Most Online25,604
Feb 12th, 2024
Print Thread
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Re: CORSICAN RAM [Re: BBD84] #4353009 06/29/13 02:35 AM
mulie_mike Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
THF Trophy Hunter
Man that's not professional by any means.

Specializing in Free Range hunts in far west Texas for Native & Exotic Game. Hunts for All budgets with Financing available.

www.westtexashunt.com

Like us on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/WestTexasHuntOrganization/
Re: CORSICAN RAM [Re: Trey Kuenstler] #4353171 06/29/13 03:41 AM
007007 Offline
Tracker
Tracker
Come on Trey...you need to spring for a better camera!

�shaking it up here boss!�
Re: CORSICAN RAM [Re: bu2herndog] #4353212 06/29/13 04:04 AM
T
Trey Kuenstler Offline OP
Woodsman
OP Offline
Woodsman
T
Originally Posted By: bu2herndog
Originally Posted By: CrownG
Let's guess: was 40" but now he's 8 years old and broke to pieces, or a total of 40", or maybe is a yearling with the potential to be 40"...a 40" ram for $1,200 was way too good to be true.

A 40" Corsican for $1200 is realistic for someone to get and resale and even possible yet slim to get for a hunt price, but is definitely uncommon. I know it's possible because I happen to know a few operating ranches that get them for that price and lower or to be specific they come through every now and then as I am not insinuating that it is the norm.. Market on rams is pretty up and down from my observations over the years.

It seems in this case it was a premature advertisement and the supplier made false promises, but I am not positive on the conversation on the other end.

yes this is exactly what happened! Thank you...Also I would just like to apologize for my epic unprofessional outbreak earlier in the thread. It was the wrong thing to do...I am new to the hunting business and I am not used to being hit so hard with all of the harsh comments that I have been faced with In the last week or so...sooo I would just like to apologize to those who I handled rather unprofessionally. I hope within time you can learn to forgive me...hey we are all human.
My apologies,
Trey Kuenstler

Re: CORSICAN RAM [Re: 007007] #4353215 06/29/13 04:05 AM
T
Woodsman
OP Offline
Woodsman
T
Originally Posted By: 007007
Come on Trey...you need to spring for a better camera!

I also cant seem to figure out how to make photos larger off of Photo bucket

Re: CORSICAN RAM [Re: Trey Kuenstler] #4353238 06/29/13 04:25 AM
D
dilleydog7 Offline
Bird Dog
Bird Dog
D
Don't let them get you down, if their outfitting business was so busy they wouldn't have so much time to be on here making ridiculous comments on what appeared to be a mistake that you have made, we all make them. Just save yourself a little time next time and do all your research before listing any hunts. The exotic business is full of crooks and cons so weed thru them and there are a few goods one. Awesome to see a young man trying to make some money rather than just trying to ask his dad or mom or Obama for it. So God speed to you young man and keep that head up and animals moving. Way to stand UP and make an apology most people would have blown up and made themselves look more of a fool. Some people just have way to much time on their hands to try and bust down a young man, but hey, that's what people seem to do now days instead of trying to help someone out

Re: CORSICAN RAM [Re: dilleydog7] #4353248 06/29/13 04:35 AM
T
Woodsman
OP Offline
Woodsman
T
Originally Posted By: dilleydog7
Don't let them get you down, if their outfitting business was so busy they wouldn't have so much time to be on here making ridiculous comments on what appeared to be a mistake that you have made, we all make them. Just save yourself a little time next time and do all your research before listing any hunts. The exotic business is full of crooks and cons so weed thru them and there are a few goods one. Awesome to see a young man trying to make some money rather than just trying to ask his dad or mom or Obama for it. So God speed to you young man and keep that head up and animals moving. Way to stand UP and make an apology most people would have blown up and made themselves look more of a fool. Some people just have way to much time on their hands to try and bust down a young man, but hey, that's what people seem to do now days instead of trying to help someone out

Thank you sir, It means a lot!

Re: CORSICAN RAM [Re: dilleydog7] #4353405 06/29/13 11:52 AM
D
don k Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
D
I beg to differ on your oppionion on what some of us did to Trey. He first started off trying to sell a common Angora goat as some type of exotic. That is not they way to start off a business. Then he trys to sell a very large sheep for actually a very good price.Problem is he has no picture of the animal. It turns out the sheep is not as advertised. I personally welcome everyone that wants to get into the business. But to do it long term a person is going to first off know what he selling before he advertises it. Second he needs to be truthful to potential buyers on what he is selling. You can BS your potential customers but if you do you will not be sucessful in the long run.

Re: CORSICAN RAM [Re: don k] #4353491 06/29/13 12:56 PM
D
dilleydog7 Offline
Bird Dog
Bird Dog
D
With all respect Sir, the kid is 15, let me guess at that age Sir you were Perfect. Instead of bashing someone could have took him by the hand and gave him some advice. That's what this world needs. But hey you have your opinion and I will have mine. But one thing I always think is to treat others as I would like. You guys were saying all that stuff to try and get a rise from everyone else and you know if it was a grown man I could get it, but man the guy yall were busting chops on was 15,
Originally Posted By: don k
I beg to differ on your oppionion on what some of us did to Trey. He first started off trying to sell a common Angora goat as some type of exotic. That is not they way to start off a business. Then he trys to sell a very large sheep for actually a very good price.Problem is he has no picture of the animal. It turns out the sheep is not as advertised. I personally welcome everyone that wants to get into the business. But to do it long term a person is going to first off know what he selling before he advertises it. Second he needs to be truthful to potential buyers on what he is selling. You can BS your potential customers but if you do you will not be sucessful in the long run.

Re: CORSICAN RAM [Re: dilleydog7] #4353530 06/29/13 01:30 PM
C
CrownG Offline
Woodsman
Woodsman
C
Yeah he's only 15, but sure has been trying to act like a grown man. Just a few weeks ago be messaged me about some rams, and wanted pictures and prices. Once he heard the prices he proceeded to call them junk. Then on another post he brags about all the trophies he's killed (obviously with mamma's money). Misrepresents angoras like Don K said, and tries to sell the Corsican before he knew what the animal was. I was trading chickens and Pygmy goats at 15, not exotics!

It is commendable that he wrote an apology.

Re: CORSICAN RAM [Re: CrownG] #4353913 06/29/13 05:19 PM
J
JGilbert Offline
Extreme Tracker
Extreme Tracker
J
Yeah he's only 15...

I was an idiot at 15! Most of my 15 year old friends were idiots!

I ALWAYS double-check ANYTHING I am going to buy online from ANYONE. Period. With that said, lets cut the kid some slack and treat him as we would want someone to treat our 15 year-old sons in our absence. It is possible to rebuke and correct while still showing the love of Christ.

Rise, PeTA , Kill and Eat! (Acts 10:13, slightly modified!)
Re: CORSICAN RAM [Re: JGilbert] #4354296 06/29/13 09:24 PM
D
don k Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
D
Originally Posted By: JGilbert
Yeah he's only 15...

I was an idiot at 15! Most of my 15 year old friends were idiots!

I ALWAYS double-check ANYTHING I am going to buy online from ANYONE. Period. With that said, lets cut the kid some slack and treat him as we would want someone to treat our 15 year-old sons in our absence. It is possible to rebuke and correct while still showing the love of Christ.

For the sake of argument, What does what some of us did that does not show the "love of Christ"? I have 2 grown children. At the age of 15 they had way more sense than to do or say what the person you are so upset about did. If they did I would have thanked the person or people who tried to show them what they did was wrong whatever the means they did it. All individuals are different. Some you can just tell they should not be doing something a certain way and some are not that easy. If this individual from now on goes about trying to sell hunts or do what ever with game and does it the correct way it would seem to me that our way worked.

Re: CORSICAN RAM [Re: don k] #4354805 06/30/13 02:18 AM
L
LuckyHunter Offline
Veteran Tracker
Veteran Tracker
L
Trey hang in there just learn from your mistakes. We all make them.

Last edited by SheepHunter; 06/30/13 02:18 AM.

Lucky 7 Exotic Ranch located in Eden, Tx. Well managed self sustaining herds roaming our 3,000 acre ranch. First Class Lodging, Ranch style meals and qualified guides. 30+ species.
Re: CORSICAN RAM [Re: LuckyHunter] #4354862 06/30/13 02:45 AM
T
Woodsman
OP Offline
Woodsman
T
Originally Posted By: SheepHunter
Trey hang in there just learn from your mistakes. We all make them.

Ya some just don't know how to take an apology!!

Re: CORSICAN RAM [Re: don k] #4354872 06/30/13 02:50 AM
S
safdm44 Offline
Pro Tracker
Pro Tracker
S

Uh.... you did the same to me on your Axis hunt... advertise something in a manner you had no intention of doing.. then you bad mouthed me and acted like a 2 yr old.... and if you say different you are lying!!!

Last edited by safdm44; 06/30/13 02:57 AM.
Re: CORSICAN RAM [Re: safdm44] #4354906 06/30/13 03:04 AM
B
BBD84 Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
THF Trophy Hunter
B
Originally Posted By: safdm44

Uh.... you did the same to me on your Axis hunt... advertise something in a manner you had no intention of doing.. then you bad mouthed me and acted like a 2 yr old.... and if you say different you are lying!!!
If I remember correctly, you wanted extra time to hunt and waste time even if you had a op. at the axis at Dons place so thats really not the case here is it. I have hunted with Don and will do so again and again. He is straight up and good people to deal with and gave me and Mike a hell of a deal like most of the things he offers on here. You should just get over being butt hurt and move on.

Texas Elite Outfitters.
281-924-9720
Re: CORSICAN RAM [Re: BBD84] #4354937 06/30/13 03:19 AM
S
safdm44 Offline
Pro Tracker
Pro Tracker
S
Originally Posted By: BBD84
Originally Posted By: safdm44

If I remember correctly, you wanted extra time to hunt and waste time even if you had a op. at the axis at Dons place so thats really not the case here is it. I have hunted with Don and will do so again and again. He is straight up and good people to deal with and gave me and Mike a hell of a deal like most of the things he offers on here. You should just get over being butt hurt and move on.

Uh.. who are you. Did you have a wire tap on my computer? You know nothing Sir.. how dare you answer me with garbage.. I asked nothing of the sort.. Let me educate you, Sir. He had 1K axis he so desperately PMd me that he needed off his ranch because it was abusing the other animals.. or was "wild"... none the less he wanted if off, badly it appeared. I PMd him and said it was a Great deal! it still is any day of the week.. Now all I asked was what was the style of hunting and time frame.... he stated he did not mind the style of hunting either sit or safari I suppose. I asked when I could come out and what the hunt terms were.. he told me I need it done quick and he told me I only get one day to hunt him... and if I didnt get him I was out no money... Now I ask you Mr. in my pocket while I was typing.. If he REALLY wanted it off because it was wild or disruptive or what ever reason.. why only one day ?? Especially if I didnt get him I didnt have to pay... that even isnt a bad deal.. just a waste of my time and his for only one day if nothing was to happen. Im good for the 1K.. Now for the important part BBD... He was not up front on his offer in his post.. no different than this other guy... he didnt put one day hunt only.. That is not the way to start a business relationship with a potential new client.. me... I NEVER asked for more time.. I asked why not... he never stated I could pay a daily or nothing... So to me his offer did not make sense, thats it in a nutshell.. so I told him I didnt want it for only one day.. even if it was NO KILL NO PAYl... I wanted meat .. Luckily for me I am going to Texanna ranch in Hunt and for $950 Ill get a management axis which is roughly the same size as his ... as well as an axis doe.. So I lucked out and someone actually wants my money... So mind your own business and let him answer for himself.. he doesnt want to because he knows what he said to me.. I have nothing to lose or win with my argument.. thats why what I am saying is the truth.. It is my guess he takes a lot of friends out on his place... hence your nose in my business.. Id bet you have hunted with him.. If he would have put exactly what he had and wanted in his listing I would have never PMd.. short.. and he is blasting this guy for the same thing he did to me.

Re: CORSICAN RAM [Re: safdm44] #4354942 06/30/13 03:21 AM
S
safdm44 Offline
Pro Tracker
Pro Tracker
S
Oh and by the way I never said he wasnt good people.. he never gave me the chance or tried to finish the communication about the animal. I think the deal could have been handled better.. but hes the pot calling the kettle black here.

Re: CORSICAN RAM [Re: safdm44] #4354955 06/30/13 03:27 AM
T
Woodsman
OP Offline
Woodsman
T

Uh.... you did the same to me on your Axis hunt... advertise something in a manner you had no intention of doing.. then you bad mouthed me and acted like a 2 yr old.... and if you say different you are lying!!! [/quote] If I remember correctly, you wanted extra time to hunt and waste time even if you had a op. at the axis at Dons place so thats really not the case here is it. I have hunted with Don and will do so again and again. He is straight up and good people to deal with and gave me and Mike a hell of a deal like most of the things he offers on here. You should just get over being butt hurt and move on. [/quote]

Uh.. who are you. Did you have a wire tap on my computer? You know nothing Sir.. how dare you answer me with garbage.. I asked nothing of the sort.. Let me educate you, Sir. He had 1K axis he so desperately PMd me that he needed off his ranch because it was abusing the other animals.. or was "wild"... none the less he wanted if off, badly it appeared. I PMd him and said it was a Great deal! it still is any day of the week.. Now all I asked was what was the style of hunting and time frame.... he stated he did not mind the style of hunting either sit or safari I suppose. I asked when I could come out and what the hunt terms were.. he told me I need it done quick and he told me I only get one day to hunt him... and if I didnt get him I was out no money... Now I ask you Mr. in my pocket while I was typing.. If he REALLY wanted it off because it was wild or disruptive or what ever reason.. why only one day ?? Especially if I didnt get him I didnt have to pay... that even isnt a bad deal.. just a waste of my time and his for only one day if nothing was to happen. Im good for the 1K.. Now for the important part BBD... He was not up front on his offer in his post.. no different than this other guy... he didnt put one day hunt only.. That is not the way to start a business relationship with a potential new client.. me... I NEVER asked for more time.. I asked why not... he never stated I could pay a daily or nothing... So to me his offer did not make sense, thats it in a nutshell.. so I told him I didnt want it for only one day.. even if it was NO KILL NO PAYl... I wanted meat .. Luckily for me I am going to Texanna ranch in Hunt and for $950 Ill get a management axis which is roughly the same size as his ... as well as an axis doe.. So I lucked out and someone actually wants my money... So mind your own business and let him answer for himself.. he doesnt want to because he knows what he said to me.. I have nothing to lose or win with my argument.. thats why what I am saying is the truth.. It is my guess he takes a lot of friends out on his place... hence your nose in my business.. Id bet you have hunted with him.. If he would have put exactly what he had and wanted in his listing I would have never PMd.. short.. and he is blasting this guy for the same thing he did to me. [/quote]

WOW

Re: CORSICAN RAM [Re: Trey Kuenstler] #4354956 06/30/13 03:27 AM
T
Woodsman
OP Offline
Woodsman
T
JUST WOW

Re: CORSICAN RAM [Re: Trey Kuenstler] #4355020 06/30/13 04:02 AM
B
BBD84 Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
THF Trophy Hunter
B
LOL. thats alot of typing to try to make it all add up in your favor. I could give a rats arse about what you wanted or whatever but IF you live 30 miles away or so what would it matter if given one day or 3. If you went out and had a shot the one day good deal meat in the freezer, if not your not out any money as he will not charge you day fees. Yes I have been to Dons palce to hunt his mouflon this year, and was there 36 hours and got 2 down but we live 6 hours or so away is why we were offered to stay. Glad you found somewhere to go and get some meat and the part of me being in your in your buisness is even funnier, this is a public forum where people will voice (type) there opinions about things. Thats how this place works if you havent learned that yet. This is not the same, Don hasnt posted he had a 40" axis buck for $1000 and then it turned out to be a 26". No offense Trey as I know you just got ahead of things and thought it as a deal to make some cash. I dont blame ya, keep doing what your doing young man. You will do good in the future working like this at 15 is quiet a challenge expecially in this market. Oh and dont try to blast someone on a public forum unless you want to be blasted back for your comments filled with ignorance.

Texas Elite Outfitters.
281-924-9720
Re: CORSICAN RAM [Re: BBD84] #4355025 06/30/13 04:06 AM
T
Woodsman
OP Offline
Woodsman
T
Originally Posted By: BBD84
LOL. thats alot of typing to try to make it all add up in your favor. I could give a rats arse about what you wanted or whatever but IF you live 30 miles away or so what would it matter if given one day or 3. If you went out and had a shot the one day good deal meat in the freezer, if not your not out any money as he will not charge you day fees. Yes I have been to Dons palce to hunt his mouflon this year, and was there 36 hours and got 2 down but we live 6 hours or so away is why we were offered to stay. Glad you found somewhere to go and get some meat and the part of me being in your in your buisness is even funnier, this is a public forum where people will voice (type) there opinions about things. Thats how this place works if you havent learned that[/color] yet. This is not the same, Don hasnt posted he had a 40" axis buck for $1000 and then it turned out to be a 26". No offense Trey as I know you just got ahead of things and thought it as a deal to make some cash. I dont blame ya, keep doing what your doing young man. You will do good in the future working like this at 15 is quiet a challenge expecially in this market.[color:#FF6666] [color:#CC0000]Oh and dont try to blast someone on a public forum unless you want to be blasted back for your comments filled with ignorance.

me?

Re: CORSICAN RAM [Re: Trey Kuenstler] #4355027 06/30/13 04:06 AM
T
Woodsman
OP Offline
Woodsman
T
Oh and dont try to blast someone on a public forum unless you want to be blasted back for your comments filled with ignorance.

stupid computer...I meant this part

Re: CORSICAN RAM [Re: Trey Kuenstler] #4355031 06/30/13 04:09 AM
B
BBD84 Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
THF Trophy Hunter
B
No thats not directed towards you, you havent done anything besides make an honest mistake about a ram. You havent tried to call anyone out on here that im aware of.

Texas Elite Outfitters.
281-924-9720
Re: CORSICAN RAM [Re: BBD84] #4355033 06/30/13 04:09 AM
B
BBD84 Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
THF Trophy Hunter
B
Should have made that one more clear, my fault.

Texas Elite Outfitters.
281-924-9720
Re: CORSICAN RAM [Re: BBD84] #4355034 06/30/13 04:11 AM
S
safdm44 Offline
Pro Tracker
Pro Tracker
S
You are full of crap BB .. you know nothing. all I typed was what was PMd.. Im not making anything up. Asking why its only one day is not the same as asking "can I have more time", which I did not do. And his post did not say 1K axis buck 1 day hunt either.. so you are really full of chit.. why not get his hand outa your kiester moving your mouth like a puppet and let him answer.. My whole reason for posting here was I was looking for the picture of the ram and saw his post.. he is the pot calling the kettle black. I never blasted him either.. he got mad because I declined the hunt first.. then he posted he denied me the chance .. same full of chit stuff coming from your fat mouth.. so YOU quit and let him talk. Its public but you are trying to decifer private messages he sent and I sent.. You dont know the PM I got and what I typed.. Your comments are moot. I will stand up for this guy if hes gonna blast him for doing something he did.

Last edited by safdm44; 06/30/13 04:13 AM.
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

© 2004-2024 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide