Ladies & Gentleman,

My name is Russell Thompson I am an avid Turkey hunter & fisherman with over 18 years of hunting experience here in Texas! I am interested in getting some feed back on the interest in a new NWTF chapter I am trying to start in the Mid-Cities area of DFW. I have the backing of the Texas Regional Director of the NWTF and would like to get this started as soon as possible! This chapter will be open to ALL hunters, conservationist, photographers, fisherman & of course Turkey hunting enthusiast! The chapter will be based here in Euless Texas and will serve, Hurst, Euless, Bedford, North Arlington, Collieville, Coppell, Grapevine & Southlake. Obviously anyone who might be interested will be welcome to join the chapter. PLEASE reach out to me in a PM if you would be interested in getting this new Chapter off the ground! The Texas Chapter of the NWTF is currently involved in a major habitat restoration project on the LBJ grasslands outside of Decatur Texas and has many different programs for Men, Women, kids & Military veterans! Even if your not a turkey hunter this is a GREAT organization and worth your time.

Thanks,
Russell Thompson