The weather forecast is calling for decent weather Friday with an overnight front moving in with thunderstorms and cold. I am thinking with this front pushing in overnight Friday into Saturday the deer should be moving Friday afternoon. I will be up in San Saba for a friday, saturday and sunday hunt. The saturday might not be too hot if the thunderstorms stick around into the day. Also I am still looking for one more hunter to go :-D See post lower in page.
Thoughts? I have 2 tags to fill, so I am looking to get at least one :-D
Last edited by jtprocaddie; 12/24/14 08:26 PM.