Page 1 of 2 1 2
nigh vision scopes #6198735 02/25/16 05:23 PM
C
chemdawg Offline OP
Bird Dog
OP Offline
Bird Dog
C
my wife was wanted to get me a nice vision scope i am putting a hog needed up on fr good tomorrow i have red and greed light i think the green works better they dont seem to run from the freed light like the do from the red any how i am am happy with what i hve hut i am alway doing for other and putting me self second well she want s to buy me a night scope i and want her to spend a lot f mont g of bi but her to get something dencen the only night visions i have used were in th army and they wernt that food and one has any idea what to buy with out her breaking the bank thanks lewis

Re: nigh vision scopes [Re: chemdawg] #6198737 02/25/16 05:24 PM
C
ChadTRG42 Online Happy
THF Celebrity
Online Happy
THF Celebrity
C
What??

[Linked Image]
Custom and Precision Ammunition!!
https://DallasReloads.com/
Type 01 and Type 06 FFL
Re: nigh vision scopes [Re: chemdawg] #6198785 02/25/16 06:18 PM
B
Bmnloader Offline
Bird Dog
Bird Dog
B
Kinda what I was thinking Chad. I've a Sightmark Photon XT. It's good for about 120 yards. Anything beyond that, you need another illuminator. The scope can be had for about $450. I think there is a guy on here making his own now. I believe Mike is his name. You might search for old threads.

It's true hard work never killed anybody, but I figure, why take the chance.
Ronald Reagan
Re: nigh vision scopes [Re: Bmnloader] #6198818 02/25/16 06:52 PM
W
WNPHNTR Offline
Bird Dog
Bird Dog
W
I believe this is the gentleman who has suffered an injury, possibly in the military if I'm correct, and his writing/thought translations have been affected.
Could be wrong but I think it is.

Re: nigh vision scopes [Re: chemdawg] #6198825 02/25/16 06:57 PM
C
cabosandinh Offline
Veteran Tracker
Veteran Tracker
C
Lewis/chemdawg

i know how frustrating it is to get your message across but your
injuries just won't let you. I am going to help you out.
I'll hook you up with an ATN or PULSAR night vision at great price

pm me your number or your wife's number, we'll chat and go from there

Re: nigh vision scopes [Re: chemdawg] #6199371 02/26/16 01:02 AM
N
Novemberyet Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
THF Trophy Hunter
N
Looky here. Cabosandinh. I know you don't want any attention but you've got mine. I want to see the final product when y'all make the deal. Heck of an offer. up let us know if you need any help with this. Your PM box is full.

Re: nigh vision scopes [Re: cabosandinh] #6199661 02/26/16 03:54 AM
Bee'z Offline
The Beedazzler
The Beedazzler
Originally Posted By: cabosandinh
Lewis/chemdawg

cheers Chem is good people but gets ran off for his spelling. TFF did the same thing to him. He got blown up and is doing the best he can. I can read it pretty quick and owe him that respect flag

[Linked Image]
Re: nigh vision scopes [Re: chemdawg] #6199669 02/26/16 03:59 AM
stxhunter Offline
Tracker
Tracker
Chemdawg sent you a PM as well!

www.bigpiglights.com
Specializing in Hog Hunting and Night Vision Equipment
(956)793-0904
Re: nigh vision scopes [Re: Novemberyet] #6199680 02/26/16 04:05 AM
C
cabosandinh Offline
Veteran Tracker
Veteran Tracker
C
Originally Posted By: Novemberyet
Looky here. Cabosandinh. I know you don't want any attention but you've got mine. I want to see the final product when y'all make the deal. Heck of an offer. up let us know if you need any help with this. Your PM box is full.

I was over limit on PM, just deleted a bunch

Re: nigh vision scopes [Re: chemdawg] #6200101 02/26/16 04:01 PM
M
Mickey Moose Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
THF Trophy Hunter
M
chemdawg - send Double Naught Spy (here on this forum) a private message. He is very knowledgeable and can and will help you out. Click the following link:

http://texashuntingforum.com/forum/ubbthreads.php/ubb/sendprivate/User/28243

-Mickey

My botnet is bigger than yours.
Re: nigh vision scopes [Re: Bmnloader] #6200347 02/26/16 06:11 PM
B
Blue Tick Offline
Woodsman
Woodsman
B
Originally Posted By: Bmnloader
Kinda what I was thinking Chad. I've a Sightmark Photon XT. It's good for about 120 yards. Anything beyond that, you need another illuminator. The scope can be had for about $450. I think there is a guy on here making his own now. I believe Mike is his name. You might search for old threads.

He goes by miket on here and does make his own NV. Really good unit. We hunted last weekend with them and managed to get 14 in 2 days. Here's his website.

http://www.resoluteprecisionmachining.com/

Re: nigh vision scopes [Re: chemdawg] #6201099 02/27/16 05:14 AM
C
chemdawg Offline OP
Bird Dog
OP Offline
Bird Dog
C
see u use ti up i suffered a head injury in iraq i lost a lt of my meme from an ied i have trouble getting worse to paper tis really hard if factct it is the hardest change i based during my rehab yes i was in iraq yes truck us struck 7 time the last tine wi as blown 75 ft out of the hunger hatch i am just asking a general question i have see a to of ia few guy had for hog hunting and they were we'll grab granny pic and just one worth the 2000$ they pain i was just wondering it there was any decent ones out her for me my green like and scope work just fine would gave take a few on tate a few on ft hood the guy i was with said i can have first [censored] well befor i could ge a hog in my cross hairs he would hot off y lite after the 3 time i turn mylik off and told I'm to use his the sec they seen the tree like they were go he need up takin 150 hog off might so i said screw it want int and bout my own feeder have the corn woking in cooled not and will pu t out frieday if anyone can giva first timer some support i would me most great full i dont get round much but can can hobble in a boat or to a stand i go t my cam over the summer and slow started to buy my mom hunting stuff they kid of make me mad because he does one heat them the tosses them in the weeks so if ou coulee give me some models to look tt and research its not something am into go by besides if my wife fined i bout more hunting tuff he s going to ramp it around my head lol i was just course to see how well scope have come i know the one we had in the army sucked but the got the job do

and thank ou for sticking up for me yes i sis suffer some ied damage i have a hard time writ works thos of you who have some to me know it is all i suffer from someongmes have to think o what i what to say but that is not a bit feel for someone who had there he'd shattered like and age shell in all acorns i should not be here so i can live iwtih some bad spelling if it meed i get to see my kids ever y night it not like i dad who died at 58 do to agent orange relates cancer i can live iw a bad memory i can post pic so so but when do i dont sleep for weeks if you were really course there up up severilitmes ad should ne see to time i was the one standing in the middle of the turret when it ehtn off the onlythin k that saved me i that i was bowen clear and not striped in like the other 4 who lost there lives that day so i can live with some bad spelling if you guys can cut me some slack just just assume someone s stupid or cant write od are there is more to it then that and if any one a an if they want to shat about nice scope i am al ear i like to read and lear right ing i have a green light attached to my barrel of my shot gun and when i lower is slowly the dont seem to run but hen the rem like was tried they rean ever time so i did nougat o what my gift pick i could tell the guy i as with was getting annoy telling me to shot the n i had not set lined to i did not mined him using my like but the deal we had was i go to shoe the first one we went in at nine so real dont know what i am looking for ut i would like something to red about he night scope i am still looking to get my first pig hope it will e soon i was looking at the sight mark [jptpm i am not hot far 35-50 yrs at most i will look in to them but450 i a little out of my price rase i will have to stick to m like and scope it works well when the green ike i on it

I am sorry i dont write at a college level for some of you any more i have 2 deagers at are useless now i wife i could wire better but it just is not going to happen if you have questions about what i wort please ask I am far from dumb i jut have trouble with putting works on paper

even though i has been screened over a few time mot recently was o gt a call from a hot racer wanting 3 a free purple haert guys of for out for the weekend and do me trophy hog hunt i ea s excited something have wanted to do for a long long tim so when got the call i jump t th chance ev thugh t s bout 7hr from were i livd o s old my stuff up hradrd out early got to th e fancy on time they ere jut taking ve on over yo zero there guy i one herd to of th guy talk about thy did not want me as the customs i could party afford a tune let along a tip so i got th e nick name hairy asr amorist the guids so hen e wen to cry i pu al the hots clovrlefing something some on the other shooters cos close to do it well the guys were still bickering bout who i w ould go with with i was a charity case ii well i talk to the oder the y for d he wa in formed who i can and cant do he come out asked for all the purple hearth guy i was the one who wised my when i hame instead of f;u;;omg e to the side he said i cant use yu in front of every on i san why you know my condition be for i can you col have called email tex to some he said i held tho s off wife ty didi he sad i was to big of a liability with my back and if i got hut i would sue they use dogs and i will mess up the other antes und i was most of a distractions then anything and i cold mot go i i could fine d the nam of the ranch i ou post it they had he drive 7 hr one what i had to stop a lot or ly legs going numbe and aloo he sent to ranch hand t make sure i pack up and left in the time he have me he d not one me on the race i was to hit o liability a other hunter lest ofter ho i was treat he ws a viet name net and aid that was all [censored] hell just just put its i cant comma so the i a cost i a i got to gain o rea atopy hunt a guy hunting ogg my list b or i goal txt its picture and bin kick o s ranch of being turing in combat o i broke don and bout my won stuff no i need nee d o ned them

Last edited by chemdawg; 02/27/16 05:40 AM.
Re: nigh vision scopes [Re: chemdawg] #6201130 02/27/16 07:52 AM
C
chemdawg Offline OP
Bird Dog
OP Offline
Bird Dog
C
O DID NOT GET A SINGL PM THY THY TRIED LIKE TO TO RUN ME OFF BEUT I JUSTKEEP GOING BACK I SELL TO MUCH BAIT ON THT TFF NOT TO GO THERE THE I HOW I PAY FOR OF THE THEY DISABED VET FINING TIPS THEY AHAVE DONT EVER THING THEY CAN GET ME OF THAT SITE SEE THERE I JUST A SMALL GROUP OF THEM AND THEY ARE ALL FRIEND AND THEY GOT RELLY OFFEND WHEN I COMPARED THERE PRICE TO MIE FOR GUDED AND EVER BAINT SON ON CAN CAELL IT CHEAPER THEY ARE ALL IN IT TO MAKE A BUT I M IN TI TO HELP THE GUY WHO HWAVE PST OR RE MISSLE LIMB AND WANT TO ISH FOR THE DAY DO DONT CRE WAT THEY AME ANY MORE I WIL CONTURE TO POST MY BAOT AND MY GUIDING OVER THER THE RESON IDID NOT LOOK UP the anx is i hard they ere horrible or may be they just did not d what he were suppose to do with were they get a low rating I am not looking to but on right noe and if i was i fund the one would get have to look it up have t saves t get a good review from every one who own one ya i uno its a shot in the dark asking to trading frnsng for bunting i did have a deal with too guys out of Gatesville they were suppose to let me got untying and i ws to take them catfhisnget ever tie i want the got there fishing trips ut the it cam time from me to hunt they want $1500 for each property i dont have that king of money Ft hood Is full of hog I was even considering writing up a tract for someone i will happy all here fees for ft hood ths hear to teach me how to hoghun they allow get place to to hunt for the year with out leasing or if the know frt hood to show me the area and will cover your range and on post past f al read military Like i thought I was going to get to go on a free troy hog hunt the to me put do like the hew lucky there was a car there because i cam around and he wet the oder way the the guuyids put me down cue have an axis the clover left them the owner didn't wont just one person he want ed a ew to get in the paper and that did not happen so my gues he told me to go he know every thing wthtat ws werogng with me 2days for cam down and i checked wth me vvefor i left wish know the name of the vance i would paster it ever ever then to have a so call buddy and s 280 red hunting lime acreage ever thing only to have him shoot off my 30$ high t mi 3 hime for for i could get get shot if you guy ave tope you can call me i do net listing then i do reading 2543293288 those wo set pms i did not get them my ne mu nix o fffi woo g empty it out

Re: nigh vision scopes [Re: chemdawg] #6201135 02/27/16 08:11 AM
C
chemdawg Offline OP
Bird Dog
OP Offline
Bird Dog
C
a night scope would bebe great pm my 20 for ft hod pg i sold alley scopes so can get what reloading stuff i m mss and if i have enough i woo buy a nv scope i have a eliminator III i have yet to use ut die9g fee never tried to deliver them they just mailed them back so i m grim to ccadomy to get couple of bpxxes jut to plat wth it might s well e f will lie it the it is being old the gun looks bas ss wtht on there again ui gigs dpmtlmpw how much it meant to have someone say one he's screens in the head from the war and still give me a chance i know i amhorable at spelling an writing but i honestly do by set to me it all soon perfect i just dont see the mistake like you guys so plots i take 400mcg pat of phenomenal it was they guy uuou whats your about to have surgy plus i take long acting morphine 60mg aga and 24mg adauy of fast actin no i dont handle my gun when i am on anything i deal the the pain pain kller and gus int much and if any one eve all all wants to go catching or go aft white s f yu know who call me i have a 21f b0at if waco and limestonelake the best kept secret for catfishem in the states dos 5-10 for gass o ;pve tp fish and unless have customers o pmt getup p u wife wit trial,e wot a 21 CC if the wind kids it to ill swiss me root i[ i will fit for authoring if oukmw how most am a cat giu love good om 2 a 1ft of water ad wanting the col go don and bringing up a25in blue again i am not looking for a scope but i do have the money i never thought abut investing in a nv cope if any one want to trade fishing for hunting i am all your tank you gan for understanding i cant writ well ny more

Re: nigh vision scopes [Re: cabosandinh] #6201216 02/27/16 01:27 PM
M
miket1 Offline
Woodsman
Woodsman
M
Originally Posted By: cabosandinh
Lewis/chemdawg

Awesome gesture! PM Sent

Re: nigh vision scopes [Re: chemdawg] #6202247 02/28/16 06:28 AM
Theblakester Offline
Bird Dog
Bird Dog
Chemdawg, what area of Texas are you in?

Fast paced gregarious society forgets the healing power of solitude. It's worked thousands of years. Casting a line/gazing into a campfire/sitting in a blind after a long week is medicine for the soul. The serenity and peacefulness of it all is majestic.
Re: nigh vision scopes [Re: chemdawg] #6203627 02/29/16 03:30 PM
B
Blue Tick Offline
Woodsman
Woodsman
B
chemdawg,

No need to explain bro. You have to look past some. I know cabosandinh is looking to help and I've reached out to him. Also, miket on here makes a really good NV system and he's also reached out. We'll get you taken care of.

Re: nigh vision scopes [Re: chemdawg] #6203734 02/29/16 04:31 PM
C
cabosandinh Offline
Veteran Tracker
Veteran Tracker
C
Lewis

the number you have listed is not a working number

254-329-3288

please update another number

Re: nigh vision scopes [Re: chemdawg] #6204248 02/29/16 10:32 PM
C
chemdawg Offline OP
Bird Dog
OP Offline
Bird Dog
C
that is because i typed it wrong sorry 254 319 3188 i was wonting i theres was place or if a member had some land were they would not mind me shooting at some distance past 100yrd my wife bought me something i really dont need but now i have it i want to try it out she bout me the burris 3 its nice and i like it on my gun but i have yet to even fire my 0708 yer i put it on there i really price ate all the support and the fact of being put down and the horrible emails i deleted all the ons from TFF the guys there or a small group of them dont like me they think i am trying too take busesaway but i made a crane list added comparing the avtge guid to my service i did not name name bu they all took to way to serious i just am abl to do it for less i dont hve the over head they do and i am not trying to suport my family on it but i have been with a few fishing guis and felt like i was taken the serve sucked there hand slept the whole time they would not help my youngest son tie a rig that bork them got mad when my self and 2 other meant refused to tip he tried to we bought 8 fish for 7 people and he said his had got first pick any how it did not work out we were offered a discounted trip then charged all price I have been in physical fight with guids on lake i had a guid block min at that ramp i just simp had his rig towed a lot of the guy dont post buy and support me dont post so i just have to defend my self the best i can i have been threatened to b run of the bord i have been cussed at for suggesting an other vender who's made a better product and a life warranty i hope some of you cat fishermen keep me in mined the bait work great nd i will offer a discount for the memes here for being so hip full i had a member was looking out for my best intent the he thought i was spending to much money and i was happy he took that step and wrote to me it meant a lot what i didn't mention is i saved for all the stuff i bought I am not in any way poor i grew up very very poor in fact my step dad drank us to living an abandoned gass station i know what it like to be home less and i swore i wold never bother and it meant a lot when the member wrote to me

I wold arpicate some good advice on a good dependable night scope it does not have to be tip of the line when i look at somghitng i dont ask for it by name i dont want me be swayed one way or the other by the anew of something i had great lights there are greed and will like up a filed but eery time i wold line up a shot the guys when wit wold shoot and miss this happened 3 times till he shot and it was suppose to men hunting because i had never gone but he just used mu light to the a pig then he told me i can use his sight and stand 2 days later i took my sone to check it out and he throated to kill me for being seeking he said his buddy was about 2 hundred yards a way and there were some soldiers in an old ford with headers and glaspack ripping up the take take his friend said it was me in a 57,000$ truck I was going to ask some farmers if they didn't mined me singing there fields for target practice i have 2 i really want to try one is on my 243 and the other is 0708 I wanted a night scope for pig i just bought a feeder and was going to hunt fr hood but i dont know what i am look for ever one tells me something different so i never get just won answer if anyone hunts ft hood I would really apricate a little hand on so i know what i am lookinf for i am going to read all the pst i for got that i had made it and pms text or calles work best if you want to talk with me i dont get on here often and i forget i made post thank you gain for understanding it really shows one the caliber of the forum by the quite of its members i am learned a lot reading what i can from here and there is a lot of experience and knowledge here I thank you all for your feed back and help i know my post sound like a kid asking a question but like i said i jut dont write well enough to make it sound more intelgetn i dont speak the sam as I write most people dont even know i had anything wrong till i tell them again thank you

Re: nigh vision scopes [Re: Theblakester] #6204250 02/29/16 10:33 PM
C
chemdawg Offline OP
Bird Dog
OP Offline
Bird Dog
C
I live in copperas cove next to ft hood heded to gatesville if that help any

Re: nigh vision scopes [Re: stxhunter] #6204278 02/29/16 10:54 PM
C
chemdawg Offline OP
Bird Dog
OP Offline
Bird Dog
C
i did not see it can you sed it agin

Re: nigh vision scopes [Re: Mickey Moose] #6204284 02/29/16 10:56 PM
C
chemdawg Offline OP
Bird Dog
OP Offline
Bird Dog
C
it wont let me send him a pm said he's ingnorig pms or something to that matter

Re: nigh vision scopes [Re: Blue Tick] #6204292 02/29/16 11:02 PM
C
chemdawg Offline OP
Bird Dog
OP Offline
Bird Dog
C
Originally Posted By: Blue Tick
Originally Posted By: Bmnloader

He goes by miket on here and does make his own NV. Really good unit. We hunted last weekend with them and managed to get 14 in 2 days. Here's his website.

http://www.resoluteprecisionmachining.com/

it looked like a nice scope but i know nothing of night hunting to me we did the with a 22mag and spot light were i lived it was way out i the country and lot of people didn't have food so my father had not problems with taking a deer for someone who was hungry if they ask he would do it i dont mined people taking deer if they were starving and needed food but thats an other story i dont know how much she is going to spend i know a man owed me some so money in stead of cash i believe he oped 2 leaped scopes and was going to take them to AAFES and echhaneg them for a gift card its should be close to a grand

Re: nigh vision scopes [Re: chemdawg] #6204323 02/29/16 11:24 PM
C
chemdawg Offline OP
Bird Dog
OP Offline
Bird Dog
C
i think i answered every one and clean out my pm box you guys can call me any time i am away willing to talk to anyone barter with work out a short just to shoot that is more then a 100 yrs you on base we have to shoot shot guns so sooting 200 yards is long shot an base i still haven't figured out how to look for them on base yo know i cant recall the name of the ranch but they were looking for a couple of purple heart vets to come on a trophy hog hunt for free i spoke the the ranch owner sever times on the phone and he had no problems with my injury when we talked but after the 4hr ride wich took me 7hrs do to me pulling over all the time with my back and how after i show up the ranch hands felt the need to call me names like the charity case broke my balls because I did not bring 800$ gun i had my 30-30 and 243 the guids were fighting over who had to take me because they thought i wold not tip they cared more about that then the customers after the ranch owner asked for the purple heart hunter he had i was the only one who raised my had the called me to the side and we talked he said i was a major liability i wold mess up paying cutters huts ad i meed tp leave the asap so he asked for purplle hear hunter thens tells us we are messy up lying customers hunts because we cold ove s fast but ir stung pretty bad i have wanted to hunt hogs for a log to then to tell me to leave after the hands put me down make me drive a few hundred miles tim tells me to get off his land if i cold remeer the same of the ranch i would plast it every were

Re: nigh vision scopes [Re: chemdawg] #6209214 03/04/16 08:16 AM
Theblakester Offline
Bird Dog
Bird Dog
Ahh, unfortunately I don't know anyone out there with hunting property.

Fast paced gregarious society forgets the healing power of solitude. It's worked thousands of years. Casting a line/gazing into a campfire/sitting in a blind after a long week is medicine for the soul. The serenity and peacefulness of it all is majestic.
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

© 2004-2024 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide