have you as a employee. hammer

Pulsar xq50 trail
Pulsar xq30f Helion
Re: NEW ATN X-Sight 4K Pro - First look with James Munn [Re: TXGH] #7060876 02/01/18 12:31 AM
S
SachalATN Offline
Bird Dog
Bird Dog
S
What a real piece of work atn must be real proud to have you as a employee. hammer [/quote]

So no on the shoe upgrades? I know it was off topic.

Last edited by SachalATN; 02/01/18 12:36 AM.

ATN Corporation, USA
The Future of Optics
www.atncorp.com

Re: NEW ATN X-Sight 4K Pro - First look with James Munn [Re: TXGH] #7060892 02/01/18 12:41 AM
H
HookEmHogs Offline
Light Foot
Light Foot
H
I would have been fine with: "We appreciate your interest in our product. At this time, we have chosen to not offer a trade-in program. Thank you for your input."

Re: NEW ATN X-Sight 4K Pro - First look with James Munn [Re: TXGH] #7060905 02/01/18 12:51 AM
S
SachalATN Offline
Bird Dog
Bird Dog
S
You have to understand, though I work for ATN, I have my own opinions.

Just because I work for the manufacturer, doesn't mean I have to smell your **** and like it.

Your suggested approach has been tried in the past and these shills still find other excuses to bash ATN.

If ATN was doing such a bad job at customer service and with their products, we wouldn't have seen the success we saw last year with our customers. Our real customers love our products, appreciate all that the company does for them and work with us on making our product better.

ATN listens to it's customers and that is why we took all their feedback and came out with the NEW XSIGHTS 4K.

Last edited by SachalATN; 02/01/18 12:53 AM.

ATN Corporation, USA
The Future of Optics
www.atncorp.com

Re: NEW ATN X-Sight 4K Pro - First look with James Munn [Re: TXGH] #7060908 02/01/18 12:54 AM
S
SachalATN Offline
Bird Dog
Bird Dog
S
Now the shills are doing everything in their power to help their interested parties bcz there is no way else they can compete with ATN.

ATN Corporation, USA
The Future of Optics
www.atncorp.com

Re: NEW ATN X-Sight 4K Pro - First look with James Munn [Re: TXGH] #7060928 02/01/18 01:14 AM
P
Pig_Popper Online Content
Extreme Tracker
Online Content
Extreme Tracker
P
confused2

Let’s talk about the ballistic calculator onboard the scope

What caliber is the actor shooting and what size is the target?

What bullet weight is being shot (drag function and ballistic coefficient) at what muzzle velocity?

What is the scope sight height?

Range to target is 187 yards

Realitive humidity is 75% and wind speed is 2.3 mph from 5 o’clock position

the scope adjusted THE POINT OF IMPACT UP 8.2” and RIGHT 4.1”

This would seem to adjust POINT OF AIM down and left...

Analysis:

I’m no ballistic genius BUT I do my shooting in the field and not in a lab so.....

The gun is zeroed at 187 yards , how is a 2.3 mph wind going to result in a 8.2” shift in elevation !?!?!?

Even the 4.1” windage is somewhat suspect but let’s assume it’s a light bullet

The point of impact scale doesn’t seem to correlate to the values either

What would be the point of impact correction of a 15 mph 5 o’clock wind? 50 inches at 187 yards ?

confused2

Last edited by Pig_Popper; 02/01/18 01:44 AM.

This space is For Sale - inquire within ...
Re: NEW ATN X-Sight 4K Pro - First look with James Munn [Re: TXGH] #7060942 02/01/18 01:20 AM
K
KK30RAR Offline
Tracker
Tracker
K
I believe know one has tested these products all anyone has seen are prototypes they don’t know crap except what here told on videos. They know no real answers except its a game changer

Pulsar xq50 trail
Pulsar xq30f Helion
Re: NEW ATN X-Sight 4K Pro - First look with James Munn [Re: KK30RAR] #7060956 02/01/18 01:30 AM
S
SachalATN Offline
Bird Dog
Bird Dog
S
Originally Posted By: KK30RAR
I believe know one has tested these products all anyone has seen are prototypes they don’t know crap except what here told on videos. They know no real answers except its a game changer

How do you know? Are you part of our T&E team?
If we weren't so sure, we wouldn't have increased the recoil rating on these scopes to 416 Barrett. It wasn't bcz it sounded good, it's because the scopes have been tested on them.

Over 3000 rounds have been shot om these scopes.

ATN Corporation, USA
The Future of Optics
www.atncorp.com

Re: NEW ATN X-Sight 4K Pro - First look with James Munn [Re: TXGH] #7060958 02/01/18 01:32 AM
syncerus Offline
Extreme Tracker
Extreme Tracker
Never wrestle with a pig. You get covered in mud and the pig enjoys it.

NRA Patriot Benefactor & DSC Lifer
Re: NEW ATN X-Sight 4K Pro - First look with James Munn [Re: syncerus] #7060963 02/01/18 01:33 AM
S
SachalATN Offline
Bird Dog
Bird Dog
S
Originally Posted By: syncerus
Never wrestle with a pig. You get covered in mud and the pig enjoys it.

#shill

ATN Corporation, USA
The Future of Optics
www.atncorp.com

Re: NEW ATN X-Sight 4K Pro - First look with James Munn [Re: SachalATN] #7060971 02/01/18 01:41 AM
J.G. Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
Your suggested approach has been tried in the past and these shills still find other excuses to bash ATN.

If ATN was doing such a bad job at customer service and with their products, we wouldn't have seen the success we saw last year with our customers. Our real customers love our products, appreciate all that the company does for them and work with us on making our product better.

Last April I spent $2800 on a rifle optic I had never had in my hands or looked through. Why? Because it is a Night Force ATACR. The company, and the scope has built a reputation. Amd that reputatiom was good enough for me to spend that kind of money on an optic I had never tested.

ATN is building a reputation of building a bad product, and having poor customer service. In this information age, a company will never survive on a bad reputation. Even U.S. Optics used to make good scopes. Well QC has gone down hill, people are trying to unload them, and they are looking like they are in financial trouble. QC went down hill, reputation went bad, no too hard to see where this is going. ATN will do the same thing if it doesn't turn things around.

[Linked Image]
800 Yard Steel Range
Precision Rifle Instruction
Memberships and Classes Available
Re: NEW ATN X-Sight 4K Pro - First look with James Munn [Re: TXGH] #7060973 02/01/18 01:42 AM
V
VAFish Offline
Bird Dog
Bird Dog
V
Calling people names on a forum as the official spokesman of a company is not very professional.

My offer for an impartial test, by a current owner of two of the original ATN X-Sights still stands.

I'm happy to give you a credit card number if I don't return the scope in a timely fashion you can bill me for the full retail cost. I have a Savage 110 in .308 with 30mm scope mounts on it ready for the new 4K X-Sight.

I don't have anything on the web to show you for reviews, but I'm a test and evaluation engineer for a major department of defense contractor. I have a Masters Degree in Systems Engineering. I'll be in Texas the first week in March at my cousins for a hog hunt. I'll be hunting with my X-Sights regardless.

Last edited by VAFish; 02/01/18 01:45 AM.

"If your plan is for one year, plant rice.
If your plan is for ten years, plant trees.
If your plan is for one hundred years, educate children."
-- Confucius
Re: NEW ATN X-Sight 4K Pro - First look with James Munn [Re: TXGH] #7061027 02/01/18 02:17 AM
Bee'z Online Happy
The Beedazzler
Online Happy
The Beedazzler
I have an x sight II as well and this chit is why it will get traded in for a pulsar as soon as the suppressor is out of jail. They give you numerous opportunity's to make this good and have a member review it and post are real review but we are shills. F off

[Linked Image]
Re: NEW ATN X-Sight 4K Pro - First look with James Munn [Re: SachalATN] #7061043 02/01/18 02:24 AM
C
Cleric Offline
Extreme Tracker
Extreme Tracker
C
You have to understand, though I work for ATN, I have my own opinions.

Just because I work for the manufacturer, doesn't mean I have to smell your **** and like it.

ATN listens to it's customers and that is why we took all their feedback and came out with the NEW XSIGHTS 4K.

Any idea when you are going to listen to the customers on this board and have a sense of decency?

Re: NEW ATN X-Sight 4K Pro - First look with James Munn [Re: SachalATN] #7061059 02/01/18 02:35 AM
T
TFF Caribou Offline
Extreme Tracker
Extreme Tracker
T
Originally Posted By: Pig_Popper
Why does the damn thing still blink in night vision mode???

That was supposed to be fixed two Xsights ago!

It’s not just annoying but also distracting to making a precise launch of a projectile.

On this certain instance that is only seen in the playback and not on the scope itself while viewing through it. This is why they have not released it yet as the firmware is not ready for the new additions.. They want it to be perfect before release.. This is also why, this time, certain people will get an advanced version for actual field testing before a mass release.
certain people meaning those cherry picked by ATN to write a review they approve of

you could be a competitor's shill, who is to know for sure?

How do we know that you don’t actually work for pulsar, and you are just here to make ATN look bad? You’re doing a fine job of that by the way...

The very atmosphere of firearms anywhere and everywhere restrains evil interference. -George Washington
Re: NEW ATN X-Sight 4K Pro - First look with James Munn [Re: TXGH] #7061061 02/01/18 02:36 AM
S
SapperTitan Offline
Taking Requests
Taking Requests
S
I just hope this thread is the first to pop up when people google the following. Cheap NV, beginners NV, ATN, poor customer service roflmao

Re: NEW ATN X-Sight 4K Pro - First look with James Munn [Re: TFF Caribou] #7061066 02/01/18 02:42 AM
Bee'z Online Happy
The Beedazzler
Online Happy
The Beedazzler
Originally Posted By: Tff caribou
How do we know that you don’t actually work for pulsar, and you are just here to make ATN look bad? You’re doing a fine job of that by the way...

Excellent point...

[Linked Image]
Re: NEW ATN X-Sight 4K Pro - First look with James Munn [Re: TXGH] #7061075 02/01/18 02:47 AM
R
RiverRider Online Confused
THF Trophy Hunter
Online Confused
THF Trophy Hunter
R
I've seen other manufacturer reps take a lot of unjustified crap in internet forums while attempting to announce a product launch, and they kept their composure and poise. Like pros, ya know?

The criticism leveled at ATN is very justified based on history which can be found right here in this very forum, and this manufacturer's rep is in here being anything but professional.
loser8

Why should I expect the service after the sale to be any better??

[Linked Image]

"Arguing with you always makes me thirsty."

-Augustus McRae
Re: NEW ATN X-Sight 4K Pro - First look with James Munn [Re: TXGH] #7061078 02/01/18 02:50 AM
M
Midwaytmm Offline
Tracker
Tracker
M
This escalated quickly. Can somebody tell me who sachal is? Seems like there’s some history here. I’m relatively new, so please excuse my ignorance

Page 6 of 15 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 14 15
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

© 2004-2024 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide