Forum Statistics
Forums46
Topics537,693
Posts9,727,861
Members87,033
Most Online25,604
Feb 12th, 2024
Print Thread
List of gun manufactures that refuse to sell to leo from banned states #4079112 02/24/13 04:42 PM
D
DUCKHUNTR35 Offline OP
Pro Tracker
OP Offline
Pro Tracker
D
If this has been posted elsewhere sorry , I thought it was pretty neat

Gun Companies Boycotting Law Enforcement In Anti-Gun States Grow By More Than 700% In 1 Week

The list of companies that have decided to stop selling firearms and ammunition to law enforcement agencies, in states that are hostile to the Second Amendment and putting forth gun control legislation, is growing and has grown more than seven times the number that I informed you about one week ago today.
Previously I listed the following companies:
Olympic Arms, Inc
La Rue Tactical
EFI, LLC – Extreme Firepower
York Arms
Templar Custom
Cheaper Than Dirt
Barrett Firearms Manufacturing
Now the list has expanded to include:
Bullwater Enterprises 2-16-13
West Fork Armory 2-16-13
Gun Companies Boycotting Law Enforcement In Anti-Gun States Grow By More Than 700% In 1 Week

Smith Enterprise 2-17-13
Alex Arms 2-17-13
Spike’s Tactical 2-18-13
Quality Arms Idaho 2-19-13
Liberty Suppressors 2-19-13
Doublestar Corp 2-19-13 (Includes J&T Distributing & Ace LTD)
American Spirit Arms 2-19-13 (complete with a video!)
Trident Armory 2-17-13 (reported to me 2-20-13)
Head Down Products 2-20-13
J&G Sales 2-20-13
Exile Machine 2-20-13
Tier One Arms 2-15-13 (reported to me 2-20-13)
Bravo Company USA 2-20-13
Primary Weapons Systems 2-21-13 (read my blog post on PWS)
Crusader Weaponry 2-20-13
Top Gun Supply 2-21-13
Kiss Tactical 2-21-13
Clark Fork Tactical 2-21-13
OFA Tactical 2-17-13 (reported to me 2-21-13)
One Source Tactical 2-21-13 (Scroll down to shipping restrictions)
Templar Tactical Arms 2-12-13 (reported 2-21-13)
NEMO Arms 2-21-13 (check out their photo!)
Old Grouch’s Military Surplus 1-15-13 (NOT a typo!)
Big Horn Armory 2-22-13
Midway USA 2-22-13
CMMG Inc 2-22-13
Rocky Top Tactical 2-22-13
Badger Peak 2-22-13
Controlled Chaos Arms 2-22-13
SRT Arms 2-22-13
Norton Firearms 2-22-13
Umlaut Industries 2-22-13
Predator Intelligence 2-2-13 (Read comments)
Citizen Arms 2-23-13 (At the bottom of the page)
Evolution Weaponry 2-17-13
Chaos Arms 2-23-13
Warbirds Custom Guns 2-23-13 (Scroll to the bottom)
JBTAC 2-23-13
Stoner Arms 2-22-13
Ammoclip (Date of policy unknown)
3 Rivers Precision 2-22-13
2A Firearms 2-22-13
Lanco Tactical 2-22-13
Predator Tactical 2-23-13
Umlaut Industries LLC 2-23-13
Rhino Arms LLC 2-23-13

Jeffrey Norton, of Norton Firearms, issued a statement on the company’s website:
Norton Firearms, Inc. is a strong defender of the US Constitution, not only the 2nd amendment. We believe that a government that restricts it Citizens from executing their Constitutional Rights is no longer a government for the people or by the people. It is our policy not to sell our products or services to any organization that tries to diminish the rights given to us by our US Constitution and our Creator. If you are a government agency with a policy of restricting our Constitutional Rights we ask that you take our tax dollars and spend it somewhere else. I am sure there is some profiteering communist foreign company that will be glad to take our dollars for their gain. We will only sell to law abiding, Citizens and those agencies that truly support and will defend The US Constitution.
Others, like Kiss Tactical, posted to their Facebook page:
On Saturday I refused to sell a AR-15 rifle to a police officer from California. He came into my shop and wanted to buy his duty gun in AZ because the same gun in his home state would cost him more. I told him that I would not sell him the gun even though he had his department letter saying he was able to buy it. I told him that if the gun was not legal for law abiding men and women in CA I would not sell it to him. After he told me that “civilians don’t need them type of guns,” I asked to leave my shop. He stomped out mad.

I have made a decision to not sell to any gun to police department that are not legal for civilians. We build custom AR-15 and have sold more then a few to cops in a few states. I am not sure how this will effect us but as we grow and our name gets out there more we will not change this policy.
Following New York’s gun control laws, Steve Adelmann, of Citizen Arms, made the following statement on the home page of his company’s website:
”Due to legal, ethical and moral concerns, Citizen Arms offers only those custom firearms that are legal for all lawful citizens of a given state to possess, regardless of law enforcement status. LE personnel living in states where citizens must have restrictive features will only receive like product support from Citizen Arms. We’re very appreciative of the sacrifices made by the law enforcement community but we’re even more appreciative of the right guaranteed to all law-abiding US citizens by the Second Amendment to the US Constitution: ‘A well regulated militia, necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.’”
If you know of other companies that are joining in this protest against attacks by tyrannical Federal and State governments, please click on the “Contact” button at the top of the page and send me a link to the company’s statement and I’ll add it to the growing list. Please consider supporting companies like these as they value freedom and the responsibility we have to both keep and bear arms.
Firearms Policy Coalition offers a digital option for those wishing to send an email encouraging companies to get on board with this movement.
Ronnie Barrett posted the following letter at the company’s Facebook page:
Barrett opposes those who are illegally disarming the American public from their efficient arms and creating superior armed elitist government agencies.

Elected state officials of New York, having been sworn to protect our Constitution, have instead committed an offense against it and their citizens by stripping inalienable rights duly protected and guaranteed under the Second Amendment. By their deliberate and sinister actions, these officials now cause their state and local policing agencies to enforce these unconstitutional and illegal so called “laws”.

By current law, Barrett cannot be an accomplice with any lawbreaker, therefore, cannot and will not service or sell to New York government agencies. Barrett also applies this stance to the individual elected official who, as a matter of public record, has voted for or created regulation that violates the constitutional rights of their citizens. This is an expansion of our 2002 ban against the California government due to their second amendment infringements, and shall apply to any future violators.

In the course of world history there have been officials that strip inalienable rights from the people that were given to all by our Creator. Most of these officials inevitably come to trial, some do not.

Intentionally violating constitutional rights by officials that have sworn to uphold them should have severe prison sentences.

With the clear vision of horrible events in history repeating itself, all manufacturers of firearms or related equipment remaining in partnership with such violators should have a respectable fear of being found with the guilty on their day of trial.

During this era of assault on liberty, Barrett will remain steadfast in our efforts to serve law-abiding citizens of all fifty states, and stands together with you in the struggles we will fight and win.

Ronnie Barrett
Chairman and CEO

Read more: http://freedomoutpost.com/2013/02/gun-co.../#ixzz2Lp9Ka3X8

Sent from my Verizon Wireless 4G LTE Smartphone

Texas # 1 alligator gar guide rod/reel fishing
also duck hunting trips
www.texasfishingguides.org/kirkland
Re: List of gun manufactures that refuse to sell to leo from banned states [Re: DUCKHUNTR35] #4079140 02/24/13 04:56 PM
S
smh264 Offline
Tracker
Tracker
S
And hopefully every hunter/shooter will stay out of Dicks and not deal with Cheaper than Dirt.

Lifetime NRA Member, GPAA member
Ex Law Enforcement/Police Firearms Instructor
Re: List of gun manufactures that refuse to sell to leo from banned states [Re: DUCKHUNTR35] #4079169 02/24/13 05:08 PM
Dragonuv Offline
Extreme Tracker
Extreme Tracker
When it comes time for law enforcement to either shet or get off the pot, I hope they will stand behind the 2A and the citizens of the USA. I feel sorry for the LEO's that will be asked to start confiscating weapons. I hope they keep the word "revolution" in the back of their head, and realize that trying to disarm the populous and depriving us of our Constitutional rights isn't worth dying for.

Re: List of gun manufactures that refuse to sell to leo from banned states [Re: Dragonuv] #4079347 02/24/13 06:45 PM
L
LandPirate Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
L
There's already legislation being pushed that will authorize and require LE to conduct warrantless inspections of registered weapons in certain state (where registration is required).

I've got news for you, if I was a LEO in one of those states that is where I draw the line. The Dumbocraps are going to push this idiotic agenda and then put LEOs directly in the line of fire in order to make it happen. I won't have any part of it. I'll lay down the badge and walk away.

I'm glad to see Sheriffs across the nation declaring that they will not enforce this agenda.

Mike
Buda, Tx
Hunt near Freer
Re: List of gun manufactures that refuse to sell to leo from banned states [Re: LandPirate] #4079352 02/24/13 06:50 PM
E
Erathkid Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
E
Originally Posted By: LandPirate
There's already legislation being pushed that will authorize and require LE to conduct warrantless inspections of registered weapons in certain state (where registration is required).

I've got news for you, if I was a LEO in one of those states that is where I draw the line. The Dumbocraps are going to push this idiotic agenda and then put LEOs directly in the line of fire in order to make it happen. I won't have any part of it. I'll lay down the badge and walk away.

I'm glad to see Sheriffs across the nation declaring that they will not enforce this agenda.
x2

Life is too short, as is. Don't chance it.
Don't text and drive.
Re: List of gun manufactures that refuse to sell to leo from banned states [Re: smh264] #4079466 02/24/13 07:57 PM
Bearclaw Offline
Veteran Tracker
Veteran Tracker
Originally Posted By: smh264
And hopefully every hunter/shooter will stay out of Dicks and not deal with Cheaper than Dirt.

It looks like CTD has had this policy for a long time.

http://www.thepoliceloophole.com/

Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

© 2004-2024 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide