I have a number pistols and rifles that I have replaced or have other things I use more. I'm mainly looking for trades for military firearms, US fighting knives, Japanese swords, Randall knives, Ruana knives, etc. A more detailed trade list is found below.
1) Full size IMI Baby Eagle (all steel) in 9mm. Like new w/ case and 1 mag. $550
2) Ruger Mini 14 target rifle - 223. This has the Hogue black synthetic stock. Excellent condition with 1 20 round factory mag. $650
3) Springfield RO Full-size - 45 ACP. Purchased new and maybe put 50 rounds through it total. 11 magazines in total (mixed factory and after market), case and accessories they come with new, Hogue grips (missing original grips). $750
4) Springfield RO compact - 45 ACP. Purchased new and maybe put 50 rounds through it total. Comes with case & all accessories from new purchase, grip extenders adapter to use full size 1911 mags, WRB holster, 12 total magazines (Kimber, springfield, nighthawk custom, S&W, 1 after market, ACT-Mag, half are SS). $750
5) H&K HK940 - 30-06. This is the least common of the HK sporter rifles in 30-06. 1 mag. Has some wear, but still a nice rifle. Factory muzzle break that came on the deluxe models. Extra spacers on the butt of the stock. $1500
6) Steyr GB - 9mm. These were made for a short time in the early 1980s when Steyr was bidding for military contracts. Production stopped after Steyr was beat out for the contract. From what I understand, these are popular with Israeli special forces/anti-terrorist units. http://www.forgottenweapons.com/steyr-gb/
- excellent condition with 1 mag. $800
7) Leupold Vari-x III 3.5-10x50 EFR with tactical turrets. It does have some scratches and ring marks. Scope works just fine and is covered by Leupold's lifetime warranty. $450
I'm mainly looking for trades. Since photobucket quit hosting free photos, I'm not sure how to upload pictures any longer so please PM me with a number or email to send pictures to. I can meet anywhere between Cabelas in Allen to Cabelas in FTW. You must be legally able to own and purchase a firearm.
Specific trades: Gerber Mk2 knives (only grey, orange, yellow and gold handles), Randall knives (models 1, 2, 14, 15, 16), Ruana knives, Japanese Swords (WW2 or earlier), 1903A3 rifles, M1 Garands, M1 Carbines, Lugers, Japanese sniper rifles, Japanese paratrooper rifles, WW2 Japanese pistols (Type 94 Nambu, Type 14 nambu, Type 26 revolver), Colt military pistols (1917, 1909, SAA, etc), M3 fighting knives, M4 bayonets, M1 garand bayonets, Japanese bayonets, German bayonets, etc.