1. Battery box - I got this one it was cheap, but works. I had a hard time finding one that had a cover for the batteries. To each is own. With this one its wired in series. You will need to convert it to parallel for it to work properly. I don't know if the photon can handle the extra volts. If it could, it would also cut the battery life run time in half. Battery Box
2. Picatinny/weaver rail adapter - The side photon has a weaver mount. You will need to grind this adapter on one side to clear the side of the photon mount. Weaver rail adpater
3. Dowel rod - Don't remember which size, had it at the house. Lowes/Home depot, etc has it. Take a AA battery with you. It will be a little bit smaller.
4. short/small screws. Had laying around. Size needs to basically mirror what the button on the top of a AA battery looks like.
5. heat shrink tubing - Big enough to go around the dowel rod and wire. and smaller if you want to cover the paracord ends.
6. short chunk of wire. Doesn't need to be be very big diameter. I went small as I has around the house. So the hole through the cap was small. need to be able to identify the + from the - so you put the dowels in the right slot.
7. paracord - if you want it to look a little nicer. To cover the wire.