I recently purchased two of these to try out. For the past 5 years its been the use of Primos 35,45 and 60s.
First off these have now been in use for approx. 2 months and each has taken about 10k pics or more.
Programming menu was very easy to use with quite a few options
1) pic resolution 4,8, 12 & 18 mega pixel
2) multi shot & Time lapse
3) capture delay time between shots, I believe as low as 1 sec.
4) HD video in 2 resolutions and length of record time up to 2 min. But plan on having a large SD card up to 32gb I am using 16gb
5) When the camera is in a shaded location it takes its best pics IMO. It also records temp more accurately. In the full sun my pics are bright and forget the temp setting its way off. Some pics showing 118 degrees
6) Motion testing and range is very good
7) Night images are very good
8) I have 1 unit on a 12 volt battery pack and 1 with just the 6AA inside.
Replace the batteries yesterday with camera showing 15% life still and about 2 months in and no less than 10K pics taken day and night
9) the 1.5" LCD screen is worthless for looking at pics for aged eyes but programming unit its fine
Purchased @ Academy 159.95 + tax and I plan on buying atleast 4 more to replacing aging and breaking Primos units. the front fresnels for motion detection are drying and cracking
Website pic I used below cropped for size