Page 1 of 15 1 2 3 14 15
NEW ATN X-Sight 4K Pro - First look with James Munn #7055859 01/28/18 04:10 PM
T
TXGH Offline OP
Pro Tracker
OP Offline
Pro Tracker
T
Shot Show 2018 was awesome! So many great products and so little time!

I will have a full episode posted soon of the whole event.. But first here is a first hand look at the new products from ATN....

Below are some actual stats as well!

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Joseph Trousdale
Host Texas Game Hunters TV
TXGameHunters.com

www.TXgamehunters.com
Re: NEW ATN X-Sight 4K Pro - First look with James Munn [Re: TXGH] #7055977 01/28/18 06:35 PM
S
SapperTitan Offline
Taking Requests
Taking Requests
S
So they are trying to copy the look of the sightmark photon? Well if you can’t compete copy the competition.

Re: NEW ATN X-Sight 4K Pro - First look with James Munn [Re: SapperTitan] #7055980 01/28/18 06:37 PM
T
TXGH Offline OP
Pro Tracker
OP Offline
Pro Tracker
T
Originally Posted By: SapperTitan
So they are trying to copy the look of the sightmark photon? Well if you can’t compete copy the competition.

Not at all they went with the look and feel of a glass scope for a better eye relief.. Photon has nothing on the technology in this scope.

Joseph Trousdale
TXGameHunters.com

www.TXgamehunters.com
Re: NEW ATN X-Sight 4K Pro - First look with James Munn [Re: TXGH] #7056010 01/28/18 06:56 PM
K
KK30RAR Offline
Tracker
Tracker
K
Originally Posted By: jtprocaddie

Not at all they went with the look and feel of a glass scope for a better eye relief.. Photon has nothing on the technology in this scope.
. Ya but does this thing even work as described or they throwing it at the wall and hope it sticks

Pulsar xq50 trail
Pulsar xq30f Helion
Re: NEW ATN X-Sight 4K Pro - First look with James Munn [Re: KK30RAR] #7056113 01/28/18 09:10 PM
T
TXGH Offline OP
Pro Tracker
OP Offline
Pro Tracker
T
Originally Posted By: KK30RAR
. Ya but does this thing even work as described or they throwing it at the wall and hope it sticks [/quote]

You will have to see for yourself... James Munn himself stated ATN has made some mistakes in the past.. They have listened to their customers and made adjustments and made this model based on user feedback. This is a scope that is going to take the market by storm.

Joseph Trousdale
TXGameHunters.com

www.TXgamehunters.com
Re: NEW ATN X-Sight 4K Pro - First look with James Munn [Re: TXGH] #7056117 01/28/18 09:14 PM
K
KK30RAR Offline
Tracker
Tracker
K
. Ya but does this thing even work as described or they throwing it at the wall and hope it sticks

You will have to see for yourself... James Munn himself stated ATN has made some mistakes in the past.. They have listened to their customers and made adjustments and made this model based on user feedback. This is a scope that is going to take the market by storm. [/quote] I’ll pass no thanks bolt

Pulsar xq50 trail
Pulsar xq30f Helion
Re: NEW ATN X-Sight 4K Pro - First look with James Munn [Re: KK30RAR] #7056119 01/28/18 09:17 PM
T
TXGH Offline OP
Pro Tracker
OP Offline
Pro Tracker
T
I’ll pass no thanks bolt

hammer bang

Joseph Trousdale
TXGameHunters.com

www.TXgamehunters.com
Re: NEW ATN X-Sight 4K Pro - First look with James Munn [Re: TXGH] #7056128 01/28/18 09:31 PM
syncerus Offline
Extreme Tracker
Extreme Tracker
The real problem is that ATN has consumed all of the available good will they could expect from their customer base. From this point forward, it's pretty much a case of "Show me the money!" Now they have to prove to the public that they are serious about product quality and customer service.

NRA Patriot Benefactor & DSC Lifer
Re: NEW ATN X-Sight 4K Pro - First look with James Munn [Re: syncerus] #7056196 01/28/18 10:44 PM
D
der Teufel Offline
Veteran Tracker
Veteran Tracker
D
Originally Posted By: syncerus
The real problem is that ATN has consumed all of the available good will they could expect from their customer base. From this point forward, it's pretty much a case of "Show me the money!" Now they have to prove to the public that they are serious about product quality and customer service.

I think this pretty well describes the situation.
We'll see what happens next. It will undoubtedly be interesting to watch.

popcorn

I have two unwritten rules:
Re: NEW ATN X-Sight 4K Pro - First look with James Munn [Re: TXGH] #7056199 01/28/18 10:45 PM
M
Midwaytmm Offline
Tracker
Tracker
M
If ATN was smart they’re build a functional TWS, that they’re prepared to stand behind, on the OFF chance something goes wrong. If they’d do that, the rest would take care of itself . No amount of WiFi enabled, triple redundant core, heat seeking missle capable, magic leprechaun included , marketing schemes will get them out of the hole they’ve dug for themselves. They obviously make money, because they’re still in business. But if they want to be taken seriously, they need to act accordingly. Took a new guy out last night, he asked why we had everything exact a THOR . He was thinking about buying one. I told him MY PERSONAL EXPERIENCE. I’m pretty sure some vendor will get a call this week, from him, to order a pulsar.... at this point, they seem to be selling to folks only interested in lowest price...... all opinions above are just that. Take it for what it’s worth

Re: NEW ATN X-Sight 4K Pro - First look with James Munn [Re: TXGH] #7056223 01/28/18 11:07 PM
E
Eyesofahunter Offline
Tracker
Tracker
E
The problem with ATN is the design and build the x sight in a lab and never take it into the field to expose issues before releasing to public. I was an early user of the original X and was part of a beta test team for ATN. Time after time they did not listen to our feedback and just pushed the next release. If they would just focus on a scope that had record capabilities and not all the looky here garbage they would be miles ahead. I still use my X but it is not a plug and play device and I have used the latest version too and feel the same way.

Re: NEW ATN X-Sight 4K Pro - First look with James Munn [Re: TXGH] #7056226 01/28/18 11:08 PM
C
Cleric Offline
Extreme Tracker
Extreme Tracker
C
I think the scope is interesting for day use. I could say getting one for a new hunter to record first shots and as a teaching tool

But with atn I don’t trust them. The “mistakes” involving screwing customers and lying to them and offering nothing in return.

Re: NEW ATN X-Sight 4K Pro - First look with James Munn [Re: Midwaytmm] #7056228 01/28/18 11:09 PM
S
SapperTitan Offline
Taking Requests
Taking Requests
S
Originally Posted By: Midwaytmm
If ATN was smart they’re build a functional TWS, that they’re prepared to stand behind, on the OFF chance something goes wrong. If they’d do that, the rest would take care of itself . No amount of WiFi enabled, triple redundant core, heat seeking missle capable, magic leprechaun included , marketing schemes will get them out of the hole they’ve dug for themselves. They obviously make money, because they’re still in business. But if they want to be taken seriously, they need to act accordingly. Took a new guy out last night, he asked why we had everything exact a THOR . He was thinking about buying one. I told him MY PERSONAL EXPERIENCE. I’m pretty sure some vendor will get a call this week, from him, to order a pulsar.... at this point, they seem to be selling to folks only interested in lowest price...... all opinions above are just that. Take it for what it’s worth
anytime I see someone ask first r a budget thermal or NV recommendation it ATN lol. They are bottom feeders.

Re: NEW ATN X-Sight 4K Pro - First look with James Munn [Re: TXGH] #7056232 01/28/18 11:10 PM
C
Cleric Offline
Extreme Tracker
Extreme Tracker
C
Not at all they went with the look and feel of a glass scope for a better eye relief.. Photon has nothing on the technology in this scope. Ya but does this thing even work as described or they throwing it at the wall and hope it sticks

You will have to see for yourself... James Munn himself stated ATN has made some mistakes in the past.. They have listened to their customers and made adjustments and made this model based on user feedback. This is a scope that is going to take the market by storm.

You are compensated by them to say that...

Last edited by Cleric; 01/28/18 11:18 PM.
Re: NEW ATN X-Sight 4K Pro - First look with James Munn [Re: TXGH] #7056233 01/28/18 11:11 PM
P
Pig_Popper Online Content
Extreme Tracker
Online Content
Extreme Tracker
P
That last setup makes the FN Scar look small.....

This space is For Sale - inquire within ...
Re: NEW ATN X-Sight 4K Pro - First look with James Munn [Re: Pig_Popper] #7056238 01/28/18 11:14 PM
S
SapperTitan Offline
Taking Requests
Taking Requests
S
Originally Posted By: Pig_Popper
what you don’t want your optic to be as long as your weapon? Lmao. What a joke of a product.

Re: NEW ATN X-Sight 4K Pro - First look with James Munn [Re: SapperTitan] #7056252 01/28/18 11:22 PM
P
Pig_Popper Online Content
Extreme Tracker
Online Content
Extreme Tracker
P
Originally Posted By: Pig_Popper
what you don’t want your optic to be as long as your weapon? Lmao. What a joke of a product.

I just can’t imagine trying to hunt from a blind with that setup, I’ll need to install full size windows

This space is For Sale - inquire within ...
Re: NEW ATN X-Sight 4K Pro - First look with James Munn [Re: Midwaytmm] #7056263 01/28/18 11:28 PM
C
Cleric Offline
Extreme Tracker
Extreme Tracker
C
Originally Posted By: Midwaytmm

800 for this and a sig thermal is 1100...

Re: NEW ATN X-Sight 4K Pro - First look with James Munn [Re: TXGH] #7056277 01/28/18 11:40 PM
S
SapperTitan Offline
Taking Requests
Taking Requests
S
In a couple more years ATN will have caught up with technology from a few yrs ago lmao

Re: NEW ATN X-Sight 4K Pro - First look with James Munn [Re: Cleric] #7056311 01/29/18 12:09 AM
T
TXGH Offline OP
Pro Tracker
OP Offline
Pro Tracker
T
Originally Posted By: Cleric

I am a Pro Staff member yes, however I am not paid. I also do not promote products I do not believe in.

Joseph Trousdale
TXGameHunters.com

www.TXgamehunters.com
Re: NEW ATN X-Sight 4K Pro - First look with James Munn [Re: SapperTitan] #7056312 01/29/18 12:12 AM
T
TXGH Offline OP
Pro Tracker
OP Offline
Pro Tracker
T
In a couple more years ATN will have caught up with technology from a few yrs ago lmao

Designed it like a glass scope this time for better aesthetics and more versatility with mounting and a better eye relief... the technology and clarity blows away any other digital scope out of the water. I would put it up to any digital scope with money down to bet.

Last edited by jtprocaddie; 01/29/18 12:16 AM.

Joseph Trousdale
TXGameHunters.com

www.TXgamehunters.com
Re: NEW ATN X-Sight 4K Pro - First look with James Munn [Re: Pig_Popper] #7056313 01/29/18 12:16 AM
T
TXGH Offline OP
Pro Tracker
OP Offline
Pro Tracker
T
When you add the laser range finder to the front, yes it can be a little long. But that is a removable aspect.. But I would say turning your scope itself into a laser range finder is worth the look of a long range scope haha. Same goes for the rubber eye piece that really is only needed to reduce back light for night vision.

3 Inch display makes a world of difference.

But then again the people will always find something to bitch about hahahaha

This blows away all other digital night vision scopes in it's class and all you can do it say is its long lol

Last edited by jtprocaddie; 01/29/18 12:17 AM.

Joseph Trousdale
TXGameHunters.com

www.TXgamehunters.com
Re: NEW ATN X-Sight 4K Pro - First look with James Munn [Re: TXGH] #7056337 01/29/18 12:35 AM
C
Cleric Offline
Extreme Tracker
Extreme Tracker
C
Originally Posted By: Cleric

I am a Pro Staff member yes, however I am not paid. I also do not promote products I do not believe in.

Of course not wink

When you add the laser range finder to the front, yes it can be a little long. But that is a removable aspect.. But I would say turning your scope itself into a laser range finder is worth the look of a long range scope haha. Same goes for the rubber eye piece that really is only needed to reduce back light for night vision.

3 Inch display makes a world of difference.

But then again the people will always find something to bitch about hahahaha

This blows away all other digital night vision scopes in it's class and all you can do it say is its long lol

I’ll add some more...prolly doesn’t work as advertise, will require multiple firmwares to reach advertised features and will be ready “soon”

Until it’s actually in someone’s hands that is really neutral I will not even entertain it

Re: NEW ATN X-Sight 4K Pro - First look with James Munn [Re: TXGH] #7056381 01/29/18 01:05 AM
S
Sneaky Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
S
Why would we take your word for it, JT? Who are you?

Re: NEW ATN X-Sight 4K Pro - First look with James Munn [Re: Sneaky] #7056390 01/29/18 01:16 AM
S
SapperTitan Offline
Taking Requests
Taking Requests
S
Originally Posted By: Sneaky
Why would we take your word for it, JT? Who are you?
the guy who shoots antlerleas bucks in the late season lol.

Page 1 of 15 1 2 3 14 15
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

© 2004-2024 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide