Print Thread
Page 6 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Re: Well beaver is probably happy [Re: Jeff Elder] #4853156 12/19/13 11:57 PM
B
beaversnipe Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
B
Or u could squab till 8:30 and run to decatur afterwards.

www.TexasPondPoppers.com
Originally Posted by bill oxner
Loved my 4 inches. Well needed.

Hate Russians. Love happy endings. I saw snot fly. cheers

Re: Well beaver is probably happy [Re: Jeff Elder] #4853160 12/20/13 12:00 AM
Jeff Elder Offline OP
THF Trophy Hunter
OP Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
Im just going have to hope I still have a invite after duck season

North central TX duck and dove hunts
www.silvercreekguideservice.com

Cell 817-597-0781
Re: Well beaver is probably happy [Re: Jeff Elder] #4853169 12/20/13 12:03 AM
A
A.B. Online Content
Obi-Wan Kenobi
Online Content
Obi-Wan Kenobi
A
Originally Posted By: Jeff Elder
Originally Posted By: Pittstate
Originally Posted By: Littlejr13
Referring to pittstate comments on believing since childhood. A believer doesn't make those comments!!

So, it is ok for someone to do the things he admits to doing (who really knows when it ended, maybe 30, a little in his 40's, etc) and then he can say he is "born again" and be right with the Lord? If you say yes, then it is ok for someone to do these things nightly and just pray for forgiveness each night and they are ok. Or, if you believe that gays are sinners, they can just ask for forgiveness each time after the act and they are ok with the Lord. I am a Christian and I don't believe gays are going to hell for being themselves. I am not gay, but I have friends and family that are. He said what he said and he can't take it back. Many will forgive him, but the damage is done. I support his free speech and I support AE's right to fire him.

Ok, no more religious banter for me. All I tried to say is that he is the "Pot calling the kettle black", for we have all come short of the glory of the Lord and are sinners.

Look Yankee, what Phils religion says if you accept Jesus and are baptized then all your past sins are forgiven and you start a new life. Now yankee boy it doesn't mean everyday he can go sinning then say "Im born again!" No it means he has totally changed his life and sticks to that way of life 24 hours a day. Now I support your right to spew your yankee talk on this thread, I also support everyone on here that wants to bash a yankee for talking trash on Phil. Only Dutchmen get a free pass around here wink

Oh my............ I agree with Elder 100%. I think I need to lie down, I feel faint.

Talent is a gift, character is a decision.
Re: Well beaver is probably happy [Re: Jeff Elder] #4853171 12/20/13 12:03 AM
B
beaversnipe Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
B
Yes thats usually the best time of the year. Febr-april
I need cold weather and north or northwest wind at least 10 mph.

I ll make sure to invite roost as well, should be entertaining

Last edited by beaversnipe; 12/20/13 12:06 AM.

www.TexasPondPoppers.com

Re: Well beaver is probably happy [Re: Duck Nasty] #4853439 12/20/13 01:36 AM
H
hoof n wings Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
H
Slow down Nasty clap
Originally Posted By: Duck Nasty
If the rest of the robertsons dont walk out on the show and say F it! I will lose all respect for them. Thats ridiculous that a man cant simply speak his beliefs but Im forced to watch faggs on every single movie and cable television show in existence. I feel so sorry for my kids because I know its only going to get worse. I will end this post before I really lose it. I read the comments earlier today and wondered what the outcome would be and it just disgusts me!!

Originally Posted by ImTheReasonDovesMourn
I'd ask him if he's pregnant. He missed a s__tload of periods.

Originally Posted by Hancock
I'll take "things that look like a uterus" for $200 Alex.
Re: Well beaver is probably happy [Re: Jeff Elder] #4853453 12/20/13 01:41 AM
P
Pittstate Online Content
THF Trophy Hunter
Online Content
THF Trophy Hunter
P
Originally Posted By: Jeff Elder
Originally Posted By: Littlejr13
Referring to pittstate comments on believing since childhood. A believer doesn't make those comments!!

So, it is ok for someone to do the things he admits to doing (who really knows when it ended, maybe 30, a little in his 40's, etc) and then he can say he is "born again" and be right with the Lord? If you say yes, then it is ok for someone to do these things nightly and just pray for forgiveness each night and they are ok. Or, if you believe that gays are sinners, they can just ask for forgiveness each time after the act and they are ok with the Lord. I am a Christian and I don't believe gays are going to hell for being themselves. I am not gay, but I have friends and family that are. He said what he said and he can't take it back. Many will forgive him, but the damage is done. I support his free speech and I support AE's right to fire him.

Ok, no more religious banter for me. All I tried to say is that he is the "Pot calling the kettle black", for we have all come short of the glory of the Lord and are sinners.

Look Yankee, what Phils religion says if you accept Jesus and are baptized then all your past sins are forgiven and you start a new life. Now yankee boy it doesn't mean everyday he can go sinning then say "Im born again!" No it means he has totally changed his life and sticks to that way of life 24 hours a day. Now I support your right to spew your yankee talk on this thread, I also support everyone on here that wants to bash a yankee for talking trash on Phil. Only Dutchmen get a free pass around here wink

Nice Christian answer.......

Re: Well beaver is probably happy [Re: wal1809] #4853457 12/20/13 01:42 AM
P
Pittstate Online Content
THF Trophy Hunter
Online Content
THF Trophy Hunter
P
Originally Posted By: wal1809
I just don't get how a man or women can do the worst crap for 40 years and then all a sudden accept Jesus Christ into their lives and they instantly become saints. Why can't we all do the same? Can't we catch JC on the back half of our lives too?

Just a rant as I am a believer from my childhood days.....

If you are a believer from childhood then you above everyone else should be able to rejoice in that fact. We can be murderers and merely give our lives to christ. All will be forgiven. It is the whole reason God gave his only begotten son, so you and I as sinners could be saved. I would say Phil robertson does far more good for folks in his latter years than bad in the previous. He has done well, raised a hard working, God fearing family. If that aint American, then by God you can thrash me about the barn yard.

Another nice Christian answer.....

Re: Well beaver is probably happy [Re: yakinthebox] #4853464 12/20/13 01:44 AM
P
Pittstate Online Content
THF Trophy Hunter
Online Content
THF Trophy Hunter
P
Originally Posted By: yakinthebox
So your upset that Phil wasn't born again as a child? From what I (A believer in Christ) have witnessed, it is much harder for an adult to come to a place of repentance than for a child.

Also, I believe and the bible teaches that Jesus(God) does hate the sin. Which is basically what Phil was saying. The gay community just blows everything out of proportion that is against their beliefs. Yet they can say anything they want too. It is sickening that we have allowed our voices as Christians to be taken from us.

We are called to share what the bible teaches and to preach Jesus Christ resurrection to the lost. I happen to assume that if you are a LGBT then more than likely, you are not living for Christ and are in fact "Lost".

And whoever made the comment that Christians got saved and have a clean slate and live like Jesus 24/7 now couldn't be further from the truth. We still sin (everyday) and we still have bad immoral thoughts. It is our belief that Jesus died for our past sins and future sins. You just need to ask him for fogiveness and accept him in your heart. And by no means is that a free pass to just sin all you want and ask for forgiveness. I have found that when you are living for Christ and are in his work, you tend to do a lot less sinning anyhow...

I try my best not to judge people but I am a sinner and that is something that I majorly struggle with. Ask my wife. Point is, we are human and humans are born sinners and die sinners, there is no prayer or religion that can keep us from sinning. God hates sin and can't look at it. That's why he sent Jesus to cover our sins so that he can accept us into his kingdom!

If you are in my area, and are looking for a church and/or are interested in learning more. You can come to my church. It is Central Baptist Church in Deer Park TX.

I don't claim to be perfect, but all we can do is try to love others and live like Christ. Which is WAAAAAAAY harder than anything I can do...

Sorry for the long post...

Yet another nice Christian answer from the church of "Judgers"

Re: Well beaver is probably happy [Re: Pittstate] #4853538 12/20/13 02:18 AM
A
A.B. Online Content
Obi-Wan Kenobi
Online Content
Obi-Wan Kenobi
A
Didn't you judge Phil, or am I incorrect?

Talent is a gift, character is a decision.
Re: Well beaver is probably happy [Re: Jeff Elder] #4853548 12/20/13 02:21 AM
#
#Hayraker Online Happy
Chihuahua
Online Happy
Chihuahua
#
Pitt seems to be doing a whole lot of judging

#sigline
Re: Well beaver is probably happy [Re: Jeff Elder] #4853552 12/20/13 02:24 AM
B
beaversnipe Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
B
Star jones making comments on cnn about it?

Oh please, she never saw a duck before

www.TexasPondPoppers.com

Re: Well beaver is probably happy [Re: A.B.] #4853721 12/20/13 03:24 AM
P
Pittstate Online Content
THF Trophy Hunter
Online Content
THF Trophy Hunter
P
Originally Posted By: A.B.
Didn't you judge Phil, or am I incorrect?

Incorrect is the answer you are looking for.

I didn't judge, I just ranted (yes, at the end I said it was a rant, go look it up) about how some people love to judge after they have done bad themselves. I never said anything about the long beard specifically.

But, it is kind of funny how he misquoted the bible, yes, he did. Then, he quoted "greed" as a sin.....want to guess how much he charges to duck hunt with him.....oh, not judging, but it sure gives the appearance that somebody just might be greedy......

Just a rant folks and that is all. I have nothing against the guy and never called him names. And, I don't believe in all his comments/views, but I stop short of calling him names and judging like he did.

Re: Well beaver is probably happy [Re: #Hayraker] #4853732 12/20/13 03:26 AM
P
Pittstate Online Content
THF Trophy Hunter
Online Content
THF Trophy Hunter
P
Originally Posted By: Richie Incognito
Pitt seems to be doing a whole lot of judging

Not judging, just pointing out inconsistencies....there is a difference.

Re: Well beaver is probably happy [Re: Jeff Elder] #4853736 12/20/13 03:28 AM
B
beaversnipe Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
B
Thanks phil, now every conversation in the duckblind will be about duck dynasty for the rest of OUR season. bang barf

www.TexasPondPoppers.com

Re: Well beaver is probably happy [Re: Jeff Elder] #4853741 12/20/13 03:30 AM
P
Pittstate Online Content
THF Trophy Hunter
Online Content
THF Trophy Hunter
P
Has been for the last 3 years with the new guys that come with me.

Re: Well beaver is probably happy [Re: Jeff Elder] #4853884 12/20/13 04:25 AM
F
Fooshman Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
F
Quote:
We want to thank all of you for your prayers and support. The family has spent much time in prayer since learning of A&E's decision. We want you to know that first and foremost we are a family rooted in our faith in God and our belief that the Bible is His word. While some of Phil’s unfiltered comments to the reporter were coarse, his beliefs are grounded in the teachings of the Bible. Phil is a Godly man who follows what the Bible says are the greatest commandments: “Love the Lord your God with all your heart” and “Love your neighbor as yourself.” Phil would never incite or encourage hate.We are disappointed that Phil has been placed on hiatus for expressing his faith, which is his constitutionally protected right.We have had a successful working relationship with A&E but, as a family, we cannot imagine the show going forward without our patriarch at the helm. We are in discussions with A&E to see what that means for the future of Duck Dynasty. Again, thank you for your continued support of our family.

[Linked Image]

Re: Well beaver is probably happy [Re: beaversnipe] #4853945 12/20/13 05:00 AM
T
Trout-killer Offline
Extreme Tracker
Extreme Tracker
T
Originally Posted By: beaversnipe
Thanks phil, now every conversation in the duckblind will be about duck dynasty for the rest of OUR season. bang barf

Not in my blind.

Re: Well beaver is probably happy [Re: Trout-killer] #4853993 12/20/13 05:30 AM
Guy Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
Bookmark

Just marking my spot to pick up tomorrow. Can't believe I read this whole thread. lol. DC rock on!

Re: Well beaver is probably happy [Re: Jeff Elder] #4854507 12/20/13 03:22 PM
D
Duckman01 Offline
Tracker
Tracker
D
Thanks Fooshman for posting that quote.... We need to keep this whole mess in our prayers....

Re: Well beaver is probably happy [Re: Jeff Elder] #4854534 12/20/13 03:30 PM
I
ishootspoonies Offline
Veteran Tracker
Veteran Tracker
I
Kinda off topic, but after all this talk about gays, sinning, forgiveness, and such, what happens if a homosexual goes to church? Does the universe explode? confused2

Originally Posted By: RoosterCogburn13
I like spoonie, his humor is dryer than my duck lease.
Re: Well beaver is probably happy [Re: Trout-killer] #4854555 12/20/13 03:37 PM
H
huck18 Online Content
Veteran Tracker
Online Content
Veteran Tracker
H
Originally Posted By: Trout-killer

Not in my blind.

No, you just talk about the latest edition of GQ in your blind. Haha! Idiot.

Re: Well beaver is probably happy [Re: huck18] #4854583 12/20/13 03:44 PM
W
whitewing maniac Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
THF Trophy Hunter
W
Really? Couldn't leave it on the other thread. BFF's in the house

Re: Well beaver is probably happy [Re: huck18] #4854586 12/20/13 03:45 PM
I
ishootspoonies Offline
Veteran Tracker
Veteran Tracker
I
Originally Posted By: huck18

Not in my blind.

Haha. Now that's funny!!!! lol35

You sure have a lot of weapons in your mental arsenal don't you? You are one hell of a wordsmith.

Re: Well beaver is probably happy [Re: ishootspoonies] #4854630 12/20/13 03:58 PM
H
huck18 Online Content
Veteran Tracker
Online Content
Veteran Tracker
H
Originally Posted By: ishootspoonies
Originally Posted By: huck18

Not in my blind.

Haha. Now that's funny!!!! lol35

You sure have a lot of weapons in your mental arsenal don't you? You are one hell of a wordsmith.

Yeah I realize BFF was in the house. I'm sure they stayed up late last night sharing the pages of GQ with each other in bed. Get a sense a humor. If you can't take a joke or understand a joke then leave it be but don't expect me to lay down while you try to insult me for making a joke.

Re: Well beaver is probably happy [Re: Jeff Elder] #4854653 12/20/13 04:06 PM
I
ishootspoonies Offline
Veteran Tracker
Veteran Tracker
I
Your joke is tired my friend. You need some new material.

Page 6 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

© 2004-2024 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide