Re: CORSICAN RAM [Re: safdm44] #4355037 06/30/13 04:13 AM
T
Trey Kuenstler Offline OP
Woodsman
OP Offline
Woodsman
T
Originally Posted By: safdm44
You are full of crap BB .. you know nothing. all I typed was what was PMd.. Im not making anything up. Asking why its only one day is not the same as asking "can I have more time", which I did not do. And his post did not say 1K axis buck 1 day hunt either.. so you are really full of chit.. why not get his hand outa your kiester moving your mouth like a puppet and let him answer.. My whole reason for posting here was I was looking for the picture of the ram and saw his post.. he is the pot calling the kettle black. I never blasted him either.. he got mad because I declined the hunt first.. then he posted he denied me the chance .. same full of chit stuff coming from your fat mouth.. so YOU quit and let him talk. You dont know the PM I got and what I typed.. Your comments are moot. I will stand up for this guy if hes gonna blast him for doing something he did.

THIS MADE ME LMAO LOL

Re: CORSICAN RAM [Re: safdm44] #4355059 06/30/13 04:24 AM
B
BBD84 Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
THF Trophy Hunter
B
Originally Posted By: safdm44
You are full of crap BB .. you know nothing. all I typed was what was PMd.. Im not making anything up. Asking why its only one day is not the same as asking "can I have more time", which I did not do. And his post did not say 1K axis buck 1 day hunt either.. so you are really full of chit.. why not get his hand outa your kiester moving your mouth like a puppet and let him answer.. My whole reason for posting here was I was looking for the picture of the ram and saw his post.. he is the pot calling the kettle black. I never blasted him either.. he got mad because I declined the hunt first.. then he posted he denied me the chance .. same full of chit stuff coming from your fat mouth.. so YOU quit and let him talk. Its public but you are trying to decifer private messages he sent and I sent.. You dont know the PM I got and what I typed.. Your comments are moot. I will stand up for this guy if hes gonna blast him for doing something he did.
LOL at puppett and me having a FAT mouth, good job dude.

Texas Elite Outfitters.
281-924-9720
Re: CORSICAN RAM [Re: Trey Kuenstler] #4355060 06/30/13 04:24 AM
S
safdm44 Offline
Pro Tracker
Pro Tracker
S
Im not gonna respond to him anymore. its nonsense. someone trying to tell me what I typed and was not even in the convo.. waste of my time, I know what was emailed.

Re: CORSICAN RAM [Re: safdm44] #4355071 06/30/13 04:32 AM
B
BBD84 Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
THF Trophy Hunter
B
LOL I could care less what you think or say, if someone was trash talking about someone you knew was good people and you have delt with before you would do the same as I am here if your any kind of man. Oh and there PM's not emails here. Good luck on your axis hunts and post some pics for us to all enjoy, thats a hell of a deal for a cull and doe. I wouldnt sell them for that and you dang sure cant buy them alive for $950 for both.

Texas Elite Outfitters.
281-924-9720
Re: CORSICAN RAM [Re: BBD84] #4355214 06/30/13 12:01 PM
D
dilleydog7 Offline
Bird Dog
Bird Dog
D
Funny thing is I asked Mr Don K myself about the cost to shoot an axis that he "needed to get rid of" his response was "which one I have three" in which I responded how about a deal on all three I knew some guys all looking for meat in which he responded back to me that I would be better off going some where else and shooting some does! WTH??? I wasn't asking him to go some where else, we were asking about his and bucks, not doe's and second he said that he would get back with me and he never did. So lets talk about being professional, when someone ask you for a price don't beat around the bush.. give it to the!! If they want to pay it let them if they don't they will move on. Never offer for someone to go some where else, when they are contacting you and last if you say "I will get back with you", than do it!!! I still have this in my Pms if I am questioned, I can snap a photo and post it as I do know how to use a computer. This forum is not setup for bashing people and I'm not going to do it, all I asked was for the KID to be cut some slack as he was 15, same age as my kids and wouldn't want them getting so beat up over a pretty stupid mistake, now if Mr. Trey had taken some money for it than not produce it, that's a whole different ball game, that happens a lot in the exotic business. But people chat about being professional to a 15yr old when in reality I didn't really think they were.

Re: CORSICAN RAM [Re: dilleydog7] #4355235 06/30/13 12:23 PM
K
Kimber1911 Offline
Veteran Tracker
Veteran Tracker
K
You know everyone is so mainly over a computer. BBD84 why don't we get people to meet us and see how much things change. Lol

Re: CORSICAN RAM [Re: Kimber1911] #4355249 06/30/13 12:37 PM
D
dilleydog7 Offline
Bird Dog
Bird Dog
D
Really Sir, you think I am trying to manly?? Well yes I am a man, a stand up man and if you would like to meet that would be fine. I haven't said anything wrong to anyone, just my opinion. And if stating my opinion requires me to meet with someone, I am more than willing to do that. Just let me know And just out of curiosity how did you get involved in this conversation to be needed to me with someone...

Last edited by dilleydog7; 06/30/13 12:44 PM.
Re: CORSICAN RAM [Re: dilleydog7] #4355252 06/30/13 12:44 PM
K
Kimber1911 Offline
Veteran Tracker
Veteran Tracker
K
Ok where you located? I am around San Antonio Area hell I meet you half way.

Re: CORSICAN RAM [Re: Kimber1911] #4355258 06/30/13 12:46 PM
K
Kimber1911 Offline
Veteran Tracker
Veteran Tracker
K
I got involved because tired if seeing this crap I haven't posted anything to anywhere in a long time. But geez enough is enough.

Everyone trying to teach the kid valuable lesson after what happen. Not that they are doing it cuz don't like him. Trying to tell and show him how he was in the wrong.

But ok I am off my soap box

Last edited by Robert Stuart; 06/30/13 12:48 PM.
Re: CORSICAN RAM [Re: Kimber1911] #4355453 06/30/13 02:51 PM
D
don k Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
D
I probably should just let this thing die, but we are getting a good rain right now and I have some time to kill. Trey if you would have said soon after it was pointed out to you that you were trying to sell a Angora goat and not a New Zealand goat nothing would have been said. Then you tried to sell a sheep with certain measurements before you knew for sure what they were. If you had waited until you had possession of the sheep again nothing would have been said. Hopefully next time you try to sell an animal you will tell it like it is. And I hope in the future you make it big in the Game business. Dilly dog I appoligise for not getting back to you. I thought that after I had told you that if you were after a meat hunt it would be better for you to get some axis does you would go that route. safdm44 I have to give you credit for one thing. I have never to my knowledge had a hunter complain about hunting here. I do not charge a guide fee and a person knows when they kill something what it is going to cost. I normally put them in a blind and they are the ones that decide to take an animal or not. I now have a small cabin they can stay in for free. You are the first one to gripe about a hunt and not even hunted here. I am not going to guarantee anyone multiple days hunting. A person might though nobody ever has pi** me off the first day and I have the right to not want them back. I don't do this for a living. It is my property and I can hunt who or not hunt whoever I want. I can usually tell by phone talking or on the computer writing if I want a person to hunt here. I had a man that had hunted here this last deer season ask about the Axis. A very good person with a good personality. I told him he could have it for $900 and he came and got the 4 point Axis. He says he wants to come back again for Whitetail. Also after some have hunted I have taken them to a LF place I have and they can take an Axis for $200. It doesn't matter if it is a large buck or a doe. Some have gotten Axis and some not. I may be an A. H. in some minds but not in all the past hunters I have had minds.

Re: CORSICAN RAM [Re: don k] #4355527 06/30/13 03:40 PM
S
safdm44 Offline
Pro Tracker
Pro Tracker
S
Originally Posted By: don k
I probably should just let this thing die, but we are getting a good rain right now and I have some time to kill. Trey if you would have said soon after it was pointed out to you that you were trying to sell a Angora goat and not a New Zealand goat nothing would have been said. Then you tried to sell a sheep with certain measurements before you knew for sure what they were. If you had waited until you had possession of the sheep again nothing would have been said. Hopefully next time you try to sell an animal you will tell it like it is. And I hope in the future you make it big in the Game business. Dilly dog I appoligise for not getting back to you. I thought that after I had told you that if you were after a meat hunt it would be better for you to get some axis does you would go that route. safdm44 I have to give you credit for one thing. I have never to my knowledge had a hunter complain about hunting here. I do not charge a guide fee and a person knows when they kill something what it is going to cost. I normally put them in a blind and they are the ones that decide to take an animal or not. I now have a small cabin they can stay in for free. You are the first one to gripe about a hunt and not even hunted here. I am not going to guarantee anyone multiple days hunting. A person might though nobody ever has pi** me off the first day and I have the right to not want them back. I don't do this for a living. It is my property and I can hunt who or not hunt whoever I want. I can usually tell by phone talking or on the computer writing if I want a person to hunt here. I had a man that had hunted here this last deer season ask about the Axis. A very good person with a good personality. I told him he could have it for $900 and he came and got the 4 point Axis. He says he wants to come back again for Whitetail. Also after some have hunted I have taken them to a LF place I have and they can take an Axis for $200. It doesn't matter if it is a large buck or a doe. Some have gotten Axis and some not. I may be an A. H. in some minds but not in all the past hunters I have had minds.

Okay.. finally you respond.. I will keep it cordial. I think you misunderstood me and perhaps because you have had others that did you wrong or made you feel uncomfortable about hunting with you. I feel we both lost out. If you were to have met me I think you would have seen that I take hunting seriously and actually wanted everything cut and dry about the deal before I came out. So I asked questions.. yes I did ask why it was only one day.. not the same as asking for more time. You seemed to go back and forth seeming to me unsure... When you told me you wanted him off quick I got worried about the one day hunt... thinking to myself I did not want to be rushed, especially if it was a safari style hunt.. I have had friends make mistakes on their own and people be rushed by the guide and wound animals or shot the wrong animal and now they had big problems...meaning extra $$ and a lost animal for the guide.. Me asking you questions Don was just trying to get the hunt straight so there were no questions and we both felt good about it. I believe you probably have great hunts all the time. My $1000 was hard earned and I wanted to make sure. Very simple on my side. Now typing on here lacks expression or can be read differently..maybe a phone call would have been better. If you would have told me..." oh we will see him if we hunt all day" then maybe I would have gone. I have had a very similar hunt for a fallow at Flying A up by you. The only difference is they said I know we will get to see him.. it was up to me for the shot.. I know that for sure. So I wasnt complaining to you just trying to understand why the 1 day. I was not trying to get anything extra from you out of 3 or 4 sittings.. not 3 full straight days of hunting.. just sittings.. I dont see how I would have received extra.. I was only after and targeting one animal.. I thought in my mind that I would get some great meat and you would have $1000 bucks. So to set things straight I think it was miscommunication, understanding and the like.. all easy to happen typing on here. I do not think you are a bad person nor will attack unprovoked. My handle came up and was thrown around as if I have never hunted and know nothing, not true. I hunt exotics every year and have been looking for a place I could go year after year so as to not jump from ranch to ranch or drive far.. so I feel maybe we both lost for silliness.

Last edited by safdm44; 06/30/13 03:45 PM.
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

© 2004-2024 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide