Print Thread
Page 8 of 12 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Re: Ultradeertowers [Re: postoak] #6391687 08/02/16 04:40 PM
H
hammerhead Offline
Woodsman
Woodsman
H
Well I am going to throw this out there.. Ole Cast got bit by Dan as well. He had a tower on display in Waco and wanted to sell it due to losing his lease. He reached out to me asking if I wanted to buy it and I agreed to take a look. I thought since it was from an individual what could be the harm. Well, when I got there the tower was lying on its side and the guy on scene advised this unit was being moved. I text Cast to update him, and he called Dan. Dan advised Cast the wind blew it over and he was going to repair it back at his shop.
Well I did not notice any damage, and I have not heard anymore from Cast.. I am not convinced these two clowns have been working together all along. If, I am wrong, then I will apologize.

I'm your Huckleberry
Re: Ultradeertowers [Re: postoak] #6391785 08/02/16 05:46 PM
J
jason72761 Offline
Light Foot
Light Foot
J
Does not sound like he was in on anything. Sounds like he got duped as well.

Re: Ultradeertowers [Re: hammerhead] #6391788 08/02/16 05:48 PM
T
TFF Caribou Offline
Extreme Tracker
Extreme Tracker
T
Originally Posted By: hammerhead
Well I am going to throw this out there.. Ole Cast got bit by Dan as well. He had a tower on display in Waco and wanted to sell it due to losing his lease. He reached out to me asking if I wanted to buy it and I agreed to take a look. I thought since it was from an individual what could be the harm. Well, when I got there the tower was lying on its side and the guy on scene advised this unit was being moved. I text Cast to update him, and he called Dan. Dan advised Cast the wind blew it over and he was going to repair it back at his shop.
Well I did not notice any damage, and I have not heard anymore from Cast.. I am not convinced these two clowns have been working together all along. If, I am wrong, then I will apologize.

Which is hilarious, because their website states they are hard to blow over because they are round. And that they are very sturdy, and even when knocked over, are rarely damaged.

The very atmosphere of firearms anywhere and everywhere restrains evil interference. -George Washington
Re: Ultradeertowers [Re: jason72761] #6391845 08/02/16 06:22 PM
S
StephensCnty308 Offline
Bird Dog
Bird Dog
S
Originally Posted By: jason72761

Sad thing is he appears to have a decent product. This is supposedly mine.

Which tower is this ? Trying to get an idea of what I ordered since all I can see is a fairy tale in my head.

Last edited by StephensCnty308; 08/02/16 06:25 PM.
Re: Ultradeertowers [Re: hammerhead] #6391847 08/02/16 06:22 PM
txshntr Offline
T-Rex Arms
T-Rex Arms

Go back and look at the previous post. There are a couple of other threads besides this one too. He called a couple of the guys posting names and said they were just trying to start a similar business and just wanted to run ole Dan down. Cast also posted on a few other forums about the same. He called out the ones posting about Dan directly and even told them he didn't believe they had even purchased a stand.

Not saying he didn't eventually get bit, but he dang sure called out others for saying things about Dan and his business.

[Linked Image][Linked Image][Linked Image]
Re: Ultradeertowers [Re: postoak] #6391859 08/02/16 06:32 PM
S
StephensCnty308 Offline
Bird Dog
Bird Dog
S
I personally understand if he is busy and how weather could screw someone up however even with the rain we had surely he could have finished 1 or 2 of these by now.

If he would just show me that he has indeed started my capsule as he says he has that would be a start.
I've been told he has the capsule and etc however I'm not even sure if that's the truth.

Seeing these pics you want to believe the guy However when you are out a lot of money and have no proof anything exist it sucks.

Hopefully he will come around.

Re: Ultradeertowers [Re: postoak] #6391880 08/02/16 06:43 PM
R
Ramball36 Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
R
It's pretty clear that this Dan guy is full O chit. In the beginning I thought it was suspect that we had two or three brand new members with 0 posts come on this thread and trash the guys reputation, but their experiences have been more than confirmed.

Re: Ultradeertowers [Re: StephensCnty308] #6391894 08/02/16 06:50 PM
S
SniperRAB Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
S
Originally Posted By: StephensCnty308
I personally understand if he is busy and how weather could screw someone up however even with the rain we had surely he could have finished 1 or 2 of these by now.

If he would just show me that he has indeed started my capsule as he says he has that would be a start.
I've been told he has the capsule and etc however I'm not even sure if that's the truth.

Seeing these pics you want to believe the guy However when you are out a lot of money and have no proof anything exist it sucks.

If you go and watch the investigative report links done on him about the storm shelter sham he had going the guys obviously never followed thru with anything...
One does not simply burn that many decent customers over and over and in a different buisness and simply "come around"
If he hadn't taken people's monies and was simply behind then it may be different but he had patterns of deception and obviously is deceptive in his practices. And to continue to make excuses and not follow up or refund someone the money.
He should be put out of buisness and not allowed to be in buisness period.
I hope he's prosecuted and the people that send him money get refunded, again if you have ever hunted out of one of those ovens it will be a blessing in disguise. Never been a fan of them...

Again good luck and hope you Gentleman get resolve.

Re: Ultradeertowers [Re: SniperRAB] #6392239 08/02/16 10:44 PM
S
StephensCnty308 Offline
Bird Dog
Bird Dog
S
Originally Posted By: SniperRAB
Originally Posted By: StephensCnty308

If you go and watch the investigative report links done on him about the storm shelter sham he had going the guys obviously never followed thru with anything...
One does not simply burn that many decent customers over and over and in a different buisness and simply "come around"
If he hadn't taken people's monies and was simply behind then it may be different but he had patterns of deception and obviously is deceptive in his practices. And to continue to make excuses and not follow up or refund someone the money.
He should be put out of buisness and not allowed to be in buisness period.
I hope he's prosecuted and the people that send him money get refunded, again if you have ever hunted out of one of those ovens it will be a blessing in disguise. Never been a fan of them...

Again good luck and hope you Gentleman get resolve.

I'm out of a very large chunk of money on this ordeal I'm trying to stay positive. If he or anyone who he speaks to is reading this just know

What goes around comes around .....Karma is a B!tch and it will bite hard and long when the time is right.,

Last edited by StephensCnty308; 08/02/16 10:45 PM.
Re: Ultradeertowers [Re: postoak] #6392282 08/02/16 11:13 PM
S
SniperRAB Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
S
I truly hate to hear that StephensCnty308... Good Luck Sir and completely understand the positive aspect.

Hopefully they get resolve and file a discovery and if he has any assets they get froze and if he has any property a Mechanic's Lien gets filed if applicable.

Re: Ultradeertowers [Re: postoak] #6398998 08/08/16 06:07 PM
H
hammerhead Offline
Woodsman
Woodsman
H
It appears ole Dan is feeling the pressure from everyone. I received this email today:

Kevin,

I have spoken with my crew and we will be happy to fill your order…

I will contact you via phone this week to discuss details…

Dan Rosenauer

Ultra Deer Towers

Design, Quality Control

Marketing / Sales

I'm your Huckleberry
Re: Ultradeertowers [Re: postoak] #6398999 08/08/16 06:10 PM
dgilbert Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
Quote:

Isn't that what he has been telling everyone for years now. bang

Re: Ultradeertowers [Re: postoak] #6399015 08/08/16 06:21 PM
R
Ramball36 Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
R
Why would he have to speak with his crew about that?

Re: Ultradeertowers [Re: hammerhead] #6399066 08/08/16 07:09 PM
Cast Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity

I'm still here guys. Still out all my money. Still no blind delivered. Still waiting. There are pics somewhere of my blind's damage. I PM'ed them to someone. Post them if you got them please.

The blind is still on its side in Waco. Not good. It is repairable but I can't load it, too heavy. It's still for sale and cheaper every day.

I wish I had never heard of UDT.

There's y'alls sig lines.

Cast

[Linked Image]

I have a short attention spa
Re: Ultradeertowers [Re: postoak] #6399187 08/08/16 08:28 PM
R
Ramball36 Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
R
If you're that close to drop in I'd be stopping by on a weekly basis.

Re: Ultradeertowers [Re: Cast] #6399710 08/09/16 02:08 AM
B
Brother in-law Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
B
Originally Posted By: Cast

I'm still here guys. Still out all my money. Still no blind delivered. Still waiting. There are pics somewhere of my blind's damage. I PM'ed them to someone. Post them if you got them please.

The blind is still on its side in Waco. Not good. It is repairable but I can't load it, too heavy. It's still for sale and cheaper every day.

I wish I had never heard of UDT.

There's y'alls sig lines.

So your bromance is over and now your have to crawfish your support?

Re: Ultradeertowers [Re: postoak] #6399729 08/09/16 02:18 AM
T
TFF Caribou Offline
Extreme Tracker
Extreme Tracker
T
Guys, give him a break. he got long conned. It happens.

The very atmosphere of firearms anywhere and everywhere restrains evil interference. -George Washington
Re: Ultradeertowers [Re: hammerhead] #6399749 08/09/16 02:29 AM
S
StephensCnty308 Offline
Bird Dog
Bird Dog
S
It appears ole Dan is feeling the pressure from everyone. I received this email today:

Kevin,

I will contact you via phone this week to discuss details…

Dan Rosenauer

Ultra Deer Towers

Design, Quality Control

Marketing / Sales

Would you like to see another email just like that response from 6 months ago? Haha

Hopefully yours isn't bs

Re: Ultradeertowers [Re: postoak] #6399755 08/09/16 02:36 AM
H
hammerhead Offline
Woodsman
Woodsman
H
I laughed when I received it and I assure you I am not holding my breathe over this clown to keep his word. Persistence breaks resistance !

I'm your Huckleberry
Re: Ultradeertowers [Re: postoak] #6399775 08/09/16 02:46 AM
B
Brother in-law Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
B
I wonder what a crew consist of ?

Re: Ultradeertowers [Re: TFF Caribou] #6399810 08/09/16 03:11 AM
txshntr Offline
T-Rex Arms
T-Rex Arms
Originally Posted By: Tff caribou
Guys, give him a break. he got long conned. It happens.

Sucks that he got took too, just one more notch in ol Dans belt. But one thing to get took like everyone else...another to call out the ones having issues and accusing them of trashing Dan for their own benefit. Wasn't just on this forum, but also on others. Sometimes you have to eat crow because you chose to support and defend a worthless POS and ultimately you are responsible for your actions and your judge of character and your attack on other peoples character. At least he returned to face the music but the music is fitting IMO.

[Linked Image][Linked Image][Linked Image]
Re: Ultradeertowers [Re: postoak] #6399818 08/09/16 03:17 AM
Riddler72 Offline
Veteran Tracker
Veteran Tracker
This is insane. " Spoken with my crew" ?? Who is running the show over er? I don't have but 2 guys that work for me, I hand them work orders, they build. Simple. Very simple. I feel bad for all the people ole Dan has stiffed. I hope and pray that y'all get justice.

Never get so busy making a living, that you forget to make a life..
www.Blinds4real.com
Re: Ultradeertowers [Re: Brother in-law] #6400168 08/09/16 01:44 PM
Cast Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
Originally Posted By: Brother in-law
So your bromance is over and now your have to crawfish your support? [/quote]

Can't slip nothing by BiL. Very astute buddy. Yes. Si. Oui. 10-4. Roger that. No bromance though. Just a guy I thought I knew getting dog piled on.

I can't stand that bully stuff and I will wade in every stinking time, and it dang near never works out well for me. Mama always said my heart is too soft and my head is too hard. Y'all just got schooled in advance dumbarsery.

Learn from it. I have.

Cast

[Linked Image]

Re: Ultradeertowers [Re: postoak] #6400550 08/09/16 05:51 PM
S
SniperRAB Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
S
Guy was never being Bullied...
The guys a Thief who took people's money and never supplied a product for monies paid...

Re: Ultradeertowers [Re: postoak] #6400566 08/09/16 06:02 PM
Cast Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
One of you good businessmen need to take the UDT idea and make it happen. Several in this thread have the magic.

Cast

[Linked Image]

Page 8 of 12 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

© 2004-2024 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide